Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Pittsburgh Steelers Team Forum

Pittsburgh Steelers Team Forum Discuss the Pittsburgh Steelers.

Old 01-13-2012, 09:30 AM    (permalink
Day One Pick
Veteran

Day One Pick is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Day One Pick is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Day One Pick is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Day One Pick is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Day One Pick is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Day One Pick is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Day One Pick is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Day One Pick is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Day One Pick is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Day One Pick is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Day One Pick is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Avoid buying from OFFICIAL STEELERS JERSEYS

I wanted to give you all a heads up to avoid buying from "Official Steelers Jerseys." The website address is http://www.officialsteelersroom.com/. I recently purchased a Rod Woodson jersey that was supposed to be an "authentic" Mitchell and Ness jersey. I paid $119.99 for the jersey and the one I received was nothing like the one in the picture on their site. The jersey was supposed to be a 1994 Rod Woodson jersey. It had a standard Mitchell and Ness tag with Rod Woodson 1994 on it. But the jersey also had a bicentennial patch on it like the one worn by all NFL teams in 1976. Woodson was drafted in 1987. The jersey was also styled like the jerseys of the 70's with the numbers on the sleeves and not the shoulder. I have made several attempts to contact the company, but I get no response. I also attempted 3 times to write a review for the jersey which was submitted for "moderation," and of course never showed up. I have received confirmation from Mitchell and Ness that the jersey is a fake. I contacted them, the Steelers, and the NFL over this issue.

This is the picture of the jersey on their site.

http://www.officialsteelersroom.com/...sey-p-250.html

This is what the jersey I received looks like.
Day One Pick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 09:32 AM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Follow my advice from off topic.
Old 01-13-2012, 09:42 AM    (permalink
Day One Pick
Veteran

Day One Pick is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Day One Pick is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Day One Pick is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Day One Pick is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Day One Pick is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Day One Pick is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Day One Pick is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Day One Pick is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Day One Pick is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Day One Pick is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Day One Pick is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
Follow my advice from off topic.
Thanks, but I couldn't figure out how to post it.
Old 01-13-2012, 09:51 AM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Day One Pick View Post
Thanks, but I couldn't figure out how to post it.
I'll do it for you if you want.
Old 01-13-2012, 12:01 PM    (permalink
Day One Pick
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
I'll do it for you if you want.
Thank you, I appreciate that.