Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-07-2012, 12:24 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo View Post
Arya & Khaleesi are down & out now but I get the feeling things make turn around for both of them soon, can't wait to see who's that 3rd assassination victim Arya will name for her debt payment, Tywin Lannister mayhap?

FWIW Tywin made the Forbes list of the 15 wealthiest fictional characters (he's 12th):

http://www.slashfilm.com/forbes-list...win-lannister/

Arya is going to grow up into serious queen material, why do I get the feeling her older sister Margaery is an airhead who would have been more appropriate pledging a sorority?

Jon Snow not executing the redhead wildling was a little too predictable, even when she called him a "Bastard!" He's getting a thing for those freckles, you can see it in his eyes.

Anyone else applaud &/or fistpump when Tyrion bitchslapped Joffrey? You have to love that.

The Little Person & the bastard are rapidly becoming the fave characters & the war for the 7 Kingdoms of Westeros isn't halfway over yet.
Sansa, and yeah she pretty stupid. Gets a little wiser but not much.
Old 05-07-2012, 12:26 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was going to say, Margaery Tyrell seems like she has some ******* plans. She wants to be the Queen for sure.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 12:28 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
you are right on all accounts.
Thankyou I had thought so. Blah although still portrayed well...My interest will begin to shift away now.
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 12:29 PM    (permalink
Ngatachance92
Veteran

Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Best show on television. That is all.
Old 05-07-2012, 02:01 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StripedWalrus View Post
Honestly from this point on I feel as though there is going to be some major deviations from the books. This episode really clinched that for me. This leads me to one question that I don't believe is a spoiler in any case. Where the **** are the Reeds? And the Blackfish? and hell, any of the Tully's?

For those that have read the books.

Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 02:59 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I approve of that red-head wildling girl. That is all.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 05:23 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo View Post
Arya & Khaleesi are down & out now but I get the feeling things make turn around for both of them soon, can't wait to see who's that 3rd assassination victim Arya will name for her debt payment, Tywin Lannister mayhap?

FWIW Tywin made the Forbes list of the 15 wealthiest fictional characters (he's 12th):

http://www.slashfilm.com/forbes-list...win-lannister/

Arya is going to grow up into serious queen material, why do I get the feeling her older sister Sansa is an airhead who would have been more appropriate pledging a sorority?

Jon Snow not executing the redhead wildling was a little too predictable, even when she called him a "Bastard!" He's getting a thing for those freckles, you can see it in his eyes.

Anyone else applaud &/or fistpump when Tyrion bitchslapped Joffrey? You have to love that.

The Little Person & the bastard are rapidly becoming the fave characters & the war for the 7 Kingdoms of Westeros isn't halfway over yet.
Given how loveable Arya is...how can you not assume she's going to die soon?

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 07:57 PM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
Given how loveable Arya is...how can you not assume she's going to die soon?
I'm going with the show/book needs a genuine hero and she is the top contender because, well she is awesome so she probably dies within this season!

Snow story starting to get interesting but it still feels really disjointed from the rest of it.

Khaleesi <3 she's a bit of a whiny ***** but god she is hot.

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 08:12 PM    (permalink
nepg
All-NFLDC

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sansa is getting better. I actually didn't want her to get raped last night. I was so confused about the turn that I had trouble sleeping.
Old 05-08-2012, 01:15 AM    (permalink
XxXdragonXxX
Pro Bowler

XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think I hate Theon more than Joffrey now. That beheading was brutal.

The Hound did work on the guys trying to rape Sansa.

Tyrion slapping Joffrey again, awesome.
Old 05-08-2012, 02:12 AM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i could watch this for days.
Old 05-08-2012, 05:20 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
I approve of that red-head wildling girl. That is all.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 05:21 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wogitalia View Post
I'm going with the show/book needs a genuine hero and she is the top contender because, well she is awesome so she probably dies within this season!

Snow story starting to get interesting but it still feels really disjointed from the rest of it.

Khaleesi <3 she's a bit of a whiny ***** but god she is hot.
You know nothing Wogitalia.

Old 05-08-2012, 05:21 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

I'm going to use that picture every time someone makes a prediction. It will always work. LOLZ
Old 05-08-2012, 05:29 AM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm almost done reading the first book. Should I read the second book before I watch the second season or what? Normally I want to read the books before because they're always better than TV...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 05:37 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

its up to you.

I watched the first season, read the book, tried to rewatch first season, couldn't make it through since it didn't live up to the book's greatness.

I have yet to watch the second season. The book is so good, it make the show feel like a let down. But they are mixing books 2 and 3 in this season, so if you pace yourself, you probably can handle both.
Old 05-08-2012, 05:40 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor View Post
I'm almost done reading the first book. Should I read the second book before I watch the second season or what? Normally I want to read the books before because they're always better than TV...
Up to you really, i think both takes a little suspense out of the other, i thought book one was a little bit hard to read through since i knew all the spoilers but now im not as excited about the TV show anymore since i know what happens. Then again, im a person that lives off of surprises.

also

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 05:43 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

have they introduce beauty of tarth yet?
Old 05-08-2012, 05:44 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yes, shes a huge(literally) *****
Old 05-08-2012, 06:31 AM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Haha I'm happy to know nothing, makes it more fun. Most shows these days are so insanely predictable that it's great to have a show that is not only awesome in every way, but also keeps me guessing :)

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 08:42 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm just curious about who dies first. The Imp or Arya?

Theon's always a little *****, just like Jon Snow has always been a dumbass. *shrug*

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 08:48 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I want to know why Osha didn't just kill the **** out of Theon and have Bran and Riccan stay there safely with him dead. They could have just taken Winterfell back instead of running away. He was asleep! Right there! And she clearly has no qualms about killing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 09:13 AM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
I want to know why Osha didn't just kill the **** out of Theon and have Bran and Riccan stay there safely with him dead. They could have just taken Winterfell back instead of running away. He was asleep! Right there! And she clearly has no qualms about killing.
That's true. I'm not sure why I didn't think about that.
I will say that I'm glad he's still alive 'cause I want to see Rob deal with him personally.

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 10:22 AM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Because that scene never takes place in the books. Apparently Osha has become a fan favorite character and the show writers wanted to give her some more parts in the show. In addition they have also merged multiple characters into her in order to write them out and give her more depth. She is a minor character at best in the books.
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 10:31 AM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StripedWalrus View Post
Because that scene never takes place in the books. Apparently Osha has become a fan favorite character and the show writers wanted to give her some more parts in the show. In addition they have also merged multiple characters into her in order to write them out and give her more depth. She is a minor character at best in the books.
It is to be expected, the writers just to be on top of their game to make sure they don't drastically change something that will handcuff them in later seasons.

If they see a minor character becoming too popular, it is ok to write other minor characters parts into theirs, but not if you risk having to change the story in season 4 because now one minor character had 10 minor charcaters parts and can't die.
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote