Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 06-06-2011, 10:21 PM    (permalink
batsandgats
Rookie

batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CameronCropper View Post
Trent Richardson.

As beastly as Marcus Lattimore is, I have a feeling he'll be run into the ground before he turns professional. He could have a couple of good years in the league, but all that wear on the tyres will eventually catch up to you.
this
Lattimore reminds me of T. A. McLendon for NC State a while back when Rivers was playing. Dude was a badass his freshman year with a similar bruising style, big too, 5'10 230 pounds, but career fell apart due to injuries. Almost identical freshman seasons, about the same carries over 1100 yards rushing, a little under 20 rushing tds. Both had around the same amount of receiving yards as well.

Last edited by batsandgats : 06-06-2011 at 10:26 PM.
batsandgats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 02:30 AM    (permalink
ellsy82
Veteran

ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by batsandgats View Post
this
Lattimore reminds me of T. A. McLendon for NC State a while back when Rivers was playing. Dude was a badass his freshman year with a similar bruising style, big too, 5'10 230 pounds, but career fell apart due to injuries. Almost identical freshman seasons, about the same carries over 1100 yards rushing, a little under 20 rushing tds. Both had around the same amount of receiving yards as well.
McLendon even had the pedigree to back it up too. Shame about the injuries. Lets hope Latty can come out of SCU in much better shape.
ellsy82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 06:52 AM    (permalink
Texas Homer
Veteran

Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Right now, give me Trent.

No idea who might get drafted higher though.
Old 06-09-2011, 12:04 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CameronCropper View Post
Trent Richardson.

As beastly as Marcus Lattimore is, I have a feeling he'll be run into the ground before he turns professional. He could have a couple of good years in the league, but all that wear on the tyres will eventually catch up to you.

You know I hear people say this, but I really don't think there's any merit to it. There are a ton of RB's who have been workhorses in College and it really never affected them. Even if an injury does occur down the line, the team is just thinking about what can a guy offer them for the 5 year contract. You'll worry about longer then that come time for an extension.

He had a typical season of carries for big time backs. Ray Rice was pushing 400 carries by his Junior season, same with Donald Brown. If they give him around 300 the next 2 seasons it won't be anything to worry about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 02:27 PM    (permalink
SchizophrenicBatman
Pro Bowler

SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Richardson is ridiculously overrated. He has hype as a top 15 guy when I'm not even sure he's a round 1 guy

I like Lattimore but he has a problem when it comes to the NFL. His body is already pretty maxed out and he's not fast. He'll never be AD. Maybe a better version of Ingram, though
SchizophrenicBatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 04:01 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

His body is maxed out? What do you mean by that exactly? He's a grown ass man now a days. He went from a powerful runner at 215 last year and now he's a man beast at 230+. Do you really want him getting any bigger than that? lol. As for speed...he's a solid 4.5ish guy, he's plenty fast.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 09:49 PM    (permalink
Bald_81
Rookie

Bald_81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bald_81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bald_81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bald_81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bald_81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bald_81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bald_81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bald_81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bald_81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bald_81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bald_81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought this would be a good thread to bump seeing as they had two very different seasons. So, if you had to choose today would you take Richardson or Lattimore?
Bald_81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 10:01 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lattimore reminds me of Steven Jackson.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 11:36 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Today I'd say Richardson, just have to see how Lattimore bounces back from the ACL tear. Before the injury, I probably would have said Lattimore would be a better NFL player.

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Carr to Cooper in 2015

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 02:52 AM    (permalink
bigbuc
Veteran

bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Give me Richardson everyday of the week. I see a bigger, faster and stronger Curtis Martin when watching Rich. Not a game breaker like CJ2k or AP, but at the end of the game he has 19 to 25 rushes 100+.
bigbuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 03:22 AM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like Lattimore, he's got a better feel for the game, and better vision.
Old 03-12-2012, 05:27 AM    (permalink
SenorGato
Pro Bowler

SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
I actually kinda sorta buy this (pre-ACL).

Last edited by SenorGato : 03-12-2012 at 01:43 PM.
SenorGato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 07:32 PM    (permalink
norcalgsr
Veteran

norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
He's got more wiggle and finesse than Jackson. Lattimore reminds me more of Deuce McAllister.
norcalgsr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 07:38 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd like Lattimore more if it werent for his injury. If he gets over it fine i think he'll be an elite NFL back.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 07:44 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I still say Lattimore reminds me so much of Corey Dillon.
Old 03-12-2012, 07:49 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I actually think Lattimore has a lot more speed than people give him credit for. I wouldn't be surprised if Trent's and his t40 times aren't that much different.

Vision is also a very important trait IMO and you can tell his is top class!

RIP themaninblack
Old 03-12-2012, 07:51 PM    (permalink
San Diego Chicken
Pro Bowler

San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
I actually think Lattimore has a lot more speed than people give him credit for. I wouldn't be surprised if Trent's and his t40 times aren't that much different.

Vision is also a very important trait IMO and you can tell his is top class!
Disagree or at the least, T-Rich has better game speed. Not saying he's the better back, but I rarely saw him caught from behind while it seemed like Lattimore would get caught quite often.
Old 03-12-2012, 07:56 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by San Diego Chicken View Post
Disagree or at the least, T-Rich has better game speed. Not saying he's the better back, but I rarely saw him caught from behind while it seemed like Lattimore would get caught quite often.
Dont think it will be a big difference though.

Maybe a 4.48 for Trent and a 4.56 for Lattimore. And then Lattimore makes up for his slightly lower speed by having elite vision. He always seems to know what the defense is going to do and it looks like hes running away from it before its even happened.

RIP themaninblack
Old 03-12-2012, 09:14 PM    (permalink
bitonti
DraftBathroom.com
Veteran

bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
Today I'd say Richardson, just have to see how Lattimore bounces back from the ACL tear. Before the injury, I probably would have said Lattimore would be a better NFL player.
pretty much agree. Pre injury lattimore was a beast.

Why Me? The Bob Lamonta Story

bitonti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 09:47 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bald_81 View Post
I thought this would be a good thread to bump seeing as they had two very different seasons. So, if you had to choose today would you take Richardson or Lattimore?
Today I would pick Richardson. Richardson hasn't torn his ACL and yet to play a college game since then. Lattimore has.

But considering how well and ahead of schedule Lattimore has been recovering, I think he'll bounce back fine, and if so, I'd take him. I think both will be top-tier backs in the NFL, but I think Lattimore seems to be simply a more natural runner.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 11:28 PM    (permalink
Ghost of Juice
Rookie

Ghost of Juice is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ghost of Juice is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ghost of Juice is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ghost of Juice is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ghost of Juice is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ghost of Juice is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ghost of Juice is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ghost of Juice is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ghost of Juice is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ghost of Juice is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ghost of Juice is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like them both a lot. But I remember Lattimore's first game as a freshman, he was such a beast and instantly became one of my favorite players. So I would choose Lattimore because I just like him more.
Ghost of Juice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 11:55 PM    (permalink
Thunder&Lightning
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Richardson.

Not even a competition in my opinion... Health is too much of a red flag for teams

Thunder&Lightning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 11:56 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lattimore is a better runningback than Trent Richardson. His workload in college and the fact that he's more of a physical power back who likes contact (those guys have shorter shelf-lives in the NFL) might work agaisnt his stock though. Richardson strikes me as a guy like Ray Rice, Mo Drew, Marshall Faulk, etc. who will last longer in the NFL because they can get him touches outside instead of just pounding him between the tackles like Eddie George, Stephen Davis and guys like that who got worn down quickly in the NFL.
Old 03-18-2012, 01:46 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

the fact that Richardson split carries with Ingram for 2 years and only got a full workload as a junior helps his argument as well. There isn't that much wear and tear on Richardson's body right now. Lattimore will be more like Cedric Benson in that regard by the time he comes out. The number of carries combined with his running style probably equates to probably a few less years on Lattimore's NFL career than Richardson.
Old 03-18-2012, 03:38 PM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
the fact that Richardson split carries with Ingram for 2 years and only got a full workload as a junior helps his argument as well. There isn't that much wear and tear on Richardson's body right now. Lattimore will be more like Cedric Benson in that regard by the time he comes out. The number of carries combined with his running style probably equates to probably a few less years on Lattimore's NFL career than Richardson.
Richardson split carries with Ingram because Bama had two great RBs, which was a weapon. If you have two great players, you get them both on the field as much as you can. L

Taking nothing away from Lattimore, but Richardson is a pure beast and it's not even close as to who is better . Richardsson>>>Latimore
bucfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote