Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 02-11-2012, 12:48 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by <===3 View Post
That doesn't make sense. Chase Blackburn is a MLB, and he saw a ton of playing time. The 3rd safety replaced an OLB.

This is a defense Fewell likes to run. He ran it with the Bills too. I honestly think the Giants should be more concerned with Grant slowing down, and who could possibly replace him. I don't think Sash can.
Chase being more of a thumping MIKE made up for the let down against the run we suffered sticking an extra safety out there to make up for Chase's coverage issues. With a better MIKE who could carry more coverage responsibility we wouldn't have to turn to the big nickel.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 08:48 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Prospects I'm interested in:
-Vontaze Burfict
-Peter Konz
-Dre Kirkpatrick
-Janoris Jenkins
-Dontari Poe
-Alshon Jeffery
-Michael Floyd
-Llamar Miller
-Cordy Glenn(RT)
-Zac Brown
-Coby Fleener
-Devon Still
-Johnathan Massoquoi
-Ronnie Hillman
-Ryan Broyles
-Mohammed Sanu
-Isaiah Pead
-Coryell Judie
-Danny Trevathan
-Donte Paige-Moss
-Jeff Demps
-Marcus Forston
-Juron Criner
-Omar Bolden
-Stephen Hill
-Greg Childs
-Cliff Harris (FS)
-Dan Persa
-David Paulson

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:

Last edited by BaLLiN : 02-12-2012 at 12:59 PM.
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 12:07 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No Sanu = :-(

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 12:50 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Saw this mock the other day that had us ending up with the following:
1st: Vontaze Burficit LB ASU
2nd: Kelechi Osemele OT/G ISU
3rd: Michael Egnew TE Mizzou
4th: Chris Polk RB Wash
5th: Cliff Harris CB Ore
6th: AJ Jenkins WR Ill
7th: Travian Robertson DT South Car

That would make me so happy.

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 01:00 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
No Sanu = :-(
I added him, but for our offense i don't particularly like his skillset.

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-12-2012, 01:01 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN View Post
I added him, but for our offense i don't particularly like his skillset.
He'd be a perfect compliment to what Nicks and Cruz bring to the table. He's a more explosive Steve Smith.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 01:08 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
He'd be a perfect compliment to what Nicks and Cruz bring to the table. He's a more explosive Steve Smith.
I feel like he is more of a natural receiver with very good intagibles, a lot like Nicks, but doesn't have the refined route running that Nicks has or the elusiveness. I would love to have him on this team, but the pick we would have to use for a guy that (imo) wouldn't be optimized in our offense.

Jernigan is someone that I really feel could do well, but he needs to do the little things right. He needs to use his speed and agility to get separation and maintain that separation unless he sees a window to sit in. Against the Jets he was getting good separation on Darrelle Revis, one of the best corners in the league, and when eli looked his way he was running into coverage or he was throttling too much so that Revis caught up. He needs to gain a sense of the coverage around him, but if he does I think we have another good receiver in the wings.

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-12-2012, 01:45 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jernigan sucks. I want to keep Cruz in the slot, I think Cruz is arguably the best slot WR in the league, and if we can't re-sign Mario, I want a stretch WR who can work the sidelines.

Its imperative in our offense to have 3 WRs who can go vertical. It makes our offense that much more potent. Cruz in the slot is the engine that makes our offense go, we should keep him there. Get that 3rd WR who can stretch the sidelines and we'll be potent.
Old 02-12-2012, 02:23 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hope we develop JJ. We better not let him waste away being inactive. He better be able to fit in this system.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 02:35 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jernigan is too small. I'm ok with 1 smaller WR, and that guy being Cruz in the slot, but I don't want our WR core to be littered with midgets.

I want a stretch guy on the outside who has decent height to him. The taller the better of course, but he's gotta have decent height.

Ideally, I hope this offseason we concentrate on running the ball again and becoming a running team. I want us to shorten the game. Improve the run game this offseason. Keep our 3 WRs in tact, get a LB, and the rest of our offseason should be moves focused on improving the run game.
Old 02-12-2012, 02:44 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hahah! You're funny BBD. I agree I'd rather keep Cruz as F/H and Z. I want MM replaced with an equal or better talent who is consistent in his route running. I don't want MM to be replaced by JJ or even Steve Smith. I'd like to see JJ developed though. Barden I have lost all faith in.
Old 02-12-2012, 02:46 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

To me that means getting a blocking TE, starting Petrus at LG, hope and pray Baas doesn't suck after an offseason to heal and a TC to gel, getting a RT to replace Uncle Phil, and some new blood at RB.

Bradshaw isn't who he used to be. He dances way too buch. He used to be 1 cut and run, now he's constantly dancing in the backfield, routinely missing the hole and cutting back to try to hit the home run instead of getting 5 solid yards, he's just not who he used to be.

And I love Jacobs, but he's done. We need new blood at RB.
Old 02-12-2012, 02:50 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Ideally, I hope this offseason we concentrate on running the ball again and becoming a running team. I want us to shorten the game. Improve the run game this offseason. Keep our 3 WRs in tact, get a LB, and the rest of our offseason should be moves focused on improving the run game.
I think balanced or running the ball is good. But hell no, on being a running team! Do you know how long I have waited for the skirt to come off this offense? I am NOT ready to see the girdle and skirt come back on, like the Steelers are doing with there offense. We may not have to be a throwing team, but now in Eli's prime, let him get his. He already has 2 super bowls, and MVPs, so now let him do his thing.

We already call a bush league red zone play calling with that god damn draw! I 100% do not want a running team label or play calling. F that! I waited so long for this season, I am not going back to training wheel on our QB and offensive football and play calling.

Let the Steelers do that with haley and saying he'd welcome running 63 times. I am not welcoming that non sense!
Old 02-12-2012, 02:54 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
I think balanced or running the ball is good. But hell no, on being a running team! Do you know how long I have waited for the skirt to come off this offense? I am NOT ready to see the girdle and skirt come back on, like the Steelers are doing with there offense. We may not have to be a throwing team, but now in Eli's prime, let him get his. He already has 2 super bowls, and MVPs, so now let him do his thing.

We already call a bush league red zone play calling with that god damn draw! I 100% do not want a running team label or play calling. F that! I waited so long for this season, I am not going back to training wheel on our QB and offensive football and play calling.

Let the Steelers do that with haley and saying he'd welcome running 63 times. I am not welcoming that non sense!
We don't have to run it 60% of the time. But with how awful our run game was this year, we cannot sustain success with that same formula. We need better production out of the run game. Even if we can use it as a compliment, I'm ok with that as long as we drastically increase our YPC. Way too many 3rd and longs this year bc our run game was awful.

I want to shorten the game. I feel that if we can keep our 3 WRs in tact, we will score enough on offense to win games. Now I want us to improve the run game so we can shorten the game and keep our defense off the field.

I could care less about Eli's stats. Get me rings. That's all I care about. Eli can throw for 22 TDs and I could care less if it means we're winning games. Let other teams have their stats, it doesn't mean ****.
Old 02-12-2012, 03:02 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:
We don't have to run it 60% of the time. But with how awful our run game was this year, we cannot sustain success with that same formula. We need better production out of the run game. Even if we can use it as a compliment, I'm ok with that as long as we drastically increase our YPC. Way too many 3rd and longs this year bc our run game was awful.

I want to shorten the game. I feel that if we can keep our 3 WRs in tact, we will score enough on offense to win games. Now I want us to improve the run game so we can shorten the game and keep our defense off the field.

I could care less about Eli's stats. Get me rings. That's all I care about. Eli can throw for 22 TDs and I could care less if it means we're winning games. Let other teams have their stats, it doesn't mean ****.
Well you need balance at least that's true. We don't need Eli to throw 589 times. But then again, we have Qbs and teams now in this passing era throwing 663 times or over 600 like Brees.

We don't have to go that high, but we can establish a running game and let it be! I care about rings, but Eli has shown he can do both. He is a sick Qb who can be counted on to throw to victory. We can establish a running game especially for short yardage, and for balance, but let him cut it loose now.

31 year old QB doesn't need to be babied. This comes fro the fact he proved he can WIN and get his stats at the same time. It's not like this year's offense was an all time epic failure. He proved we can win with his arm! So we have that going for us, and we can get the running game back for balance and especially for short yardage situations which we suck at.
Old 02-12-2012, 03:19 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Running the ball shortens the game, gives our defense more rest which means less injuries, gives opponents less tape of our passing concepts, protects our qb from unnecessary hits, and makes our team harder to beat.

My ideal offense is our 08 offense. Before Plax shot himself of course. Use our WRs to keep guys out of the box, and punish them on the ground against those 7 man fronts. Throw to win. Don't need to get all fancy on them, just throw to win.

Teams will spend all offseason breaking down our passing attack. We need to run the ball to counter those adjustments.
Old 02-12-2012, 03:24 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Again, that doesn't necessarily mean we do much in the offseason to upgrade our run blocking, other than getting a blocking TE. It just means making a stronger commitment in TC to running drills, more emphasis on run blocking, and getting RBs who can run with power.

I guarantee you that this offseason, when the coaching staff is asked what they want to improve on this training camp, to a man, they're going to say the run game. It will be emphasized in camp. I'm almost positive on that.
Old 02-12-2012, 03:30 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Yeah I agree, that the running game has to get better man. We were dead last, that's not too much of a stretch for a stat guy like Coughlin. We def. need to get that running game better AND the short yardage situations much more efficient.

I hated that stupid offense when Plax got shot. Keep what we have now and add perhaps more balance to it. Let Eli cut lose and throw the ball more now with our home run hitters!

Plax was a red zone threat but I wouldn't call him a home run hitter. Toomer was old and Mr. side line or come back and curl passes. Steve Smith was our 3rd down guy. Hixon helped too, but our offense was purely a Earth, Wind and fire running offense that used play action.

Quite frankly, with Eli's play that offense is a waste of his skill. We don't need a great Qb like Eli to run a useless system like that. Plus I doubt we get an OL as productive as those years. Our RBs are all injury prone AND our TEs are all hurt. So we have an up hill battle to get back to that offense.

We can sign or draft the offensive players needed to bring some sort of balance back, but I don't mind if we stick to Eli's arm and shredding defenses.
Old 02-12-2012, 03:35 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Thats why I want a blocking TE and some fresh running backs. That's pretty much all you can do to improve the run game. You just gotta hope our OL gels and improves this offseason. Diehl should stay at LT, he's reliable there. Petrus dramatically improved our run game when he was in at LG this year, he should start at LG. You just gotta hope Baas improves since we're stuck with him, nothing else you can do there. Hope we can squeeze another productive year out of Snee, who's best years are behind him. And hope we can find a suitable replacement for McKenzie.

And just practice running concepts over and over and over again in camp with some new hungry RBs who can run with power. Hopefully that will be enough.
Old 02-12-2012, 03:50 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:
Thats why I want a blocking TE and some fresh running backs. That's pretty much all you can do to improve the run game. You just gotta hope our OL gels and improves this offseason. Diehl should stay at LT, he's reliable there. Petrus dramatically improved our run game when he was in at LG this year, he should start at LG. You just gotta hope Baas improves since we're stuck with him, nothing else you can do there. Hope we can squeeze another productive year out of Snee, who's best years are behind him. And hope we can find a suitable replacement for McKenzie.

And just practice running concepts over and over and over again in camp with some new hungry RBs who can run with power. Hopefully that will be enough.

I want David D challenged. Reliable isn't going to cut it, let him fight for his job. I want to see Petrus be useful now and be a starter if he can beat out Boothe. Drafting a guard would be ideal if possible. Baas has to be able to play a whole season and progress as well. Snee should be able to play better, and RT right now is the hole.

I want to see Brown, Scott, bradshaw, and I want to draft an RB if the value is there. Time to get new healthy blood who can do some things. I am very interested in seeing scott play and develop. If he can be a home run hitter, that would make me very happy! That UM RB intrigues me. I want to know more about him.

More I read about Fleener the more I like him. That Stanford guard is someone on my list as well. So let's see how things shake out.
Old 02-12-2012, 03:55 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

I wouldn't mind drafting a LT and moving Diehl to RT. I'm ok with Diehl, I don't feel he's a weak link on the line. If we keep him at LT bc there are no better options, I'm fine with that. If we can draft a LT and move him to RT, even better.

Id love a C, and find a way to get rid of Baas, but that's not going to happen. I have faith in Petrus, he's going to be a stud.

I'll be intrigued if Trent Richardson is on the board at 32. Very intrigued. It probably won't happen though. Brown is a life long PSer, he won't amount to anything. Ware is mediocre, he should only stay bc he's familiar with the offense but if Scott can progress, cut Ware. Draft another RB and see where he fits in the puzzle.

I want a back who can run with speed and power. And who can catch out of the backfield. I like power running.
Old 02-12-2012, 04:29 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:
I wouldn't mind drafting a LT and moving Diehl to RT. I'm ok with Diehl, I don't feel he's a weak link on the line. If we keep him at LT bc there are no better options, I'm fine with that. If we can draft a LT and move him to RT, even better.

Id love a C, and find a way to get rid of Baas, but that's not going to happen. I have faith in Petrus, he's going to be a stud.

I'll be intrigued if Trent Richardson is on the board at 32. Very intrigued. It probably won't happen though. Brown is a life long PSer, he won't amount to anything. Ware is mediocre, he should only stay bc he's familiar with the offense but if Scott can progress, cut Ware. Draft another RB and see where he fits in the puzzle.

I want a back who can run with speed and power. And who can catch out of the backfield. I like power running.
Give me a complete RB. I wasn't a fan of Jacobs, but give me a back who is complete or at least good vision and great agility.

I want to see if we can get a upgrade to David D. Petrus is fine, and I agree with Baas if Kontz is available. RT we need in my opinion.

I want to see Brown now that he is healthy. Let's see what happens. Ware is Mr. Concussion and don't want him and his 1 screen pass anymore.

Trent R would be cool if he is available at that spot. Is he a first round talent though?
Old 02-12-2012, 04:55 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Did you just ask if Trent Richardson is a first round talent?

Also, if Trent is somehow MAGICALLY there at 32(which he won't be) we better take him. I was pissed this year when we passed on Ingram even though I like the Prince pick. If Thomas didn't get hurt this year I would have much preferred Ingram, but now I like the Prince pick a helluva lot more.

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 08:35 PM    (permalink
Big_Pete
Pro Bowler

Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That is a good point about the lack of offseason impacting the running game.

The oline needs to play as a unit. We had 40% turn over with Ohara and Beatty stepped in at LT. What we really needed was a good offseason for these guys to gel as a unit and for our younger guys to develop.

Our line got better as the season progressed.

Last edited by Big_Pete : 02-12-2012 at 08:47 PM.
Big_Pete is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 08:54 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

It just struck me that JPP didn't even have a training camp to improve his technique. Which makes his sick season even that much more impressive.

As long as he doesn't get complacent, the sky is the limit for JPP. Hopefully health and hunger stays with him, bc if it does, he's going to be a very special player.