Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 02-22-2012, 02:06 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by touchdownmaker View Post
That mock is the worst Mock I have seen to date. The sadest part is that he probably did not even bother to share the cocaine with his editor.

So much suck there. His CB rankings were horrible, his TE rankings were horrible, his WR rankings were horrible. In no planet can I see Blackmon not being the first WR picked. The RB spots were also waaay to high. Seeing that many skill positions taken early, and seeing the position rankings turned on its head leads me to believe that he was just trying to get attention. He will probably make a crap load more mock from now until the draft, so he decided to throw one to get attention. That is the only logical explaination.

Why would you have Oson Charles so high? Yeah he has a celing, but don't you want to see production as well in the first round? D. Allen is a better athlete AND has been more productive. Not to mention his reason being beyond insane.

"The Giants do prefer blocking tight ends traditionally, but there's a time and reason for everything to change. As the athletic tight end phenomenon moves across the NFL, even the stodgy New York Giants will become enamored with a tight end who can stretch the field and spread apart the defense"

So he read minds or a member of the Giant's staff. "even the stodgy New York Giants will become enamored with a tight end who can stretch the field and spread apart the defense" Really? What are next week's Mega Million numbers? While we are at it.
The funniest part was I told him to do some research next time and he said "This is my full-time job, I do plenty of research. I scout players and teams for a living" I told him "Just because it's your job doesn't mean you're good at it. Just look at your 'analysis' of Brockers. A 6 second youtube clip of him vs a dummy and you say that makes him a beast?" He had no response, just thanked me for reading lol

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 02:17 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Full argument:

I just don't know how this douche gets paid to do this. Look at his bio:

Founder of the NFL draft site, New Era Scouting, Millerís work has been featured on NFL.com, SI.com and USA Today as well as utilized by NFL, CFL, and AFL teams. Miller is known for his in-depth scouting analysis and real-time breakdowns.

Old 02-22-2012, 02:23 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bleacher Report is a crap website and I am pretty sure most of the writers don't get paid for there work.

Here is a simple solution. Stop reading this guys trash.
Old 02-22-2012, 02:25 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTgiants View Post
Bleacher Report is a crap website and I am pretty sure most of the writers don't get paid for there work.

Here is a simple solution. Stop reading this guys trash.
It was his first(and last) mock that I read because it came up in google.

Old 02-22-2012, 08:13 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

If Luke slips past the Eagles(which actually may be possible, if they like Burfict's tenacity or Hightower's athleticism more, but is highly unlikely) do you think we would be willing to move ahead of the Ravens to get him?

Old 02-22-2012, 08:38 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If the Eagles pass on Luke, I think its because they either want DeCastro or Konz. I think they're also looking at OL in this draft. Fat Andy loves his olinemen.

Luke's stock will depend on that 40. Reese hasn't shown a history of moving around in the draft, so he'll have to fall to 32 for us to get him. We'll see what happens.

Trent Richardson had scopes on his knee. If Trent falls, I would also look into that. I love Trent. He's a beast.
Old 02-22-2012, 08:44 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

No way Cincy passes on Trent :( I am praying that we get lucky like last year and someone drops and we get incredible value

Old 02-22-2012, 08:47 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Someone always does. The question is whether it's a position that interests us. That's why you can never really go wrong with BPA. Talent always trumps need.

The perfect scenario is when you get both, but if you had to choose 1 over the other, you take talent over need.

Somebody is gonna fall. With our team's ability to draft 2 years ahead bc of the talent already on the team, it really gives us a lot of options with how we draft.

We can go in so many different ways and be better for it.

Honestly, when you have a stud qb, drafting the rest of the team isn't all that difficult.
Old 02-22-2012, 09:08 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Seriously I love Jerry Reese, his ability to come away with incredible talent and value never ceases to amaze me. Like you said it always happens, and he always sees the value. His refusal to reach has paid off big time. There have been a few busts here and there(just like every GM), but a lot more studs and late round gems.

Old 02-22-2012, 09:12 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

see someone could very well fall but you have to think, last year we drafted Prince at what? 19? it's a little difference being at 32...
not that I'm complaining one bit :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 09:18 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
see someone could very well fall but you have to think, last year we drafted Prince at what? 19? it's a little difference being at 32...
not that I'm complaining one bit :)
Agreed, we won't be getting a top 10 talent this year, but we will find a steal in one of the 7 rounds, Reese always does. Look at Williams this year, 6th round pick who is now a legit starter and made some big plays down the stretch

Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love reading that we are picking 32nd.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Williams is going to be a stud. I'm pretty convinced of that which is why i don't feel a pressing need for a LB as I did a few months ago.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-22-2012, 09:19 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Williams is going to be a stud. I'm pretty convinced of that which is why i don't feel a pressing need for a LB as I did a few months ago.
I still think we need a MIKE, but unless Kuechly drops I say we just roll with Blackburn/ BTW love the sig, classy and beautiful

Old 02-22-2012, 09:20 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
between your sig and your scarlet "R" avy, your posts are pure class and sex.

kinda like you.

it's a thing of beauty
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 09:21 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Hey guys, you know what I just though of that made me smile...we won the ******* superbowl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 02-22-2012, 09:30 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
I still think we need a MIKE, but unless Kuechly drops I say we just roll with Blackburn/ BTW love the sig, classy and beautiful
Just like the NY Giants.

My thoughts exactly on MLB. Unless Kuechly is there just re-sign Chase and Goff and roll with them two all year. Them plus Kiwi, Williams, Boley, Herzlich, and Paysinger is fine by me.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-22-2012, 09:31 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
between your sig and your scarlet "R" avy, your posts are pure class and sex.

kinda like you.

it's a thing of beauty
We all know you're the sex of the Giants fans here.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-22-2012, 09:34 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

It's a tie. We're all the sexy giant fan ;) this organization as a whole is just full of so much sexiness!

Old 02-22-2012, 09:48 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really feel like Jenkins or Kirkpatrick will fall. I really just want a runningback. Our backfield has been pretty darn bad of recent.

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 10:11 AM    (permalink
Bostonblows91
Rookie

Bostonblows91 is a cocksman.Bostonblows91 is a cocksman.Bostonblows91 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN View Post
I really feel like Jenkins or Kirkpatrick will fall. I really just want a runningback. Our backfield has been pretty darn bad of recent.
and i bet you jenkins falls a lot further, he has a list of off-field trouble and i wouldn't want him on the giants. Kirkpatrick though, as far as off the field stuff i think it's pretty stupid to get caught with weed just before you're about to enter the draft, and i'm not really sure how well he'd do in our scheme.
Bostonblows91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 11:35 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Mario had the same thing happen to him and he's been a good soldier since he's been here. The weed thing doesn't bother me.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-23-2012, 12:03 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Awesome Sanu article. Man he would fit in so well with this franchise.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...ref=si_writers

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-23-2012, 12:19 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

When does the combine start? I'm very interested in Sanu's 40. I think he's going to be a solid 4.5. Unless he drops 10 lbs for the combine, in that case he can be a 4.4 guy.
Old 02-23-2012, 12:31 PM    (permalink
Kase1
Rookie

Kase1 is a cocksman.Kase1 is a cocksman.Kase1 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN View Post
Jenkins seems to be a real knucklehead, but if anyone can get him under wraps, its Pappy Couglin. But I agree, I can see either one of those guys could drop in the draft, along with Burfict(who I think could go as far as deep 2nd round)

NY GIANTS 4X SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS!!!!!
Kase1 is offline   Reply With Quote