Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-09-2011, 08:04 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Goal Line Blitz

So we used to have a thread for this game but apparently I can't seem to find it.

I decided to start a new one because a lot of us used to play this game pretty regularly. I myself haven't played in a few years but I cant help but be interested in starting up again.

If you guys are interested in starting up again maybe we can get a team together.
Old 06-09-2011, 10:26 AM    (permalink
regoob2
All-Pro

regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I play regularly. The game has changed a lot so make sure you learn how to build again if you're going to do it. You can PM me on that site if you need help. Same user name.

regoob2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 10:45 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can you guys talk about what this game is? Isn't there a paid component to it? Is it worth it? I looked at this a while back but never gave it a chance.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 10:52 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Can you guys talk about what this game is? Isn't there a paid component to it? Is it worth it? I looked at this a while back but never gave it a chance.
Its a football MMO. You create players and/or teams and basically build them from the ground up. You can sign them to user controlled teams and compete for championships.

As an owner you control pretty much every aspect of the team from signing players to making game plans and building stadiums.

You don't have to pay to play but if you want to make your player the best he can be or own a team its pretty much a necessity.

Back in the day we had an amazing team called the "Edmonton Eternity" we formed from SWDC and built from there creating a perennial power. Myself, StripedWalrus, CJ, SuperKevin and a bunch of others were on the team.

It was a great time and I kinda miss it so I'm thinking about going back in... but i would prefer to own a team like i had previously.
Old 06-09-2011, 11:00 AM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I used to play and owned the team FootballForum Fighting Danes, but I quickly grew tired of the game. Whenever you found the recipe for success the admins nerfed whatever you took advantage of so you had to start all over again. Also, the playbooks simply took too long to make and it cost a lot to be in. I started play Grid Iron instead, and even though it's riddled with flaws and the admins are lazy incompetent fools it's cheaper and at least just as fun as GLB. Also, there aren't as many d-bags in GI as in GLB.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 09:43 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I still play, but do not ask me to be a OC, DC, or aything else. It's gotten pretty complex. I just build dots now.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 10:14 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
I still play, but do not ask me to be a OC, DC, or aything else. It's gotten pretty complex. I just build dots now.
I have lost most interest in it. After 3 years of playing it, it is getting stale to me.
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 03:09 AM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I made a pee-wee team of my own players after I retired my season 1 DE, and ended up with a ******** of FP. Pain. In. The. Ass. Have several GM's, but none of them know how to gameplan or anything.

Used to own a team called "loldots" before. Became a very popular team, but my coordinators sucked, so we never won anything, so I just gave the team up.
Docta is offline   Reply With Quote