Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-11-2011, 10:11 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Better than Scott Gomez?

Somehow worse than Ville Leino?
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 05:39 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kings finally fire Murray, was expecting it later this week. It was time for a change, best of luck to Murray.

Some names I have seen pop up are Granato, Carlyle, a Sutter (plz no), McTavish....
Old 12-12-2011, 08:33 PM    (permalink
Verloren
Veteran

Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Filatov released and 'assigned' to CSKA Moscow.
Verloren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 07:10 AM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

after my final today, my friend (caps fan) and I are hauling ass to pittsburgh to see the Wings-Pens game. I'm pretty disappointed Sid isn't playing (I've never seen him play live), but the game should be entertaining nonetheless

i've never been to a pittsburgh home game before so its another arena off my list:
-nj devils
-ny rangers
-ny islanders
-boston bruins
-philadelphia flyers
-hershey bears woot woot
Old 12-13-2011, 01:48 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looks like Daryl Sutter might be the new Kings coach, awesome.
Old 12-13-2011, 02:44 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimDris View Post
after my final today, my friend (caps fan) and I are hauling ass to pittsburgh to see the Wings-Pens game. I'm pretty disappointed Sid isn't playing (I've never seen him play live), but the game should be entertaining nonetheless

i've never been to a pittsburgh home game before so its another arena off my list:
-nj devils
-ny rangers
-ny islanders
-boston bruins
-philadelphia flyers
-hershey bears woot woot
You willingly went to Nassau?

Pens might not have Geno, either. Plenty of #1 center Joe Vitale.
At least Pittsburgh usually has great arena music.
Old 12-13-2011, 02:45 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hines, are Staal and Malkin playing tonight?

Pissed I'm missing the Wings-Pens game tonight.
Old 12-13-2011, 02:53 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Hines, are Staal and Malkin playing tonight?

Pissed I'm missing the Wings-Pens game tonight.
Seems like both players are gametime decisions. Awesome.
Old 12-13-2011, 05:18 PM    (permalink
mcdlaxbonz13
Veteran

mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

just to add staal skated this morning

Sig by jkpigskin , thanks.
mcdlaxbonz13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 05:47 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Staal and Geno are playing tonight.
Old 12-13-2011, 08:39 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Ehrhoff throwing down. That's fun.

No reason to lose that game. Can we fast forward a couple years and let Adam and Kassian just run ****?
Old 12-13-2011, 10:18 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wwwwwwwwwwwwwwinnnngs!
Old 12-13-2011, 11:40 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

datsyuk scored right after they showed a "datsuck" t shirt on the big screen. and that hand eye to knock the puck down before passing it to franzen. just wow
Old 12-14-2011, 08:57 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hell of a tilt going on between the Hawks and the Wild on Versus right now. Koivu just tied it at 3 with 5 minutes to go on a GREAT play by Cal Clutterbuck. Really amazing to see how far Clutterbuck/Brodziak have both come in the past season or so.
Old 12-14-2011, 09:06 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
this is a heckuva game... i really didn't realize (in spite of the record) that the wild were actually any good.
They're a solid playoff team at this point. I don't think they'll finish #1 in the West, but tonight certainly was encouraging towards believing that they aren't quite as flukey as most casual fans (and some Wild fans lol) believe.
Old 12-15-2011, 12:24 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Was just reminded that 24/7 is going to feature a healthy dose of Bryzgalov. Popcorn ready.
Old 12-15-2011, 06:58 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.dose.ca/celebrity/5784510.bin?size=dose400

Holy crap the daughter of Wayne is hot

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 07:10 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
Was just reminded that 24/7 is going to feature a healthy dose of Bryzgalov. Popcorn ready.
Just watched the first episode. Very good. Torrent it if you don't have HBO.
Old 12-15-2011, 11:45 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

Evander Kane is one of the best players in the NHL. Yeah, I said it. He will score 90+ points one day. Absolutely LOVE what I see from this kid.
Old 12-15-2011, 11:50 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

Also, I'm absolutely terrified of the Edmonton Oilers. RNH looks like a monster and he's only 18 years old. So glad to be out of that conference/division now.
Old 12-16-2011, 11:13 AM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp View Post
Evander Kane is one of the best players in the NHL. Yeah, I said it. He will score 90+ points one day. Absolutely LOVE what I see from this kid.
Ok, I'll back off that. he COULD be one of the best players in the NHL, and he's got 90+ point POTENTIAL. jeez, one too many beers last night.
Old 12-16-2011, 02:20 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

I hear what youre saying about Kane. Still an inconsistent kid, but you can see him putting all together more and more. He's got a very high ceiling.

Really like Burmistrov, too. Good burst, loads of talent, and always impresses defensively. They might not have messed up with throwing those two right into the show.
Old 12-16-2011, 08:19 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

I am loving our '08 and '09 drafts so much right now.
Old 12-16-2011, 08:47 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How does Erik Karlsson have 24 assists but he is still -24? Is the Sens defense still that awful?
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 08:55 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Karlsson is only a -7. Actually, if you count ongoing action, he now has 27 assists and is -3.

While on the subject, Jared Cowen's offensive game is heating up. He now has 8 points and is +8 in 9 games in December.

Last edited by SuperMcGee : 12-16-2011 at 09:07 PM.