Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > NFL Forum Mock > Forum Mock Archive

Closed Thread

Old 07-11-2011, 11:37 PM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJC View Post
Im out too. Cant waste anymore time just to have everything declined all the time. I mean got damn its supposed to be fun and for fun.
It's not fun if it's not realistic. When you play video games, do you play on the easiest difficulty?
Old 07-11-2011, 11:42 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So all of the Thunder is untouchable according to that list. SWEET!

Old 07-11-2011, 11:43 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Realistic is different for everyone and is based off their own opinions.

Putting yourself in my scenario, you have two #1 options in Wade and LeBron, and you just regressed from the NBA Finals one year to losing in the Eastern Conference Finals. I had to make a change because my team regressed.. I wanted to restructure the team around Wade, keep Bosh as his sidekick and just get very good pieces around them.. making the overall team better. But no, since one trade didn't pass, mine couldn't pass. Even after it was passed. But since people have different versions of what's realistic and what's not, the trade was rejected..

DJC gave up a lot more than I even asked for because we had to keep adding stuff in for STRIP and diab to approve it in the first place.

Last edited by WMD : 07-11-2011 at 11:48 PM.
Old 07-11-2011, 11:45 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
So all of the Thunder is untouchable according to that list. SWEET!
As of this point, I can't see Oklahoma City trading Westbrook, Durant, Harden, Ibaka, or Perkins. STRIP might think differently and if he's does I'm sure he'd chime in but I absolutely don't see any of them getting moved unless a ridiculously sweet offer comes along.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
Old 07-11-2011, 11:46 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i wonder if we could get some sort of sim NCAA season, would be cool to see if Barnes returned to his #1 pick form or not and how Davis did in his 1 season

Old 07-11-2011, 11:49 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
As of this point, I can't see Oklahoma City trading Westbrook, Durant, Harden, Ibaka, or Perkins. STRIP might think differently and if he's does I'm sure he'd chime in but I absolutely don't see any of them getting moved unless a ridiculously sweet offer comes along.
Durant and West are untouchable agreed, but if I could get a top 3 center for a Harden and Perk package I would do it. I also am not that high on Perkins and don't see why he is on the Godfather list, maybe that's just me. I mean now if I wanted to try and go sign Dwight then trade Perkins I can't do that.

Old 07-11-2011, 11:54 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And it's nothing negative towards STRIP and diab, it's tough to run these things and approve trades and keep things in order. It's just disappointing that people seem to act like they're back in the 4th grade when these things go on.
Old 07-12-2011, 12:02 AM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
And it's nothing negative towards STRIP and diab, it's tough to run these things and approve trades and keep things in order. It's just disappointing that people seem to act like they're back in the 4th grade when these things go on.
Agreed I don't get quitting because a trade won't pass

Old 07-12-2011, 01:06 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I quit. Just lost interest.

Last edited by D-Unit : 07-12-2011 at 01:09 AM.
Old 07-12-2011, 01:08 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ooooh noezzz

Old 07-12-2011, 04:00 AM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My take on the trades:

The Lebron trade is passable. It's well within the realm of possibilities if the Heat didn't even make the Finals next year.

No way in hell the Clippers would ever trade Blake Griffin. That was the most ridiculous trade ever.

Except for that trade where DJC gave Bogut away for a bag of chips. That was just ********.

I get declining a trade if it is %100 unrealistic. I don't get it if it is improbable. But yeah, this forum mock got kinda lame after year 1. We could just let it die. Let's try again in a few months or some ****.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
Old 07-12-2011, 07:40 AM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

does anybody even expect the draft to finish? i have two picks in the second round and my knowledge doesn't extend very far past the lottery. we limped through the end of the first off-season, i'm fine with just letting this die.

if only nba 2k12 were out to make a GM sim :(

edit: p.s. the reason I thought the Lebron trade was bad because i don't think Miami got enough value. iguodala is the only player in that trade worth a damn. Lee is pretty good offensively, but he's non-existent on defense. part of what made miami so good is their defense, of which help-d is crucial, and then the ability to turn that into transition points. that is pretty much blown up by that trade. iguodala is just a hobo's lebron james. he does all of the same things well, but not nearly as well as lebron. not to mention they'd be running out a front court of bosh/lee or bosh/drummond, which would get abused defensively. you're giving up arguably the best player in the nba, crunch time aside, for a ****** version of him, an overpaid, overrated 4, and a whole lot of risk in a high school prospect.

Last edited by sbh15 : 07-12-2011 at 07:51 AM.
Old 07-12-2011, 10:01 AM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
My take on the trades:

The Lebron trade is passable. It's well within the realm of possibilities if the Heat didn't even make the Finals next year.

No way in hell the Clippers would ever trade Blake Griffin. That was the most ridiculous trade ever.

Except for that trade where DJC gave Bogut away for a bag of chips. That was just ********.

I get declining a trade if it is %100 unrealistic. I don't get it if it is improbable. But yeah, this forum mock got kinda lame after year 1. We could just let it die. Let's try again in a few months or some ****.
But see here's the issue, you like I agree that the Blake trade was ridiculous, no one else seems to agree however. I thought the point of having a trade commish was to folllow our opinions to avoid constant arguing. Then maybe next time we should have no trade commish's and make it into fantasy world. I'll admit the LeBron trade was botched because me and Diab were on different pages, but the rules have pretty much been set. SBH if you love Bosh so much why not offer for him? I mean you are shopping Millsap and he'd be a better fit in Miami why not add something to him and offer for Bosh?

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
Old 07-12-2011, 10:04 AM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
But see here's the issue, you like I agree that the Blake trade was ridiculous, no one else seems to agree however. I thought the point of having a trade commish was to folllow our opinions to avoid constant arguing. Then maybe next time we should have no trade commish's and make it into fantasy world. I'll admit the LeBron trade was botched because me and Diab were on different pages, but the rules have pretty much been set. SBH if you love Bosh so much why not offer for him? I mean you are shopping Millsap and he'd be a better fit in Miami why not add something to him and offer for Bosh?
I hate Bosh, but he's a very good player. And I did offer Millsap with anyone except Tony Parker but WMD poo-poo'd the offer :(
Old 07-12-2011, 03:52 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

I would of done a S&T of West + whatever for Bosh

Old 07-12-2011, 04:03 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So is this actually going to continue or are we going to continue to act like 8 year olds?
Old 07-12-2011, 08:25 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ya so this was fun while it lasted.

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Carr to Cooper in 2015

Old 07-12-2011, 08:29 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

why we stopping?

Old 07-12-2011, 08:31 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With some "owners" dropping out, this one might be coming to a close. However, we could start up a new one and include a media thread where everyone could hire/fire coaches and make it more like a real "off-season". Just an idea.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
Old 07-12-2011, 08:55 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ya I guess we can always start a new one with the teams how they look after the real draft.
Old 07-12-2011, 08:56 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

i turned nash and gortat into paul, west & nene i declare victory

Old 07-12-2011, 09:06 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can I take credit for wrecking this thing?

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 07-12-2011, 09:09 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

hey we never dropped out we just complained annoyingly amongst ourselves

Old 07-12-2011, 09:17 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

^^ Truth ^^

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
Old 07-12-2011, 09:27 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

well i'm kinda screwed if D-Unit's out. this offseason was going to be the funnest, idk why everyone is just imploding it
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Closed Thread