Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-21-2011, 05:43 PM    (permalink
trademaster
Rookie

trademaster is so money.trademaster is so money.trademaster is so money.trademaster is so money.trademaster is so money.trademaster is so money.trademaster is so money.trademaster is so money.trademaster is so money.trademaster is so money.
Default I think my girl is cheating on me

My girl recently moved in with me a couple of months ago and things were going great, up until 2 weeks ago. I've been getting a weird feeling that something is going on. She doesn't work so she's at home or out shopping all day while I'm at work.

Lately I've noticed my **** is being tampered with. For instance, my P90X dvd's are missing one minute, then magically reappearing the next. It's like somebody is borrowing my ****. I asked her about it and she said her older brother wanted to borrow it(mind you her older brother is 42 and in a wheelchair) I let it slide because maybe he's trying to work on his upper body, **** it.

Then I notice somebody is drinking/taking my beers, I know it's not her because she doesn't drink beer.

Alright, so the straw that broke the camels back. I've been preparing for the new Madden 12 release by starting a franchise on Madden 11 to brush up on my skills. I was in YEAR ONE, WEEK 4 of my franchise. I logged in last night and I am now in YEAR 3, WEEK 15. This dude went and finished my season then started 2 more seasons and won the Super Bowl, twice! Draftcountdown bretheren, what am I to do?

Sig by Mockalicious

'''VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!''''

-Johnny Drama-
trademaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 05:47 PM    (permalink
Jamaal-Football
Rookie

Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

cool story bro
Jamaal-Football is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 05:48 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.brookstone.com/pen-spy-video-recording-audio.html?bkeid=compare|mercent|googlebase|search &mr:trackingCode=2DF3A5E9-9949-DF11-AE5B-0019B9C2BEFD&mr:referralID=NA

Find out for sure
Old 06-21-2011, 05:49 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamaal-Football View Post
cool story bro
Bad form, Jamaal.. Bad form

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 05:54 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trademaster View Post
She doesn't work so she's at home or out shopping all day while I'm at work.

This would be a problem for me from the start. Unless she's pregnant or something. Still, if you want to know for certain get a nanny cam, or call cheaters :) More then likely if you think she's cheating she is, but that would be weird if a dude was banging your gf then screwing up your madden franchise lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 05:55 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Now for the matter at hand. It is pretty weird about your Madden and your Beer. I would try to get some good hard evidence. Kinda tough

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 05:57 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 05:58 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm starting a psychic detective agency if you're looking to hire a PI. If you hire me I can introduce you to my partner and mentee Holla Backatcha.
Old 06-21-2011, 05:58 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Btw, this thread has some potential.

Quote:
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 06:03 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

All of these guys are wrong. You find this ****** and tell him that if he ever ***** with your Madden franchise again he's dead. He can have the girl, but not the franchise. But be merciful, as he did win you two super bowls.

In all seriousness, that sucks dude. I'd probably go with a little spycam because if you and your girl are moved in together then it's serious enough that you don't want to risk wrongly accusing her of cheating.
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 06:04 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As far as him playing Madden, at least he won the Super Bowl twice...can't be too upset about that

If he's gonna be drinking your beer then i'd start buying some cheap crap and hide your good stuff

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 06:06 PM    (permalink
Jamaal-Football
Rookie

Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you let it slide when she said her wheelchair-ridden brother borrowed your p90x DVDs, you'll probably be okay with her cheating on you.
Jamaal-Football is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 06:07 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You need to find some type of solid evidence. Don't just make assumptions and cause a big confrontation without something solid to go on.

If you're really paranoid try doing one of those hidden cameras or something. Whatever the outcome of the tape do not tell her that you used a hidden camera, it makes you look crazy and creepy.

Please dont put yourself in a situation where you will make a bad decision where there is the possibility that you might hurt yourself or someone else.

Don't mess with another mans franchise.

Quote:
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 06:13 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Welp, at least you haven't caught her in a mid-cream pie sesh with 2 asian dudes.
Old 06-21-2011, 06:14 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can definitively tell you based on the evidence presented that she is cheating on you. His name is Steve. He's 23 years old and he drives a black 2006 Grand Prix.

Sorry bro.
Old 06-21-2011, 06:14 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** it man I think all the evidence points towards her cheating on you. Go all OJ on his/her ass. I'm tellin you juice, she's messin around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 06:16 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You should start taking her stuff in retaliation. Eye for an eye.
Old 06-21-2011, 06:17 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love and then you catch the early flight home from San Diego and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blindfolded like a goddamn magic show ready to double team your girlfriend...
Old 06-21-2011, 06:20 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
I can definitively tell you based on the evidence presented that she is cheating on you. His name is Steve. He's 23 years old and he drives a black 2006 Grand Prix.

Sorry bro.
First of all, your name is Daniel not Steve. You are not 23, and you do not drive a Grand Prix. Stop lying.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 06:23 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The lack of OP in here makes me think this is an extremely clever troll thread. Kudos, OP.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 06:28 PM    (permalink
EricCartmann
Rookie

EricCartmann wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.EricCartmann wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.EricCartmann wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.EricCartmann wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.EricCartmann wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.EricCartmann wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.EricCartmann wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.EricCartmann wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.EricCartmann wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.EricCartmann wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.EricCartmann wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

You should at least get something out of this. What games are you not good at? Maybe leave those out so he can beat them then unlock all the codes for you.
Old 06-21-2011, 06:50 PM    (permalink
josh07039
Pro Bowler

Location: "Im against Picketing, but I don't know how to show it"-Mitch Hedberg
josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not be mean or anything, but how about you man up and confront her about it rather than being a ***** and talking about it with your internet friends?
josh07039 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 06:52 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LOL no one is helping this guy.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 06:53 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

get her pregnant and then see if she wants a dna test to see if you're the father

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 06:58 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

get the game "Banging Other Dudes Girlfriends" for xbox. If you come home and someone beat the game while you were gone...then she's cheating on you.