Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Hot or Cold?
Hot! 26 44.07%
Cold! 33 55.93%
Voters: 59. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-11-2011, 10:14 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
I've spent the vast majority of my life in Florida. I've experienced 100 degree heat with humidity in the 90% range. And I would still choose the hot. When it is hot, you can escape it by jumping in a pool or going to the beach or a lake. There is only so much clothes you can put on when it's cold.

I do find girls dressed up in sweaters, scarves, and beanies very attractive. But that isn't enough to make up with terribly cold weather. Plus, in the hot weather, you have girls in bikinis.

Trump Card.

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 10:33 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll take the cold. I hate being hot, fans and air conditioners make too much noise and I have to have the TV extra loud to be able to hear it and that is just not cool.

And if we're on the female subject, I think girls look cute in hoodies and such. I am not sure why.

WMD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 03:33 AM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Below freezing is only 32 degrees. If it was always 10-20 degrees, that would be fantastic. That is comfortable to wear jeans and a sweatshirt and light jacket. I love winter when it's 10-20 degrees. It's so nice.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 03:35 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
Below freezing is only 32 degrees. If it was always 10-20 degrees, that would be fantastic. That is comfortable to wear jeans and a sweatshirt and light jacket. I love winter when it's 10-20 degrees. It's so nice.
I agree. The wind is what screws everything up.

Old 07-12-2011, 03:37 AM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalej View Post
If I had to choose extremes, I guess I'd go hot but I'm from Mass and I love the cold.
The reason is that I can go out in the heat, whether it be the beach or anything.
If it's less than zero, I'm not going anywhere.
I don't even consider it cold unless it's below 0. You pansies out east...

I work with a guy from Boston who just moved to Minnesota a year ago and whenever you talk about the winter, all he does is ***** and moan about how cold it is.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Old 07-12-2011, 03:50 AM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

30s is as cold as I find acceptable.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 05:12 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd prefer hot. But I'm a baby when it comes to cold weather.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 06:04 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The last few years the cold gets to me a lot more than it used to. I just remember being freezing all winter long. So I was looking forward to some warmth all season...BUT...now I'm in Florida and it's hot as balls and I cant stand it. These days...I'd probably prefer warmth to cold, but **** this Florida heat.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 09:11 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Might depend on how nice of a pool I have, but "below freezing" really isn't that bad. Plus you get outdoor rinks.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 10:12 AM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm OK with the heat as long as I'm at a pool/beach or relaxing indoors with AC. Going out and doing stuff, especially working in business attire, is absolute hell in the heat, especially if you have hyperhidrosis like me.

I like tanning and being in the heat but I'm also a guy who wears a T-shirt and shorts when people are wearing sweatsuits and jackets. I voted cold just because it doesn't bother me and I can always bundle up, plus I can still lift weights and play indoor basketball. I always thrive in the winter (in Canada).

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 10:31 AM    (permalink
SativaDominant
Rookie

SativaDominant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SativaDominant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SativaDominant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SativaDominant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SativaDominant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SativaDominant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SativaDominant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SativaDominant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SativaDominant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SativaDominant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SativaDominant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I flip out if it gets below 60.

Heat, heat, heat. **** the cold. I actually prefer humidity to dry heat. When there's a breeze with the humidity, it's not that bad since you sweat so much. The breeze feels really good.
SativaDominant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 12:05 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In Indiana we have 90-100 degrees with humidity, and in the winter we get sub-zero temps and lots of snow. Just not consistently. So I'm not used to any of it. If I had to pick I would just go with hot I guess and hope I was able to deal with it eventually. Cold and snow makes me depressed.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 03:37 PM    (permalink
j05son
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

cold please.

Let's get some activity going in the Cleveland sub-forum!
j05son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 04:12 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
Cold. Those of you saying hot have never spent a summer in Louisiana. Nothing quite like 108 temp with 95% humidity.
Bwhahaha and I'll just say that people saying they'd rather have it cold have never lived in a state where it gets -20 and over five feet of snow in a day and a half.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Last edited by Jvig43 : 07-12-2011 at 04:15 PM.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 04:27 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
And if we're on the female subject, I think girls look cute in hoodies and such. I am not sure why.
Because they do.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 04:34 PM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well Im just home from a holiday in Turkey where at one point on Saturday it reached 43 degrees celsius which is about 109 farenheit and this Winter in Belfast at times it was -18 Celsius and I know i'd prefer the one where Im in shorts dripping with sweat

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 09:23 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Only if it isn't covering their butt. I have to be able to judge.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 09:50 PM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i love me some cold, snowy MN winters, but i chose hot just for the fact that women wear less clothing..... even though i am old & married and it doesn't really matter any more.
The_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 10:38 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
Because they do.
That would be a good reason.

Old 07-12-2011, 10:54 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I agree about girls looking cute in sweatshirts times a hundred.

Plus, leggings.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 11:53 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

+100 every day may be the end of humanity as we know it. In that case I choose cold. But assuming sperm vitality and water availability was not an issue. I'd take hot. Chicks scantily clad beach always an option.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 02:05 AM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
explain to me how something can be 100 & humid doen't happen like that, the water in the air evaporates when it's that hot

ill take 100 dry heat every day
Haha, you have never been anywhere other than the southwest. South Dakota in the summer is hot and humid every day. And then I don't even wanna talk about how terrible New Orleans is.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 02:29 AM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hoodies and leggings are hot, but in no way hotter than a bikini. Or short shorts and summer dresses.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 03:37 AM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Bwhahaha and I'll just say that people saying they'd rather have it cold have never lived in a state where it gets -20 and over five feet of snow in a day and a half.
No, in Minnesota we are just a tougher breed homie. Gimme cold all day.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Old 07-13-2011, 08:22 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
No, in Minnesota we are just a tougher fatter breed homie. Gimme cold all day.
Fixed that for you.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote