Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 07-20-2011, 01:33 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

my vote has very little to do with what TBW did but moreso with just how quickly diab was convinced to kill someone. Evil knows each other and him being so decisive could mean that he has no regard for that innocent person's life
Old 07-20-2011, 01:36 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wanna hear Diab's defense. Whatever he says will probably decide my vote.

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 01:40 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think the best thing he can do is not say anything unless he has actual evidence McGee did it. My thing is, the way he phrased whatever reason he had was that he's going with me. As long as a mafia's lynched I'm happy. But it looks bad on his part.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 01:55 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
Recap

SuperMcGee: TBW
I haven't voted for anybody, as of yet.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 01:59 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My bad, I forgot to delete that.

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 07-20-2011, 02:52 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My defense is this: Just going on the evidence of someone wanting to lynch another person, which McGee did, is why I chose to lynch him. I didn't vote the first round because I hadn't realized the game had started. Now after catching up on the pages McGee's vote seemed to want to sway others away from his possible dealings in mischief. That's why I'm extremely suspicious of why he did that. However, JBond agreed that APS should be lynched and even jokingly called him "Satan". TBW didn't bring up JBond to a vote. My decision has been changed.

Unvote: McGee

As for others wanting to lynch me just based on my vote shows your lack of thought into the process and how quickly you want to kill an innocent person. Wanting to lynch me by agreeing with TBW's logic based argument in the first place shows that you're lack of thought into the guilty process was just as quick as mine. If I'm lynched, innocent blood will be on your hands. That I can promise you.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude

Last edited by diabsoule : 07-20-2011 at 02:55 PM.
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 03:02 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

As much as I feel your statement just changed things. In my mind, the picture has become much clearer. I didn't even see the Satan thing, but I feel like that's the norm for APS on this board. However right now I could see this as deflection, I've done enough aggressive dealings today, I want to see what others think.

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 07-20-2011, 03:04 PM    (permalink
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, after Diab's explanation, I am more in favor of lynching him. He knows that APS is universally hated on here.

Quote:
<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
<@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
<+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
Quote:
<+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.
DeepThreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 03:06 PM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Unfortunately with nothing else to go off of since nobody seems to want to bring forth any info, I'm also going to also vote for diab. The hastiness in lynching Mcgee was suspicious to me and the overall lack of information doesn't really help either.

Vote: diabsoule

BoneKrusher
Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 03:08 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm pretty sure the lynching of APS was meant as a joke, as was Shanes comment. Don't look too deep into that for a reason to lynch someone.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 03:08 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

I mean I've been really active on this board for like 2 months and I was aware of the hatred.
Icon
There's no way

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 07-20-2011, 03:10 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
As much as I feel your statement just changed things. In my mind, the picture has become much clearer. I didn't even see the Satan thing, but I feel like that's the norm for APS on this board. However right now I could see this as deflection, I've done enough aggressive dealings today, I want to see what others think.
Going back to your post where you initially brought up why to lynch SuperMcGee, I can present something I found interesting.

There were only a handful of people that didn't vote when Caddy was first found dead. Some people voted after the deadline, which is fine considering the internet access that some people. Also some, like myself, may not have known that the game had started yet. Yet for the same reason I initially agreed with TBW, is the same reason fenikz gave to lynch me. Vidae and TBW, who reversed course on his initial offer to lynch McGee, both provided explanations. Fenikz then goes back to say that I was quick in my judgement to lynch McGee, although I made it clear that I agreed with everything that TBW initially stated.

JBond also just sided with fenikz in saying that his vote will go with what fenikz voted. It seems suspicious but yet, considering there is no evidence for anyone to lynch anyone, then I will refrain from voting this round until we can gather more evidence since lynching innocent people is something I don't want on my conscious. The evidence, or should I say lack thereof, to lynch me is just as compelling as to the evidence to lynch anyone on this board. All we, as a group, have to go on is pure speculation and the word of others despite any clear cut evidence that would convict someone of the crime.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter

Last edited by diabsoule : 07-20-2011 at 03:14 PM.
Old 07-20-2011, 03:15 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You know what...I don't know what I'm doing. I not going to jump just because others are.

unvote: diabsoule
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 03:19 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
Going back to your post where you initially brought up why to lynch SuperMcGee, I can present something I found interesting.

There were only a handful of people that didn't vote when Caddy was first found dead. Some people voted after the deadline, which is fine considering the internet access that some people. Also some, like myself, may not have known that the game had started yet. Yet for the same reason I initially agreed with TBW, is the same reason fenikz gave to lynch me. Vidae and TBW, who reversed course on his initial offer to lynch McGee, both provided explanations. Fenikz then goes back to say that I was quick in my judgement to lynch McGee, although I made it clear that I agreed with everything that TBW initially stated.

JBond also just sided with fenikz in saying that his vote will go with what fenikz voted. It seems suspicious but yet, considering there is no evidence for anyone to lynch anyone, then I will refrain from voting this round until we can gather more evidence since lynching innocent people is something I don't want on my conscious. The evidence, or should I say lack thereof, to lynch me is just as compelling as to the evidence to lynch anyone on this board. All we, as a group, have to go on is pure speculation and the word of others despite any clear cut evidence that would convict someone of the crime.
So you're saying it's suspicious that fenikz and JBond kinda did what we did while attempting to lynch you for it. I get it. However, I feel like with that you'd have to suggest guys like Forenci and Jensen are suspicious. it's become such a popular opinion(though possibly dwindling) that you're the guy. It's hard not to side with someone who agreed with me, unfortunately, this was my goal.

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 07-20-2011, 03:20 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

dont think you can 10 votes was reached, just wait for caddy now to find out if he was evil
Old 07-20-2011, 03:23 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

unvote: tbw
vote: diab
Old 07-20-2011, 03:24 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My vote is going to be

Vote: TBW22

My reasoning, which may in fact be not very good but makes sense to me is, it seems he layed down a set up, a trap, and I feel like no matter how replied first he was gonna go after that person. So imho he set it up so someone could be taken out no matter who it was. Sneaky sneaky.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Old 07-20-2011, 03:25 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
dont think you can 10 votes was reached, just wait for caddy now to find out if he was evil
And what will happen when ya'll lynch an innocent person?

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 07-20-2011, 03:26 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
And what will happen when ya'll lynch an innocent person?
we will learn.

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 03:28 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
My vote is going to be

My reasoning, which may in fact be not very good but makes sense to me is, it seems he layed down a set up, a trap, and I feel like no matter how replied first he was gonna go after that person. So imho he set it up so someone could be taken out no matter who it was. Sneaky sneaky.
And how would that benefit me?

Compliments of TACKLE

diabsoule
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
My vote is going to be

Considering he just posted saying
Quote:
It's hard not to side with someone who agreed with me, unfortunately, this was my goal.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

When something happens in south central Los Angelas nothing happens it's just another ***** dead
Old 07-20-2011, 03:29 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Considering he just posted saying
What I meant is I was trying to find someone who'd side with what I saw as a bogus accusation.

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 07-20-2011, 03:29 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I never voted for SuperMcGee. I voted no-lynch and then for you, Diabs. That was it.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 03:31 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Quote:
And how would that benefit me?
Well, if you're mafia, and you can get the civilians to lynch one of their own, you then also get to take one out at night so that's like a double whammy right there.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote: