Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 07-20-2011, 03:33 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
Well, if you're mafia, and you can get the civilians to lynch one of their own, you then also get to take one out at night so that's like a double whammy right there.
And if I'm an innocent?

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 03:33 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I never voted for SuperMcGee. I voted no-lynch and then for you, Diabs. That was it.
I know. I never said you voted any other way other than what you did. What I brought up was that you and TBW were the first to bring up an explanation as to why lynch me. fenikz agreed without providing an explanation just saying he was going to side with you and TBW.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 03:35 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Edit - I may have misread something. But I have never voted for APS or TBW or anybody, to be clear. Carry on.

Last edited by SuperMcGee : 07-20-2011 at 03:38 PM.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 03:35 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've felt I have more than adequately pleaded my case to what are hopefully open ears and that the good citizens of this fair city can see to it not to lynch me based on absolutely zero evidence and just pure assumption and speculation.

If I'm lynched then you all will have the guilt of sending an innocent man to his death.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 07-20-2011, 03:37 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
And if I'm an innocent?
Well it seems that's a risk we're running anyway. To me you're whole way of handling this is suspicious. Then to top it off you got Diab when he wasn't online so you got to push for his lynching without him putting up any resistance. Just believe you're too suspicious right now.

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 03:38 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just think, if you agree so fast to any lynching, it doesnt make sense at all. If you fall for that trap its just dumb

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 03:40 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well it seems that's a risk we're running anyway. To me you're whole way of handling this is suspicious. Then to top it off you got Diab when he wasn't online so you got to push for his lynching without him putting up any resistance. Just believe you're too suspicious right now.
That's fair but I didn't know he wasn't gonna be offline, he could have come on anytime. He even stated his case and it didn't really clear his name at all. I just wanna take the mafia down and I see him as mafia.

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 07-20-2011, 03:42 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
I just think, if you agree so fast to any lynching, it doesnt make sense at all. If you fall for that trap its just dumb
When I grow up I aspire to be as smart as a GermAsian, until that time I'll remain a dumb American who was the first person to post and agree with The Boy Wonder.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 07-20-2011, 03:49 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
When I grow up I aspire to be as smart as a GermAsian, until that time I'll remain a dumb American who was the first person to post and agree with The Boy Wonder.
it just doesnt make sense to vote for McGee.

Old 07-20-2011, 03:53 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Quote:
That's fair but I didn't know he wasn't gonna be offline, he could have come on anytime. He even stated his case and it didn't really clear his name at all. I just wanna take the mafia down and I see him as mafia.
Your consider me that, why? Because I initially agreed with you? Since then I have unvoted for McGee based on lack of evidence and have continually tried to point out my innocence. The sole reason anyone has to accuse me is because I had agreed with at first. That's it. Even those saying I was quick to judgment are flawed because I still agreed with what YOU had written and posted.

So I'm guilty of siding with someone with a flawed opinion? If I'm guilty of that then we all are - in politics, life, love, and this vote. After my initial agreement with you the tables have turned and you have helped lead the charge against me in saying that I was "quick to judge" and that I want to see someone dead based on lack of evidence. You were the one who started the vote for McGee in the first and all I had the misfortune of being the first one to post after you and I so happened agreed with you.

Now I'm facing a lynching because of your hand. If I'm guilty you're guilty as well for leading the lynch mob against an innocent man.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 07-20-2011, 03:54 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Quote:
it just doesnt make sense to vote for McGee.
Which is why I unvoted for McGee and have not cast a vote for anyone since. There is just no evidence to prove anyone's guilt.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 07-20-2011, 03:55 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Quote:
Which is why I unvoted for McGee and have not cast a vote for anyone since. There is just no evidence to prove anyone's guilt.
yea u didnt have him unvoted at first and edited that in afterwards. just seems way to fishy for me.

Old 07-20-2011, 03:56 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I believe you Diab... Hence why with the lack of evidence and the lack of any sort of information coming forth I am going to

Vote : No Lynch

With that said we need to investigate to try to gain clues to properly accuse those who are Mafia.
Old 07-20-2011, 03:58 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Your consider me that, why? Because I initially agreed with you? Since then I have unvoted for McGee based on lack of evidence and have continually tried to point out my innocence. The sole reason anyone has to accuse me is because I had agreed with at first. That's it. Even those saying I was quick to judgment are flawed because I still agreed with what YOU had written and posted.

So I'm guilty of siding with someone with a flawed opinion? If I'm guilty of that then we all are - in politics, life, love, and this vote. After my initial agreement with you the tables have turned and you have helped lead the charge against me in saying that I was "quick to judge" and that I want to see someone dead based on lack of evidence. You were the one who started the vote for McGee in the first and all I had the misfortune of being the first one to post after you and I so happened agreed with you.

Now I'm facing a lynching because of your hand. If I'm guilty you're guilty as well for leading the lynch mob against an innocent man.
It's what you said afterward about how you actually thought McGee was mafia. The whole last page doesn't make you look good.

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 07-20-2011, 03:59 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Quote:
yea u didnt have him unvoted at first and edited that in afterwards. just seems way to fishy for me.
I think you're looking for reasons here.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 07-20-2011, 04:01 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Quote:
I think you're looking for reasons here.
yea sure. seriously, i dont think TBW is it cause no way mafia would draw that much attention to themselves on the first day by just randomly targeting someone. that creates way too much. Now you jumping on votign someone randomly is the best clue we have.

Old 07-20-2011, 04:02 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Quote:
It's what you said afterward about how you actually thought McGee was mafia. The whole last page doesn't make you look good.
You actually thought that too in the beginning. That doesn't make you look good. Ever since then I have been saying that we don't have enough evidence, I unvoted for McGee and didn't vote for anyone else, yet you immediately unvoted McGee and cast your vote towards me. That doesn't make you look good at all.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 07-20-2011, 04:03 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We can't keep no-lynch voting. The Mafia will pick us apart one by one.. all we have to go off of are suspicions, and you were acting suspiciously Diabs. I might be wrong, but it's all we have to go on, so I'll not change my vote.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 04:04 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
yea sure. seriously, i dont think TBW is it cause no way mafia would draw that much attention to themselves on the first day by just randomly targeting someone. that creates way too much. Now you jumping on votign someone randomly is the best clue we have.
I once learned, in a movie, that sometimes the best place to hide is the most obvious. So maybe he's trying to hide himself by drawing that much attention making us think that no mafia member would actually do it that way.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Old 07-20-2011, 04:05 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Quote:
I'm not getting into this discussion again because all last page and this page I have been saying how it was pure speculation. TBW jumped on McGee just as much as I did yet I changed my vote and didn't nominate anyone yet TBW nominated me. Yeah, I made a bad decision by agreeing with him in the first place and have since changed my mind. You holding steadfast despite repeated logical arguments in showing ignorance on your part.

If I'm mafia then you're the queen of Germany. If I'm lynched, you'll be proven to be wrong and that I'm innocent.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 07-20-2011, 04:05 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Quote:
I once learned, in a movie, that sometimes the best place to hide is the most obvious. So maybe he's trying to hide himself by drawing that much attention making us think that no mafia member would actually do it that way.
yea we can still lynch him tomorrow.

ill take my chances, i always wanted to be the queen of germany, if that means sacrificing you im fine.

Old 07-20-2011, 04:06 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

Based upon what my strategy was. We've all gone through it. We've entered, exited, and I guess just now reentered. The fact is atleast in my mind that this whole sequence has been bad but there has to be some reason people think it's you.

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 07-20-2011, 04:07 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
We can't keep no-lynch voting. The Mafia will pick us apart one by one.. all we have to go off of are suspicions, and you were acting suspiciously Diabs. I might be wrong, but it's all we have to go on, so I'll not change my vote.
Key word. "Were". I did by agreeing with TBW yet no one is accusing him. As soon as I got back online and looked back on what had transpired I immediately investigated it and saw that not only was TBW wrong in his accusations towards McGee (which made me change my vote) but also brought up a few others that have acted suspiciously yet we have nothing to go on except possible suspicion that is more assumption than anything.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 07-20-2011, 04:08 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

Quote:
yea we can still lynch him tomorrow.

ill take my chances, i always wanted to be the queen of germany, if that means sacrificing you im fine.
Again why is it my fault? I and 9 other people accused him. Let's just lynch 'em all

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 07-20-2011, 04:10 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Again why is it my fault? I and 9 other people accused him. Let's just lynch 'em all
Cuz you're the one that started the whole deal and instigated. Can't fling **** into the fan and expect to not get dirty yourself.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote: