Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 02-07-2015, 01:01 AM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Shootyhoops Cap Draft

The goal of this draft is to build a team that will give you the best chance to win the NBA Championship in both the 2015 and 2016 seasons within the limitation of the salary cap.

RULES AND STUFF

12 rounds, 12 man rosters.
  • Random order, Snake draft. Everyone must use all their picks.
  • No clock to start off with but we'll add one as things will eventually slow down as we might have to add one as we get into the later rounds. We'll play it by ear.
  • When posting your pick, please make sure to include that players' cap number in the post.
  • If you know you're gonna be away for a while when your pick is gonna be up, either send a board to comahan or I or anyone else for that matter. Do that or just check your PM's on the forum or DM's on twitter if you think your gonna be up but not around to make your pick. Neither comahan or I want to be texting people constantly throughout the draft.

$63.065 million salary cap
  • If you hit the cap before your roster is filled, you can choose any player $999,999 or less without it counting toward your cap. This is to reflect the NBA rule where you can always sign a player to a league minimum contract no matter what your cap situation is.
  • If you draft a player, that player will be under contract for you for those 2 years. No need to worry about a player you drafting leaving in free agency.
  • All contracts over the 2 year span will be the players 2014-15 salary according to HoopsHype

http://hoopshype.com/salaries.htm

Regarding Injuries
  • We take guys assuming theyre healthy for us on opening day of season 1, but theyve gone thru their current injuries and are risks for it in the future - the exception being serious injuries like Paul George.

So Durant has questions with his ankle and sh*t, but he's starting for you in game 1. Dwight has knee issues, but he's starting for you in game 1. etc, etc.

Judging
  • Send your top 5 teams in order to comahan or myself ranked in order from 1-5. (Do not include your own team on the list)

1st place vote will = 5 points
    2nd place = 4 points
    3rd place = 3 points
    so on and so forth

Randomly generated order

# 1 : bantx
# 2 : MetSox17
# 3 : TACKLE
# 4 : scottyboy
# 5 : Rob S
# 6 : Paul
# 7 : comahan
# 8 : draftguru151
# 9 : yo123
# 10 : Brodeur
# 11 : fenikz

Selection Thread

Any questions or things that are unclear or ideas on how to do things better or shittalking or general shenanigans can be posted in here. Post picks in the selection thread.

Last edited by comahan : 02-10-2015 at 07:29 PM.
TACKLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 08:16 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fwiw, my number is 732-882-8426. With coaching, sometimes I'm not available for chunks of time (ie 2 hours today during practice).

Edit: saw the disclaimer about texting with Pm's and Dms. I'll be around and stuff, just wanted to let you guys know.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Last edited by scottyboy : 02-07-2015 at 08:20 AM.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 10:06 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Y'all gonna get whooped.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 12:54 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I went back and forth between Trillard and Steph. A lot. Like a lot a lot
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 02-07-2015, 12:55 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

TACKLE, why no WMD?

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 01:09 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
I went back and forth between Trillard and Steph. A lot. Like a lot a lot
You should've went back.

It's cool that pick guaranteed me one the top 2 MVP candidates.

Last edited by Paul : 02-07-2015 at 01:15 PM.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 01:12 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
You should've went back.

It's cool that pick guaranteed me one the #2 MVP candidates.
I don't think the gap between the two is $7 million worth
Quote:
Old 02-07-2015, 01:14 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Was torn on my pick. I think he was clearly the best player available, but hes soooo expensive. Ah well, gotta go with the elite all around PG who can do everything. Will figure the rest out as I go.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 02:31 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought I was boned at 5. Really thought Brow, Lebron, KD and Steph were a firm top 4. I was going to go Dame at 5 though.

Last edited by Rob S : 02-07-2015 at 02:34 PM.
Rob S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 03:13 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
TACKLE, why no WMD?
damn i knew i'd forget someone. it's not too late to add him. i can pm him but if you got a better way to get in touch with him feel free to do so. we'll hold that #12 spot for him and if he comes around in a somewhat reasonable amount, the spot's his. if no one can get in touch with him all day, probably won't hold up the draft forever for someone we don't even know can commit to it.
Old 02-07-2015, 03:21 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I will join this I will.
Old 02-07-2015, 03:23 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

lovely. an even dozen. welcome aboard.
Old 02-07-2015, 03:24 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you take either of the guys I was targeting you automatically get Bargs and Lou Amundsen.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 03:30 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

we'll stick him with josh smith and his detroit contract.
Old 02-07-2015, 04:33 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There goes my dream of a Harden & Buckets wing combo :(
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 04:58 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dammit you guys move fast. Give me a minute to process everything. Just got home, I didn't expect to be up.
Old 02-07-2015, 05:43 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

sheeeeeeeeeit I wanted Korver. Perfectly fine spot for him too, because I think after the top 7 or so, things open up dramatically, so grabbing the best shooter in the league is totally worth the pick when the talent youll be able to choose from next time we get to you won't be TOO different from what you could have taken now given the vast amount of really good players in the league at the moment.

Old 02-07-2015, 06:11 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The John Wall pick is now Josh Smith. Sorry, we all agreed.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 06:14 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Smoove had 14-10-8-1-1 on 5-8 shooting last night. He's pretty much better than Wall anyways.

Old 02-07-2015, 06:41 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sorry for the hold up painting my room

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 06:43 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

what color?!?!

Old 02-07-2015, 07:21 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** you yo!

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 07:26 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Eh that's fine. Easier for Kawhi/Draymond to collect his 5 turnovers a game.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 07:28 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

dang yo, you took away our chance to see boogie and westbrook on the same team, how could you?!

Old 02-07-2015, 07:41 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I almost reunited Wall and Cousins. But then I did not.