Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 09-04-2012, 06:33 AM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm about to trade Matt Cassel and Carlos Rogers for a 2013 fifth round pick and Devin McCourty. I have no idea if this is a good deal or not... My starting QB is Schaub, and I don't know which QB I can pick up right now..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 07:27 AM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

After week 2, who would you rather have....

Jonathan Dwyer, Alex Green, Kevin Smith, Evan Royster, or Ronnie Brown? (I have Ryan Mathews)

Or not any? (probably be my 5th back behind CJ, Trent, Mathews and Ryan Williams) I think the Packers are high on Alex Green so I kinda want to snag him up and stash him away. Might even do that after week 1.

Last edited by holt_bruce81 : 09-04-2012 at 07:30 AM.
holt_bruce81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 07:31 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was pretty high on Alex Green a few weeks ago but I think it's gonna be all Benson. Smith or Royster for me, Smith isn't good but anyone in that backfield can get injured at any moment and he becomes the go to guy(like now). Royster is more talented but it is just such a headache using Shanahan RBs

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 07:34 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Green is gonna get some carries, but he's going to be limited. He's the 3rd down back so in ppr leagues, he's probably worth a tiny bit more, but I still can't see him averaging more than 4 point a game at the most.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 08:14 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd go with Royster. He'll get touches in Washington, especially around the goal line. He's a big back who fits Shanahan's scheme well...Beyond that, its a crapshoot looking at that RB situation, but for the moment, I think you've gotta go with the starter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 09:12 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alright Gents could use some assistance.

QB (Pick One)
- Shaub vs Miami
- Cutler vs Indy

WR (Pick Three)
- L. Fitzgerald at Seattle
- Welker at Tennessee
- V. Jackson vs Carolina
- B. Lloyd at Tennessee
Old 09-04-2012, 09:39 AM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post

QB (Pick One)
- Shaub vs Miami
- Cutler vs Indy

WR (Pick Three)
- Welker at Tennessee
- V. Jackson vs Carolina
- B. Lloyd at Tennessee
Schaub
Fitz
Welker
Jackson

Brady supposedly hasn't built a chemistry with Lloyd yet.
Docta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 10:02 AM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docta View Post
Schaub
Fitz
Welker
Jackson

Brady supposedly hasn't built a chemistry with Lloyd yet.
Agree with the receivers, but I'd go Cutler.
Old 09-04-2012, 10:05 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post

QB (Pick One)
- Shaub vs Miami
- Cutler vs Indy

WR (Pick Three)
- Welker at Tennessee
- V. Jackson vs Carolina
- B. Lloyd at Tennessee
I don't trust Vincent Jackson in Tampa Bay. Indianapolis is more potent on offense than Miami, leaving Cutler to throw more than Schaub.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 10:35 AM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I need a flex opinion.

Mark Ingram
Ryan Williams
Stevan Ridley
Brandon Lloyd
Mike Williams Tampa
Ed Dickson

Have Colston and Torrey Smith starting at WR, Charles and Reggie Bush starting at HB. Gronk is my TE.

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!
saintsfan912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 10:48 AM    (permalink
AHungryWalrus
Veteran

AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintsfan912 View Post

Mark Ingram
Ryan Williams
Stevan Ridley
Brandon Lloyd
Mike Williams Tampa
Ed Dickson
Ridley or Lloyd are the only two guys I would legitimately play this week (Ryan Williams will be a great option in a couple weeks, I think, but not yet).

I would personally go Lloyd here, though.
AHungryWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 11:09 AM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's who I have penciled in, just wanted some assurance. I love Williams in 4 weeks when he takes Beanie's job, if he can stay healthy.

Who Dat Nation!
Old 09-04-2012, 11:48 AM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodapoop View Post
Hi everyone, I am not in a Draft Countdown fantasy league yet, so I created my own. This is kind of last minute, but here are how the league will break down....

10 Teams
13 Player Rosters (1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR/TE, 1 K, 6 BN)
Passing Touchdowns=4 points
300 Yards Passing=1 point
Rushing/Receiving Touchdowns=6 points
100 Yards Rushing/Receiving=1 point
Field Goals=3 points
PATs=1 point
Two Point Conversions=2 points
Offensive Return TDs=6 points (low scoring league)

The draft will be Tuesday at 4:45 p.m. central time, which was the latest I could get it that day.

We will have active managers, so if u join please be active cuz I want this to be a keeper league (keeping 1 person on ur team each year).

JUST COME AND JOIN PEEPS!!!

League ID: 838254
Password: yoda
JOIN THIS!
Old 09-04-2012, 12:18 PM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

If it wasn't a 4:45 draft I'd be in. I'm still at work at that time.

Who Dat Nation!
Old 09-04-2012, 01:05 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
JOIN THIS!
I'd only join it if, you are not allowed to keep your first round pick and the person you keep, you lose the the draft pick for 1 round ahead.

So if you keep Cruz who you got in the 8 round, you will lose 7th round pick or you keep your 2nd rounder you lose 1st round pick.
Old 09-04-2012, 01:10 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
I'd only join it if, you are not allowed to keep your first round pick and the person you keep, you lose the the draft pick for 1 round ahead.

So if you keep Cruz who you got in the 8 round, you will lose 7th round pick or you keep your 2nd rounder you lose 1st round pick.
Why so complicated? Why not just lose the pick in the round you selected your keeper?

Old 09-04-2012, 01:16 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i'm just being difficult hahah.

Keeps things interesting, I guess.
Old 09-04-2012, 02:53 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My draft is at 4 est today and I have the first pick. As of now I am going with foster. Anyone care to make a compelling argument to try and make me change my mind?
Old 09-04-2012, 03:00 PM    (permalink
AHungryWalrus
Veteran

AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How many teams in the league? 10 or less, you gotta take Arian regardless. 12 or more I will pitch you a QB argument. But 10 or less you can get Arian and Cam or Stafford, so... Gotta do that.
AHungryWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 03:05 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHungryWalrus View Post
How many teams in the league? 10 or less, you gotta take Arian regardless. 12 or more I will pitch you a QB argument. But 10 or less you can get Arian and Cam or Stafford, so... Gotta do that.
Yeah, it's 10. I doubt I will pick Cam though.....I don't trust him enough to warrant spending a pick in round 2/3 as opposed to grabbing Peyton or Rivers or Romo in 6/7.
Old 09-04-2012, 03:07 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Yeah, it's 10. I doubt I will pick Cam though.....I don't trust him enough to warrant spending a pick in round 2/3 as opposed to grabbing Peyton or Rivers or Romo in 6/7.
Or the underappreciated Eli in the 4/5...

Old 09-04-2012, 03:13 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ryan or Cutler for me.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 03:28 PM    (permalink
rocky94
Rookie

rocky94 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Question about a trade. I picked Shonne Greene in the 6th round and not crazy about him. I have an offer for Dez Bryant. Should I make the deal? Here is my team.

QB Stafford,RGIII
WR C.Johnson,J. Nelson,A. Brown,N. Washington,B. Quick
RB D. Sproles,S. Greene, P. Hillis, T. Gerhardt,I. Pead,R. Turbin
TE F. Davis,J. Gresham
K Bironas
DEF Texans
rocky94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 03:36 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky94 View Post
Question about a trade. I picked Shonne Greene in the 6th round and not crazy about him. I have an offer for Dez Bryant. Should I make the deal? Here is my team.

QB Stafford,RGIII
TE F. Davis,J. Gresham
K Bironas
DEF Texans
I wouldn't do it. It'd make your RBs too weak. You are pretty strong at WR right now. Maybe after how you see how Hillis is used.
Old 09-04-2012, 03:39 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky94 View Post

QB Stafford,RGIII
TE F. Davis,J. Gresham
K Bironas
DEF Texans
I'd go the other way with it and offer a Greene/Brown or Greene/Nelson combo for a better #2 RB. WRs look good.