Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 09-25-2012, 05:05 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm 7th in one league and I have 2nd most points, and I'm 3rd in another where I have the most lulz. Accidentally started Jstew so I guess I deserve to be in 7th place in my 10 teamer. These damn Thursday games are throwing me off soo much.

Anyway I was offered this trade in my 10 team yahoo h2h standard:

Get: Romo, AD
Give: Matty Ice, Gore

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 08:00 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaninblack View Post
I'm 7th in one league and I have 2nd most points, and I'm 3rd in another where I have the most lulz. Accidentally started Jstew so I guess I deserve to be in 7th place in my 10 teamer. These damn Thursday games are throwing me off soo much.

Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 09:15 PM    (permalink
Bengalsrz
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
Your wr's aren't too great and McCoy is good, but Lynch as your #2 rb isn't average I guess. With Jackson coming back this week it should look better.
Lynch is the least of my problems, I think he's definitely above average as a #2. Mccoy hasn't done too much yet and obviously Rodgers and Nelson are slacking, I'm sure they'll all pick it up at some point though. I'm not too concerned.

But yeah, Fred Jackson coming back is definitely going to help me. Bradshaw probably not so much lol, Andre Brown is ballin'.

^Thanks BK!
Bengalsrz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 09:25 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fleener and Gresham.....it really feels like I need to upgrade that position but I don't want to trade any of my top three receivers or any of my RBs. How would you guys go about doing this?

QB: Eli, Luck
WR: Green, Larry, Torrey, Lafell, DHB, Ogletree
RB: Trent, Mathews, Leshoure, Ryan Williams

Was thinking about dropping Ogletree for Heath Miller. Doubt I get him though, I'm currently 7th in the Waiver order.

Was also thinking about packaging Luck and one of my TEs for an upgrade, like a Aaron Hernandez. Or heck since I can probably get him cheap now, would you package Fleener and Ogletree for Jason Witten?
Old 09-26-2012, 12:35 AM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

pick up Shaun Hill? I have vick and alex smith bleh

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 02:05 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Would you all trade Matt Stafford and Frank Gore for Cam Newton and Darren McFadden?
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 02:39 AM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would fwiw. Anyone else chime in on my trade from above? I'm still leaning yes on it but IDK.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 07:42 AM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know Matty Ice has been on fire this season but is Flacco worth starting over him against the Browns?

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!
saintsfan912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 07:55 AM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jordy vs New Orleans or Torrey vs Cleveland?

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 08:02 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

PPR League, injuries and bye week has me scrambling for my flex spot. Here are my options:

Brian Hartline vs. Arizona
Greg Little vs. Baltimore
Scott Chandler vs. NE

Usual cast of free agents include Kevin Walter, Jacoby Jones, Andre Roberts, etc. Someone dropped Shonn Greene and Ogletree so I could try and waiver claim one of them to fill in too...

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 08:17 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
PPR League, injuries and bye week has me scrambling for my flex spot. Here are my options:

Scott Chandler vs. NE

Usual cast of free agents include Kevin Walter, Jacoby Jones, Andre Roberts, etc. Someone dropped Shonn Greene and Ogletree so I could try and waiver claim one of them to fill in too...
Yikes... I don't like Hartline or Little there. Greene is facing the 49ers so that is a no go.

Chandler is a TD or bust player and Ogletree is wild card. So I would say your best best bet is between Chandler or Ogletree.
Old 09-26-2012, 08:18 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
Seriously? Nelsonzzzzzzzzzzzz all day
Old 09-26-2012, 08:25 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Got Dalton and Daniel Thomas... I think I might try to flip him and Lloyd for Andre Johnson.

Thoughts?
Old 09-26-2012, 08:51 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Is Bush expected to play?
Old 09-26-2012, 09:12 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
Is Bush expected to play?
It sounds iffy. It seems like he has a 75% chance of not playing from what I have seen.
Old 09-26-2012, 09:20 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bush says he's playing but we probably won't know for sure until at least Friday

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 09:33 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Would you still sit him regardless? He's not going to be 100%

And **** you Shannahan you have Morris and you sign Ryan Grant?
Old 09-26-2012, 09:34 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Schaub vs Titans or Cam vs Falcons?

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 09:41 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Schaub but I wouldn't be happy with either
Old 09-26-2012, 09:51 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Also I know I ask EVERY week but...

Vernon Davis vs The Jets

Or

Dennis Pitta vs The Browns
Old 09-26-2012, 10:49 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

I'm actually worried

Old 09-26-2012, 10:52 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
Also I know I ask EVERY week but...

Vernon Davis vs The Jets

Or

Dennis Pitta vs The Browns
I'm starting as many Ravens as I can. Cleveland's D is pretty good actually, but they're gonna be on the field all game. I'm feeling this is just going to be a blowout, Ravens seem like they may start clicking after the win against the pats (ref arguments aside) I think we see a surge in the Ravens for a few weeks

then again, Davis is always a hard bench
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 10:54 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaninblack View Post

No, thanks. Peterson should outproduce Gore by season's end but I doubt it will be by so much that it makes the big drop from Ryan to Romo worth it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
Fleener and Gresham.....it really feels like I need to upgrade that position but I don't want to trade any of my top three receivers or any of my RBs. How would you guys go about doing this?

QB: Eli, Luck
WR: Green, Larry, Torrey, Lafell, DHB, Ogletree
RB: Trent, Mathews, Leshoure, Ryan Williams

Was thinking about dropping Ogletree for Heath Miller. Doubt I get him though, I'm currently 7th in the Waiver order.

Was also thinking about packaging Luck and one of my TEs for an upgrade, like a Aaron Hernandez. Or heck since I can probably get him cheap now, would you package Fleener and Ogletree for Jason Witten?
Heath is the best solution. I doubt you're getting a TE upgrade for a weaker TE and any of the bench guys you have. Maybe if Williams takes off with his potential opportunity you can use him as bait.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN View Post
pick up Shaun Hill? I have vick and alex smith bleh
Nah. Vick is the boom / bust play, Smith is the solid but unspectacular play. One of those guys should be fine for you this week. Until there's a reasonable expectation that Stafford is out, I wouldn't bother with Hill.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 11:02 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Would you all trade Matt Stafford and Frank Gore for Cam Newton and Darren McFadden?
I'd take the upside of the deal with Newton and McFadden. I really like Cam to bounce back after taking some grief over pouting/sleepy eyes and all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintsfan912 View Post
I know Matty Ice has been on fire this season but is Flacco worth starting over him against the Browns?
It's a nice matchup for Flacco but I'd stick with Ryan. It's not like his matchup is awful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
Honestly, I could see Torrey as the better option. Jordy is bound to breakout soon but he hasn't looked great and is missing some easy catches.

Old 09-26-2012, 11:07 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post

Scott Chandler vs. NE

Hartline is top 15 in targets. Granted, plenty of those targets may be off by a mile, but the opportunity is there. He's a good play in PPR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Got Dalton and Daniel Thomas... I think I might try to flip him and Lloyd for Andre Johnson.

Thoughts?
Worth a shot. I don't know that anyone is buying Thomas as more than a handcuff, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Schaub vs Titans or Cam vs Falcons?
Cam. Play the upside. He had a terrible game . . . it happens.