Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 10-21-2012, 04:39 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
Ok Ridley is too inconsistent and I know Nicks will bounce back but would you do Ridley and Nicks for Matthews and Gibson. And if he declined that trade sub Spiller for Matthews?
Dude... You try to trade too much. Not to mention you are trying to trade away an inconsistent back for an inconsistent back that is injury prone and a meh receiver.
Old 10-21-2012, 04:50 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Dude... You try to trade too much. Not to mention you are trying to trade away an inconsistent back for an inconsistent back that is injury prone and a meh receiver.
This guy proposed a trade to me last night. I'm trying to maximize it if I can. I'm actually content with what I have.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 05:00 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wouldn't I think he would be raking you over the coals.
Old 10-21-2012, 05:08 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I wouldn't I think he would be raking you over the coals.
I have good wide receiver depth and I'm trying to shore up my running back corps.
Old 10-21-2012, 05:16 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I have good wide receiver depth and I'm trying to shore up my running back corps.
Spiller and Matthews aren't the guys to do that with.
Old 10-21-2012, 05:18 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Spiller and Matthews aren't the guys to do that with.
Better than Ridley.
Old 10-21-2012, 05:21 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Better than Ridley.
Matthews is waiting to get hurt and Spiller is splitting time with Jackson.

Neither is an ideal situation. For Ridley and Nicks you can do better than either one of those.
Old 10-21-2012, 05:38 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Matthews is waiting to get hurt and Spiller is splitting time with Jackson.

Neither is an ideal situation. For Ridley and Nicks you can do better than either one of those.
Well can I get Gore for that?
Old 10-21-2012, 10:46 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ugh down 1.3 with Megatron vs Marshall and Hanson

Time to finally have a big game

Last edited by fenikz : 10-21-2012 at 10:51 PM.
fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 11:34 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

I started Dalton last minute... Stupid stupid stupid.
Old 10-22-2012, 12:32 AM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just made an extremely ballsy trade. Dealt Alfred Morris and Brandon Lloyd for Percy Harvin. Harvin is incredibly valuable in our league as you get one point per reception and points for return touchdowns. I still have DeMarco Murray and Steven Jackson at RB, which admittedly isn't ideal, but my receiver trio of Julio Jones, Demaryius Thomas, and Percy Harvin is definitely championship material.
Old 10-22-2012, 06:57 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
Just made an extremely ballsy trade. Dealt Alfred Morris and Brandon Lloyd for Percy Harvin. Harvin is incredibly valuable in our league as you get one point per reception and points for return touchdowns. I still have DeMarco Murray and Steven Jackson at RB, which admittedly isn't ideal, but my receiver trio of Julio Jones, Demaryius Thomas, and Percy Harvin is definitely championship material.
You got off light lol. That wouldn't get Harvin in our league. Kudo sir.
Old 10-22-2012, 08:49 AM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You got off light lol. That wouldn't get Harvin in our league. Kudo sir.
I'm very happy with the move. Alfred Morris is a top 10 back and backs are at a premium so I packaged him and a solid WR2/flex kinda guy in Lloyd for a superstar. Percy is behind only Arian Foster, Victor Cruz, and AJ Green for points in our league.
Old 10-22-2012, 12:47 PM    (permalink
AHungryWalrus
Veteran

AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Value question... rest of year, would you take Alfred Morris, or Ryan Matthews?

And what is your gap between them?
AHungryWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 12:56 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHungryWalrus View Post
Value question... rest of year, would you take Alfred Morris, or Ryan Matthews?

And what is your gap between them?
PPR or standard scoring? Rivers is the check down king and Matthews can make something out of nothing.

PPR- Matthews
Standard- Morris
Old 10-22-2012, 05:13 PM    (permalink
AHungryWalrus
Veteran

AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
PPR or standard scoring? Rivers is the check down king and Matthews can make something out of nothing.

PPR- Matthews
Standard- Morris
Standard. Personally I rank Morris slightly higher, but not by much. I have Morris, and am trying to trade him away, but I am just trying to get a gauge on what people think about him before I start offering up deals. People you own almost always get a 2-3 spot bump in rankings, it seems to me.
AHungryWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 06:25 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

would you guys trade Torrey Smith + a future pick (keeper league) for Eric Decker?
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 06:40 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
would you guys trade Torrey Smith + a future pick (keeper league) for Eric Decker?
Depends on the pick. Lean yes.

---------------------------------

My question: Going forward... Kyle Rudolph or Dustin Keller?
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 06:49 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Depends on the pick. Lean yes.

---------------------------------

My question: Going forward... Kyle Rudolph or Dustin Keller?
the inconsistency of both QB's scares me. I know Keller had a very nice game vs NE - so have a lot of other TE's. I liked Rudolph coming into this year, though, and few TE's have been better or more consistent (for the most part)

the pick in my trade would be a 4th rounder (but we keep 5 of the 7 offensive players we can start each week, so by the 4th pickings are slim)
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 09:19 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I need a new free league for next year.The league I am in this year only had 2 people draft all other people auto draft and sucks when no one does the draft or even does there match up .
Old 10-22-2012, 11:44 PM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So Fred Davis went down.

I have
QB Tony Romo
WR AJ Green
WR Wes Welker
RB Doug Martin
RB Matt Forte
TE Scott Chandler
W/R/T Lance Moor
BN Brandon Gibson
BN Fred Davis (dropping him in waivers)
BN Piere Garcon
BN Joique Bell (dropping him in waivers)
BN William Powell
BN Daryl Richardson

I need a TE badly. I'm also a little concerned about my QB situation. Should I go for a trade or stick this out?

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 12:52 AM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I lost 119 to 121 since I benched Doug Martin for Richardson at the last second. The guy with the 3rd most points in the week has over 15 less than me so bad luck twice in a row. I may try to make a trade for AJ Green or Victor Cruz. I have...

QB-RG3
WR-Denarious Moore
WR-Randall Cobb
WR-Percy Harvin
RB-Arian Foster
RB-Trent Richardson
TE-Owen Daniels
K-Shayne Graham
B-Peyton Manning
B-Jamaal Charles
B-Doug Martin
B-Andrew Hawkins
B-Kenny Britt
B-Michael Vick

I went all out on RB while everyone else went WR since I figured it is really deep WR year.

Last edited by jayceheathman : 10-23-2012 at 12:56 AM.
jayceheathman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 01:05 AM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
ugh down 1.3 with Megatron vs Marshall and Hanson

Time to finally have a big game
I was in a similar boat and got happy when the Lions kept turning the ball over in the redzone. I was up 8 with no one left and he had Forte and Hanson. It took until almost the 4th quarter to lose by 1 point and then they let Hanson get a mercy point so I ended up losing by 2. I thought I may get lucky by the time halftime hit.
Old 10-23-2012, 07:27 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I need a defense for this week. Here is what is remaining on the waiver wire.

Jets vs Miami
Chargers vs Cleveland

Those are the only two with good matchups.
Old 10-23-2012, 08:20 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
I need a defense for this week. Here is what is remaining on the waiver wire.

Jets vs Miami
Chargers vs Cleveland

Those are the only two with good matchups.
if i HAD to pick...Chargers.