Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 07-30-2013, 03:44 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
so in a 12 team ppr you'd suggest WR/WR first two rounds drafting I'm middle to late position?
No matter what the format, I see this year as being pretty deep on QB and WR, pretty shallow at RB (with a huge cliff after the top 20), then a really shallow TE group.

For full PPR, I rank it as:

Peterson
Megatron
Martin
Charles
Foster
Spiller
Richardson
McCoy
AJ Green
Marshawn
Dez Bryant
Alfred Morris
Julio
Sproles

Those are my ranks. I'm going with best RB/WR available player period, but WR/WR is not a winning strategy in a 12 team league IMO. I see you needing at least 2 of the top 20 RB's in the first 3 rounds to survive. We have no idea how the rookie backs will do, and there are a lot of messy situations out there.

Yes, Megatron is really, really good, but if it means missing out on a top tier RB, I'd rather go with the RB and swing back with a Demaryus Thomas or even Larry Fitzgerald as my WR1. There is excellent depth out there at WR that doesn't really apply to RB. Last year, I went QB and WR early, then I ended up with Donald Brown and TY Hilton as my flex player. Don't overthink it. Go with best available.

Finally, I think there are 19 starting quality QB's out there. While it's lovely to have a Brees or Stafford or Ryan, you can get 80-90% of that in Cutler or one of the young guns, which allows you to stock up on RB/WR depth.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 03:45 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BTW, I'm aware that ranking Megatron at #2, then saying not to take him makes little sense. In the end, he is that good, but the price of passing on RB is very, very high.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 07:34 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

so Percy is out for the season which poops on my keeper plan. right now I have Big Ben/AD/Lynch/Marshall/Torrey Smith? as my 5 keeps would you guys do something like AJ Green + David Wilson for Lynch (ppr)? or even David Wilson + Hakeem Nicks + 6th overall? both of those seem appealing to me
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 07:37 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

you only take Megatron after the top 8 RB's are gone imo
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 07:37 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

double pizzost

Last edited by Bert Macklin : 07-30-2013 at 07:39 PM.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 07:42 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
so Percy is out for the season which poops on my keeper plan. right now I have Big Ben/AD/Lynch/Marshall/Torrey Smith? as my 5 keeps would you guys do something like AJ Green + David Wilson for Lynch (ppr)? or even David Wilson + Hakeem Nicks + 6th overall? both of those seem appealing to me
I would just keep torrey. Lynch is too good to give up.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 08:11 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
I would just keep torrey. Lynch is too good to give up.
wow, even for AJ Green and Wilson in a PPR? i just don't like the competition they've brought in and Lynch seems like the guy whose flame is just waiting to be put out
Old 07-30-2013, 08:17 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I dont think Lynch needs to be that concerned about his backups. He is a monster in ppr and gets the goal line carries. I fulyy expext nyg to be rbbc. Brown is a good rb.

I think its a fair deal. I'd just rather have lynch.

Old 07-30-2013, 08:29 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just joined another casual league. I think this is the team I'll be shooting for in my money league. 12-teamer. standard scoring. 8th overall pick

QB: Tony Romo, Matt Schaub
RB: CJ Spiller, Chris Johnson, Darren Sproles, Shane Vereen, Fred Jackson, Danny Woodhead
WR, Andre Johnson, Dwayne Bowe, Chris Givens, Golden Tate
TE: Vernon Davis, Rob Housler
K: Steven Hauschka
Def: Rams

I know it's just casual league so I know I probably wouldn't be able to get a few of these guys in some of the rounds I did. Sproles in round 4 might be a pipe dream. Even in a standard league, he still puts up really solid numbers.

Rounds:
1. CJ Spiller
2. Chris Johnson
3. Andre Johnson
4. Darren Sproles
5. Vernon Davis
6. Dwayne Bowe
7. Tony Romo
8. Shane Vereen
9. Fred Jackson
10. Chris Givens
11. Golden Tate
12. Rams defense
13. Danny Woodhead
14. Matt Schaub
15. Steven Hauschka
16. Rob Housler

Think I can expect these guys to slip where I Got em?
Old 07-31-2013, 03:52 AM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
Just joined another casual league. I think this is the team I'll be shooting for in my money league. 12-teamer. standard scoring. 8th overall pick

QB: Tony Romo, Matt Schaub
RB: CJ Spiller, Chris Johnson, Darren Sproles, Shane Vereen, Fred Jackson, Danny Woodhead
WR, Andre Johnson, Dwayne Bowe, Chris Givens, Golden Tate
TE: Vernon Davis, Rob Housler
K: Steven Hauschka
Def: Rams

I know it's just casual league so I know I probably wouldn't be able to get a few of these guys in some of the rounds I did. Sproles in round 4 might be a pipe dream. Even in a standard league, he still puts up really solid numbers.

Rounds:
1. CJ Spiller
2. Chris Johnson
3. Andre Johnson
4. Darren Sproles
5. Vernon Davis
6. Dwayne Bowe
7. Tony Romo
8. Shane Vereen
9. Fred Jackson
10. Chris Givens
11. Golden Tate
12. Rams defense
13. Danny Woodhead
14. Matt Schaub
15. Steven Hauschka
16. Rob Housler

Think I can expect these guys to slip where I Got em?
Round 4 is probably about right for Sproles in standard. If people were taking QBs early enough that you were stuck taking Romo in the 7th, I would've just waited and grabbed Freeman or Palmer or someone 10th+ don't think Romo is that much better. Having said that I think I might have taken Vereen with that 7th rounder so I guess it worked out. Not really sure why you went Rams D in the 12th round, they're not exactly going to be a D you're going to keep every week you're pretty much playing matchups unless you have Seahawks, Texans or Niners (even Bears I wouldn't like bc of 4 games vs Packers/Lions) so might as well save D for 14th or 15th round. As far as where the guys fell:
- Vereen will not fall to round 8 in pretty much any league where people have a clue, he's obviously going to be a huge part of that offense and while Ridley is still going to get the goal-line carries, Vereen is going to fill the Woodhead role but is a better player
- With the news about Chargers splitting time between the backs, Woodhead is definitely going to be gone way before 13th.
- The rest look about right.

Last edited by Robcards : 07-31-2013 at 03:55 AM.
Robcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 04:55 AM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't know why you wouldn't have the Rams defense. They get a ton of sacks (led the league last year) And guys like TRumaine Johnson and Janoris Jenkins are just going to get better being their 2nd year in the league. And Brockers looking like an absolute animal so far makes the dline even scarier. I think it's easily a top 6-8 defense. They have a crapload of talent. Last season they had 15 or more fantasy points in 8 games, same as the Niners and they had 20 or more fantasy points in 4 games, more than San Fran.

Just my opinion though.
Old 07-31-2013, 07:45 AM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Would you rather have Calvin Johnson as a first round keeper (last pick in the first round) or someone like Danario Alexander (16th rd) or James Jones (10th rd) and probably pick someone like Fitzgerald or Andre J with the last pick in the first round?

edit - scoring is .5 ppr

Last edited by DiG : 07-31-2013 at 07:49 AM.
DiG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 08:14 AM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

calvin 100/100 chances
Old 07-31-2013, 08:24 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm not worried about Lynch for 2013 at all(beyond then Michael will start putting the heat on) but if you could get AJG and David Wilson for him in a ppr league I'd do it in a heart beat. I'm guessing then you would keep AD/Wilson/AJG/Marshall/Torrey? Ben isn't a very good keeper IMO, so it lets you replace him, AJG will outscore Lynch in a ppr league, and David Wilson has some breakout potential. Even if Wilson doesn't breakout, you still are getting the best player in the deal.

I think Lynch will be around 1400 total yards and 8 TD's, AJG will be around those yardage totals but probably a few more TD's and 100 catches plus he gives you some longterm keeper appeal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 08:29 AM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
I'm not worried about Lynch for 2013 at all(beyond then Michael will start putting the heat on) but if you could get AJG and David Wilson for him in a ppr league I'd do it in a heart beat. I'm guessing then you would keep AD/Wilson/AJG/Marshall/Torrey? Ben isn't a very good keeper IMO, so it lets you replace him, AJG will outscore Lynch in a ppr league, and David Wilson has some breakout potential. Even if Wilson doesn't breakout, you still are getting the best player in the deal.

I think Lynch will be around 1400 total yards and 8 TD's, AJG will be around those yardage totals but probably a few more TD's and 100 catches plus he gives you some longterm keeper appeal.
this league is crazy QB friendly so i'd have to keep ben. we can start 2 as well. i also didn't realize that AJ actually outscored lynch last season so unless this guy overvalues lynch like crazy it's more likely that i could get wilson+ one of mike williams TB or nicks + 6th overall in the draft
Old 07-31-2013, 11:53 AM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who's getting the better deal here or is it even?

TEAM A Gets:
Leveon Bell
Brandon Marshall

TEAM B Gets:
Steven Jackson
Eric Decker
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 12:03 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiG View Post
Would you rather have Calvin Johnson as a first round keeper (last pick in the first round) or someone like Danario Alexander (16th rd) or James Jones (10th rd) and probably pick someone like Fitzgerald or Andre J with the last pick in the first round?

edit - scoring is .5 ppr
Calvin. I am usually banging the drums for the better value based on ADP, but I just have zero confidence in the SD offense. Calvin is a monster and you're getting a top 3 pick (assuming other stud keepers) at 12. Excellent value.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightytitan9 View Post

TEAM A Gets:
Leveon Bell
Brandon Marshall

TEAM B Gets:
Steven Jackson
Eric Decker
Pretty even. Decker's productivity is a question mark with Welker in town. Jackson is getting more hype than he should, imo. Bell is a question mark but is all upside with only Redman and Dwyer behind him. Marshall is a beast.

While typing it, I talked myself into preferring to get Bell/Marshall.

Old 07-31-2013, 12:11 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

i would absolutely take bell+marshall. bell could be an rb2 based on touches and has rb1 upside. marshall is just a beast and will see high volume targets
Old 07-31-2013, 12:32 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would be the one receiving Bell and Marshall.

My team currently is:
QB: Matt Stafford, Philip Rivers
RB: Doug Martin, Chris Johnson, S-Jax, David Wilson, Giovani Bernard, DeAngelo Williams, Shonn Greene, Bernard Pierce
WR: Julio Jones, Jordy Nelson, Eric Decker, Kenny Britt
TE: Jimmy Graham

It's a 10 team league, start 2WR, 2RB, 1 flex. My theory is that S-Jax should pickup around 1400yds 10tds, Decker will see a decrease to around 1000 8tds IMO. BMarsh is probably good for 1300 10, Bell is a question mark but I'd say 1000 8tds is pretty reasonable.

Marshall would start over Jordy/Decker, and then for my flex I'd start either Bell, Wilson or Nelson. Compared to now where I'd start Nelson/Decker, with a flex of S-Jax/Wilson/Decker

So is this really a team upgrade ?
Old 07-31-2013, 01:35 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
this league is crazy QB friendly so i'd have to keep ben. we can start 2 as well. i also didn't realize that AJ actually outscored lynch last season so unless this guy overvalues lynch like crazy it's more likely that i could get wilson+ one of mike williams TB or nicks + 6th overall in the draft
Oh nevermind, if you can start 2 QB's take back everything I said on the keepers lol. I'd be trying to make a trade to keep 2 high end QB's or upgrade Ben somehow. If it's the Nicks side I'd probably pass, if you can get AJG + anything I'd do it, AJG and Wilson is great value for Lynch though IMO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightytitan9 View Post

TEAM A Gets:
Leveon Bell
Brandon Marshall

TEAM B Gets:
Steven Jackson
Eric Decker

Is this a redraft league or dynasty? Dynasty give me Team A side, Marshall helps my chances to win and Bell is a 21 year old workhorse that should default into 1100 total yards and 6-8 TD's minimum if he plays all year. He wouldn't even have to play all that well to achieve that. Redraft, it's closer but it would depend on who I needed to rely on more. Either way, Marshall has got top 5WR upside.

Julio/Marshall/Graham at WR & TE sets you up nicely. At RB Martin & CJ are who I'd roll with as my core, and you have a ton of options for your flex where I'd do spot matchups. Bell, Wilson, Jordy & Britt would all be viable options there. I like your team, and Brandon Marshall is probably the best player in the deal so I'd do it. Bell & Steven Jackson will at least be relatively close, Marshall could really seperate from Decker who could end up being more inconsistent this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 01:46 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

I've been looking at the "3 year averages" lately. Interesting that Frank Gore averages 180 fantasy points a season while Chris Johnson 165.

Or at least i thought it was!
Old 07-31-2013, 01:48 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

It's just a regular draft. I think the option of getting Marshall is too good to pass. Even if Bell doesn't work out the greatest, it's not like he's vital to the success of my team
Old 07-31-2013, 05:41 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

Anyone down to start a league up? I do most of mine on espn or cbs but I'm down for whatever.
Old 07-31-2013, 06:50 PM    (permalink
bearfan
All-Pro

bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just did a 14 team real draft. 1st 14 draft in...ever. Not sure how I feel about it, but I think my team is one of the stronger ones...

QB: Dalton, Palmer, Rivers (3 in case one breaks out/trade options)
RB: Morris, Ridley, Murray, D. Williams, Gio Bernard
WR: Jordyz, T. Smith, D. Jackson, Blackmon
TE: Finley, Tamme
K: Gould
DST: Bucs

Standard scoring. Get a flex. WRs obviously are my weakness, but in a 14 team league I did not want to pass up taking RBs early.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansDooma View Post
who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?
bearfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 06:56 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

I don't even know how to rate a 14 team league. I did one last season and ended up getting third in it.

Just by looking I think you'll be fine