Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 08-07-2013, 12:10 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

in a 12 team PPR if I go RB/RB would you take Gronk in the 3rd.

Last edited by Bert Macklin : 08-07-2013 at 12:25 PM.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 12:14 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vincent Brown or TY Hilton? Stat projections on each? .5 ppr league.
Old 08-07-2013, 12:34 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
Anybody not like Lamar Miller for an actual football reason? Not "he hasn't proven it yet" which is what stops people from drafting tons of great picks in a youth-driven league.
I'm on board with MT9 - round 5 is great. 4 if you believe and even 3 if you're in a league that starts 3 RBs. The "Football Reason" I have is that he hasn't run away with the job with competition that isn't great. Overall, the entire Dolphins offense has to prove it, as well. I have a league that starts 2RBs and a flex so I may take him at the 3.12/4.1 turn if he's there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
in a 12 team PPR if I go RB/RB would you take Gronk in the 3rd.
Sure. I'm not buying Gronk as a pup list guy. Even if he misses a game or two, he's a beast that's well worth taking in the 3rd and riding him late in the year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiG View Post
Vincent Brown or TY Hilton? Stat projections on each? .5 ppr league.
With DX out and DHB potentially being ahead of Hilton on the depth chart, I'd say Brown. No projections. Honestly, I don't see how anyone's projections are any more than a crap shoot right now. Neither guy has secured a clear cut role yet.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 12:34 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brown imo. Alexander is out and he'll get the work.
Old 08-07-2013, 01:10 PM    (permalink
SunTzu_22
Veteran

SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would go with Hilton. From what Im hearing he is getting some rave reviews out of Colts tc. Apparently he has working a lot with Reggie Wayne in the off season on improving his hands (Drops was a big issue with him last year), and so far he is catching everything in tc.
At this point Im fairly certain that he is #2 on the DC, and he is their primary deep threat.
Im pretty high on Hilton this season, think he could have a breakout year.
Old 08-07-2013, 01:15 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunTzu_22 View Post
I would go with Hilton. From what Im hearing he is getting some rave reviews out of Colts tc. Apparently he has working a lot with Reggie Wayne in the off season on improving his hands (Drops was a big issue with him last year), and so far he is catching everything in tc.
At this point Im fairly certain that he is #2 on the DC, and he is their primary deep threat.
Im pretty high on Hilton this season, think he could have a breakout year.
If Hilton is going to be #2, I completely agree. DHB is hurt right now but was getting press as a threat to Hilton's spot.

Old 08-07-2013, 02:57 PM    (permalink
BucSquad
Veteran

BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Some advice on who my 3 keepers should be?
QB-Aaron Rodgers
RB-Alfred Morris,Cj Spiller,David Wilson,Ryan Matthews,Reggie Bush
WR-Brandon Marshall, Reggie Wayne

Was leaning towards Rodgers,Morris, and Spiller.
BucSquad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 03:00 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucSquad View Post
QB-Aaron Rodgers
RB-Alfred Morris,Cj Spiller,David Wilson,Ryan Matthews

A smart way to lean.

More details are needed to really help any more than that. Cost of keeps? Starting lineup? Scoring system? (The keeper value based on cost to keep is the only thing I could see changing from those 3.)

Old 08-07-2013, 05:08 PM    (permalink
Guru
Rookie

Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have AD who I can keep for Rd 1pick 11 or Victor Cruz for round 17.

PPR league and I'm keeping Charles at a 14 round value.

I think WR is a much deeper position than RB and the best RB at 1:11 is great value but i'm also big on keeping late rounders from a sheer value perspective.

Finding another RB at 1:11 is easier than finding a WR1 at 17:11 but having AD and JC on the same team this year could prove to be a monster 1-2 punch as they're my picks for top 2 PPR RB's this year.

Thoughts?
Guru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 05:32 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Keep AD at 1.11 over Cruz then draft WRs. WR class is much deeper this year.
Old 08-07-2013, 06:18 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucSquad View Post
QB-Aaron Rodgers
RB-Alfred Morris,Cj Spiller,David Wilson,Ryan Matthews,Reggie Bush

I'd be so damned tempted to do Rodgers/Spiller/Marshall
Old 08-07-2013, 11:02 PM    (permalink
Guru
Rookie

Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What are the keeper values? QB is deep so I'd be tempted to go another direction.
Guru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 02:42 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

So with Donald Jones retiring...Da'Rick Rogers?
Old 08-08-2013, 04:05 PM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Donald Jones was on the Patriots
Mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 04:18 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Recent report was that he was not standing out as much as third year undrafted Chris Hogan. Of course I can only put so much into that. Either way, I don't think Rogers would pass Stevie, Woods, and Graham for the worthwhile playing time.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 04:26 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He's gonna be a fan favorite who gets cut for no reason and then signs with another team and has a huge year ala LeGarratte Blount
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 04:37 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

I forgot about woods.
Old 08-09-2013, 02:48 AM    (permalink
superman8456
Veteran

superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looks like Bryce Brown is gonna become the #3 RB for the Eagles. Chris Polk seems to be blowing it up and providing a more complimentary running style to Lesean.

Whats the value on a Danny Amendola now that he's with Tom Brady? (stat prediction)
superman8456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 03:35 AM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman8456 View Post
Looks like Bryce Brown is gonna become the #3 RB for the Eagles. Chris Polk seems to be blowing it up and providing a more complimentary running style to Lesean.

Whats the value on a Danny Amendola now that he's with Tom Brady? (stat prediction)
12 games: 84 catches, 920 receiving yards, 6 TDs
Old 08-10-2013, 09:53 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Dumb question coming in guys. Arguing with a friend is Forte worth a mid-late first round pick?
Old 08-10-2013, 10:07 AM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

Quote:
Dumb question coming in guys. Arguing with a friend is Forte worth a mid-late first round pick?
Ppr he's easily worth mid first. Non ppr I'd say early second.
Old 08-10-2013, 10:15 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

It's PPR thanks.
Old 08-10-2013, 10:36 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Does the ****** offense and defense in jax scare anyone about MJD?
Old 08-10-2013, 12:37 PM    (permalink
DrunkenMonkey13
Rookie

DrunkenMonkey13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrunkenMonkey13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrunkenMonkey13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrunkenMonkey13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrunkenMonkey13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrunkenMonkey13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrunkenMonkey13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrunkenMonkey13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrunkenMonkey13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrunkenMonkey13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrunkenMonkey13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
In addition to his injury questions and mileage, yes.
DrunkenMonkey13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 12:49 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
In the 3rd round where he's been going, no not really. MJD has produced with bad surroundings on O and a bad D before. I'd take the risk in the 3rd or later if he fits, but not earlier than that
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote