Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 08-16-2013, 11:13 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
Backup Patriots TE?
Somebody drafted him in the league I was thinking about doing this in.

Thought I'd try to catch an ok D playing against a bad defense and then try to trade them. RB and WR obviously the best trade value.

Right now the Eagles are looking like the worst D in preseason, so I'm wondering if Josh Morgan is a good candidate. He has 3 catches for 39 week 1 of preseason.

The Buccaneers have looked pretty poor on D, but they go against the Jets and should have Revis @ that time. Stephen Hill could be a candidate though.
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 11:24 PM    (permalink
stlouisfan37
Veteran

stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I forgot about Patterson as well...he is exactly the kind of player I was looking for
stlouisfan37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 11:46 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is Percy worth grabbing late, or is he for sure out for the season?
Old 08-17-2013, 02:20 AM    (permalink
stlouisfan37
Veteran

stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightytitan9 View Post
Is Percy worth grabbing late, or is he for sure out for the season?
Pete Carroll and all the Seattle papers have been saying November at the earliest, although I read an article today that said there is "no timetable." I have thought of throwing out a flier on him as well. The only thing is, hip problems are one of those funny injuries that I categorize along with Lisfrancs, stress fractures, toes, hamstrings and achilles tendons. They are the injuries that have a wide range of recovery time from player to player, and a high chance of re-injury, so even if he gets a clean bill of health come November, I really wouldn't see Carroll throwing him out there to play immediately. Playoffs is a more likely scenario, as far as him playing a significant amount and being effective.

http://fansided.com/2013/08/16/seatt...another-month/
Old 08-17-2013, 06:46 AM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Very earliest your drafting Jordan Cameron in a 12-team draft? 10th round? I have a feeling more guys are hearing about him now so he might get pushed up some. Anyone know where he usually gets drafted? if I do draft Gronk (which I'm leaning toward now if he's there in the 4th) I want Cameron on my team just in case.

Oh and Trent Richardson excites me more and more by the minute lol. Norv Turner feeds his running backs the ball. If he stays healthy, he's going to average around 25 touches a game and NEVER get taken off the field.

I MIGHT Actually take this guy top 5.

I look at Ricky Williams' 2002 and 2003 season, and Frank Gore's 2006 season and my eyes light up. And LT's rookie year? 25 touches a game. I'M LIKING IT!!!!

Last edited by holt_bruce81 : 08-17-2013 at 07:06 AM.
holt_bruce81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 08:27 AM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

would we have enough people to make a league from the people who are always posting in here? off the top of my head: me, hb81, elvis, bert, mightytitan, stlouisfan...
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 08:40 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thoughts on Bradshaw this year?

And what about Amendola? After last night he's been going as high as 2nd round.

Last edited by Bert Macklin : 08-17-2013 at 09:03 AM.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 09:57 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also just did mock and picked 9th. PPR. Thoughts? This was a crazy draft. Amendola went in the 2nd before Marshall :/ defenses all taken in the 10th...etc

TRICH (1)
Graham (2)
Fitz (3)
Sproles (4)
Nicks (5)
Bradshaw (6)
RG3 (7)
Hilton (8)
Ballard (9) bpa wasn't paying attention..
Law Firm (10)
D Moore (11)
K Wright (12)
Sea Bass (13)
Green Bay (14)
Woodhead (15)

Starting lineup.

QB-RGiii
RB-TRICH
RB-Sproles
WR-Fitz
WR-Nicks
TE-Graham
Flex-Hilton (maybe Bradshaw?)
D-Green Bay
Old 08-17-2013, 09:59 AM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

that team is loaded with value for PPR. Sproles is a perennial top-10 back and Woodhead in the 15th is a viable flex option. not a huge fan of Bradshaw but grabbing Ballard too works out. I'd wait to see which guy gets the important carries and more receptions. only thing that worries me would be your WRs
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 10:11 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

I could have grabbed Marshall over Graham. Hindsight I would have done that.
Old 08-17-2013, 04:52 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

So every mock I do defenses are starting to go in the 8th-10th round range and I feel I'll have to reach that far if I want to get mine. I just don't want to miss out on Arizona.
Old 08-17-2013, 07:39 PM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
So every mock I do defenses are starting to go in the 8th-10th round range and I feel I'll have to reach that far if I want to get mine. I just don't want to miss out on Arizona.
If you are doing yahoo mocks I think a lot of people leave the drafts around those rounds. Then the system will draft open position spots for those teams. Which are usually defense and kicker. I will never select a d or k before the last 2 rounds and sometimes not at all. I've made it through seasons just playing the waiver wire matchups many times before.

Edit: after waivers have passed. I wouldn't use my ww spot to pick up a d or k, of course.

Last edited by farfromforgotten : 08-17-2013 at 07:41 PM.
farfromforgotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 07:58 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Why Arizona? PP?
Old 08-17-2013, 08:31 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
Why Arizona? PP?
And TM. They're going to force A LOT of turnovers.
Old 08-17-2013, 09:20 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

Quote:
And TM. They're going to force A LOT of turnovers.
Lost Horton though, that'll hurt.
Old 08-17-2013, 09:23 PM    (permalink
stlouisfan37
Veteran

Quote:
Thoughts on Bradshaw this year?

And what about Amendola? After last night he's been going as high as 2nd round.
Amendola will not stay healthy all year. He scores well when he is.
Old 08-17-2013, 09:25 PM    (permalink
stlouisfan37
Veteran

In a world where I miss out on both Bush and Gore, who do you like better between Lamar Miller and LeVeon Bell?
Old 08-17-2013, 09:33 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bell I think will have the better year.
Old 08-17-2013, 09:34 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

In a standard scoring league, you taking Matt Stafford or Russell Wilson?
Old 08-17-2013, 09:35 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlouisfan37 View Post
In a world where I miss out on both Bush and Gore, who do you like better between Lamar Miller and LeVeon Bell?
Probably Bell, they should get similar yards, I think Bell will get a few more tds and he's built a little bigger so injuries may not come as easily
Old 08-17-2013, 09:36 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
In a standard scoring league, you taking Matt Stafford or Russell Wilson?
Stafford but I'll be happy with both.
Old 08-17-2013, 09:41 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dustin Keller looked like he got a potential season ending knee injury tonight. Just an FYI in case you are drafting this weekend.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 09:45 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Stafford but I'll be happy with both.
I took Stafford over Wilson, and am going back and forth in my head over whether it was the right move or not
Old 08-17-2013, 10:34 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

Quote:
I took Stafford over Wilson, and am going back and forth in my head over whether it was the right move or not
I would of done the same for sure.
Old 08-17-2013, 11:09 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

That's reassuring. I like Wilson, but man if Stafford can get 4500-5000 and even 25tds thats a damn good year.