Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 09-09-2013, 07:29 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In one of my leagues, my internet blinked right when I was about to come up, by the time I came in, it autodrafted James Jones for me. I was cursing the **** out of it then and I'm really hating it now.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 07:35 AM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Panic Button:
David Wilson
Zach Sudfield
Lamar Miller
Stevan Ridley
James Jones
Dwayne Bowe
Cordarelle Patterson

Stay Calm/Buy Low:
Eric Decker (couple drops. enough targets. will get his.)
MJD (expected a slow start)
Trich
Dez Bryant
Calvin Johnson
CJ Spiller
Cecil Shorts (buying time till Henne)

Week 1 WW:
Julius Thomas
Julian Edelman
Brian Hartline
Terelle Pryor
Doug Baldwin

Keep an eye on:
Kenny Stills
Jerome Simpson
Darell Scott
Andre Roberts
Joique Bell
Rueben Randle
Old 09-09-2013, 07:51 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
Someone offering me Hartline for J. Bell. My other receivers are Bowe/Nicks/Gordon/Hilton/Tompkins. I'm thinking no. My RB's are Rice/MJD/Forte/Tate/Bell
From last page. Thoughts?
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 08:10 AM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
From last page. Thoughts?
I might do it. Hartline looks like hes going to be a PPR machine. Bowe scares me this year. Just can't trust Smith to provide for a guy like Bowe consistently. Hilton is going to be a roller coaster and tough to predict.
Old 09-09-2013, 08:39 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiG View Post
I might do it. Hartline looks like hes going to be a PPR machine. Bowe scares me this year. Just can't trust Smith to provide for a guy like Bowe consistently. Hilton is going to be a roller coaster and tough to predict.
I think I'll do it. I can only start bell if Bush goes down. It'll be tough to sit Bowe but I can do it..
Old 09-09-2013, 08:50 AM    (permalink
AHungryWalrus
Veteran

AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I felt okay trading away Forte because I had Lamar Miller to take his spot in my flex... This is going to be a headache all year now.

FML.
AHungryWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 08:53 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

^ that reminded me. Forte got a 1 yard rushing TD. Here's hoping the new regime will keep that up and Forte finally becomes the fantasy elite player he should have been his whole career.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 09:24 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
^ that reminded me. Forte got a 1 yard rushing TD. Here's hoping the new regime will keep that up and Forte finally becomes the fantasy elite player he should have been his whole career.
19.1 for me this week in my flex. Will move him to #2 and might bench MJD.
Old 09-09-2013, 11:45 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Here's Roster A and Roster B. What can roster B give roster A for Eli? Keep in mind the commish with veto anything he deems "unfair". Also before the season he offered me Wilson for Eli straight up and it got vetoed.

Roster A
QB-Brady/Eli
RB-Peterson/Lacy/Moreno/Hunter
WR-Julio/L. Moore/Hilton/Randle/Little

Roster B
QB-Big Ben
RB-D. Wilson/MJD/L. Miller/Tate/Bernard/Reece
WR-Megatron/Dez/Amendola/Jordyzzz/Thompkins

Last edited by Bert Macklin : 09-09-2013 at 11:49 AM.
Old 09-09-2013, 11:50 AM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

Eli/Moore or Eli/Hilton for Jordy or Amendola. Id prefer Jordy but close.
Old 09-09-2013, 12:07 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

I proposed Eli+Moore for Danny. Hope he accepts. If he counters for Jordy I might have to..
Old 09-09-2013, 12:55 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

prepare accordingly

Quote:
FOX Sports' Jay Glazer reports Shane Vereen is undergoing wrist surgery on Monday and will miss "a few weeks."
Vereen gutted out the injury against the Bills, but Monday's surgery will sideline him for what sounds like 2-3 games. Per Glazer, Vereen broke a "small bone" in the wrist on his first play of Sunday's win over Buffalo. He experienced "numbness" in the joint after the game because the cracked bone sits directly on a nerve. Look for Stevan Ridley to regain his feature back role and keep it for the remainder of the season. Fantasy owners should hold onto Vereen, whom the Patriots still want to use as their version of Darren Sproles. Sep 9 - 1:37 PM
http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/6445/shane-vereen
Old 09-09-2013, 01:28 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

Quote:
All aboard Edelman train! Probably my #1 ww target.
Old 09-09-2013, 01:31 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bragged about Vereen too soon :(

David Wilson needs to get it together because my flex suddenly has a lack of... flexibility.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 01:36 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No Vereen! Nooooooooooooooooooooooo...

Also, faced Rodgers, Cobb, Hartline, Quan this past week....I got my ass kicked. Especially with Dez, T-Rich not doing **** for me.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 01:41 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post
Bragged about Vereen too soon :(

David Wilson needs to get it together because my flex suddenly has a lack of... flexibility.
Already picking up McGahee I anticipation of the Giants signing him. Also going to bid like 40 for Edelman.
Old 09-09-2013, 01:47 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Already picking up McGahee I anticipation of the Giants signing him. Also going to bid like 40 for Edelman.
Did they work out McGahee? I know they worked out some others (Wells & Dwyer, IIRC) but heard nothing about McGahee.

NVMD: S see the notes from today.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 02:03 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I lost 125 - 119 in my money league. It sucks when you score the 3rd most points in your league and still lose. All the despite my RBs putting up 10.5 pts (CJ and CJ)

I'm trying to cash-in on Jared Cook and trade him for value
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 02:11 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightytitan9 View Post
I lost 125 - 119 in my money league. It sucks when you score the 3rd most points in your league and still lose. All the despite my RBs putting up 10.5 pts (CJ and CJ)

I'm trying to cash-in on Jared Cook and trade him for value
Who else do you have at TE? I'm riding the cook pain train.
Old 09-09-2013, 04:56 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Gabbert out, Henne in. All aboard the MJD/Shorts bandwagon

Old 09-09-2013, 05:03 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Who else do you have at TE? I'm riding the cook pain train.
Witten. I'd trade him as well if the right offer came, and perhaps he'd be the better one to trade if I could get a better quality RB for him
Old 09-09-2013, 07:22 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

So, RG3 looks like ****
Old 09-09-2013, 07:32 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

I figure he won't look good until week 4. Just kind of the time line i gave him. I stayed away from him in every draft except one where i got him in the 10th. I had already taken Kaep though and he's my starter til someone proves otherwise.
Old 09-09-2013, 07:55 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Cousins should be starting
Old 09-09-2013, 08:18 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

I have the #1 slot on the WW. Who should I target? My team is solid with no clear weakness.

Here's a few guys who are out there: QB Mike Vick, TE Julius Thomas, RB Joique Bell, WR Julian Edelman.

I already have Kaep and RG3 with T-Rich, Morris and Gore @ RB, Gronk and Cook @ TE, V-Jax, Nicks & Decker @ WR. I'm weak after that, and currently have 3 D's (custom league with friends with deeper bench) so who should I grab?