Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 09-14-2013, 12:03 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightytitan9 View Post
My #3 and #4 in my money league is Bradshaw (thank goodness for the Ballard injury) and D.Richardson (i like him for 8-10 most weeks). Other than that I have Ben Tate, so although I hate to wish injuries on guys, I'm waiting in the wings if Arian can't go.

Tate looked better than Foster in week one, and the Texans said they wanted to spread the workload more evenly. I'd feel pretty good with him as my fifth back.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 12:31 AM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jimmy Graham for Chris Johnson? I have Julius Thomas as a back-up TE and my 2nd RB is Ryan Matthews.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 12:34 AM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, with Chris Johnson as my #2 he often struggles against teams that run a 3-4 D, so I wish I had a better #3, but I could do worse than the two I have. Plus Bradshaw could get decent stats moving forward to be a replacement when I don't like CJs opponents.

Of course, Richardson is TBD, but I like his potential as well. And I can only start 2 (no flex) so it doesn't matter as much as if I could start 3.
mightytitan9 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 12:36 AM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoughBoy View Post
Jimmy Graham for Chris Johnson? I have Julius Thomas as a back-up TE and my 2nd RB is Ryan Matthews.
Eh tough one.

I like Chris, I like Jimmy. I think Thomas will be a hit or miss starter, 4 pts here 20 pts there, but I don't trust Mathews because of injury and because of the splits they had last week.

I think I'd have to take the trade
Old 09-14-2013, 06:16 AM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoughBoy View Post
After 1 game? I'm not so sure. Peyton isn't gonna throw for 7 TDs a game and it might be hard to tell from week to week who will get theirs in Denver. I think Dem will get his big plays and Wes will get his catches but after that I don't know. I think Decker could have weeks like Julius and vice-versa.

Is the other guy desperate for a TE or just have RB depth? If desperate, maybe offer him Julius and Mathews for Johnson?
farfromforgotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 12:39 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

IF someone were to accept a trade of Ridley for MJD would you do it if you were getting Ridley?
"People are going to start respecting LSU...if you don't, we're going to hit you in your mouth."
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 01:33 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
IF someone were to accept a trade of Ridley for MJD would you do it if you were getting Ridley?
Ridley has probably been the biggest disappointment for me to this point, but he has more potential than MJD in my opinion.

I'd probably go for it if I was getting Ridley, I'd rather have the risk Ridley comes with than the risk MJD does.
Old 09-14-2013, 04:24 PM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Russell Wilson vs San Francisco or Matt Schaub vs Tennessee

Also I just dropped Kendall Wright for Nate Washington. Vincent Brown was also dropped so I put a claim in on him, but I kind of like Washington more than Brown. My other WRs are Roddy White, Kenbrell Thompson, Josh Gordon, and Ryan Broyles (15 teams)
Mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 05:24 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

Do you guys like Eric Decker or Anquan Boldin more? Not trading for each other as I have both, but I am trying to figure out which one I should start putting into trade proposals.
Old 09-14-2013, 06:10 PM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Do you guys like Eric Decker or Anquan Boldin more? Not trading for each other as I have both, but I am trying to figure out which one I should start putting into trade proposals.
I'd rather have Boldin.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 07:14 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not gonna risk starting Fitz so ill need a flex option:

Jones-drew vs Oakland
Vernon Davis vs Seattle
Garçon vs Green Bay

1 point PPR

Also, would you start Michael Floyd over DBowe in a standard league?
Old 09-14-2013, 07:50 PM    (permalink
SunTzu_22
Veteran

SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post

Jones-drew vs Oakland
Vernon Davis vs Seattle
Garçon vs Green Bay

1 point PPR

I would go with MJD, I like the matchup vs Raiders a lot.
Ill roll the dice on Floyd over Bowe. Still not sure how much Bowe will produce w Alex Smith as his QB, and I think the Cards V Lions game could get into a shootout really fast.
Old 09-14-2013, 08:41 PM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Need flex help, standard scoring

Deangelo Williams vs Buf

Isaac Redman vs Cincy (his first week was atrocious)

Brandon Weeden vs Balt (Can I ever trust Weeden? I only have him bc its a 2 QB league already, where Im starting Luck and Vick)
Old 09-14-2013, 08:50 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunagan15 View Post
Need flex help, standard scoring

Deangelo Williams vs Buf

Isaac Redman vs Cincy (his first week was atrocious)

Brandon Weeden vs Balt (Can I ever trust Weeden? I only have him bc its a 2 QB league already, where Im starting Luck and Vick)
He'll probably max out at 8 points but I'd go Deangelo.

Ryan vs Rams or Stafford vs Cardinals?

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 10:06 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
He'll probably max out at 8 points but I'd go Deangelo.

Ryan vs Rams or Stafford vs Cardinals?
Stafford...I think we're gonna see a bunch of points in Phoenix tomorrow

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 10:17 PM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mufasa View Post
Russell Wilson vs San Francisco or Matt Schaub vs Tennessee

Also I just dropped Kendall Wright for Nate Washington. Vincent Brown was also dropped so I put a claim in on him, but I kind of like Washington more than Brown. My other WRs are Roddy White, Kenbrell Thompson, Josh Gordon, and Ryan Broyles (15 teams)
Anyone????
Old 09-14-2013, 10:42 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mufasa View Post
Anyone????
I would take Wilson at home against the 49ers even though there D might be better on paper than Tennessee's. the titans D shut down the Steelers, even though Houston is at home, I think Wilson will have a bigger day than Schaub

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 10:43 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post

Jones-drew vs Oakland
Vernon Davis vs Seattle
Garçon vs Green Bay

1 point PPR

I like MJD vs. Oakland, then Davis against Seattle, those two are close.

I would not start Michael Floyd in a standard league over Bowe for this week

Old 09-14-2013, 10:44 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

Quote:
Sell Boldin high while you can, Decker's stock is low right now, but I would hang on to both

Old 09-14-2013, 11:06 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
Sell Boldin high while you can, Decker's stock is low right now, but I would hang on to both
I have Cruz and V-Jax, as well as who I hope will develop into a #3 in Josh Gordon.

Cruz, Decker and Boldin all have week 9 byes. Usually I don't care about byes but I figured if I can upgrade my RB3 or deal a backup and Boldin/Decker to upgrade my WR3 I might as well go for it.
Old 09-14-2013, 11:06 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

RG3 vs. GB or Carson Palmer vs. Detroit?
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 11:11 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
RG3 vs. GB or Carson Palmer vs. Detroit?
this one is a toss up IMO, I'd go with RGIII though because if you start Carson, and RGIII does better you'll be very angry the fact that you even debated this, and if you start RGIII and Carson does better, you'll be surprised, but you can at least live with yourself

Old 09-15-2013, 12:04 AM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

I think I'd go Carson. RG3 looked very immobile, throwing off the wrong leg etc. If it wasn't for some garbage time points when the Eagles let up some he would have put up really poor numbers.

Carson very well may get killed in this game, but I like the matchups on the outside and the run game isn't going to help much.

With that said, i'd take the currently healthy QB rather than the already hobbling QB.
Old 09-15-2013, 03:07 AM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Quote:
I think I'd go Carson. RG3 looked very immobile, throwing off the wrong leg etc. If it wasn't for some garbage time points when the Eagles let up some he would have put up really poor numbers.

Carson very well may get killed in this game, but I like the matchups on the outside and the run game isn't going to help much.

With that said, i'd take the currently healthy QB rather than the already hobbling QB.
What are your thoughts on the Titans WRs?

I was very high on Wright coming into the season. I thought I had a steal when I got him late in the draft. I have since dropped him for Nate Washington, who seems to be Locker's favorite target. Do you think Wright could still turn out a good year, and any other thoughts on the two
Old 09-15-2013, 05:32 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

my opinion if you are deciding something late just go with your gut and know that it was your decision

Should I go with Wilson over Sproles?
:)

Last edited by fenikz : 09-15-2013 at 07:35 AM.
fenikz is online now   Reply With Quote