Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 09-15-2013, 03:42 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Someone offering me Ray Rice for Alfred Morris straight up. Should I even consider this?
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 03:59 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Definitely have to wait to hear how bad his injury is. Twitter isn't making it sound bad though.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 04:00 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
Definitely have to wait to hear how bad his injury is. Twitter isn't making it sound bad though.
It's just like the ravens decided they paid Flacco like Manning/Brees/Rodgers so they have to throw it like them instead of pounding it.
Old 09-15-2013, 04:09 PM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd rather have Alfred Morris.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 04:19 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I drafted Rice early one year, and he definitely vanishes for no reason at times. I figured that would have ended with Cam gone though.

Old 09-15-2013, 05:22 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Also have an offer of Rice for Lynch. Thoughts?
Old 09-15-2013, 05:51 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not that it matters cause I should win but I had Nuke and Knowshon on my bench
Old 09-15-2013, 06:29 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

All right, so I desperately need some RB help on one of my teams. PPR, 10-man league.

QB Tom Brady
WR Calvin Johnson
WR Julio Jones
WR Reggie Wayne
RB Joique Bell
RB Isaiah Pead
TE Jimmy Graham
FLEX Tony Gonzalez

BN WR Kenbrell Thompkins
BN WR Reuben Randle
BN WR Marlon Brown
BN RB Montee Ball
BN RB Roy Helu
BN RB Shane Vereen
BN TE Jordan Cameron

I was thinking of trying to use Gonzalez to get maybe Darren McFadden or another solid/good RB. Take advantage of Gonzo's big name, and the fact that I can pop in Jordan Cameron at his spot and get virtually the same production.

Barring injury, I have my 3 receivers and TE set, no questions asked. Even if they have bad games, I'm not benching them. I went with Gonzo this week at Flex, and I should have put Cameron there, for a second week in a row.

I'm also hoping Alfred Morris gets injured so Helu explodes, haha. Ball I'm definitely dropping after this week, wanted to give him one more shot. Vereen, meh, depends on how well he recovers and if he'll hit the ground running when he comes back.

Also, who should I target using a guy like Marlon Brown? He's put up solid numbers the past two weeks, and there are receiver-needy teams, but I doubt he keeps doing as well when Jacoby Jones returns. Maybe a guy like Ben Tate? Any other suggestions?

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 06:37 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also, I have a high waiver wire spot. Should I go for Jason Snelling or someone? Bernard Pierce is already on a roster.

Props to clover_jeez!
Old 09-15-2013, 06:43 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

MJD out? No problem Bush got hurt and I have Joique.
Old 09-15-2013, 07:04 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Got offered Lynch and Garcon for Rice and Edelman. Thoughts?

Last edited by Bert Macklin : 09-15-2013 at 07:29 PM.
Old 09-15-2013, 07:17 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
Also, I have a high waiver wire spot. Should I go for Jason Snelling or someone? Bernard Pierce is already on a roster.
Starks could have gotten himself a large share of the carries in GB today if he's available. If not trading Gonzo looks like a good move if you can get a solid back in return for him.

Old 09-15-2013, 07:22 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would trade away Gonzo. Cameron seems like the go to and safety blanket. I can't see a dropoff.
Old 09-15-2013, 08:18 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
Toss up for me. I would probably do it just for the hell of it.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 11:25 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And of course the Arian Foster td and 2pt turns out to be the difference in my game. It's like a double kick in the nuts
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 11:28 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lynch and Seattle's Defense/ST brought me back and won my matchup in my money league after being down a huge deficit. Awesome.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 12:13 AM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
Lynch and Seattle's Defense/ST brought me back and won my matchup in my money league after being down a huge deficit. Awesome.
I'm at a big goose egg in my money league. I had the luck of playing the #1 scoring team last week (I was 2nd) and the 2nd highest scoring team (so far) this week (I was 3rd).

I really hope the schedule gets better for me or I very well may end up as one of the top scorers in the league and with a losing record. There's just nothing I can do about that.
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 12:15 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

despite having a bad week jimmy graham put the team on his back and help me win by 1 point in my money league

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 02:12 AM    (permalink
Jcn92
Veteran

Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
I would do that for sure. Obviously Lynch is a beast and I don't think Turbin will take away as many carries from him as Bernard Pierce will from Ray Rice. And Garcon is clearly RGIII's number one target and has been putting up huge stats so far this season and ended last season on a roll too. If Edelman is going to continue to be Brady's number one WR team's are going to eventually have an easy time taking him away and forcing Brady to throw to less experienced receivers. Also RGIII is going to be playing from behind a lot if the first two games are any indicator.
Old 09-16-2013, 02:31 AM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

MJD bust. Going to be running the waiver wire week to week again.
QB: Luck
WR: AJ Green, Jordyz, Hilton, DeAndre Hopkins, Lance Moore
RB: MJD, JBell, Bradshaw, Gio, Ivory
TE: Gates, FDavis
K: Walsh
D/St: Chicago

Do you guys thin I should just make do or should I try to make some trades? MJD has been a major disappointment and I'm really iffy on my RB situation. Injuries to Bush and Ballard have made me feel better though.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 02:35 AM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Getting Gordon and possibly Gronk back this week.

Plus I have Bell and Pierce on my team.

Looking forward to Week 3 lineup possibilities.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 03:43 AM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Not that it matters cause I should win but I had Nuke and Knowshon on my bench
I lost my matchup because of the point difference between my Ridley and my opponents Knowshon. Didn't see that coming.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 09:16 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I won because the guy I played started Ridley over Lynch.

I have Gronkowski, Cameron, and Gates. Can I afford to carry 3 TEs? PPR 10 team.

QB:
Colin Kaepernick
Robert Griffin 3

RB:
Doug Martin
Steven Jackson
Ahmad Bradshaw
Joique Bell

WR:
Vincent Jackson
Randall Cobb
Greg Jennings
Kenbrell Thompkins

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 09:34 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
I won because the guy I played started Ridley over Lynch.

I have Gronkowski, Cameron, and Gates. Can I afford to carry 3 TEs? PPR 10 team.

QB:
Colin Kaepernick
Robert Griffin 3

RB:
Doug Martin
Steven Jackson
Ahmad Bradshaw
Joique Bell

WR:
Vincent Jackson
Randall Cobb
Greg Jennings
Kenbrell Thompkins
I'd sell high on gates and try and upgrade your WR3
Old 09-16-2013, 09:40 AM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

So I have another PPR team where I'm just getting killed due to lack of receivers.

QB Cam Newton

WR Eric Decker
WR Emmanuel Sanders
WR Michael Floyd
WR Golden Tate
WR Kenbrell Thompkins
WR Leonard Hankerson

RB Jamaal Charles
RB Alfred Morris
RB Chris Johnson
RB Joique Bell
RB Roy Helu

TE Vernon Davis
TE Jordan Cameron

I sent the following trades:

WR Eric Decker, RB Chris Johnson for WR Calvin Johnson
RB Alfred Morris, TE Vernon Davis, WR Leonard Hankerson for WR Julio Jones, WR Antonio Brown
WR Emmanuel Sanders for QB Michael Vick

First guy has nothing after CJ, so I figure he might want a more complete team. Second guy really needs a TE and with Cameron I figure I can give up Davis. Morris is a heavy loss, but I gotta give him a good player too.
Last guy has Peyton Manning, so he's not gonna play Vick.

Am I giving up too much? If it all works out my starting lineup would look like this:

QB Michael Vick
WR Calvin Johnson
WR Julio Jones
WR Antonio Brown
RB Jamaal Charles
RB Joique Bell
TE Jordan Cameron
Flex Michael Floyd/Kenbrell Thompkins/Waiver Add

Which I feel is far better to the one I have now.

Props to clover_jeez!

Last edited by Mr. Goosemahn : 09-16-2013 at 09:44 AM.