Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 09-16-2013, 10:48 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thoughts on DT88? Can I expect Julius Thomas and Welker to get all the redzone targets?
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 10:49 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Reggie Bush's injury really screwed me this week.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 11:24 AM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What are people thoughts on T.Rich? It seemed like he got a solid amount of touches, just the Browns cant get to the red zone and with Brandon Weeden running the show it doesnt seem like he is going to get many opportunities, along with the fact that they mostly will be playing from behind and the run game wont the the priority.

Is it worth trying to trade him or just tough it out and wait? My other RB is McCoy who has been clutch for me (12 team league) and my only other RB option is Deangelo Williams. I'm 2-0 and feeling good so far so should I just ride this out and hope he breaks out of it or try to upgrade elsewhere?

Starting Lineup:

QB1- Vick
QB2- Luck
RB1- McCoy
RB2- T.Rich
WR1- Randall Cobb
WR2- Torrey Smith
TE- Vernon Davis
OP- Deangelo Williams

BN- Deandre Hopkins, Isaac Redman, Weeden

BTW the OP can be anything on offense including a QB.

+rep for thoughts
Old 09-16-2013, 11:25 AM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
Thoughts on DT88? Can I expect Julius Thomas and Welker to get all the redzone targets?
I think he'll get some looks still, but I would also assume that Welker and Julius are the first two reads in the red zone.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 11:43 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunagan15 View Post
What are people thoughts on T.Rich? It seemed like he got a solid amount of touches, just the Browns cant get to the red zone and with Brandon Weeden running the show it doesnt seem like he is going to get many opportunities, along with the fact that they mostly will be playing from behind and the run game wont the the priority.

Is it worth trying to trade him or just tough it out and wait? My other RB is McCoy who has been clutch for me (12 team league) and my only other RB option is Deangelo Williams. I'm 2-0 and feeling good so far so should I just ride this out and hope he breaks out of it or try to upgrade elsewhere?

Starting Lineup:

QB1- Vick
QB2- Luck
RB1- McCoy
RB2- T.Rich
WR1- Randall Cobb
WR2- Torrey Smith
TE- Vernon Davis
OP- Deangelo Williams

+rep for thoughts
then it should 100% be a QB

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 11:48 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With Rice and MJD hurt my only other RB 's are Sproles/D. Thomas/K. Hunter I'll be 0-2 and it looks like the only viable waiver guy will be Starks. Should he be my #1 guy?
Old 09-16-2013, 11:49 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

James Starks, Eddie Royal, Bernard Pierce or DeAndre Hopkins worth using my #2 waiver on?

10 Team Non PPR

Old 09-16-2013, 11:59 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
James Starks, Eddie Royal, Bernard Pierce or DeAndre Hopkins worth using my #2 waiver on?

10 Team Non PPR
Wouldn't jump at any of them. Pierce maybe depending how serious Rice's injury is.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 12:02 PM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
then it should 100% be a QB
The only problem with this that worries me is our scoring is a tad different, every QB sack is -2.....Yes its dumb but id def a factor, and with that said Is it worth trading Trent for a lower end QB like a Jake Locker, EJ Manuel? BC weeden in both weeks has been at -3 and -1...
Old 09-16-2013, 12:04 PM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

Quote:

10 Team Non PPR
I woukdnt with that setup you have
Old 09-16-2013, 12:24 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Even if Rice isn't hurt he's getting 12 carries a game. I'm ******
Old 09-16-2013, 12:26 PM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've read nothing bust positive things about James Starks this season, and he looked great yesterday. That being said, it's clearly Lacy's job when he's healthy. I don't see any reason that Lacy won't be the man after the Packers week 4 bye.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 01:01 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

10 Team Non PPR
The only one I'd consider with your setup is Pierce depending on the injury news that comes out.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
Old 09-16-2013, 01:06 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Dunagan - I'm in the same position as you with T-Rich. I'm thinking we have to ride this out because we wouldn't get true value for him right now anyways plus he has played two very good Run d's in the first two weeks. I'm expecting a much improved week 3.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 09-16-2013, 01:22 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am in a difficult position. I have the #1 waiver spot this week and I am thinking Starks is the ideal pick up. But who to drop?

Current RB:
Forte, Bradshaw, Knowshon, Vereen, Le'Veon Bell

Current WR:
Cobb, Demaryius Thomas, Mike Williams, DeAndre Hopkins, Michael Floyd

I am leaning Floyd the most but Williams and Bell are also possibilities. Although with my RB situation being in shambles it seems best to try and hang on to Bell because of the upside. Williams and Floyd are going to be insanely inconsistent week to week. Floyd is the #3 and could have a 12 Hilton like season and Mike Williams is a beast if Freeman gets him the ball but Freeman is on the hotseat and doesn't look good.
Old 09-16-2013, 01:25 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Starks is useless if Lacy comes back next week though.
Old 09-16-2013, 01:54 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Starks is useless if Lacy comes back next week though.
I wouldn't say he is useless as he looked pretty solid in week 1 with the limited # of carries. He just wouldn't the be the featured back.
Old 09-16-2013, 02:00 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

which would make him useless in most leagues, 20 team league sure, but no one wants a GB RB in a time share

Old 09-16-2013, 02:08 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Quote:
which would make him useless in most leagues, 20 team league sure, but no one wants a GB RB in a time share
Right but a potential starting RB with the aforementioned squad is kinda a big thing considering Bradshaw/ Knowshon is my #2
Old 09-16-2013, 02:22 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
All right, so I desperately need some RB help on one of my teams. PPR, 10-man league.

QB Tom Brady
WR Calvin Johnson
WR Julio Jones
WR Reggie Wayne
RB Joique Bell
RB Isaiah Pead
TE Jimmy Graham
FLEX Tony Gonzalez

BN WR Kenbrell Thompkins
BN WR Reuben Randle
BN WR Marlon Brown
BN RB Montee Ball
BN RB Roy Helu
BN RB Shane Vereen
BN TE Jordan Cameron

I was thinking of trying to use Gonzalez to get maybe Darren McFadden or another solid/good RB. Take advantage of Gonzo's big name, and the fact that I can pop in Jordan Cameron at his spot and get virtually the same production.

Barring injury, I have my 3 receivers and TE set, no questions asked. Even if they have bad games, I'm not benching them. I went with Gonzo this week at Flex, and I should have put Cameron there, for a second week in a row.

I'm also hoping Alfred Morris gets injured so Helu explodes, haha. Ball I'm definitely dropping after this week, wanted to give him one more shot. Vereen, meh, depends on how well he recovers and if he'll hit the ground running when he comes back.

Also, who should I target using a guy like Marlon Brown? He's put up solid numbers the past two weeks, and there are receiver-needy teams, but I doubt he keeps doing as well when Jacoby Jones returns. Maybe a guy like Ben Tate? Any other suggestions?
Try packaging a TE/WR (Gonz & Brown?) for a RB. Who to target depends on what the team that needs a TE has to offer. In general, try making a run at some of the downtrodden RBs that may have owners in a panic. Ridley comes to mind, or go bold and try to get someone like CJ?K who faced to stout rush D's and will likely blow up with his 25 carries per game once he's facing lessor Ds.

Quote:
Got offered Lynch and Garcon for Rice and Edelman. Thoughts?
Lynch and Garcon are both upgrades. As long as you are getting them, do it. Otherwise . . . stop attempting to trade for Rice. I'd take Morris over him and like Lynch more than Morris.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCAChainGang View Post
MJD bust. Going to be running the waiver wire week to week again.
QB: Luck
WR: AJ Green, Jordyz, Hilton, DeAndre Hopkins, Lance Moore
RB: MJD, JBell, Bradshaw, Gio, Ivory
TE: Gates, FDavis
K: Walsh
D/St: Chicago

Do you guys thin I should just make do or should I try to make some trades? MJD has been a major disappointment and I'm really iffy on my RB situation. Injuries to Bush and Ballard have made me feel better though.
Not a ton of room for you to trade, really. Ivory, Gio and Bradshaw don't have enough value (yet) and you don't have tremendous depth anywhere to do anything more than shuffle the hole in your lineup. Try to make do for now and add a Starks? He's likely only a bandaid for a week or two, though.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 02:36 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

FE I definitely have Rice and if I didn't would not be looking to trade for him..
Old 09-16-2013, 02:40 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
I won because the guy I played started Ridley over Lynch.

I have Gronkowski, Cameron, and Gates. Can I afford to carry 3 TEs? PPR 10 team.

QB:
Colin Kaepernick
Robert Griffin 3

RB:
Doug Martin
Steven Jackson
Ahmad Bradshaw
Joique Bell

WR:
Vincent Jackson
Randall Cobb
Greg Jennings
Kenbrell Thompkins
If you're only starting 2 WRs and/or you can start 2 TEs then you can afford to. Otherwise, you're carrying tremendous depth at a position that is a waste of roster space. You'd need to TE injuries and that isn't a position that gets hit with injuries anywhere near as much as RB. Do something with them - and I agree Gates is probably the best bet due to name recognition.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
So I have another PPR team where I'm just getting killed due to lack of receivers.

QB Cam Newton

WR Eric Decker
WR Emmanuel Sanders
WR Michael Floyd
WR Golden Tate
WR Kenbrell Thompkins
WR Leonard Hankerson

RB Jamaal Charles
RB Alfred Morris
RB Chris Johnson
RB Joique Bell
RB Roy Helu

TE Vernon Davis
TE Jordan Cameron

I sent the following trades:

WR Eric Decker, RB Chris Johnson for WR Calvin Johnson
RB Alfred Morris, TE Vernon Davis, WR Leonard Hankerson for WR Julio Jones, WR Antonio Brown
WR Emmanuel Sanders for QB Michael Vick

First guy has nothing after CJ, so I figure he might want a more complete team. Second guy really needs a TE and with Cameron I figure I can give up Davis. Morris is a heavy loss, but I gotta give him a good player too.
Last guy has Peyton Manning, so he's not gonna play Vick.

Am I giving up too much? If it all works out my starting lineup would look like this:

QB Michael Vick
WR Calvin Johnson
WR Julio Jones
WR Antonio Brown
RB Jamaal Charles
RB Joique Bell
TE Jordan Cameron
Flex Michael Floyd/Kenbrell Thompkins/Waiver Add

Which I feel is far better to the one I have now.
Calvin has too much going for him (and his name) for an owner to let him go for Decker and Johnson, even thought it's a decent offer. Decker has too much bad press and CJ?K has played two stout rush Ds. You'll likely have to poney up (Morris) to land a stud like Calvin. Wait for better scores on them and sell high or aim a little "lower" with that tandem. By which I mean find a guy with points equal to Calvin but a less attractive name.

That second deal is interesting. Looks solid (though I'm not staring at a PPR stats sheet) and really adds nice value for both sides. It does look like a deal that could simply move the other guy's problem from TE to WR, though. Morris should cover that, though, since he gets an upgrade at two positions, presumably.

Even if he won't need Vick he also won't give him away for peanuts. Vick is a massive sell high right now and fetching Sanders is pennies on the dollar. Expect that to be declined quickly.

Quote:
Lots of targets to go around all over the field in that offense. Every one of those guys will have a down day here and there. I am not interested in moving Thomas in the only league I have him.

Old 09-16-2013, 02:51 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunagan15 View Post

Starting Lineup:

QB1- Vick
QB2- Luck
RB1- McCoy
RB2- T.Rich
WR1- Randall Cobb
WR2- Torrey Smith
TE- Vernon Davis
OP- Deangelo Williams

+rep for thoughts
Hold on Richardson. There's no value until the Browns use him more. They weren't in a big hole, which is really the big concern. The HC called for more Trent and in a close game he went from 13 attempts last week to 18 this week.

Go ahead and dump Redman for whatever the best waiver wire add is. There's no value in the Steelers backfield and I doubt that changes this year.

Quote:
With Rice and MJD hurt my only other RB 's are Sproles/D. Thomas/K. Hunter I'll be 0-2 and it looks like the only viable waiver guy will be Starks. Should he be my #1 guy?
Absolutely. Starks is exactly the short term patch you need.

Quote:

10 Team Non PPR
Meh. Not sure I'd burn the #2 (which will almost certainly become #1) with your roster. I'd say Hopkins is a nice add as an AJ owner. I think Royal is a stud pick up, considering he has shown the ability (rookie year) and looks like maybe he's back to his top form. Randle for Royal would be a smart play for your team (or anyone else's).

Old 09-16-2013, 02:55 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
I am in a difficult position. I have the #1 waiver spot this week and I am thinking Starks is the ideal pick up. But who to drop?

Current RB:
Forte, Bradshaw, Knowshon, Vereen, Le'Veon Bell

Current WR:
Cobb, Demaryius Thomas, Mike Williams, DeAndre Hopkins, Michael Floyd

I am leaning Floyd the most but Williams and Bell are also possibilities. Although with my RB situation being in shambles it seems best to try and hang on to Bell because of the upside. Williams and Floyd are going to be insanely inconsistent week to week. Floyd is the #3 and could have a 12 Hilton like season and Mike Williams is a beast if Freeman gets him the ball but Freeman is on the hotseat and doesn't look good.
You have the luxury of watching the stock of Moreno and Bradshaw blow up. I do think dropping one of the two WRs for Floyd is a smart move. Starks has more value this week than Floyd over the next few b/c of that inconsistency. I'd be surprised if anyone jumped on Floyd when he hits the wire.

Old 09-16-2013, 03:06 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
You have the luxury of watching the stock of Moreno and Bradshaw blow up. I do think dropping one of the two WRs for Floyd is a smart move. Starks has more value this week than Floyd over the next few b/c of that inconsistency. I'd be surprised if anyone jumped on Floyd when he hits the wire.
My concern is, is he just going to be a 1 week guy and then not even play him.

I know the guy who owns Lacey is looking for Starks but I doubt I could package him and one of the other guys (Bradshaw/Moreno) for Martin or Sproles and the question is even is that worth while.