Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 09-18-2013, 07:00 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm guessing I can't count on T-Rich this week because A.)It's San Fran and B.) He'll probably play but be limited yes?

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 07:03 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Depends on your options I guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Non PPR Pick 1

Stevie Johnson @ NYJ
David Wilson @ CAR
Darren Sproles vs AZ
Gio Bernard vs GB
Willis McGahee @ MIN

if Andre Johnson sits out then just the RBs
bumping this

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 07:07 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For Non PPR, I'd roll with Gio.

They are thinking Andre plays. (If he doesn't, go with Stevie, he always lights up the Jets)

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 08:34 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I'm picking up McGahee and I scroll down to release Daniel Thomas and I do so. I double check my lineup and my WR spot is empty...why? Because I released Demarious Thomas instead thankfully I texted my league manager and he's going to correct the situation.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 08:40 PM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So now in my 2 QB league I now have Luck/T.Rich and Vick/McCoy. This makes me smile.

On a more important note, for this week is it safe to start Trent? I have Bernard Pierce or Fred Jackson. Thoughts?
Old 09-18-2013, 08:41 PM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
So I'm picking up McGahee and I scroll down to release Daniel Thomas and I do so. I double check my lineup and my WR spot is empty...why? Because I released Demarious Thomas instead thankfully I texted my league manager and he's going to correct the situation.
Lol good thing hes understanding. That would have been really awful.
Old 09-18-2013, 09:03 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Going forward who do you guys like more Bowe or DJAX? A guy just traded Gonzo/M. Williams for Eifert and..wait for it..Bradshaw. now his receivers are Megatron/DT88/DJAX. I figure MJD/Bowe for DT88 isn't fair but those two for DJAX/D. Wilson is fair right?
Old 09-18-2013, 09:34 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

FUUUU... The guy would take Starks and Mike Williams for Ridley but he has VJax with the same bye as Williams.
Old 09-18-2013, 09:35 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This sucks. I have been one of the 3% of people that had McGahee before today and no one has picked him up. So this morning I finally drop him thinking no team will. F my life. :(
Old 09-18-2013, 09:45 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Going forward who do you guys like more Bowe or DJAX? A guy just traded Gonzo/M. Williams for Eifert and..wait for it..Bradshaw. now his receivers are Megatron/DT88/DJAX. I figure MJD/Bowe for DT88 isn't fair but those two for DJAX/D. Wilson is fair right?
I'd definitely rather have Jackson than Bowe.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 09:46 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Do the Browns officially have McGahee? Either way I'd imagine Rainey/Ogbonnaya get most of the touches this week. Will be interesting to see who plays in catch up mode, where I imagine they'll be most of the year. McGahee's typically been a good but not great pass catcher, pretty much a catch or two per game every year.

Also, Gore and Shorts for Ridley? Shorts is my WR6 in a .5 league where we start 3 wideouts and a flex.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 10:15 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derza222 View Post
Do the Browns officially have McGahee? Either way I'd imagine Rainey/Ogbonnaya get most of the touches this week. Will be interesting to see who plays in catch up mode, where I imagine they'll be most of the year. McGahee's typically been a good but not great pass catcher, pretty much a catch or two per game every year.

Also, Gore and Shorts for Ridley? Shorts is my WR6 in a .5 league where we start 3 wideouts and a flex.
Not yet but he is in Cleveland getting a physical. I imagine they sign him if he passes.
Old 09-18-2013, 11:03 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With the news of the trade, would you cut Bradshaw for Chris Ivory, Shane Vereen, Daniel Thomas, Danny Woodhead or grab a backup QB since you only have one and there's a couple decent available?

EDIT: Someone grabbed McGahee already
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 11:07 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is the Vikings D a must start this weekend after last weeks game and the putrid Browns offense?
Old 09-18-2013, 11:08 PM    (permalink
SimonRath
Pro Bowler

SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So... Guy #1 trades Terrell Pryor, Deangelo Williams and Torrey Smith to guy #2 for Jay Cutler and Brandon Marshall... They are also good friends and work together and guy #2 doesn't know TOO much about football... Oh and guy #1 is guy #2s boss...

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.
SimonRath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 11:11 PM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightytitan9 View Post
With the news of the trade, would you cut Bradshaw for Chris Ivory, Shane Vereen, Daniel Thomas, Danny Woodhead or grab a backup QB since you only have one and there's a couple decent available?

EDIT: Someone grabbed McGahee already
Get Vereen while you can.
Mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 11:12 PM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimonRath View Post
So... Guy #1 trades Terrell Pryor, Deangelo Williams and Torrey Smith to guy #2 for Jay Cutler and Brandon Marshall... They are also good friends and work together and guy #2 doesn't know TOO much about football... Oh and guy #1 is guy #2s boss...
Id veto the **** out of that, and I hope its a money league cause that **** doesnt fly
Old 09-18-2013, 11:15 PM    (permalink
SimonRath
Pro Bowler

SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunagan15 View Post
Id veto the **** out of that, and I hope its a money league cause that **** doesnt fly
We did veto it. Guy #1 bitched to the league manager and the leave manager changed the veto rule to 6 people have to veto it instead of 4 and we onl have 24 hours to do it instead of 48. Guy now has brandon Marshall, Calvin Johnson, cutler, jimmy graham, Tom Brady and victor cruz

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.
SimonRath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 11:24 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mufasa View Post
Get Vereen while you can.
Thats what I was thinking I just wasn't sure if I should wait that long since I only have CJ Spiller and Chris Johnson with Bradshaw and D.Richardson and Ben Tate as my backups (it's 3WR, 2RB NO Flex).

If I get Vereen i'm relying on Richardson if either gets hurt and for bye weeks, is that ok?
Old 09-18-2013, 11:44 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

So someone who has Bush is trying to get J. Bell from me. He has Wayne/Cruz which I'm interested in. I have Nicks/Bowe. Should I try and package a WR to upgrade my WR? Those are literally the only two guys on his roster I'm interested in. basically is bell+ nicks for Cruz an even trade?

Last edited by Bert Macklin : 09-19-2013 at 12:00 AM.
Old 09-19-2013, 12:04 AM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
So someone who has Bush is trying to get J. Bell from me. He has Wayne/Cruz which I'm interested in. I have Nicks/Bowe. Should I try and package a WR to upgrade my WR? Those are literally the only two guys on his roster I'm interested in. basically is bell+ nicks for Cruz an even trade?
I'd try it. I wouldn't take it if I was him but it's worth a shot.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 12:09 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
I'd try it. I wouldn't take it if I was him but it's worth a shot.
What about those two for Wayne? Eh I'm asking can't hurt. He approached me anyway.

Last edited by Bert Macklin : 09-19-2013 at 12:27 AM.
Old 09-19-2013, 12:46 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunagan15 View Post
So now in my 2 QB league I now have Luck/T.Rich and Vick/McCoy. This makes me smile.

On a more important note, for this week is it safe to start Trent? I have Bernard Pierce or Fred Jackson. Thoughts?
Looks like Rice will most likely rest this week or get a really light load. Pierce might be the safest, but then again the Ravens like to air it out for some reason. It's frustrating I had Rice and Bernard last year in one of my money leagues. I don't see Trent getting a lot of touches on his first week as a Colt he'll likely split with Bradshaw.

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 12:59 AM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Waivers in my league don't get processed until Thursday morning. I have second priority. Obviously I have McGahee as my number one claim, but I'm not sure if I should put Kendall Wright or James Starks second.

I was very high on Wright coming into the season and took him in the 8th round. Then after his disappointing first week I dropped him for Vincent Brown. I don't know why I turned on him so quickly, I wish I hadn't. My other WRs are Roddy White, Josh Gordon, Kenbrell Thompkins, Vincent Brown, and Ryan Broyles. You can only have a max of 5 WRs so I'd have to drop one of those. I don't really want to give up on Broyles since I think he can put up good numbers opposite Calvin. I also kind of want to wait out Brown. But I do want Wright back.

I don't even really want Starks, but I feel like I kind of have to take him. It's a 15 team league so RBs are very scarce. To give you an idea here are some RB groups out there:

Ahmad Bradshaw, DeAngelo Williams, Brandon Jacobs
Ray Rice, Daryl Richardson (Doesn't even have a 3rd RB, just dropped Donald Brown and Isaac Redman)
BenJarvus Green-Ellis, Pierre Thomas, Chris Ivory

I'm sitting pretty well with Doug Martin, Darren McFadden, and Giovanni Bernard, so I don't need Starks and he definitely would start this week. Then the Packers have their bye, and then Lacy will probably be back. So Starks is probably worthless to my team. But if he can get even 40% of the carries in Green Bay he has value in this deep of a league. So I feel like I have to take him, a) so no one else gets him and b) could be potential trade bait. Plus with Starks I'd only have to drop my second defense.

So basically: Kendall Wright or James Starks and Ryan Broyles/Vincent Brown.

Or do I take Bobby Rainey and hope he becomes the guy in Cleveland?

EDIT: Or Jason Snelling with Jackson out. Dammit, why couldn't I just have the top spot

Last edited by Mufasa : 09-19-2013 at 01:13 AM.
Mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 01:31 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

can you sum this up in 1 sentence tenkz

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote