Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 09-16-2011, 10:05 AM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
That's a pretty interesting one. I might roll the dice on Jacoby, considering how awful the Miami secondary looked against NE.
I was tempted by Jacoby, but i also have Schaub and Foster...so im worried that if the team sucks it up, my fantasy team will too.

Also its 1PPR if that changes anything :p
Old 09-16-2011, 10:37 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
So, another trade question. I drafted Peyton in this league, so that is hurting me a bit right now. Naturally I want to upgrade at QB. Good thing for me is that both Rapelisberger and Stafford are backups in this league (to Rivers and Vick). What kind of offer should I make considering my roster:

QB(1): Eli Manning
RB(2): Arian Foster, Steven Jackson, Beanie Wells, Mike Tolbert, Fred Jackson, Ben Tate
WR(3): Hakeem Nicks, Brandon Lloyd, Jeremy Maclin, Jordyz Nelsonz, Austin Collie, Homenik Hixon
TE(1): Kellen Winslow
FLEX(1):

So right now I am think of offering Freddie straight up for either and if they want Eli they can have him. I think my depth at RB is really good so I can afford to ship him out. Good idea? Bad Idea? Other ideas?

Also, for bonus repzzz: How do you play my WR situation this week? Injuries are killing me. Right now, here is my plan: Jordyz is locked in as a starter, if Lloyd can't go I play Maclin in his stead. I leave Nicks in unless we get a definitive report and replace him with Hixon if the GTD doesn't go his way. Thoughts?
Trapped at the bottom
Old 09-16-2011, 10:41 AM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i think its a no brainer if you can get stafford or big ben for frejax considering your rb depth. make that happen in a second if you can.

this week if you have to start 3 wrs id go nicks lloyd nelson. keep an eye on nicks and throw in hixon if he doesnt play. dont like collie yet and looks like maclins still slowly getting back into the mold. worth it if nicks goes because i dont see maclin outdoing hixon by that much otherwise.
Old 09-16-2011, 10:46 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Thirty View Post
i think its a no brainer if you can get stafford or big ben for frejax considering your rb depth. make that happen in a second if you can.

this week if you have to start 3 wrs id go nicks lloyd nelson. keep an eye on nicks and throw in hixon if he doesnt play. dont like collie yet and looks like maclins still slowly getting back into the mold. worth it if nicks goes because i dont see maclin outdoing hixon by that much otherwise.
Gotta hope Lloyd goes as well. Say they don't bite for Freddie, how high up my RB food chain do you go? Is Tolbert too much?
Old 09-16-2011, 01:12 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
So, another trade question. I drafted Peyton in this league, so that is hurting me a bit right now. Naturally I want to upgrade at QB. Good thing for me is that both Rapelisberger and Stafford are backups in this league (to Rivers and Vick). What kind of offer should I make considering my roster:

QB(1): Eli Manning
RB(2): Arian Foster, Steven Jackson, Beanie Wells, Mike Tolbert, Fred Jackson, Ben Tate
WR(3): Hakeem Nicks, Brandon Lloyd, Jeremy Maclin, Jordyz Nelsonz, Austin Collie, Homenik Hixon
TE(1): Kellen Winslow
FLEX(1):

So right now I am think of offering Freddie straight up for either and if they want Eli they can have him. I think my depth at RB is really good so I can afford to ship him out. Good idea? Bad Idea? Other ideas?

Also, for bonus repzzz: How do you play my WR situation this week? Injuries are killing me. Right now, here is my plan: Jordyz is locked in as a starter, if Lloyd can't go I play Maclin in his stead. I leave Nicks in unless we get a definitive report and replace him with Hixon if the GTD doesn't go his way. Thoughts?
Jackson or Tolbert shoud be enough. Fred has an awfully nice week 16 matchup vs. Denver.

I'd keep Maclin in the lineup, honestly. ATL is poor vs. the pass and Maclin was in the lineup and on the field all game last week. Only 3 targets, but I can't imagine Vick completes only 14 passes again this week, especially in a prime time game. I'm thinking Lloyd will be out, but even if he's in I don't see big numbers for him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
I was tempted by Jacoby, but i also have Schaub and Foster...so im worried that if the team sucks it up, my fantasy team will too.

Also its 1PPR if that changes anything :p
ppr doesn't change it. Henderson is a good start, too, so I would probably play it safe and not start 3 guys from the same team.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 02:56 PM    (permalink
mau5
Rookie

mau5 could make a wolverine purr.mau5 could make a wolverine purr.mau5 could make a wolverine purr.mau5 could make a wolverine purr.mau5 could make a wolverine purr.mau5 could make a wolverine purr.mau5 could make a wolverine purr.mau5 could make a wolverine purr.

What are your guys thoughts on Dez playing this week.

Should I risk him playing(with Erik Decker as the best available fill in) or should I sit Dez and play Addai.

Non PPR league standard scoring
mau5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 03:07 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
start romo every week, not that hard of a decision.

and I'd stay with Jackson & Wallce, Britt does the big game thing a lot followed by a lot of 3 pt games and such, just play your best players

-

if Nicks is still questionable on Sunday should I play one of Maclin or Henderson or drop Henderson for Nixon and see if he is healthy by Monday if not play Nixon
Lol, don't waste your time with Hixon he is a complete JAG. If Nicks is questionable play Henderson, if Moore is still out it Henderson, and Meachem are obviously the #1 targets. With some Jimmy Graham thrown in there.

Hixon, does return kicks and punts though, if your league gives you points for that his value shoots up. (My League had 6 points for a TD return, and 1 point each 50 yards.)

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 03:36 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ya i'd def take Stafford for Jackson if you can

and yes to your wr scenario

-

non ppr pick 2

Mark Ingram, Devery Henderson, Joesph Addai, Austin Collie, Jacoby Ford

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 03:38 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:

-

non ppr

Mark Ingram or Devery Henderson
I really don't like the Saints running back situation for fantasy purposes. At least for now it is a true 3 headed monster. You would likely just be betting on a TD. I play Devery and gamble for a big play.
Old 09-16-2011, 04:13 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

changed it up a bit reread please

Old 09-16-2011, 05:25 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:

-

non ppr pick 2

I think Addai and Ford. Addai gets a spot for sure imo and then it's between Ford and Henderson and who you think will make the big play. Ingram is certainly an option, but I'm a hater.
Old 09-16-2011, 05:56 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

.5 ppr

Sit one:

Addai vs CLE
DeAngelo vs GB
Ingram @ CHI

- Ko Simpson
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 06:18 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
.5 ppr

Sit one:

Addai vs CLE
DeAngelo vs GB
Ingram @ CHI
Sit Ingram, but I'm a Saints RB hater. DeAngelo's matchup is pretty ruthless though.
Old 09-16-2011, 06:32 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Sit Ingram, but I'm a Saints RB hater. DeAngelo's matchup is pretty ruthless though.
Not as ruthless as you may think.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 06:39 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
Not as ruthless as you may think.
Yeah, Pierre Thomas did some work against you guys. Sproles was good catching out of the backfield as well. Thing is, I'm not buying Newton coping with Capers' full on assault. I am also buying the Packers to jump out to massive lead. Idk, I think Carolina will be throwing a ton out of necessity and looking poor doing it. Thats just me though.
Old 09-16-2011, 07:26 PM    (permalink
NotRickJames
Veteran

NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
.5 ppr

Sit one:

Addai vs CLE
DeAngelo vs GB
Ingram @ CHI
Sit Ingram. That three headed backfield is going to limit the fantasy value of the Saints backs.

Quote:

-

non ppr pick 2

Henderson and Addai.

I like Addai to bounce back. The Colts were forced to abandon the ground game because they were down so much last week. the Browns don't exactly have a high powered offense, so I expect a closer game and a large dose of Addai. Henderson is Henderson, but Colston is out and maybe Moore which bodes well. You know the Saints are gonna pass. Collie doesn't have a lot of value without Peyton. And I believe Jacoby is out this week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaka View Post
Lol, don't waste your time with Hixon he is a complete JAG. If Nicks is questionable play Henderson, if Moore is still out it Henderson, and Meachem are obviously the #1 targets. With some Jimmy Graham thrown in there.

Hixon, does return kicks and punts though, if your league gives you points for that his value shoots up. (My League had 6 points for a TD return, and 1 point each 50 yards.)
Hixon had some good games a few years ago. I think he'd produce if Nicks sits. But if you have better options, that's the way to go.
Old 09-16-2011, 07:30 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Your Addai explanation makes sense ^. But I fear you are a biased Addai owner. Also, Yahoo says Delone Carter is the GL back. Grrrrrrrrrrrreat.

- Ko Simpson
Old 09-16-2011, 07:31 PM    (permalink
NotRickJames
Veteran

NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Your Addai explanation makes sense ^. But I fear you are a biased Addai owner. Also, Yahoo says Delone Carter is the GL back. Grrrrrrrrrrrreat.
I don't own Addai in any leagues I'm in.
Old 09-16-2011, 07:32 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Assuming Dez is healthy by Sunday pick three

Dez Bryant vs. SF
Miles Austin vs. SF
Brandon Marshall vs. Houston
Reggie Wayne vs. Cleveland
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 07:37 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

My thing about Ingram is this:

Payton doesn't want to look like a ******* dick trading valuable draft capital for a guy and not using him (and it's not like Ingram was really a liability at all either).

He got about 13 carries in a game in which A) they were trailing the whole time. B) The passing game worked for 400 yards. C) The OL was dominated for the most part.

Plus, the Packers run defense is better than the Bears run D (and the Saints likely won't start the game down 14-*******-0 because of a Colston fumble and no defensive resistance).

In conclusion, I think Ingram could potentially have a good week with 15-18 touches and a TD or 2.

Thoughts?

- Ko Simpson
Old 09-16-2011, 07:38 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post

Dez Bryant vs. SF
Miles Austin vs. SF
Sit Wayne. Haden is rising to be the new SDCB. Plus Indy will likely try to get the other guys involved more rather than forcing it to Wayne this week. And they'll probably run more assuming they aren't down by 17 after like 6 minutes.

- Ko Simpson
Old 09-16-2011, 07:41 PM    (permalink
NotRickJames
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post

Dez Bryant vs. SF
Miles Austin vs. SF
Agreed with the poster above me, sit Wayne. Don't trust Kerry Collins as far as I could throw him. Wayne's TD last week came in garbage time. Plus, I expect Browns/Colts to be extremely run heavy.
Old 09-16-2011, 07:50 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

i agree with those 2, damn nice receivers though

Old 09-16-2011, 11:47 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is SJax definitely out?

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 12:11 AM    (permalink
AHungryWalrus
Veteran

AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
Is SJax definitely out?
Not definitively yet... But I would not come close to banking on him, and if he does play, I still don't know if I want to play him...
AHungryWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote