Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 09-20-2013, 01:04 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I got lacy and Vereen off FA lol come week 8 when Vereen comes back I'm stacked.
"People are going to start respecting LSU...if you don't, we're going to hit you in your mouth."
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 01:19 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
I don't like Demarco Murray. I don't think Bryce Brown is gonna do anything barring a McCoy ACL tear. I was offered Ridley for them both. Is that a decent value or is Ridley gonna be stuck in BB's doghouse?
You have McCoy right? Try to get him to do it without Brown.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 01:51 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bernard, Ridley, Moreno. Pick 2. .5 ppr. Almost certainly picking Moreno with one, so it's really just Bernard vs Ridley

Bernard or Murray, no ppr.

Struggling with these so bad this week.
Old 09-20-2013, 01:54 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think you got to run with Gio this week in the first one and probably the second but it is closer.
Old 09-20-2013, 01:57 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
You have McCoy right? Try to get him to do it without Brown.
I don't have McCoy.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 02:05 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
I got lacy and Vereen off FA lol come week 8 when Vereen comes back I'm stacked.
Vereen isn't eligible until week 11.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 02:10 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
I thought the temporary IR was 8 weeks and since he was put on in week 2 that would mean week 9. Correct?
Old 09-20-2013, 02:11 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Still, primed for a playoff run
"People are going to start respecting LSU...if you don't, we're going to hit you in your mouth."
Old 09-20-2013, 02:23 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
I thought the temporary IR was 8 weeks and since he was put on in week 2 that would mean week 9. Correct?
Can't return until week 10 since it's 8 weeks out, then the Pats bye is week 10 so he won't return to action until week 11.
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 02:24 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
When the reports first came out (he is on my team), they all said week 11 unless they were wrong??

Either way, it is a good stash for later in the season if you can do it.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
Old 09-20-2013, 02:26 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightytitan9 View Post
Can't return until week 10 since it's 8 weeks out, then the Pats bye is week 10 so he won't return to action until week 11.
Yeah I clearly was bad with math there... but obviously that makes perfect sense why its week 11 now.
Old 09-20-2013, 02:38 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Ok need quick help on a flex.

Royal at Tenn
Miller at Atl
Hopkins at Balt
Ride Royal and his 40 TD pace! lol

Quote:
I don't like Demarco Murray. I don't think Bryce Brown is gonna do anything barring a McCoy ACL tear. I was offered Ridley for them both. Is that a decent value or is Ridley gonna be stuck in BB's doghouse?
I'd do it. But then, I'm the guy that kept telling everyone how they must have forgot how nasty Shady really is when they expected more than peanuts from Bryce. Ridley can't be too far in the doghouse when the only other option is Blount.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightytitan9 View Post
DeAngelo v. NYG
Ridley v. TB

(It's sad this is even a question)
Ha! That is pretty sad. Still, I'd go Ridley. Same as above (and with Wilson) - the talent behind him is just too thin for him to lose too many touches.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 02:39 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp View Post
Bernard, Ridley, Moreno. Pick 2. .5 ppr. Almost certainly picking Moreno with one, so it's really just Bernard vs Ridley

Bernard or Murray, no ppr.

Struggling with these so bad this week.
Gio and Moreno for me, too.

Murray. Hopefully it's not just coach speak when they say the need to run more.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 02:49 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Ok need quick help on a flex.

Royal at Tenn
Miller at Atl
Hopkins at Balt
I'd go Miller. Royal is playing the Titans that have looked much improved verses the pass, and hasn't given up many tds this season.

Miller showed something last week, and he could have a few lanes against the Falcons smaller front 7.

Hopkins would be decent but I'd like to see another week before trusting him.

I'd place them Miller, Royal, Hopkins
Old 09-20-2013, 03:08 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I don't have McCoy.
Ah, thought I remembered you saying you did. Anyway I'd still try to get it done without Brown. McCoy is going to have a bigger workload this year than he has in the past, and if he can't handle it and gets injured Brown becomes a top 10 fantasy back imo.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 03:11 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can't do it without Brown. But Brown is doing anything for me right now, and my strategy this year is "**** depth". If someone gets hurt I have Deangelo Williams, who isn't ideal, but could potentially be serviceable. JC/Ridley/Sproles is gonna be my best lineup combo at RB so I'm gonna try and get it done. Pair those with Brees/DT/Roddy (when healthy) and I can make a title run.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 03:15 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

As said above... right now Murray has a bit more value than Ridley and come week 11 Ridley's value takes a hit with Vereen back.

I think it might be a bad move.
Old 09-20-2013, 03:22 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

Assuming Vereen comes back well, Ridley is going to be on the decline going into playoff football.

Then again, I like Ridleys chances better on getting you to the playoffs. The Pats have to run the ball eventually, right?
Old 09-20-2013, 03:29 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

This guy wants J. Bell and I'll give him to him. But he's valuable to me with Bush being so fragile. He also owns Bush.. but the league will veto anything they deem not fair. What can I give that will be fair and I get one of his starting receivers (**** BOWE)

His roster

My roster

Old 09-20-2013, 03:46 PM    (permalink
Bob Sanders Dreadlock
Pro Bowler

Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** you Alex Smith. Tried playing the matchup and got ******.

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes
Bob Sanders Dreadlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 03:46 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Try Shorts
Old 09-20-2013, 05:42 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Definitely go for Shorts.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 09-20-2013, 05:56 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Definitely go for Shorts.
Who would I play him over? Nicks/Garcon are my starters with TY in the flex. Why do I want anyone on the Jags horrendous offense?
Old 09-20-2013, 06:00 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Well that would be your best option from his team - TBH I'd just keep Bell.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 09-20-2013, 06:03 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Well that would be your best option from his team - TBH I'd just keep Bell.
That's what I'm thinking. I jokingly said to one guy I'll give you bell+ Bowe for Vincent Jackson and he said "I might have to consider that lol.