Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 09-24-2013, 01:20 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Romo, Joique, and Bilal Powell, or Rivers, Forte, and Bilal Powell?

.5 PPR

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 01:22 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The later and it wouldn't be close in my mind.
Old 09-24-2013, 01:25 PM    (permalink
Xonraider
All-Pro

Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
Romo, Joique, and Bilal Powell, or Rivers, Forte, and Bilal Powell?

.5 PPR
I'd choose those three.
Old 09-24-2013, 01:30 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ok, so the lineup I'm using for this thing is as follows:

QB Rivers
RB Forte
RB Powell
WR Megatron
WR Julio
WR Brandon Marshall
TE Graham
K Prater
DEF Arizona

How does it look to you guys? It's .5 PPR, and the top 25/50 win. Players are repeatable but it's like an auction. I preferred going for good receivers because IMO they're tougher to predict than RBs.

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 01:39 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Who are your other backs?
McFadden, T. Richardson, Ray Rice, David Wilson. My only other bench players are: Decker, Vick, Owen Daniels and Garcon.
Old 09-24-2013, 01:43 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know it's only kickers but Succup vs G-MEN or Sturgis vs Saints
"People are going to start respecting LSU...if you don't, we're going to hit you in your mouth."
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 01:44 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What effing league are you in Kal? Like is that a 4 team league?

But no I probably wouldn't Miller and Bell are probably equal in terms of upside but Miller stands a better chance to get it going behind a better Oline.
Old 09-24-2013, 01:47 PM    (permalink
Xonraider
All-Pro

Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm playing against Peyton Manning this week and I have both Decker and Welker. I'm thinking that I will start both just to kind of feed off from his success, but I am not entirely convinced of this strategy. Non-PPR.

Just to give you more info, this is my team:

QB- Stafford
RB- McCoy
RB- Gore
WR- Decker
WR- Welker
TE- Cameron
Flex- Alfred Morris

Bench: EJ Manuel, Bryce Brown, Daryl Richardson, Donnie Avery, Andre Johnson, Stevie Johnson and Kyle Rudolph.

I'm thinking about benching Andre Johnson in favor of Decker because of the Manning factor and because Houston plays against Seattle.

Thoughts?
Old 09-24-2013, 01:48 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
What effing league are you in Kal? Like is that a 4 team league?

But no I probably wouldn't Miller and Bell are probably equal in terms of upside but Miller stands a better chance to get it going behind a better Oline.
It's a 10-Team and I'm the only 0-3 team :(

My team is:

QB-Stafford
WR-D. Thomas
WR- Cobb
RB-McFadden
RB- TRich
TE-Jordan Cameron
FLEX- Miller
K-Hartley
DEF- Chiefs
BN- Garcon
BN- Rice
BN-David Wilson
BN- Vick
BN-Decker
BN-Owen Daniels

I really don't know who else I could drop for Le'Veon :(
Old 09-24-2013, 01:55 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Drop Daniels and pick up a TE sometime before Cameron's bye. Not too much value to carrying a backup TE on the roster.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 01:58 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

3-0 in my big money league and 2-1 in my smaller money league, but all my nfldc related leagues I'm off to a bad start in. Hoping to snag Gordan off waivers tomorrow just so no one else can use him.

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 02:34 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Broyles is a nice add with him being locked in to the slot now and bye weeks starting.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 02:35 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Broyles or Holmes?
"People are going to start respecting LSU...if you don't, we're going to hit you in your mouth."
Old 09-24-2013, 02:40 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
Broyles or Holmes?
Geno won't be facing a secondary like we had last week again, and with the way Detroit throws the ball, Broyles will get tons of looks.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
Old 09-24-2013, 03:00 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

I have Romo and got offered Luck straight up. I also have Wayne so it's double points. Thoughts?
Old 09-24-2013, 03:03 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
I have Romo and got offered Luck straight up. I also have Wayne so it's double points. Thoughts?
Mmm....anything special about QB scoring in that league?

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 09-24-2013, 03:07 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
Mmm....anything special about QB scoring in that league?
6 point TD, 1 for every 20
Old 09-24-2013, 03:29 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

I'd stick with Romo - I think he'll finish with quite a bit more TDs this year. The double dip points are nice, but Luck spreads the ball around a lot more this season I've noticed.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 09-24-2013, 03:40 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

I was just starting to lean Luck too lol
Old 09-24-2013, 03:51 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

whats a good offer for Victor Cruz out of

non PPR, QB RB RB WR WR WR TE W/R/T D/ST K

Reggie Wayne
Andre Johnson
Stevie Johnson
Dwayne Bowe

David Wilson
Gio Bernard
Darren Sproles
Willis McGahee

Russell Wilson(Vick is my starter)

QBs on waivers

Last edited by fenikz : 09-24-2013 at 03:57 PM.
fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 04:12 PM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derza222 View Post
Drop Daniels and pick up a TE sometime before Cameron's bye. Not too much value to carrying a backup TE on the roster.
I've been carrying Daniels and Cameron (and starting Daniels) for the stupid reason that I had a technical problem during the draft and the computer autodrafted Daniels in something like the 7th round. I knew I could (and did) get Jordan later, which was my plan going in. I was pissed, but I've been keeping Daniels in my lineup due to draft position.

Daniels outscored Cameron in week one and it was pretty much a draw in week two, IIRC. They finally gave me a reason to justify moving Cameron ahead of Daniels.

Last edited by WCH : 09-24-2013 at 04:17 PM.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 04:18 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cameron is a top 5 scorer outside of QB, I don't think Daniels is anywhere close
Old 09-24-2013, 04:25 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am feeling an impending Ryan Broyles explosion, statistically not structurally that is.

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 04:38 PM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't believe how many I have heard talk about picking up Gordon off of waivers, here and elsewhere. He was drafted in all four of my leagues. Now I see "experts" listing him as the #1 waiver wire pickup.
abaddon41_80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 04:52 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pick one

Josh Gordon vs. Cin
Hakeem Nicks vs. KC
Mike Wallace vs. NO
Stevie Johnson vs. Baltimore
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote