Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 09-24-2013, 05:00 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Flash Gordon. Not only because of the recent love affair everyone has for him, but the other matchups aren't great for me.

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 05:08 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Vito View Post
I am feeling an impending Ryan Broyles explosion, statistically not structurally that is.
Me too but I have no room for him in my starting lineup. I got Dez,Colston,and Gordon + Banged up Roddy on the bench. So right now I have Broyles as my #5.

I could possibly get him in my flex if Rice starts this week since that would bump out Pierce.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 05:09 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbears13 View Post
It's a 10-Team and I'm the only 0-3 team :(

My team is:

QB-Stafford
WR-D. Thomas
WR- Cobb
RB-McFadden
RB- TRich
TE-Jordan Cameron
FLEX- Miller
K-Hartley
DEF- Chiefs
BN- Garcon
BN- Rice
BN-David Wilson
BN- Vick
BN-Decker
BN-Owen Daniels

I really don't know who else I could drop for Le'Veon :(
Would trading McFadden, Rice and Garcon for Jamaal Charles and Dez Bryant be good? Shorts and Gordon (along with Bell) are on waivers.
Old 09-24-2013, 05:17 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbears13 View Post
Would trading McFadden, Rice and Garcon for Jamaal Charles and Dez Bryant be good? Shorts and Gordon (along with Bell) are on waivers.
I would do that trade in a heartbeat.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 05:18 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If I have to drop someone should I get rid of McGahee or Montee Ball?

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 05:46 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Pick one

Josh Gordon vs. Cin
Hakeem Nicks vs. KC
Mike Wallace vs. NO
Stevie Johnson vs. Baltimore
lol damn, you need to make a trade or stop playing in a 6 team league

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 05:49 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Ball.

Even before the fumble last nite, Knowshon and Hillman are in front of him.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 05:52 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
lol damn, you need to make a trade or stop playing in a 6 team league
It's a 12 team league, I've been trying to trade one of them for a 3rd RB all year but no one will bite.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 09:03 PM    (permalink
Xonraider
All-Pro

Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xonraider View Post
I'm playing against Peyton Manning this week and I have both Decker and Welker. I'm thinking that I will start both just to kind of feed off from his success, but I am not entirely convinced of this strategy. Non-PPR.

Just to give you more info, this is my team:

QB- Stafford
RB- McCoy
RB- Gore
WR- Decker
WR- Welker
TE- Cameron
Flex- Alfred Morris

Bench: EJ Manuel, Bryce Brown, Daryl Richardson, Donnie Avery, Andre Johnson, Stevie Johnson and Kyle Rudolph.

I'm thinking about benching Andre Johnson in favor of Decker because of the Manning factor and because Houston plays against Seattle.

Thoughts?
I'm sorry for bumping this, but I need advice here.
Old 09-24-2013, 09:05 PM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd probably stick with Decker and Welker over Johnson. Broncos play the Eagles. They will probably have 8+ receptions and 80+ yards each, and at least one touchdown between them.
abaddon41_80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 09:08 PM    (permalink
Jcn92
Veteran

Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Ball seems go be the odd man out right now and Moreno seems to have seized the role of RB with the most snaps. Ball has been the least productive of three backs so far, but I could see him getting a bigger role as the season progresses.

I can't judge McGahee's performance on less than one week of practice though. However Cleveland does have a lot of other young RBs who they might wanna take a look at.

I would probably drop McGahee. Ball seems like the best bet for the longterm.
Old 09-24-2013, 09:39 PM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jcn92 View Post
Ball seems go be the odd man out right now and Moreno seems to have seized the role of RB with the most snaps. Ball has been the least productive of three backs so far, but I could see him getting a bigger role as the season progresses.

I can't judge McGahee's performance on less than one week of practice though. However Cleveland does have a lot of other young RBs who they might wanna take a look at.

I would probably drop McGahee. Ball seems like the best bet for the longterm.
What?

The only other RB they have is Bobby Rainey, who was an UDFA and didn't have a single NFL carry until last week. Chris Ogbonnaya is technically their starting FB, but even if you want to count him, he only had 8 carries last year and zero carries this year before last week.

Chudzinski has made it clear that McGahee will be the guy. Last week McGahee had 8 carries, Rainey had 4 carries, and Ogbonnaya had 2. Despite only being in Cleveland a couple days he still got twice as many carries than the next RB. His carries are only going to increase the more comfortable he gets with the playbook.
Mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 11:19 PM    (permalink
Jcn92
Veteran

Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ah, I hadn't taken a look at the Brown's IR list. I thought they might wanna give Hardesty or Lewis a look and chance to audition but they are out for the season.
Old 09-24-2013, 11:34 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

think i can pull off Bowe & McGahee for Cruz?

Old 09-25-2013, 12:24 AM    (permalink
Jcn92
Veteran

Quote:
think i can pull off Bowe & McGahee for Cruz?
I don't know why someone would accept that trade. The Chiefs aren't throwing the ball down the field and he isn't even the Chiefs leading receiver. McGahee has been on a team for one week.

Cruz has had one bad game and it wasn't really his fault, the o-line sucked and Manning couldn't get rid of the ball. Plus he's got two games against the Eagles secondary on the schedule. I have more faith in Cruz recovering because Eli is his QB and their a pass first offense. The Chiefs don't have a guy who passes the down the field a lot at QB and are run first team.
Old 09-25-2013, 12:39 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

how about stevie johnson and darren sproles

Quote:
whats a good offer for Victor Cruz out of

non PPR, QB RB RB WR WR WR TE W/R/T D/ST K

Reggie Wayne
Andre Johnson
Stevie Johnson
Dwayne Bowe

David Wilson
Gio Bernard
Darren Sproles
Willis McGahee

Russell Wilson(Vick is my starter)

QBs on waivers

Old 09-25-2013, 01:21 AM    (permalink
Heisman
Rookie

Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who wins this deal in a vacuum (standard):

Larry Fitzgerald
Knowshon Moreno

FOR

AJ Green
Heisman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 01:50 AM    (permalink
Jcn92
Veteran

I would trade one of your QBs and if he wants another player you might have to throw in another guy. You're deep at WR, and you can pick up one of those QBs on waivers for your QB's bye week. They are all solid options. I don't know if he needs a QB though, probably not. I'm in a similar situation. Why do you want Cruz so bad though, you have four pretty good options at WR, Bowe should be getting more catches. I don't think he'll have the stats he's had thus far for the rest of the season.
Old 09-25-2013, 01:57 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

mostly just a overreaction to Bowe sucking and AJ being banged up, I was a victim of Peyton Manning week 1 so instead of being 3-0 and 1st in points I'm 2-1 and 1st in points

and AJ Green Heisman

Old 09-25-2013, 06:47 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Russell Wilson @ Houston or Philip Rivers vs. Dallas?

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 08:07 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
Russell Wilson @ Houston or Philip Rivers vs. Dallas?
Rivers. In other news obviously no one is starting Freeman but he's been benched for Glennon. This will definitely affect VJAX and Martin.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 08:11 AM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Would you start Edelman @ ATL or Gordon v. CIN? Despite his huge game last week, I think I'm leaning Edelman because the Bengals will probably shut down Gordon since he appears to be the only real threat outside.

Would you start Vikings D v. Pit(who I currently own) or go sign the Colts D off FA @ JAX, or Bengals @ CLE?
I can't decide here, Pitts O has looked pretty bad but showed flashes against the Bears while the Colts D has looked ok but it's mostly that the Jags have shown nothing on offense. The Browns looked good last week, but that Bengals D is no slouch.
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 08:17 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightytitan9 View Post
Would you start Edelman @ ATL or Gordon v. CIN? Despite his huge game last week, I think I'm leaning Edelman because the Bengals will probably shut down Gordon since he appears to be the only real threat outside.

Would you start Vikings D v. Pit(who I currently own) or go sign the Colts D off FA @ JAX, or Bengals @ CLE?
I can't decide here, Pitts O has looked pretty bad but showed flashes against the Bears while the Colts D has looked ok but it's mostly that the Jags have shown nothing on offense. The Browns looked good last week, but that Bengals D is no slouch.
Keep in mind Edelman gets Gronk back this week. But it'll free him up go Edelman. I own the Bengals and got the chiefs as insurance. That being said I'd roll with the Colts. I can see Gabbert throwing 2-3 picks.
Old 09-25-2013, 08:22 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I agree with Bert.
Old 09-25-2013, 08:35 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
I agree with Bert.