Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 09-25-2013, 05:10 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

might as well try

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 05:10 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
ya I'm not sure, I got Forte as my #2 and Bernard/Wilson/Sproles/McGahee/Bowe in the flex

how is my match up looking
I'm not a fan of Andre verses the Seahawks, not to mention he left again injured which is his 2nd time in the past 2 games.
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 05:18 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ya but my only option is D Bowe

could drop McGahee for Wright or Broyles

Last edited by fenikz : 09-25-2013 at 05:20 PM.
Old 09-25-2013, 05:26 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
ya I'm not sure, I got Forte as my #2 and Bernard/Wilson/Sproles/McGahee/Bowe in the flex

how is my match up looking
You should win quite handily. What about my matchup? My first time with Decker in the lineup after I trade raped someone to get Wayne/Decker.

Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 05:32 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Maurice Jones-Drew or Gio Bernard this week?
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 05:33 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
Maurice Jones-Drew or Gio Bernard this week?
I'd have to roll Gio although in one league I'm forced to start both.
Old 09-25-2013, 06:35 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
You should win quite handily. What about my matchup? My first time with Decker in the lineup after I trade raped someone to get Wayne/Decker.

What's your backup plan for Gronko?

Old 09-25-2013, 06:40 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
What's your backup plan for Gronko?
Like I posted earlier

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
Alright, if Gronk doesn't get the P tag by Friday and is instead listed as Q. Do I take the chance of waiting for him on SNF? or do I roll with Heath Miller at 1PM?
Quote:
ALL IN ON GRONK

Old 09-26-2013, 09:14 AM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Boldin, Moreno, or Hopkins for my second flex, PPR league? Leaning towards Boldin.
abaddon41_80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 09:16 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would go Boldin over the other two.
Old 09-26-2013, 09:17 AM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

PPR pick one..

Stephen Hill vs TEN
Kendall Wright vs NYJ
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 09:29 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like Kendall Wright to get more volume

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 09:30 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

.5 PPR league:

RB: Sproles or B Powell?

WR: Gordon or Hilton?

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Old 09-26-2013, 09:33 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
PPR pick one..

Stephen Hill vs TEN
Kendall Wright vs NYJ
Wright. So I have one league set. The other two I'm 0-3 and need help.

PPR pick 2 RB's and a Flex.

Miller vs NO
MJD vs Indy
Bernard vs Cleveland
Royal vs Dallas
Gordon vs Cincy
Broyles vs Chicago

.5 PPR pick 2 RB 1 WR and a Flex and a defense

Sproles vs Miami
Snelling vs NE
Woodhead vs Dallas
Rice vs Buffalo (will start if active)
MJD vs Indy
Nicks vs KC
Stevie vs Baltimore
Broyles vs Chicago

Chicago vs Detroit
KC vs G-MEN

Also kicker Sturgis vs Saints or Gould vs Detroit?
Old 09-26-2013, 10:01 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

Quote:
Wright. So I have one league set. The other two I'm 0-3 and need help.

PPR pick 2 RB's and a Flex.

Miller vs NO
MJD vs Indy
Bernard vs Cleveland
Royal vs Dallas
Gordon vs Cincy
Broyles vs Chicago

.5 PPR pick 2 RB 1 WR and a Flex and a defense

Sproles vs Miami
Snelling vs NE
Woodhead vs Dallas
Rice vs Buffalo (will start if active)
MJD vs Indy
Nicks vs KC
Stevie vs Baltimore
Broyles vs Chicago

Chicago vs Detroit
KC vs G-MEN

Also kicker Sturgis vs Saints or Gould vs Detroit?
Recommendations in bold

Old 09-26-2013, 10:13 AM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't know why he is available in my league, but I should drop Broyles for Denarius Moore right? Non PPR so I would think so.
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 10:45 AM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd wait until after this week, just to see how Broyles does. I think, with the Lions passing as much as they do, he may be good for a fairly consistent 80+ yards a week. Moore is going to be too up and down in the Raiders offense, especially if Pryor is hurt.
abaddon41_80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 11:03 AM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
For? (10char)
Should I keep both Powell and Bell or do I drop one for a TE? I currently have one TE Jordan Cameron. If I drop one the bet options are Heath Miller and Jared Cook.
My running backs are Ray Rice/Chris Johnson (Bell and Powell)
We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 11:06 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would not drop either right now. Their value is climbing and Cameron is a must start until he shows otherwise.

A bye week TE will be there later and you can always flip Bell or Powell to a guy with RB problems.
Old 09-26-2013, 11:32 AM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who is the better start on D this week?

Kansas City vs. Giants
Cincinnati vs. Cleveland

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 11:42 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

If you have both... go Cinci.

If you need to get one for the rest of the season.. KC
Old 09-26-2013, 12:08 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I disagree, I'd go with Kansas City.

They have the better special team units.

The Giants have given up the 4th most sacks in the league thus far, and average throwing 3 interceptions a game - most in the NFL. They're also tied for 9th in the NFL in fumbles.

KC leads the league in sacks on defense, and are tied for 7th most in interceptions. They also have 2 defensive scores and 5 fumble recoveries.

They're a gold mine on defense, the Giants have yet to do much of anything on offense. Thus far they have given up a touchdown via on offense and or special teams in each of the first 3 games.
Old 09-26-2013, 12:15 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

I think NY has a better chance of beating the KC defense than Cleveland has against the Bungles.
Old 09-26-2013, 01:17 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

I need help with my QB situation I stated earlier this week.

I currently have:
Pryor v. WAS
RG3 @ OAK
Kaep @ STL

I was initially going to start Pryor if he was going to play and was hoping to hear something by today. I haven't heard yet and need to decide whether I pass on starting Kaep tonight, and risk Pryor not playing. Leaving me with RG3.

I don't like Kaeps matchup after his two poor games and TNF is usually pretty boring and low scoring. Is RG3 a decent option or not?
Old 09-26-2013, 01:33 PM    (permalink
Punisher
Veteran

Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vernon Davis owners: are you sitting or playing him tonight?

My backup TE is Kyle Rudolph
Punisher is offline   Reply With Quote