Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 09-26-2013, 06:53 PM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Gronk is back, should I go with Ridley or stick with Miller? I had planned on going back to Ridley as soon as Gronk came back, but I don't trust BB to trust Ridley.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 07:10 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ridley imo

Pick 3 - PPR
R Gronkowski @ ATL
J Thomas vs Phi
S Ridley @ ATL
K Moreno vs Phi
J Bell vs Chi

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 07:22 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
If you have both... go Cinci.

If you need to get one for the rest of the season.. KC
I've got both on my team right now. Need WR depth for the week so I figured I would drop one. Probably better to drop Cincy (less chance of being picked up), right?

Also, it's probably safe to drop Starks now, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Ridley imo

Pick 3 - PPR
R Gronkowski @ ATL
J Thomas vs Phi
S Ridley @ ATL
K Moreno vs Phi
J Bell vs Chi
I'd go with Thomas, Bell, and Ridley.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Last edited by Bills2083 : 09-26-2013 at 07:28 PM.
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 08:10 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cards D (vs Bucs) or Broncos D (vs Philly)?

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 09:10 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tough choice. I wanna side with the Cards there because Glennon.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 09:13 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So with Gronk probably not playing again this week who do I pick up. And yes these are the best left on the waiver wire.

Z. Miller vs Houston
Greshem vs Browns
Clark vs Bills
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 09:25 PM    (permalink
Jcn92
Veteran

Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
So with Gronk probably not playing again this week who do I pick up. And yes these are the best left on the waiver wire.

Z. Miller vs Houston
Greshem vs Browns
Clark vs Bills
Gresham is second on the Bengals in receiving yards, receptions, and targets. He's had four or more receptions in their three games so far. Miller got his two touchdowns against the Jags defense last week and hasn't been targeted as many times as Gresham. Clark hasn't had a game like the one he had against Denver, but agains't the Bills he could have a similar sort of game. Greg Olsen had a really good game against them, and the Patriots beat them week one with a bunch of short passes. If I had to pick one I'd got Gresham.
Old 09-26-2013, 10:38 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
Cards D (vs Bucs) or Broncos D (vs Philly)?

Philly loves turning the ball over. Cards D hasn't looked as good as I thought they would.

Also, shout out to Frank Gore for finally making a fantasy appearance (or SF letting him.)
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 11:29 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just took Gronk out and put in H.Miller.

: (

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 11:30 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Last 2 weeks Gronk is projected 16 and 19 and then he doesn't play. I'm tired of this ****.
Old 09-26-2013, 11:32 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Last 2 weeks Gronk is projected 16 and 19 and then he doesn't play. I'm tired of this ****.
NE needs to start losing.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 11:39 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Should have just kept him on the pup list
Old 09-26-2013, 11:45 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Projected points are garbage. Don't pay one second of attention to them and you'll be better off.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 12:05 AM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am really glad Gronk is out, the team I play in my money league has him and drafted Greg Olsen to play while Gronk was out. Great thinking if Gronk was back week 4, but now Olsen has a bye week and Gronk is still out. He's currently still got Gronk in the lineup and I'm hoping he doesn't play but the guy keeps him in.

Even if he does sign a FA TE, he's looking at Charles Clay, Kyle Rudolph or other random TEs that likely won't get more than 5-7 pts unless it's a fluke.

I really need this win in the money league
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 02:33 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Non-PPR

Pick 3
Andre Johnson vs SEA
Reggie Wayne @ JAX
Dwayne Bowe vs NYG
Stevie Johnson vs BAL

-

Pick 1
Tony Gonzalez vs NE
Martellus Bennett @ DET

Pick 1
the other TE
Willis McGahee vs CIN
Roddy White vs NE

Last edited by fenikz : 09-27-2013 at 02:35 AM.
fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 08:36 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

****!

I picked up Pryor in hopes he would be ready to be my bye week QB for Rodgers this week but it looks like he might not play with the concussion. Do I ride it out and see reports today and tomorrow and pick up Flacco last second or grab him now?

Last edited by ImBrotherCain : 09-27-2013 at 11:40 AM.
ImBrotherCain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 09:17 AM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Non-PPR

Pick 3
Andre Johnson vs SEA
Reggie Wayne @ JAX
Dwayne Bowe vs NYG
Stevie Johnson vs BAL

-

Pick 1
Tony Gonzalez vs NE
Martellus Bennett @ DET

Pick 1
the other TE
Willis McGahee vs CIN
Roddy White vs NE
reasoning:

If Andre is active, I'd play him although I wouldnt bet on a huge game obviously. I just don't think Alex Smith is all that interested in throwing to Bowe. Bills are gonna throw it regardless of the context of the game, so I like Stevie over Bowe too.

Tony over Martellus because I think NE is gonna focus on Julio. I think Gonzalez has a big game this week.

Martellus over Willis/Roddy because the Browns aren't going to run the ball at all and I just haven't seen enough out of Roddy to justify playing him yet. Roddy may very well be a lot better this week, but at least Martellus is getting endzone targets pretty much on a weekly basis. Should've had a TD last week if Trestman would have challenged.
Old 09-27-2013, 09:19 AM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kenbrell Thompkins vs ATL

or

TY Hilton vs JAX?

.5 ppr

also, pick 2

.5 ppr

Ridley vs ATL
or
Moreno vs PHI
or
Bernard vs CLE
Old 09-27-2013, 09:38 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

I started Greg the Leg at the last second. I'm dropping every stl player that offense sucks
Old 09-27-2013, 11:09 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

So this guy keeps telling me "I need one of your starting WR's". There's no way I get shady from him but Morris is apparently getable. He said he wants MJD and this deal is apparently based on how good he does this week. So here's my roster and his roster and what else could I get to go with Morris for MJD+ Wayne? Or should I just stand pat?

My roster
RB-Forte/Lynch/MJD/Lacy
WR-Wayne/Garcon/Decker/Gordon/Bowe/Hilton

His roster
Shady/Morris/Ridley/McGahee
WR-VJAX/S. Smith/T. Smith/D. Moore/M. Floyd/M. Williams
Old 09-27-2013, 11:12 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Explain why you need Morris?
Old 09-27-2013, 11:20 AM    (permalink
Punisher
Veteran

Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Could definitely set up for a bigger trade for him. Seeing as how he is hoarding most of the productive fantasy runningbacks in a shallow RB league on his team.

Well, he would atleast...with Morris on his squad
Punisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 11:22 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Yeah but to give a #2 RB with the potential of a #1 and a #1/2 WR for a RB he doesn't need?

Not worth it imo. Now if it was MJD and Bowe... sure.
Old 09-27-2013, 11:23 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
I don't. But why pass up having 3 stud RB's?

I'd be perfectly fine starting Garcon/Decker if I got Morris in my flex.

Last edited by Bert Macklin : 09-27-2013 at 11:29 AM.
Old 09-27-2013, 11:31 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Yeah but to give a #2 RB with the potential of a #1 and a #1/2 WR for a RB he doesn't need?

Not worth it imo. Now if it was MJD and Bowe... sure.
Just repeating.