Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 09-30-2013, 10:59 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
Down 31 with Colston left. I'm all kinds of ******.

Ryan Broyles....You bastard.
I'm down 32.94 because of his ass. But starting Nicks wouldn't have proven much better. now I need Sproles and Sturgis to make that up.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 11:50 AM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just lost to a guy who never replaced Gronk in his lineup

mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 11:59 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightytitan9 View Post
I just lost to a guy who never replaced Gronk in his lineup

Old 09-30-2013, 01:52 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

12 Team PPR league : Do I do this trade??

I receive: Jamaal Charles
I give up: T-Rich and Josh Gordon

My other RBs: Gio, Joique Bell, Pierce (I took Vereen and got f'd)
My other WRs: Dez, Colston, Roddy, Broyles

So basically I'd be upgrading T-rich to Charles and giving up Gordon to do it.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 02:24 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I absolutely would. Your backs suck and you got some good wideouts already.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 07:16 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd definitely do it. Charles is playing like one of the top fantasy backs and you have plenty of other options at receiver. Definitely cheap price to upgrade .

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 08:06 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is it worth it to even try to trade CJ Spiller now? I'm sure there are takers, but I think I'd be better off just holding on to him at this point..

WMD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 08:39 PM    (permalink
Xonraider
All-Pro

Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

PPR:

Torrey Smith and McFadden for Doug Martin.

Who is winning this trade?
Old 09-30-2013, 08:49 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xonraider View Post
PPR:

Torrey Smith and McFadden for Doug Martin.

Who is winning this trade?
Probably depends on rosters. I love Torrey this year, but I'd be really reluctant to bring on McFadden after he messed up his hamstring given how much of an issue injuries have been historically. And the Bucs' offense doesn't help Martin at all. Not sure I'd do it on either side, but I'm not huge on trading. I'd probably lean the Martin side and hope he bounces back if anything, though.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 09:21 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

In the league where I have no running backs and Megatron/Dez/Jordyzzz I just traded Dez for shady. I'm also 0-4 and needed help.
Old 09-30-2013, 09:22 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

12 team PPR keeper league:

I get: Ryan Matthews and Vincent Jackson

I give up: Vincent brown, a fifth and a sixth

I already have up a fourth for another deal. I'm thinking on this because outside of my top 3 rbs(shady, al Morris, spiller) and top two wrs(Cobb and DT), I'm not comfortable with my depth at those positions. I'm in the thick of the race real early and want to keep it that way. Would you do it?
Old 09-30-2013, 10:25 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
In the league where I have no running backs and Megatron/Dez/Jordyzzz I just traded Dez for shady. I'm also 0-4 and needed help.
Well played, great trade for you.

Also, I didn't have a problem getting 34 points from Brees and Sproles tonight.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 10:27 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brees and Graham more than sealed a victory for me tonight. Then I remembered I was going against Graham in my other league. Had me down 2 until that last Hartley field goal. So... no more Jimmy, pls.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 10:41 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

I lost on that Sproles fumble.

120.47 to 120.23

Last edited by Bert Macklin : 09-30-2013 at 10:53 PM.
Old 09-30-2013, 11:31 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

My roster

QB-Romo/Cutler
RB-Forte/Lynch/Lacy/MJD
WR-Wayne/Garcon/Decker/Hilton/Gordon/Bowe
TE-Gronk/Greshem

A trade being talked about would send Forte/Wayne/Greshem for Shady/Gonzalez. Is this a no brainer if offered?

New roster would be

QB-Romo/Cutler
RB-Shady/Lynch/Lacy/MJD
WR-Garcon/Decker/Gordon/Hilton/Bowe
TE-Gronk/Gonzalez.
Old 09-30-2013, 11:31 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I lost on that Sproles fumble.

120.47 to 120.23
That's not as bad as my loss as a result of Knowshon losing that Rock Paper Scissors game.

WMD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 11:47 PM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
My roster

QB-Romo/Cutler
RB-Forte/Lynch/Lacy/MJD
WR-Wayne/Garcon/Decker/Hilton/Gordon/Bowe
TE-Gronk/Greshem

A trade being talked about would send Forte/Wayne/Greshem for Shady/Gonzalez. Is this a no brainer if offered?

New roster would be

QB-Romo/Cutler
RB-Shady/Lynch/Lacy/MJD
WR-Garcon/Decker/Gordon/Hilton/Bowe
TE-Gronk/Gonzalez.
How many of each can you start?
Mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 11:50 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mufasa View Post
How many of each can you start?
PPR 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 1 RB/WR/TE
Old 10-01-2013, 01:28 AM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd do it. Not sure I'd call it a no brainer, it's a pretty fair trade, but I would say it's slightly in your favor.
Mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 07:32 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

PPR trade - Julius Thomas for Julian Edelman. Would you do it (I'd be getting Thomas)? Brandon Myers is my TE and my WRs without Edelman would be Bowe, Hilton, James Jones, Steve Smith, Royal, and Givens.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 08:17 AM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Grizz - I would do it. Julius Thomas will get you points and Edelman will disappear as Brady trusts Kenbrell more and more plus the return of Amendola/Gronk.

You don't want to be stuck with any Giant offensive player right now besides Victor Cruz.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
Old 10-01-2013, 08:18 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
PPR 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 1 RB/WR/TE
Why in gods name would you trade Forte over Lynch? Has been a top 3 back this season and in a PPR he is gold.
Old 10-01-2013, 08:20 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Why in gods name would you trade Forte over Lynch? Has been a top 3 back this season and in a PPR he is gold.
Because he initially asked about forte and that's why I came here seeking advice. If he officially offers me a trade involving forte I'll counter with lynch. If he declines well too bad for him.
Old 10-01-2013, 08:23 AM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

With Gronk supposedly aiming for Week 6 according to last reports, and Heath Miller on a bye, can I feel comfortable starting Fleener?

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 10-01-2013, 08:26 AM    (permalink
bearfan
All-Pro

bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rant time!

I came into the season with Forte/Morris/Ball/Ingram/Hillman as my RBs in a 14 team league. I figured Ball/Ingram would be awesome depth....**** that. They are terrible. AND I tried packaging them in a trade this year...would have been the steal of a century.

So should I pick up Hillman (who I dropped), Scott, R. Jennings or someone else to start RB for me this week? Thinking Jennings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansDooma View Post
who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?
bearfan is offline   Reply With Quote