Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 10-02-2013, 10:42 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Gore and Thomas for Cobb and Finley.

If its PPR that is.
It's .5 per reception.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 10:53 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah I might do that then. Cobb is a PPR machine as is Witten (or at least should be)

I actually have Witten and Cobb on my team and I am 3-1 (only lost cause I had to start Flacco and Nuke instead of Rodgers and Cobb )
Old 10-02-2013, 10:53 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ya I'd take Fitz

Pick 5(2 RB & 2 WR) - Non PPR
R Mathews @ Oak
D Woodhead @ Oak
W McGahee vs Buf
R Jennings vs SD
R White vs NYJ
A Boldin vs Hou
H Nicks vs Phi
J Jones vs Det
S Smith @ Ari
M Bennett vs NO

also should I drop one of them for Tavon Austin?

Last edited by fenikz : 10-02-2013 at 03:50 PM.
fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 01:09 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Owen Daniels is my starting TE. Can I/should i drop anyone on my bench for Pettigrew?

Cutler
Stevie
MJD
N. Washington
Blackmon
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 01:32 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Yeah I might do that then. Cobb is a PPR machine as is Witten (or at least should be)

I actually have Witten and Cobb on my team and I am 3-1 (only lost cause I had to start Flacco and Nuke instead of Rodgers and Cobb )
I have Rodgers and wanted Cobb so bad to go with him for the double whammy, but I elected Julio over Cobb with my first pick (keeper league) so I can live with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 01:40 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Daryl Richardson said on twitter he was informed he would not start this week, he did not elaborate.

Pead was inactive last week with Benny Cunningham getting most of the snaps in his replacement.

Is Benny Cunningham the projected starter?
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 02:13 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For my Flex. .5 points per reception.

Lacy vs Det
Julius Thomas @ Dal
Bernard vs. NE
Old 10-02-2013, 02:25 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post

Lacy vs Det
Julius Thomas @ Dal
Bernard vs. NE
Julius. What about my TE situation?
Old 10-02-2013, 02:27 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
Julius. What about my TE situation?
Do you think Blackmon will have any real value? Unless it's a very deep league you can probably get him back. You have two players from the worst team in the league. I'd let Blackmon go. Jacksonville at the moment can't even seem to score garbage time TDs.

Last edited by Jughead10 : 10-02-2013 at 02:29 PM.
Old 10-02-2013, 02:37 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Owen Daniels is my starting TE. Can I/should i drop anyone on my bench for Pettigrew?

Cutler
Stevie
MJD
N. Washington
Blackmon
I wouldn't, Pettigrew's never been that consistent or good and I think Broyles gets more targets going forward. If you really want to, maybe Washington who's capable of exploding but tough to rely on week to week.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 02:40 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Pick one .5 PPR. Leaning Nicks but Idk.

Nicks vs Philly
Blackmon vs STL
Washington vs KC
Nicks. I have him and it's been a brutal few weeks but it doesn't look like there will be an NFL defense taking the field in that match up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Vito View Post
This is a non PPR league, I am struggling big time with my lineup this week. Keep in mind Amendola should play.

RB: Chris Johnson against KC or Joique Bell against GB?
WR: One out of Boldin against HOU, Roddy against NYJ, or Amendola against CIN
FLEX: One out of the guys who were not picked for the last RB or receiver spot
I think I'd take my chances with Bell. I have CJ?K as he has been brutal, too. Against the Chiefs DST it's just a nightmare match up. I believe I am starting him alongside Spiller but only b/c my other options are Mendenhall, Bell (bye) and McFadden (who I will start over CJ if he looks healthy. Spiller will hurt . . .

Roddy is a good start assuming he's mended up but it's a short week. Tough call all the way around with Boldin having a bad match up on paper. Ultimately, I don't think Houston has been great against good passing teams but SF isn't exactly that. I'm not trusting Amendola over either of them until I see him make a full game. I'd probably go Boldin and Roddy with Bell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
Pick 3 - .5 ppr

Willis McGahee vs BUF
Ryan Mathews @ OAK
Michael Floyd vs CAR
Brian Hartline vs BAL
Golden Tate @ IND
Hartline / Mathews / . . . punt? Probably McGahee. I like Tate but they're not throwing enough to have a reliable, relevant WR in Seattle.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 02:45 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I need a WR. Andre Johnson and AJ Green are lacking TDs and I was counting on TY Hilton as my #3. No TDs there as well. RB is a strength of mine with Rice, Bernard Pierce, Murray, Gore, Giovani Bernard, and Eddie Lacy.

I have negotiated two trades and don't know which one to take.

Gore for Colston or Fitzgerald straight up

or

Gore & Witten or Julius Thomas for Cobb and Finley

Torn which to take.
Cobb and Finley. Probably give up Witten, as Dez is beasting. Cobb is a monster and more reliable than Fitz or Colston. Finley is a solid replacement for either TE you give up. Cobb is likely to finish top 5, imo.

Quote:
Bengals vs NE or Texans vs a San Francisco?
Why? There has to be a better option on the wire. Texans, if forced to choose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Ya I'd take Fitz

Pick 5(2 RB & 2 WR) - Non PPR
R Mathews @ Oak
D Woodhead @ Oak
W McGahee vs Buf
R Jennings vs SD
R White vs NYJ
A Boldin vs Hou
H Nicks vs Phi
J Jones vs Phi
S Smith @ Ari
M Bennett vs NO

also should I drop one of them for Tavon Austin?
Typo? Who is J Jones on the Giants?

Old 10-02-2013, 02:52 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:

Cutler
Stevie
MJD
N. Washington
Blackmon
Cutler isn't reliable at all. I wouldn't start Pettigrew over Daniels, though. He's not reliable, either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightytitan9 View Post
Daryl Richardson said on twitter he was informed he would not start this week, he did not elaborate.

Pead was inactive last week with Benny Cunningham getting most of the snaps in his replacement.

Is Benny Cunningham the projected starter?
Seems to be anyone's guess. The more important question is probably "Does it matter?" RBBC in a terrible offense . . . pass. Every Ram RB has been snatched up in one of my leagues. lol

Quote:

Lacy vs Det
Julius Thomas @ Dal
Bernard vs. NE
Julius Thomas. Offense on a historic pace. 'nuff said.

Old 10-02-2013, 02:54 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
Seems to be anyone's guess. The more important question is probably "Does it matter?" RBBC in a terrible offense . . . pass. Every Ram RB has been snatched up in one of my leagues. lol

They should produce decent against the Jags.
Old 10-02-2013, 02:55 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Quote:
Julius Thomas. Offense on a historic pace. 'nuff said.
Let me ask you this then? I have Witten too. Would you start Lacy over Witten?
Old 10-02-2013, 03:07 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Do you think Blackmon will have any real value? Unless it's a very deep league you can probably get him back. You have two players from the worst team in the league. I'd let Blackmon go. Jacksonville at the moment can't even seem to score garbage time TDs.
Quote:
Let me ask you this then? I have Witten too. Would you start Lacy over Witten?
I'm not sure I'd trust Lacy in his first week back after Franklin & Starks put up big games. If it's PPR I'd go Witten. 0.5 PPR makes it tougher. Non-PPR I'd play the running back.

Old 10-02-2013, 03:11 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightytitan9 View Post
They should produce decent against the Jags.
You'd think . . . until you looked at their whopping 47.2 rushing yards per game. Rams / Falcons / Cowboys aren't exactly the league's elite rush D's, either. I'm not buying any part of that St. Louis offense. Hell, even if they put up a 100 yard rushing effort it's likely to be divided between 2 RBs and Tavon Austin. Pass.

Old 10-02-2013, 03:50 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Cobb and Finley. Probably give up Witten, as Dez is beasting. Cobb is a monster and more reliable than Fitz or Colston. Finley is a solid replacement for either TE you give up. Cobb is likely to finish top 5, imo.

Why? There has to be a better option on the wire. Texans, if forced to choose.

Typo? Who is J Jones on the Giants?
typo, supposed to be James Jones vs Det

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 04:02 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Romo vs. DEN or Pryor vs. SD?
Old 10-02-2013, 04:03 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Romo for me. Playing from behind the whole game = pass pass pass!

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 04:24 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by derza222 View Post
Romo vs. DEN or Pryor vs. SD?
Old 10-02-2013, 04:25 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

Agreed. If there's a weakness to Denver, it's their defense. And like Griz said, they'll likely be down all game and likely get some easy points towards the end.
Old 10-02-2013, 05:05 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

Despite that the Broncos aren't really giving up a boatload of points to opposing QB's though - decent yardage but basically as many INT's as TD's - and Romo hasn't been on fire. Looks like he's the only guy who's played the Chargers and hasn't gone for 20.
Old 10-02-2013, 05:32 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Texans defense or Panthers defense?
Old 10-02-2013, 05:37 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

Quote:
Texans defense or Panthers defense?
I'd go Panthers but I tend to prefer playing matchups - I think they've got a nice one with the Cardinals and their front 7 has been filthy this year.