Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 10-07-2013, 08:18 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So Owen Daniels might miss a few weeks. Who do I pick up as a replacement?

G. Graham
Pettigrew
Celek
Chandler
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 12:06 AM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

garrett graham.. has 3 tds this year even with daniels in the lineup
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 12:22 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

with Vick being ruled out for next week do I start R Wilson vs Ten or drop him/W McGahee for J Cutler vs NYG, A Smith vs Oak, or N Foles @ TB

my current roster, non-ppr, qb rb rb wr wr wr te fl k d/st

Last edited by fenikz : 10-08-2013 at 12:26 AM.
fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 07:42 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would drop Willis and grab Cutler or Smith.

Cutler should have an easy game vs the Giants and has the potential for a big game but Smith should net you 15 points and only 15 points.
Old 10-08-2013, 08:56 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Last night was crazy for me.

One money league I was up 28 points and he had Julio and Powell.

The other I had Julio and Quizz but was down 22ish.

I won both. Which gives me the lead in both leagues at 4-1
Old 10-08-2013, 09:40 AM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I've got Brees as my #1 and Romo as my backup.
I really need RB help, and most likely some WR help. Do you think I should try to move Romo after last week's game? He's got some pretty easy defenses coming up, so I can't decide if I should keep him and start him over Brees a few times (Most likely not because the points from the return I get would most likely be > difference between Romo and Brees... don't mind me, thinking out loud, or through text here..)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 09:42 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

It depends on the back ups on the WW and when Brees bye is I think.

But you probably have to try.
Old 10-08-2013, 09:51 AM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
It depends on the back ups on the WW and when Brees bye is I think.

But you probably have to try.
Ok, well here's my team (if you don't mind looking real quick):

QB: Brees
RB: Spiller
RB: Wilson
WR: Decker
WR: Blackmon
TE: Graham
W/T: Cook
W/R/T: J. Bell
K: Bailey
DEF: Kansas City

QB: Romo
RB: McGahee
RB: Ben Tate
WR: Broyles
WR: Steve Smith
WR: Mike Williams
DEF: Cincy

I was going to drop Broyles for Denarius Moore (on the WW 'til tomorrow). Other than that, the WW cupboard is bare. I have to make a move because my running backs are killing me.

Quote:
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Old 10-08-2013, 09:56 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Yeah with Wilson almost being out for sure you have to try and make a move.

Depending what QBs are on the WW and who has the best Matchup you might have to try and trade Romo.
Old 10-08-2013, 10:11 AM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Which do you drop if you had to? (PPR)

Alshon Jeffrey
Anquan Boldin
Mike Wallace
Steve Smith
Old 10-08-2013, 10:15 AM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbears13 View Post
Which do you drop if you had to? (PPR)

Alshon Jeffrey
Anquan Boldin
Mike Wallace
Steve Smith
Steve Smith.
Jeffery's value is extremely high right now and Wallace is doing well with Tannehill. I see the 49ers' passing game improving. Carolina? Not so much.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-08-2013, 10:24 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Boldin for me

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 10:29 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Boldin should only get better as Manningham and Crabtree come back.

His targets will decrease but he should get better looks.
Old 10-08-2013, 11:06 AM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Would anyone do Jones-Drew for Ridley in a non-ppr league? I'm not sure. I know with Luke Joeckel being injured it could cause some issues for Jones-Drew running but not entirely sure about this offer.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure
The Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 12:19 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

prepare accordingly.....

@JayGlazer: Breaking: Falcons fear Julio Jones likely OUT for rest of the year w: foot injury. Getting a second opinion tomorrow
Old 10-08-2013, 12:21 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Time to trade him...

EDIT: **** I think this is a keeper league.
Old 10-08-2013, 12:25 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Time to trade him...

EDIT: **** I think this is a keeper league.
time to trade a WR thats out the rest of the year?
Old 10-08-2013, 12:26 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
time to trade a WR thats out the rest of the year?
Yeah... if I can pawn him off on someone today before the report becomes official or they find out about it :-)
Old 10-08-2013, 12:28 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Yeah... if I can pawn him off on someone today before the report becomes official or they find out about it :-)
you sneaky rat bastard
Old 10-08-2013, 12:28 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Harry Douglas, welcome to the top of everyone's waiver claim list.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 12:29 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
you sneaky rat bastard
It's a money league... I got to try right?
Old 10-08-2013, 12:31 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
It's a money league... I got to try right?
thats what my buddy doesn't get. he dropped his kicker. his very good very consistent kicker because of a bye. i picked him up. he got mad at me. it's for money and i'm trying to win.
Old 10-08-2013, 12:33 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

The problem is I play with 4 people from this damn site... So I have to try to trade to someone I don't know.

And Shane has the only people I want but I know he is too smart to make that move.
Old 10-08-2013, 12:47 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was offered Sproles for Leveon Bell, non PPR. Thoughts?

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 12:50 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

I vote no.

Sproles is a 3rd RB/ Flex in non PPR