Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 09-21-2011, 07:59 AM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
In PPR, I think you're crazy. Sproles will catch around 100 balls this year. Also, lets say the hammy is real bad, close to worst case scenario, and Foster is out 8 weeks. If Foster is healthy, he will get at least 50% of the carries. I see Tate's value ranging somewhere from un-startable to in a RBBC for playoffs. Now, yes you do need to get to playoffs, but in PPR Tate just isn't much of an upgrade considering the risk attached to him.
It's been bad enough to keep him in and out of the lineup for a month.

Plus, there's the fact that Kubiak hasn't even ruled out Foster yet. Tate may have already Wally Pipped him.

Even if Tate is the 1A to Foster's 1B come playoff time, that means he has one less guy to worry about than Sproles. Ingram and Thomas' workload will increase, and without the two TDs, you are looking at a guy who's going to average about 5 catches and 40-50 yards receiving with 10 yards rushing. I take the chance with Tate.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 09:42 AM    (permalink
AHungryWalrus
Veteran

AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
thinking about dropping Pierre Garcon for Denarius Moore opinions?

was a huge fan of Moore at Tennessee, I don't see anyway that he doesn't become the #2(when Jones returns) WR

Eric Deckerzzz also an option

Thomas Jones also available but it's PPR

Danny Amendola as well, I can wait out his injury huge bench

and Cam Newton, have Rivers as my starter but no backup currently
Unless you're really thin on WR's, I'd grab Newton. Another big performance, and he's at the very least a very good trade chip, and potentially a better option than Rivers with his running ability (depending on scoring).
AHungryWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 09:50 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Need to start two of the following:

Blount vs. ATL
Bradshaw @ PHI
Ben Tate @ NO

I am actually thinking Blount and Tate, seems like the Giants are giving TD carries to Jacobs again.

edit: PPR league.

i done stole dis sig

Last edited by killxswitch : 09-21-2011 at 11:26 AM.
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 11:14 AM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

.5 ppr need to pick 2

steve johnson vs pats
david nelson vs pats
eric decker vs ten
sims walker vs ravens
jordy vs chi
Old 09-21-2011, 02:26 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who should I drop for Felix Jones?

QB Mike Vick - Ryan Fitzpatrick(would be him but have to wait on the concussion)
RB Jahvid Best, LeGarrette Blount, Mike Tolbert, Jonathan Stewart, Mark Ingram
WR Hakeem Nicks, Greg Jennings, Mario Manningham, Jerery Maclin, Devery Henderson
TE Jimmy Graham, Owen Daniels

non ppr, rb is so weak because I lost Charles
Old 09-21-2011, 02:48 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

id drop owen daniels or jstew. your going to start jimmy g every week anyway.
Old 09-21-2011, 02:50 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post

Blount vs. ATL
Bradshaw @ PHI
Ben Tate @ NO

I am actually thinking Blount and Tate, seems like the Giants are giving TD carries to Jacobs again.

absolutely start tate. i'd honestly flip a coin between blount and bradshaw. on the one hand, philadelphia has gotten lit up for big yardage on some run plays this year, which plays right into bradshaw's game. on the other hand, blount came on strong against minnesota and atlanta's d looked pretty weak against philly and chicago. i'd probably go blount because he seems like the safer bet for a touchdown.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Thirty View Post
.5 ppr need to pick 2

steve johnson vs pats
david nelson vs pats
eric decker vs ten
sims walker vs ravens
jordy vs chi
stevie johnson and eric decker. johnson is the obvious play, since buffalo will either be down big or continue to light it up through the air. either way, johnson is a good play. then in denver, lloyd might be coming back, but royal is out and decker has been explosive. plus i think they'll fall behind early and try to pass their way out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Who should I drop for Felix Jones?

QB Mike Vick - Ryan Fitzpatrick(would be him but have to wait on the concussion)
RB Jahvid Best, LeGarrette Blount, Mike Tolbert, Jonathan Stewart, Mark Ingram
WR Hakeem Nicks, Greg Jennings, Mario Manningham, Jerery Maclin, Devery Henderson
TE Jimmy Graham, Owen Daniels

non ppr, rb is so weak because I lost Charles
i'd drop manningham or ingram. ingram if the league is not a keeper league. otherwise, manningham, since he has been pretty disappointing.
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 02:57 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ok, i need some advice. my running back situation sucks badly in my 16 team league, so i'm trying to pick the least ****** option. if you are wondering why the following options are so bad, it's because it's a 16 team keeper league and you get 5 keepers, so the draft was really thin at rb.

cj spiller vs ne
mark ingram vs hou
marshawn lynch vs ari
deji karim @ car
isaac redman @ ind

i'm leaning toward cj spiller right now, but i just grabbed redman on waivers in hopes that mendenhall goes down. plus the steelers apparently have named him the short yardage and 3rd down back and said he will play a full series in each half.

+rep for responzez
Old 09-21-2011, 03:00 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You have to roll with Ingram. He hasn't done much but he still leads the Saints in carries.
Old 09-21-2011, 03:03 PM    (permalink
Stash
Pro Bowler

Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Standard Yahoo league:

Beanie Wells vs SEA

or

Blount vs ATL
Stash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 03:06 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wells, sure fire 25 carries every week probable 100 yards and a TD or two vs Seattle

SBH i'd still go with Ingram, killing me too but he is the best rb on that team and will start getting touchdowns eventually
Old 09-21-2011, 03:11 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

my only thing with ingram is houston has the #1 ranked run d and i'm not sure if it's due to lack of competition or if they're for real. i'm really tempted to start redman because i think he'll get lots of garbage points against indy. then go back to ingram next week.

edit: forgot to mention the league is ppr. makes spiller a more viable play too.

Last edited by sbh15 : 09-21-2011 at 03:29 PM.
Old 09-21-2011, 03:29 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jamal Charles just got dropped in my keeper league. At the end of the year, we keep three guys, two on the roster, and one rookie. We also had a college draft to where we selected a college player. I chose Alshon Jeffery.

Should I pick up Charles, stash him on my bench and keep him? I'm for sure keeping AP, but I also have Fitz, Jennings, and Rivers also. I also don't have a first round pick due to me trading it for Fitz.
Old 09-21-2011, 03:57 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

ya i would
Old 09-21-2011, 04:08 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
my only thing with ingram is houston has the #1 ranked run d and i'm not sure if it's due to lack of competition or if they're for real. i'm really tempted to start redman because i think he'll get lots of garbage points against indy. then go back to ingram next week.

edit: forgot to mention the league is ppr. makes spiller a more viable play too.
Spiller has never had double digit carries in a game and averages less than 2 catches per game in his career (he has 1 in each game this season). He's a clear #2 on this team, and while I expect us to try to run more than most people expecting an aerial battle, I doubt this will be a case of us wearing down their defense to the point of Spiller being relevant/effective.

Bush, Mathews, and Tolbert all put up a bunch of catches against the Patriots, true, and we might try to get Spiller involved in the passing game a little more to try and replicate Parrish's quickness, but he's not normally ahead of Jackson in that role, anyway. There's a chance this could work out against New England and be a fine play, but it would have to be a breakout game for Spiller.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 05:32 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stash View Post
Standard Yahoo league:

Beanie Wells vs SEA

or

Blount vs ATL
Blount. SEA run D is pretty good - especially at home. And it's a game I fear they'll be fired up for and win, perhaps convincingly.

ATL run D is weak.
Old 09-21-2011, 06:11 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
What exactly makes anyone think Tate WON'T be the RB1 for at least the large majority of the season?

Foster has tried to play TWICE on a gimpy hamstring in the past month and has re-aggravated it both times.

There is no reason to believe they'll relinquish Tate's role given Kubiak's comments, Foster's situation, and simply, the film.

The Texans are rolling just fine with Tate and will rest Foster until he is TRULY 100%.

When that is - is anyone's guess but just know that hamstrings are tricky. Hamstrings that keep flaring up are especially tricky.

I'd trade Sproles for Tate in a heartbeat.
As Rob said, Sproles in a PPR league is just crazy. He has 15 catches already, which is tied for 3rd best in the league (after Mike Tolbert with 17 and Mike Wallace with 16). Tate is not so great in PPR. Sproles also gets return yards.

As for Tate, I have read nothing that shows me he will be the starter after Week 5, which is why I have some issues when it comes to trading for him. If I found out he'd be the starter for the rest of the season, then absolutely, trading for him is a no brainer. But since Foster hasn't even been ruled out for this week, I think Tate gets the start for two games at the most, during Foster's rehab period.

So basically, I'm giving up a PPR monster in Sproles (who will more than likely give me a consistent 6-8 catches for 50-70 yards, and maybe a TD) for a guy who could explode for two weeks and then be a 10-touch player a game.

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 06:16 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
ok, i need some advice. my running back situation sucks badly in my 16 team league, so i'm trying to pick the least ****** option. if you are wondering why the following options are so bad, it's because it's a 16 team keeper league and you get 5 keepers, so the draft was really thin at rb.

cj spiller vs ne
mark ingram vs hou
marshawn lynch vs ari
deji karim @ car
isaac redman @ ind

i'm leaning toward cj spiller right now, but i just grabbed redman on waivers in hopes that mendenhall goes down. plus the steelers apparently have named him the short yardage and 3rd down back and said he will play a full series in each half.

+rep for responzez
Sheesh, that's rough. Um...I think I'd go with either Ingram or Spiller.

Lynch, I just don't really trust, and Karim and Redman are backups. That being said, Redman is facing a very suspect Colts defense and as you said, he's going to get a series every now and then. Tough runner could get some yards. Last week he got a 20 yard TD, but I wouldn't bank on him getting it again. Maybe a short yardage TD, as both he and Mendenhall got 2 carries each for short yardage TDs (sadly, all 4 attempts failed).

So basically, he'll get about 10 carries, give or take, and probably some garbage time stuff.

Props to clover_jeez!
Old 09-21-2011, 06:18 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stash View Post
Standard Yahoo league:

Beanie Wells vs SEA

or

Blount vs ATL
Personally, I think Blount. The Bucs are really, really, really committed to giving him 20 carries per game and ride him to victory, and while they might ultimately have to go out and pass to win, Blount should get his healthy dose of carries and probably a TD at some point.

Props to clover_jeez!
Old 09-21-2011, 06:23 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

You are severely underrating the seriousness of a hamstring injury that has already flared up TWICE since first diagnosed. I expect Foster's season to be lost and Ben Tate to run with the job. Think about it logically, Foster has "relapsed" twice - both times coming after just two weeks off. You think they are going to give him yet another two-week rehab period? No ******* way - Tate will be the #1 back for at least five more weeks. You also have to realize that Foster is a free agent and Tate is performing just as well. Why would the Texans feature a player that by putting up stats they'd have to pay more, when they could have the EXACT same production from Tate?

Also, preparing for the playoffs NOW is a fool's game.

I also think Darren Sproles just had his best game of the season (and that TD should have gone to Ingram - think about it. Sproles REAL #s should have been 8 catches for 43 yards and 7 yards rushing - PPR serviceable, sure - but not Houston Texans #1 RB stuff).

Also, Kubiak has praised Tate's pass blocking and receiving skills (he had 4 catches last week in one half).

The only way I could even consider Sproles over Tate is if I know Foster is coming back sooner rather than later and getting his job back. And based on Kubiak's quotes, how hamstrings usually work, and actual game tape, there is no reason to believe in Foster over Tate this year.
Old 09-21-2011, 06:37 PM    (permalink
NotRickJames
Veteran

NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post

Blount vs. ATL
Bradshaw @ PHI
Ben Tate @ NO

Blount and Tate
Old 09-21-2011, 09:14 PM    (permalink
SFbear
Veteran

SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Standard Scoring
Pick 2 RB
Arian Foster @ NO
Jahvid Best @ MIN
Deangelo Williams vs. JAC
Darren Sproles vs. HOU
James Starks @ CHI

1 W/T
Jimmy Graham vs. HOU
AJ Green vs. SF
SFbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 09:16 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

who do you have at TE over Graham?

I'd go Foster, Best & Green
Old 09-21-2011, 09:23 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
You are severely underrating the seriousness of a hamstring injury that has already flared up TWICE since first diagnosed. I expect Foster's season to be lost and Ben Tate to run with the job. Think about it logically, Foster has "relapsed" twice - both times coming after just two weeks off. You think they are going to give him yet another two-week rehab period? No ******* way - Tate will be the #1 back for at least five more weeks. You also have to realize that Foster is a free agent and Tate is performing just as well. Why would the Texans feature a player that by putting up stats they'd have to pay more, when they could have the EXACT same production from Tate?

Also, preparing for the playoffs NOW is a fool's game.

I also think Darren Sproles just had his best game of the season (and that TD should have gone to Ingram - think about it. Sproles REAL #s should have been 8 catches for 43 yards and 7 yards rushing - PPR serviceable, sure - but not Houston Texans #1 RB stuff).

Also, Kubiak has praised Tate's pass blocking and receiving skills (he had 4 catches last week in one half).

The only way I could even consider Sproles over Tate is if I know Foster is coming back sooner rather than later and getting his job back. And based on Kubiak's quotes, how hamstrings usually work, and actual game tape, there is no reason to believe in Foster over Tate this year.
We will just have to agree to disagree.
Old 09-21-2011, 09:32 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Anybody think RB Daniel Thomas is worth a look?

Props to clover_jeez!