Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 10-18-2013, 01:49 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
Question pertains to deep roster 12 team ppr league.

Is Ivory going to have any value with Goodson being out for the year? Purely for RB depth?
If you're talking waiver add, get him. He will get some reps, including goal line. He could impress enough to take over (or get broken) at any point, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
I have a deep core of RBs and I know someone is trying to dangle Larry Fitz or Denarius Moore(who has put up great numbers and has a nice matchup when I have byes. I'd only need to start Bowe for only one week. Other than that, I'm golden.
Wait, can you start a TE in that flex spot? If you can't there's no reason to make that move with Graham's status up in the air.

Also, what would you be giving up for Fitz/Moore?

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 01:50 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
If you're talking waiver add, get him. He will get some reps, including goal line. He could impress enough to take over (or get broken) at any point, too.

Wait, can you start a TE in that flex spot? If you can't there's no reason to make that move with Graham's status up in the air.

Also, what would you be giving up for Fitz/Moore?
Yes you can start a TE in the flex spot. Probably not a whole lot, but enough to make it fair. If he's willing to move them, though.
Old 10-18-2013, 02:23 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
Yes you can start a TE in the flex spot. Probably not a whole lot, but enough to make it fair. If he's willing to move them, though.
Ok, that's what I assumed from the first post. Otherwise, the trade would make no sense. It really comes down to Graham for me. I just searched and every outlet is pushing the same "no big deal" line.

I say do it. AJ hasn't been a monster this year and Cameron is on a downswing. Gates is still seeing the same targets while Cameron's have dipped. It's very even in avg points per week (almost a dead even 24 combined) but having Graham will do a lot to stabilize your points, which are all over the place week to week the way Calvin / DT / Cameron / AJ have been scoring this season.

Old 10-18-2013, 02:42 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm going to see if hell do Cameron, green and a RB for Cruz and graham or just aj for graham. If not, then do this deal.
Old 10-18-2013, 02:52 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Falcons are falling apart and it's glorious

Quote:
Roddy White (ankle/hamstring) and Steven Jackson (hamstring) have been ruled out and will be inactive in Week 7.
It's as expected. Neither player practiced this week, and White's consecutive games played streak will finally come to an end after he unsuccessfully played through an early-season high ankle sprain before straining his hamstring in Week 5, prior to Atlanta's Week 6 bye. Fantasy owners should still try hanging onto White for a potential late-season impact, even if there are no guarantees of production. There is just so much opportunity in Atlanta's pass-catching corps after Julio Jones' year-ending foot injury.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 03:17 PM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jackson just got dropped in my league. I'm trying to decide if he's even worth the trouble.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 03:28 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you have a scrub that is hogging your bench its ALWAYS worth the trouble.
Old 10-18-2013, 03:29 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCH View Post
Jackson just got dropped in my league. I'm trying to decide if he's even worth the trouble.
He's been a personal favorite of mine for years but I wasn't high on him this season. I just didn't see a ton of touches for him in an offense that has evolved into a true passing O. However, with both WRs out for a long stretch, I'd add him if you have some low-end talent to dump. He is pretty likely to be more heavily involved once he's healthy.

Old 10-18-2013, 04:52 PM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wasn't planning on starting Roddy White this week anyway, so I'm glad they're finally letting him rest.

It's been so frustrating seeing him struggle as much as he has this year. If they would have just let him sit the first few weeks he'd be full strength by now.
Mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 05:17 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCH View Post
I grabbed him in my league 2 weeks ago for Bernard Pierce.

I still like the swap even if he's out another 3-4 weeks. I'll get him for playoff time and prevent someone else from grabbing him.
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 05:43 PM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Standard scoring:

Ryan vs SD

Cutler vs Wash

Eli vs Minny

Being a vikes fan, Eli is so tempting because our def sucks so bad... But so does Eli this year.
The_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 05:57 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The other two defenses suck too. I'd go Cutler.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 06:28 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

All the defenses suck but the only one you can trust at the moment is Cutler.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 07:24 PM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Are you guys buying into Foles enough to start him over Stafford?
Old 10-18-2013, 07:33 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mufasa View Post
Are you guys buying into Foles enough to start him over Stafford?
You don't bench Stafford, and certainly not at home.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
Old 10-18-2013, 07:56 PM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I probably like Foles more than most people do, but not enough to bench Stafford. (Full Disclosure: I also probably like Stafford more than most).
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 07:57 PM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

That's what I was thinking. I won't be surprised if Foles ends up scoring more, but not worth the chance.
Old 10-18-2013, 08:12 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

I love Stafford too - it's the 3rd year in a row I've had him in my big money league. I watch waaaaay too much Detroit Lions football for a Bills fan.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 10-18-2013, 08:39 PM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pick one flex 1 point ppr

Harry Douglas vs TB
Brandon Jacobs vs Min
Zac Stacy vs Carolina
Alston Jefferey vs Washington

I'm feeling like the safe play is Jefferey but I got burned by him last week. I feel like Douglas will see tons of targets against zone coverage and Min's run defense makes me feel good about Jacobs but I would be hoping for a TD.

I'm ranking them

Douglas
Jacobs
Jefferey
Stacy.

What do you guys think?

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 09:31 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd go Jacobs or Jeffery. Douglas would be great in a PPR league this week against a lot of teams, but he's probably going to see a lot of Revis which is a pretty big mismatch. Carolina's front 7 is great so I'd rule out Stacy.

In the end I'd probably go Jeffery. 37 targets in his last 4 games and Washington's secondary is atrocious.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 12:09 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well Elvis... That was why I was asking about the FAB and keepers :-D.
Old 10-19-2013, 01:23 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

TY Hilton or Steve Smith?

PPR
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 02:02 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Steve Smith.

I grabbed Amendola off the WW for Ben Tate, good move or no?
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 02:17 PM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Got offered a trade in my big, 12 team, IDP Dynasty league. It is .5/1.0/1.5 PPR for RB/WR/TE respectively. All other scoring is pretty much basic. I'll just list my Offensive side of the ball since that is what the trade involves.

QBs: Stafford, Locker, G. Smith, Mallett, Osweiler
RBs: Ridley, Mathews, P. Thomas, Pierce, B. Brown, D. Brown, Bolden, La. James, M. Cox
WRs: Dez, Nicks, Crabtree, Hankerson, LaFell, S. Holmes, Hunter
TEs: Graham, Gronk, T. Wright

OK. If you're still with me, great. We can start 1 QB, 2-3 RB, 3-4 WR, 1-2 TE. He has offered me Josh Gordon and Michael Bush for Stevan Ridley and Pierre Thomas. Dynasty (and league) wise, Gordon is my favorite player involved in this trade. It would leave me in a bad spot RB wise, though. I drafted this team with TE's and WR's in mind over RB's. I am 3-3 so far. If/Once I can get Graham and Gronk on the field at the same time... I think I'll be tough to handle even with the lack of talent at the RB position.

If I do the trade, I'll be able to start:

RB Mathews
RB ?
WR Dez
WR Gordon
WR Nicks
TE Graham
TE Gronk

So, what do you all think? Do the move? Too risky? Do the move and see if I can trade Nicks or Crabtree for a decent RB option? I'm a believer in Gordon, not so much in Ridley.
farfromforgotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 02:50 PM    (permalink
Swoll_Cat
Rookie

Swoll_Cat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Swoll_Cat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Swoll_Cat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Swoll_Cat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Swoll_Cat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Swoll_Cat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Swoll_Cat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Swoll_Cat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Swoll_Cat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Swoll_Cat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Swoll_Cat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
TY Hilton or Steve Smith?

PPR
Whoever said Steve Smith really just needs to stop right there. I'm going to make this quick - even with Smith up against a bombed out and depleted Ram secondary you start Hilton in a potential shoot out. Smith has done absolutely nothing to warrant a start. Look at what he did in a comparable match-up against the Vikings last week. 4.2 yard avg with a lucky touchdown. Panthers won't even have to throw the ball. They're going to Run, simple as that. Look for Cam and only Cam to have a good game. I'll take the big play ability in Hilton all day every day. Prototypical boom or bust but I'd much rather let it ride than settle for a guaranteed 8-10 points PPR Steve Smith.

Prediction:

Steve Smith 4 Rec, 45 yards, 0 TD = 8.5

TY Hilton 3 Rec, 79 yards, 1 TD = 16.9

Last edited by Swoll_Cat : 10-19-2013 at 02:56 PM.
Swoll_Cat is offline   Reply With Quote