Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 09-21-2011, 10:02 PM    (permalink
AHungryWalrus
Veteran

AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

HELP. Keeper league potential trade... I give up Cam Newton and Roddy White, I get Turner and Wes Welker. I need RB help...
AHungryWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 10:08 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHungryWalrus View Post
HELP. Keeper league potential trade... I give up Cam Newton and Roddy White, I get Turner and Wes Welker. I need RB help...
I wouldn't do that trade.

Cam is a fantasy stud right now, and while that might not continue a lot, you could probably trade him for something good in a separate trade.

Don't trade White for Wes Welker. Unless it's PPR, Welker holds virtually no advantage over Roddy White right now. Sure, Welker had a great game one and White is disappointing a bit, but I fully expect that to change sometime soon.

As for RB help, I'm right there with you. Try trading Cam for a RB straight up to a QB-needy team, even if it's not a super-stud like Turner.

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 10:09 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHungryWalrus View Post
Don't do that. Cameron and Roddy will be on your team forever. Turner will likely suck starting next year and Welker is good, but is a downgrade from Roddy.
Old 09-21-2011, 10:41 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
Anybody think RB Daniel Thomas is worth a look?
Um not even. If his name is there you pick him up ASAP. The guy looked like a beast. Like Kansas State DT - not the ****** he pretended to be in preseason for some reason.

@Rob S - we'll bump that later and see who was right. I'm pretty confident Tate will prove to be more valuable than Sproles, even in PPR.

@Walrus - unless you have like Rodgers, Stafford, Vick, Rivers, or Brady, do not trade Cam Newton.

- Ko Simpson
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 11:40 PM    (permalink
AHungryWalrus
Veteran

AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I ended up trading White for Turner straight up. I was starting Mccluster as a RB 2, now I am starting him as a WR 3... it feels better to me. I probably was going to be unable to keep White after this year, anyways.
Old 09-22-2011, 06:30 AM    (permalink
senormysterioso
Pro Bowler

senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Newton or Stafford at QB?

Forte or Tate at RB?

Dez or Mike Williams (TB) at WR?

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS
senormysterioso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 09:57 AM    (permalink
AHungryWalrus
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by senormysterioso View Post
Newton or Stafford at QB?

Forte or Tate at RB?

Dez or Mike Williams (TB) at WR?
Minnesota has actually been playing the pass quite well both weeks. I still think Stafford plays well, but Newton has a bigger day.

Cutler will be checking down to Forte all day. I'm not gonna project him to have more than 50 rushing yards, but I can see him going for 100 - 1 in the receiving game.

Dez, if he's healthy, will be force fed the ball even more than week one.
Old 09-22-2011, 02:02 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thinking of grabbing Lynch off waivers, should I and who would you drop?

0.1 pt PPR(so basically irrelevant)
QB RB RB WR WR TE W/R W/R/T

QB M Stafford, M Ryan, P Manning
RB R Rice, A Bradshaw, M Ingram, J Addai
WR C Johnson, L Fitzgerald, M Williams(TB), D Henderson, A Collie, D Alexander, J Ford, D Amendola
TE J Finley

Leaning towards Manning, Collie or Alexander(but he just went off last week)

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 02:07 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Work trip had me away all weekend / week. Just figured I check in to cheer up any who lost this past weekend with this tidbit:

In my highest dollar $$$ league with bonus points I started Rodgers / Hillis / VJax / Steve Smith / Wallace and some other guys and my team put up 193 points.

I lost.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 03:44 PM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Need advice for my second RB spot:

Deangelo Williams- Jac
Joseph Addai- Pit
CJ Spiller- NE

****** options I know, but who will suck the least?
Old 09-22-2011, 03:49 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

everyone pick up Benard scott now! Benson suspended 3 games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 05:02 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoughBoy View Post
everyone pick up Benard scott now! Benson suspended 3 games.
I read that Benson will play this week though, just a heads up.

Props to clover_jeez!
Old 09-22-2011, 05:07 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Thinking of grabbing Lynch off waivers, should I and who would you drop?

0.1 pt PPR(so basically irrelevant)
QB RB RB WR WR TE W/R W/R/T

QB M Stafford, M Ryan, P Manning
RB R Rice, A Bradshaw, M Ingram, J Addai
WR C Johnson, L Fitzgerald, M Williams(TB), D Henderson, A Collie, D Alexander, J Ford, D Amendola
TE J Finley

Leaning towards Manning, Collie or Alexander(but he just went off last week)
nobody loves me :(

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 05:19 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
right now, i'd drop collie. your have 3 are very good options at wr, and henderson should hold you over on bye weeks. now, why you want marshawn lynch gives me a confuze, but if you want him, definitely drop collie.
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 05:21 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah, I say Collie. He has no value without Manning anyway. If it's not keeper though I would cut bait on Manning as well.
Old 09-22-2011, 05:22 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
right now, i'd drop collie. your have 3 are very good options at wr, and henderson should hold you over on bye weeks. now, why you want marshawn lynch gives me a confuze, but if you want him, definitely drop collie.
Yeah, it'd be between Collie and Manning for me. I'm one of those who thinks Manning won't return.

Props to clover_jeez!
Old 09-22-2011, 05:23 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
Yeah, it'd be between Collie and Manning for me. I'm one of those who thinks Manning won't return.
Manning probably won't return, but a Manningless Collie is just as useless as a shelved Manning haha.
Old 09-22-2011, 08:09 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Two part question, one's a simple who do I start this week and the other is trade related. Twelve team league, .5 PPR, standard scoring everywhere else, start 1 QB, 3 WR, 2 RB, 1 TE, 1 D/ST, 1 K, and a flex.

Pick 3 of: Adrian Peterson, Frank Gore, Beanie Wells, and Ben Tate.

The latter three are obviously the ones I want to pick two of, Gore and Wells would be easy starts but Tate seems to be in line for a bunch of touches.

My other question is: Tate's worth something right now especially starting next week, but who knows where his value is the rest of the season. I have Stafford and Bradford as my QB's (took Manning early and traded Kenny Britt for Stafford and Nate Burleson). My WR's on a weekly basis would be alright - Austin, Harvin, and Burleson, but right now with Austin hurt my depth at WR is pretty weak and I'm starting Massaquoi this week in all likelihood along with Harvin and Burleson. Do I try to flip Tate for a better WR or hold onto him for a bit? I'm thinking now's as good a time to move him as any with a legit start coming this week and 3 other good backs anyway.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 02:07 AM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This sounds totally stupid i'm sure....But...Stafford or Rodgers?

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 03:15 AM    (permalink
senormysterioso
Pro Bowler

senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Rodgers is much less likely to have a bad game, but Stafford might be more likely to have a great game...I'd go Rodgers

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS
senormysterioso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 08:48 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Stafford is such a beast, I'm so glad I kept him in my money league. The real question is should I play Bradford vs BAL, Grossman vs DAL or Colt McCoy vs MIA? These decisions haunt me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 10:38 AM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

which 2 of these 4 RB's do I start:

F-Jax vs NE Bradshaw vs PHI, Tate vs NO and Tolbert vs KC
Old 09-23-2011, 11:04 AM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-RICH49 View Post
which 2 of these 4 RB's do I start:

F-Jax vs NE Bradshaw vs PHI, Tate vs NO and Tolbert vs KC
Bradshaw for sure. After watching the Eagles shut down the Falcons passing game last week, i think the Giants best bet on the ground and air will be Bradshaw

Then, I'd probably go Tate.
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 11:04 AM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

PICKS!!!

Pick 1 QB:

Cam Newton v. JAX
Matt Schaub v. NO

Pick 2 RB's: 1PPR

Arian Foster v. NO (Inj)
Steven Jackson v. BAL (Inj)
Matt Forte v. GB
Knowshon Moreno v. Ten (Crap)

Pick 2 WR's: 1PPR

Brandon Marshall v. CLE
Santonio Holmes v. OAK
Devery Henderson v. HOU
David Nelson v. NE
Davone Bess v. CLE

Pick 1 TE: 1PPR

Fred Davis v. DAL
Kellen Winslow v. ATL

Thanks guise!!! :D
Old 09-23-2011, 11:05 AM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My WRs are Britt, Megatron and Stevie Stylez. I have Malcolm Floyd and Santonio Holmes on the bench.

My TE is Pettigrew.

Should I trade Santonio for Dustin Keller?
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote