Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 10-21-2013, 02:05 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My Brees and Graham replacements combined for 0.86 points this week :/
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 02:06 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post
My Brees and Graham replacements combined for 0.86 points this week :/
So what you're saying is you really know how to pick them? : )

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 02:10 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looks like I'm taking my first L in my money league no one performed for me this weekend, mccoy, bush, and martin :C

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 02:32 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derza222 View Post
Yeah, I don't think I'm going to go wild. My real issue is that right now the only back on my roster playing week 9 is Roy Helu (Bush, Gore, and MJD on byes), and with week 9 fast approaching someone who projects to get a lot of touches would be nice.
Week 9 . . . against Seattle. yeah . . .

But he certainly needs to be added in all leagues. We know what Leonard is and it's a safe bet the rookie will get the opportunity to show what he's got. He is the best bet on the WW to be a feature back going forward. Good size & speed and he can catch, so it's entirely possible he's the guy that becomes the Championship Add this year. It's tough to think that will actually happen given the awful numbers we've seen from TB's rush game so far, though.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 02:35 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
Looks like I'm taking my first L in my money league no one performed for me this weekend, mccoy, bush, and martin :C
I'm taking my first loss too but I actually had good performances from Manning, Lynch and V-Jax. It sucks haha.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 03:00 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
Week 9 . . . against Seattle. yeah . . .

But he certainly needs to be added in all leagues. We know what Leonard is and it's a safe bet the rookie will get the opportunity to show what he's got. He is the best bet on the WW to be a feature back going forward. Good size & speed and he can catch, so it's entirely possible he's the guy that becomes the Championship Add this year. It's tough to think that will actually happen given the awful numbers we've seen from TB's rush game so far, though.
Solid point, I hadn't even gotten that far to look at matchups. The dump offs from Glennon are the most appealing option. He still might be the best option just based on volume, especially since I need two guys. Otherwise it's guys like Helu, Ogbonnaya, Tolbert, Donald/Bryce Brown...
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 03:08 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn, the guy who had Brandon Jacobs playing tonight signed Peyton Hillis and is going to start him.

WHY did I not think to cut one of my lower bench players to insure myself the win?
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 03:13 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derza222 View Post
Solid point, I hadn't even gotten that far to look at matchups. The dump offs from Glennon are the most appealing option. He still might be the best option just based on volume, especially since I need two guys. Otherwise it's guys like Helu, Ogbonnaya, Tolbert, Donald/Bryce Brown...
Tolbert is the only guy with a good matchup. So, by default, that probably means Stewart will be back for week 9.

James > Helu > Brown in waiver order. If I was forced to rank them by production from today to January, I'd go Brown > Helu > James.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 03:13 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightytitan9 View Post
Damn, the guy who had Brandon Jacobs playing tonight signed Peyton Hillis and is going to start him.

WHY did I not think to cut one of my lower bench players to insure myself the win?
Don't be scared of Hillis.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
Old 10-21-2013, 03:38 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just fear my Victor Cruz getting tackled at the one yard line and Hillis being able to pound it in after 3 tries.
Old 10-21-2013, 03:54 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I just fear my Victor Cruz getting tackled at the one yard line and Hillis being able to pound it in after 3 tries.
Oh yeah be very afraid of that. Kildrive loves running 3 sometimes 4 run plays in a row at the goal line

Anyway, Luck is on the bye... I need to pick up a QB

Terrelle Pryor vs. PIT

Ben Roethlisberger vs OAK

Andy Dalton vs. NYJ

Geno Smith vs. CIN

some of my better options IMO, what do you guys recommend?

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 04:46 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Big Ben vs Oakland is the best matchup.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 04:49 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

You guys can pick up players on Sunday/Monday without going through waivers? Weird.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 04:56 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
You guys can pick up players on Sunday/Monday without going through waivers? Weird.
As long as they have not played in that weeks game, yes. It's the same on yahoo and nfl.com. Just like last week I was winning by 5 points and the team I was playing didn't have a kicker, I signed Vinateri and Novak on Monday afternoon and they guy couldn't start a kicker.
Old 10-21-2013, 05:01 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Trent Richardson is the worst 2nd round pick ever. That is all.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 05:16 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

Who are the top WW RBs for Week 8? I have Chris Johnson and Ray Rice on bye, so I need to start a guy from the WW unless you have faith in Bilal Powell.

Right now the top projected are: Mendenhall, Snelling and Ogbannaya.

There's also Daniel Thomas. and I could try to sneak in garbage time points with Kendall hunter against Jacksonville.

Thoughts?
Old 10-21-2013, 05:32 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
Big Ben vs Oakland is the best matchup.
It is but on the flip side, Pryor against the Steelers is also a good matchup...

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 05:50 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaka View Post
It is but on the flip side, Pryor against the Steelers is also a good matchup...
Big Ben is a better QB with better weapons.
Old 10-21-2013, 05:50 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
MJD says hi
Old 10-21-2013, 05:52 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swoll_Cat View Post
Whoever said Steve Smith really just needs to stop right there. I'm going to make this quick - even with Smith up against a bombed out and depleted Ram secondary you start Hilton in a potential shoot out. Smith has done absolutely nothing to warrant a start. Look at what he did in a comparable match-up against the Vikings last week. 4.2 yard avg with a lucky touchdown. Panthers won't even have to throw the ball. They're going to Run, simple as that. Look for Cam and only Cam to have a good game. I'll take the big play ability in Hilton all day every day. Prototypical boom or bust but I'd much rather let it ride than settle for a guaranteed 8-10 points PPR Steve Smith.

Prediction:

Steve Smith 4 Rec, 45 yards, 0 TD = 8.5

TY Hilton 3 Rec, 79 yards, 1 TD = 16.9
yeah i'm really glad I went with Smith
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 06:00 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
I took him with the 12th pick.

Disgusting.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 10-21-2013, 06:07 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Calvin Johnson ex-owner is complaining to me that I stole Calvin.

I traded for him the week he was inactive and Dez Bryant went nuts. I took advantage of the owner being annoyed with Calvin plus Dez being a beast himself so that I could hook up Calvin-Stafford connection.

I endured a decoy week and took the chance of trading for him without knowing the extent of the knee injury. In other words, told the guy to suck one.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 10-21-2013, 06:47 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

12 team league, .5 ppr redraft -- I get Brandon Marshall, Team B gets Antonio Brown and Terrance Williams -- I'm in 1st right now unless AD goes off for 50 points tonight

QB-RB-RB-WR-WR-W/R-TE-K-DEF is our lineup system.

my team:

qb Brees
rb Moreno, Gio, Ridley, Vereen, Mike James (I have #1 waiver, it's like coyotes on Simba on the waiver wire), Doug Martin ( :( )
wr Jordy, Andre, Antonio Brown, Terrance Williams
te Olsen

do I do it? I'm leaning yes.... I like Antonio Brown though, and Terrance Williams too. but I can't ever see Williams starting on my team. Cutler being out kinda scares me, but Marshall has been pretty consistent in putting up #'s over his career
Old 10-21-2013, 06:52 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Definitely do it - Marshall will get his #'s no matter what.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 10-21-2013, 09:17 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

Down 5.82 with Cruz and Walsh, he has Hillis. one half of football left