Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 11-10-2013, 09:25 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Panthers vs San Francisco

Miami vs Tampa Bay
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 09:43 AM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Mike James vs MIA or Andre Ellington vs HOU

Torrey Smith vs CIN or Anquan Boldin vs CAR

non-PPR league
Ellington and Smith.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
Panthers vs San Francisco

Miami vs Tampa Bay
Miami

Riley Cooper/Andre Brown/Trich pick 2 for rb and flex.

PPR League.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 10:02 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
Ellington and Smith.

Miami

Riley Cooper/Andre Brown/Trich pick 2 for rb and flex.

PPR League.
Pencil Cooper in. The next part is how much can you trust coaches? They say Hillis will get the lions share of carries. You just can't trust TRICH. I'd roll the dice on Brown.
Old 11-10-2013, 10:20 AM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pick 3

Lacy vs. PHI
Stay @ IND
James @ TB
Spiller @ PIT
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 10:23 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post

Pick 3

Lacy vs. PHI
Stay @ IND
James @ TB
Spiller @ PIT
Lacy, Spiller, and Stacy.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 10:24 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post

Pick 3

Lacy vs. PHI
Stay @ IND
James @ TB
Spiller @ PIT
Do you mean James vs Miami?

Either way it's Lacy/Stacy/Spiller
Old 11-10-2013, 10:24 AM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ugh. The top fantasy football player on the internet is playing James this week on fan duel...
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 10:30 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Marvin Jones (@Bal) or James Jones (vs. PHI) in PPR?

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-10-2013, 10:34 AM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Green-Ellis @ BALT, D. Brown vs. STL or Tolbert vs. SF?

Pick 1, no PPR.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 11:17 AM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd rule out Brown, I think if there are any goalline carries to be had they go to Richardson in Pep's offense. I'd be leaning towards BJGE.

2 from Lesean McCoy, Matt Forte and Zac Stacy. I know by rights that it should be McCoy and Forte, but I like the matchup of Stacy vs the Colts.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 11:21 AM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

UK - that is quite a good problem to have but you just can't bench Forte or Shady.

Stacy is hot, but no benching of the studs.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
Old 11-10-2013, 11:24 AM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
UK - that is quite a good problem to have but you just can't bench Forte or Shady.

Stacy is hot, but no benching of the studs.
Yeah it's not a bad one, I have a tough matchup against first in my league (I am 2nd) so wanted to make sure I don't miss something. I was worried about Shady's recent production a little but hopefully with no Rodgers playing he'll get plenty of opportunities

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 11:30 AM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
Marvin Jones (@Bal) or James Jones (vs. PHI) in PPR?
Wow this one is tough. J. Jones is a boom or bust player. He has Wallace as his QB, but is playing the worst pass D in the league. M. Jones on the other hand is playing well as of late, and going against a pretty good pass D. I like to have a little excitement in team, so roll with J. Jones. But don't me if I'm wrong. It's a toss-up

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
Green-Ellis @ BALT, D. Brown vs. STL or Tolbert vs. SF?

Pick 1, no PPR.
I'd roll with BJGE. Brown had what, 6 carries last week? And with 3 RBs in Carolina, I'd be scared to start one.

If you guys could help me, I'd really appreciate it.

Pick 2 (one needs to be a WR. It's .5PPR)
  • Mike Brown @ Tennessee
  • Lance Moore vs. Dallas
  • Steve Smith @ San Francisco
  • Rashad Jennings @ NYG
  • James Starks vs. Philly
  • Joique Bell @ Chicago

Also, I just got offered Jordy Nelson, Trent Richardson, Nick Foles, and Charles Clay for Brees and Jimmy Graham haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Last edited by Bills2083 : 11-10-2013 at 11:32 AM.
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 01:31 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Only the 1st Q - but I can already say this will be the last week T-Rich is in my lineup.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 11-10-2013, 02:36 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

AJ Green and CJ?K have zero points at halftime of their games. This is why we Fantasy football.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-10-2013, 02:43 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Both of my money leagues will have featured my bye week QB getting me negative points this year.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 02:46 PM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I lost Rodgers? Glad I have Luck!

EDIT: Well, Luck put up a decent point total in the second half, so I'm not sunk yet. I just need Peyton to not go off.

Last edited by WCH : 11-10-2013 at 04:22 PM.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 08:26 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

I had 3 guys get me a combined 75 points and I lost because of Peyton/DT88.
Old 11-11-2013, 09:06 AM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I needed 20 points combined last night between Romo and Jimmy G...each of which AVERAGE MORE THAN 20/GAME! And they netted me a solid 19.5 for a half point loss...
Old 11-11-2013, 12:29 PM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiG View Post
I needed 20 points combined last night between Romo and Jimmy G...each of which AVERAGE MORE THAN 20/GAME! And they netted me a solid 19.5 for a half point loss...
No worse feeling than that. Always blows.
Old 11-11-2013, 12:34 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunagan15 View Post
No worse feeling than that. Always blows.
Im just glad I didnt stay up to watch the game.
Old 11-11-2013, 12:43 PM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I need 36 points tonight from Caleb Sturgis and the Miami Defense. Yeah...I don't think that's happening.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 04:27 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hartline needs to get me three points in a PPR. I will curse his soul if he can't get that to me because I left Reuben Randle, Mathews and even DeAandre Hopkins on the bench with 10 points each.

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 09:03 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mike Wright and the Dolphins defense... Non-PPR. Down 24. Stranger things have happened but I'm not confident at all.
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 11:50 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Playing the #1 guy in the league tonight and I lose by .48 points in a .5PPR.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME. **** **** **** ****

Somebody hold me :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote