Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 12-06-2013, 02:37 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
PPR League

Roddy White or Kendall Wright
Sure wish I had seen these posts before last night's game. Hopefully you can still work Bush into your lineup. This time of year you have to be ready to get the studs in, even if they're banged up during the week.

I do agree that Wright and White have similar upside b/c the Titans will likely have to throw a ton. Less risk but slightly lower ceiling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
Colby Fleener or Heath Miller

I thought I had the rest of my roster set until I read the sit/start lists
Miller. **** that garbage offense Pep is calling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
Why wouldn't you trust KC's D against Washington?
Playing Denver twice has some part in the KC collapse, but they're also missing key players. I own them in one league and added them in a league where someone foolishly dropped them, but they have to prove they are still a dominant force.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derza222 View Post
I pulled in Vernon Davis. Assuming Julius Thomas stays healthy I need to choose 3 of:

Davis vs. SEA
Thomas vs. TEN
Roddy White @ GB
Mike Wallace @ PIT.

Also have Golden Tate and Danny Amendola but not really thinking of starting either. And while it's looking good for Julius now, if he's a game time decision I have to figure out if I just start White/Wallace and go with Julius if he's healthy and Davis if he isn't, or start one of White/Wallace and go Tate/Davis if Julius isn't healthy. Thinking the first one.
Option 1, for sure. You're rocking a pretty scary, boom-or-bust lineup, though. That applies regardless of which 3 you play, really.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 04:53 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mufasa View Post
Mike Wallace is never a no-brainer. When you start him you're gambling that he'll have a big play. If he does it pays off, if he doesn't you wasted a start. Wallace has put up double digits in only 6 of his 12 games. He's had bad games against good defenses and he's had bad games against bad defenses. He's just too unpredictable for my liking. He is just as likely to put up 2 points as he is 22 points.

I'd probably go Thomas and White.
in the last two weeks he's gone for 12/209/2 and those stats weren't really skewed by one huge game. now he faces his old team and a corner (ike taylor) who has struggled badly recently
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 09:36 PM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I have the shittiest RB2s in my 16 team league. Who do I start

Dennis Johnson
Toby Gerhart
Mike Tolbert
Darren McFadden
Quote:
Dropped Gerhart for Blount. Still looking for opinions

Still killing myself over this one. Johnson already played, and McFadden is out.

So now it's between

Mike Tolbert
LeGarrette Blount
Brian Leonard
Shonn Green

All **** options who will get hardly anything in terms of yardage. It's basically bank on PPRs from Leonard or hope for a TD from the others.

Blount had been the consensus, but Ridley being active tomorrow makes me wary of him.
Mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 11:06 PM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Still killing myself over this one. Johnson already played, and McFadden is out.

So now it's between

Mike Tolbert
LeGarrette Blount
Brian Leonard
Shonn Green

All **** options who will get hardly anything in terms of yardage. It's basically bank on PPRs from Leonard or hope for a TD from the others.

Blount had been the consensus, but Ridley being active tomorrow makes me wary of him.
Whew. I think I'd go with Tolbert and Blount and hope that 1 of them finds the end zone. I know TDs are hard to predict, and Tolbert hasn't scored the past 4 weeks, but he did have 40+ yards rushing AND receiving last week. Leonard only has 9 total catches the past 4 weeks. Tolbert has been more involved in the passing game the past 6 weeks, posting: 4, 3, 2, 0, 1, and 3 receptions over that span.

Good luck with whomever you choose.
farfromforgotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 11:15 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

monitor carolina's injury situation. if williams misses the game then tolbert is a solid bet. maybe just play tolbert anyway since he is the goalline back. i'd just worry about carolina falling behind in the dome against NO. otherwise, i still say blount. ridley probably won't be trusted with gl carries to really stuff the message home
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 11:25 PM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I only need one of them. I have Bernard as my #1.

It really is who has the best chance to score a TD. I think I'm going Tolbert. Even if Carolina is behind, they can still run it once they get to the redzone. I actually expect Carolina to win though too
Old 12-07-2013, 11:31 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

So now it's between

Mike Tolbert
LeGarrette Blount
Brian Leonard
Shonn Green

I'd take a chance on a Tolbert TD. Leonard hasn't even been catching passes lately anyway.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 08:57 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Would you start Cam over Stafford? I know Stafford has the better match up and he'll probably throw for 500 yards if I sit him, but I'm only up by 10 this week and he has Brees playing tonight and I have no primetime games. I kinda wanna offset the two QBs. Cam is playing better than Stafford but I see New Orleans having a huge day. I don't know!
Old 12-08-2013, 09:30 AM    (permalink
Bob Sanders Dreadlock
Pro Bowler

Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have the shittiest wide outs. Anyone got a good waiver wire pickup? Is Crabtree worth a start?

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes
Bob Sanders Dreadlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 09:33 AM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Do I bench Jordy for Julius Thomas this week? Packers weather conditions make me nervous. Extremely cold and 3-6 inches of snow?
Old 12-08-2013, 10:12 AM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Same fear for me DiG... Although I don't like Jordy even in normal conditions without Rodgers. He's had some terrible outings without him :/

Deciding between these three:

Jordy Nelson
Roddy White
Kendall Wright

Dallas Cowboys GM -Forum Mock
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 10:26 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pick 2. .5 PPR

Ray Rice vs. Min
Julius Thomas vs. Titans
Jason Witten @ Chicago

I'm leaning with Rice and Thomas. The weather here in Baltimore isn't great and it is supposed to be snowing by game time.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 10:31 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
Pick 2. .5 PPR

Ray Rice vs. Min
Julius Thomas vs. Titans
Jason Witten @ Chicago

I'm leaning with Rice and Thomas. The weather here in Baltimore isn't great and it is supposed to be snowing by game time.
Ray Rice and Jason Witten.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 10:39 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Ray Rice and Jason Witten.
Eat a dick.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 10:58 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know it depends on if they are good to go but pick 3 of 4.

Forte vs Cowboys
Moreno vs Titans
Le'Veon Bell vs Dolphins
Shane Vereen vs Browns
Old 12-08-2013, 11:30 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
I know it depends on if they are good to go but pick 3 of 4.

Forte vs Cowboys
Moreno vs Titans
Le'Veon Bell vs Dolphins
Shane Vereen vs Browns
i'd really just say the first 3 no matter what.

Also: TY Hilton or Steve Smith?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 11:44 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah I'm going to start Cam. It's starting to get crappy out in PA, especially Philly. I don't trust Stafford in crappy conditions.
Old 12-08-2013, 12:16 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nick Foles vs. DET or Tom Brady vs. CLE?

Jarret Boykin vs. ATL or Doug Baldwin vs. SF?

Bobby Rainey vs. BUF, Joique Bell vs. WAS, or LaDarius Green vs. NYG?

Can't decide for any of them...

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 12:20 PM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Quote:
Dropped Gerhart for Blount. Still looking for opinions
Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
I'd take a chance on a Tolbert TD. Leonard hasn't even been catching passes lately anyway.
Yeah, I Was heavily leaning Tolbert, just wanted second opinions.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post
Same fear for me DiG... Although I don't like Jordy even in normal conditions without Rodgers. He's had some terrible outings without him :/

Deciding between these three:

Jordy Nelson
Roddy White
Kendall Wright
I'd go Kendall Wright. I'm starting him over Roddy myself.
Old 12-08-2013, 12:45 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Reggie Bush just slipped during warm-ups I say get him out of your lineup

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 05:09 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is Da'rick Rodgers just not in yahoo at all?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 05:10 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niel89 View Post
Is Da'rick Rodgers just not in yahoo at all?
Make sure you search ROGERS

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 05:15 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
Make sure you search ROGERS
Well **** me. Thanks, I have Luck and crap receivers. I was not aware of the spelling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 05:19 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thank you, Andy Dalton, for carrying my fantasy team this week.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 07:45 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

I'm up by 30 with Cam left. He has Brees and Marshall.