Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 12-10-2013, 11:45 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derza222 View Post
Currently my D/ST is the Rams (which didn't play out all that well for me, but got me to the second round). Obviously I don't want to be playing them against the Saints.

There's nothing on waivers because owners in my league have multiple defenses. I'm looking at the Saints (@ Rams) as the clear cut best option with the next best two probably the Bucs (vs. SF) and the Jags (vs. BUF).

I've currently got the top waiver priority. Do I use that on the Saints or roll the dice and hang on to it, try to pick them up early as a FA and know there's a chance I have to go with Tampa or Jacksonville?

I don't expect any of the other semifinal teams to make a play for the Saints, but not sure how active everyone else will be given there are still small payouts for whoever finishes with top points in a given week.
I like both DSTs b/c they are hot. The Saints sure seem like the better choice and that waiver claim is severely diminishing returns at this point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
You should be able to hold on to that #2 and get them.

If Cutler can't go who do I start?

Big Ben vs Cincy
Tannehill vs NE

Also which TE?
Miller vs NE
Fleener vs Houston
Pitta vs Detroit
Ben is on fire lately, so I'd play him.

Not Pitta. Terrible matchup and he's still got to be rusty. Is that supposed to be Miller v. Cincy or Clay v. NE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Who should I use my #1 waiver on? Non-PPR

Dennis Pitta(@ Det, vs NE)
Toby Gerhart(vs Phi, @ Cin)
Daniel Thomas(vs NE, @ Buf)
Da'Rick Rogers(vs Hou, @ KC)

maybe play defense with it?

my opponent's team
Pitta. Great match up in week 16 vs. NE.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 11:46 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Brown vs Sea or Spiller vs Jax?
ewww. Spiller. When the match ups are that bad you have to roll talent and big play ability.

Old 12-10-2013, 12:40 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Miller vs Cincy sorry
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 12:51 PM    (permalink
bearfan
All-Pro

bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

#rage

I WENT 11-2 AND LOST FIRST ROUND OF THE PLAYOFFS! WTF!
I WAS 9-4 IN ANOTHER LEAGUE AND SAME THING!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansDooma View Post
who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?
bearfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 03:52 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sucks sorry.

So how do we rank the waiver wire pickups this week? I have 4 teams still alive and I'm confusing myself with how many good options are available.

1) Toby Gerhart (PHI, @CIN)
2) Jordan Todman (BUF, TEN)
3) Jacob Tamme
4) Dennis Pitta
5) Da'Rick Rogers
6) James Starks*
7) Daniel Thomas*
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 04:36 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Miller vs Cincy sorry
Meh. I think Pitta is the upside but his match up is terrible. I think Miller is the best choice w/Ben pretty hot right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
Sucks sorry.

So how do we rank the waiver wire pickups this week? I have 4 teams still alive and I'm confusing myself with how many good options are available.

1) Toby Gerhart (PHI, @CIN)
2) Jordan Todman (BUF, TEN)
3) Jacob Tamme
4) Dennis Pitta
5) Da'Rick Rogers
6) James Starks*
7) Daniel Thomas*
One week option: Starks. But, of course, that's assuming Lacy is out. Gerhart is banged up and Peterson may play. I like Pitta a lot but only for the week 16 game against NE. This week could be ugly, though he is pretty highly targeted. I added him and Walker for Gronk, hoping for Walker to be cleared with two great match ups and potentially Pitta next week instead, since I still don't know if Tennessee can be trusted at all, regardless of match ups.

Rogers is a good add but it seems like a week-to-week thing w/Colts pass catchers and I'm not putting any of them into a line up with the $$ on the line. The RBs are all likely to be down the wire this week and then back to the scrap heap next week.

Old 12-10-2013, 04:43 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The thing about Rogers is that this was his first opportunity. I don't think he played a snap prior to this week... so there's reason to believe he'll produce since he has in his only opportunity.

Now I have a big problem. Russell Wilson is my QB and he's obviously been fantastic all year.

But he'll be playing in the snow with 17 MPH winds in New York, a 10 am start for him. His deep ball can't be expected to lead him to high yardage totals.

Considering sitting him for Josh McCown @CLE or Flacco @DET seems ridiculous coming from me, but I'd hate to lose in the playoffs because Wilson throws for 170 yards in a snowy defensive struggle...
Old 12-10-2013, 05:21 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You should be able to hold on to that #2 and get them.

If Cutler can't go who do I start?

Big Ben vs Cincy
Tannehill vs NE

Also which TE?
Miller vs NE
Fleener vs Houston
Pitta vs Detroit
ben, heath

Quote:
Brown vs Sea or Spiller vs Jax?
spiller

Quote:
The thing about Rogers is that this was his first opportunity. I don't think he played a snap prior to this week... so there's reason to believe he'll produce since he has in his only opportunity.

Now I have a big problem. Russell Wilson is my QB and he's obviously been fantastic all year.

But he'll be playing in the snow with 17 MPH winds in New York, a 10 am start for him. His deep ball can't be expected to lead him to high yardage totals.

Considering sitting him for Josh McCown @CLE or Flacco @DET seems ridiculous coming from me, but I'd hate to lose in the playoffs because Wilson throws for 170 yards in a snowy defensive struggle...
wait until the morning of for the weather forecast. i live about 20 mins outside of philly and they were expecting 'sleet' for sunday until about saturday night
sbh15 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 05:55 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wilson can also make things happen with his legs too. Tough to rely on, but it does give him a little less downside - and it's not like the Giants have a great defense. McCown is on fire but I'd have a really tough time benching Wilson for him. Start your studs.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 06:33 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by derza222 View Post
Wilson can also make things happen with his legs too. Tough to rely on, but it does give him a little less downside - and it's not like the Giants have a great defense. McCown is on fire but I'd have a really tough time benching Wilson for him. Start your studs.
I've thought as much.

But at the end of the day, Flacco could easily score more. A no-exceptions rule doesn't help if it leads to the wrong decision. Here's another angle: plenty of people who won with Wilson all year just lost because of him in the first round after a tough game against the Niners. I had a bye. The thing is that against the Giants in the snow and wind, his entire value is tied with TDs. He's simply not going to throw for more than 250 yards in that situation.
Old 12-10-2013, 07:49 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Do I start Ben over Cutler if Cutler plays?
Old 12-10-2013, 10:45 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I've thought as much.

But at the end of the day, Flacco could easily score more. A no-exceptions rule doesn't help if it leads to the wrong decision. Here's another angle: plenty of people who won with Wilson all year just lost because of him in the first round after a tough game against the Niners. I had a bye. The thing is that against the Giants in the snow and wind, his entire value is tied with TDs. He's simply not going to throw for more than 250 yards in that situation.
That's fair, it's tough - if you play what if's all week you'll drive yourself nuts. Ultimately you have to play probabilities but also go with your gut. I'd start Wilson because I think he's the best bet, that might not be the move you make.

Definitely check weather day of though, it'll likely change between now and Sunday and as you mentioned that is a factor.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 10:20 AM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Do I start Ben over Cutler if Cutler plays?
Yes. Big Ben has been on fire as of late
Old 12-11-2013, 10:22 AM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is it worth starting Vereen or CJ2K over Lynch this week?

Also. Pick 1.

Riley Cooper vs Minny
VJax vs San Fran
Torrey Smith @ Detroit
Old 12-11-2013, 11:14 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Matt Ryan vs Washington
Tony Romo vs Green Bay
Old 12-11-2013, 11:22 AM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

make my lineup! ppr, 1 point per 25 yds kr/pr, bonuses for big plays

positions: qb, rb, rb/wr, wr, wr, te, op
players: b. roethlisberger vs cin, j. campbell vs chi, s. ridley vs mia, g. bernard vs pit, j. todman vs buf, m. tolbert vs nyj, b. marshall vs cle, k. wright vs ari, a. sanders vs buf, j. jones vs det, j. cameron vs chi, r. housler vs ten

right now, assuming jones-drew is out, i'm leaning toward:
qb: roethlisberger
rb: gio bernard
rb/wr: jordan todman
wr: brandon marshall
wr: kendall wright
te: jordan cameron
op: jason campbell

i also have peterson and welker, but of course both are hurt going into my first week of the playoffs. this seems like the best i can do. any scenario where i play jacoby over kendall, though?
Old 12-11-2013, 11:25 AM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunagan15 View Post

Also. Pick 1.

Riley Cooper vs Minny
VJax vs San Fran
Torrey Smith @ Detroit
if you are in ppr then vereen is pretty much a RB1 at this point. but i'd still ride lynch because he's a top five running back in the league. also I like cooper's chances to beat minnesota deep but he's been inconsistent recently. you have to go with your stud here and roll vjax, even in a bad matchup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
Matt Ryan vs Washington
Tony Romo vs Green Bay
normally i would say romo and to roll with your top guy, but there is an immense difference between home matt ryan and road matt ryan. home matt ryan has been awesome and has a matchup against a reeling skins team. also helps that roddy white is looking like he's healthy now
Old 12-11-2013, 11:30 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Do I play another kicker over Walsh this week? Can Minnesota even move the ball without AP?
Old 12-11-2013, 12:49 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunagan15 View Post

Also. Pick 1.

Riley Cooper vs Minny
VJax vs San Fran
Torrey Smith @ Detroit
The only way you start Vereen is if it's 1 point ppr. Otherwise Lynch.

I'd go with Torrey Smith. SF is tough to beat over the top.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
Matt Ryan vs Washington
Tony Romo vs Green Bay
Matt Ryan is sneaky here because the Skins defense is awful and may have given up. It's tough to imagine sitting Romo but the Falcons are 6 point favorites in a game with an O/U at 50. I'd probably go Ryan. I'd assume both QBs score more than 20 points though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
make my lineup! ppr, 1 point per 25 yds kr/pr, bonuses for big plays

positions: qb, rb, rb/wr, wr, wr, te, op
players: b. roethlisberger vs cin, j. campbell vs chi, s. ridley vs mia, g. bernard vs pit, j. todman vs buf, m. tolbert vs nyj, b. marshall vs cle, k. wright vs ari, a. sanders vs buf, j. jones vs det, j. cameron vs chi, r. housler vs ten

right now, assuming jones-drew is out, i'm leaning toward:
qb: roethlisberger
rb: gio bernard
rb/wr: jordan todman
wr: brandon marshall
wr: kendall wright
te: jordan cameron
op: jason campbell

i also have peterson and welker, but of course both are hurt going into my first week of the playoffs. this seems like the best i can do. any scenario where i play jacoby over kendall, though?
You start the team you listed unless K Wright has a setback nursing two injuries or MJD plays. If MJD plays you start Jones. Don't start Tolbert against the Jets - their run D is too good.
Old 12-11-2013, 12:51 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Do I play another kicker over Walsh this week? Can Minnesota even move the ball without AP?
That game should be high scoring so no reason to bench a good kicker in a dome.
Old 12-11-2013, 02:55 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LEAGUE 1: (Start 2 RB, 2WR, 1 FLEX)
RB: Moreno v. SD, Stacy v. NO, S-Jax v.WAS, Bernard @ PIT, CJ2k v. Cards

WR: Alshon @ CLE, Gordon v. CHI, Keenan Allen @ DEN, T.Austin v. NO, Michael Floyd @ Ten, Jordy @ DAL.

I'm leaning Moreno, Stacy, Alshon Gordon and S-Jax in the flex

League 2: PICK 1
Le'Veon Bell v. CIN, CJ2k v. AZ, L.Miller v. NE, Keenan Allen @ DEN, V-Jax v. SF, Jordy @ DAL

League 3: PICK 1
CJ v. AZ, Bernard @ PIT, Sproles @ STL, M.Floyd @ TEN, V-Jax v. SF, Jordy @ DAL
Old 12-11-2013, 03:00 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightytitan9 View Post
LEAGUE 1: (Start 2 RB, 2WR, 1 FLEX)
RB: Moreno v. SD, Stacy v. NO, S-Jax v.WAS, Bernard @ PIT, CJ2k v. Cards

WR: Alshon @ CLE, Gordon v. CHI, Keenan Allen @ DEN, T.Austin v. NO, Michael Floyd @ Ten, Jordy @ DAL.

I'm leaning Moreno, Stacy, Alshon Gordon and S-Jax in the flex

Instead of SJax go Gio. Stupid league by the way. Team is too stacked.

League 2: PICK 1
Le'Veon Bell v. CIN, CJ2k v. AZ, L.Miller v. NE, Keenan Allen @ DEN, V-Jax v. SF, Jordy @ DAL

Bell or Allen. I'd go Bell unless it's 1 ppr.

League 3: PICK 1
CJ v. AZ, Bernard @ PIT, Sproles @ STL, M.Floyd @ TEN, V-Jax v. SF, Jordy @ DAL
Bernard. He's one of the best backs in the league.
Old 12-11-2013, 03:39 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

So Cutler is cleared but I still don't know if I should start Big Ben over him.
Old 12-11-2013, 04:23 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Zac Stacy vs. NO or Frank Gore vs. TB?
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 04:30 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Instead of SJax go Gio. Stupid league by the way. Team is too stacked.
Got lucky with some waiver wires. Knowshon, Stacy, Allen and Alshon were all WW pickups. Don't hate me cuz you ain't me.