Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 12-11-2013, 03:34 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
The thing about Rogers is that this was his first opportunity. I don't think he played a snap prior to this week... so there's reason to believe he'll produce since he has in his only opportunity.

Now I have a big problem. Russell Wilson is my QB and he's obviously been fantastic all year.

But he'll be playing in the snow with 17 MPH winds in New York, a 10 am start for him. His deep ball can't be expected to lead him to high yardage totals.

Considering sitting him for Josh McCown @CLE or Flacco @DET seems ridiculous coming from me, but I'd hate to lose in the playoffs because Wilson throws for 170 yards in a snowy defensive struggle...
None of them have a tremendous match up, so I'd agree with the start your studs mentality. Definitely check the weather, though. I wouldn't trust Flacco either way, but McCown is a solid play if the weather sucks for SEA/NYG.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
Do I start Ben over Cutler if Cutler plays?
Ben, either way. Better match up, on fire, and not an injury question mark.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunagan15 View Post
Is it worth starting Vereen or CJ2K over Lynch this week?

Also. Pick 1.

Riley Cooper vs Minny
VJax vs San Fran
Torrey Smith @ Detroit
Vereen over Lynch is fine. Vereen has 5 games this year and over 500 total yards. He's an RB1.

I'd have a tough time sitting Jackson. I like the match ups for the other guys much better but Jackson seems able to go over 100 with multiple TDs against anyone and the 49ers run D is still a solid unit.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Last edited by FlyingElvis : 12-11-2013 at 03:39 PM.
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 03:38 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Zac Stacy vs. NO or Frank Gore vs. TB?
Frank Gore
"People are going to start respecting LSU...if you don't, we're going to hit you in your mouth."
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 03:47 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
Matt Ryan vs Washington
Tony Romo vs Green Bay
Coin flip. I'd go Ryan and agree they will likely both put up solid numbers. I think the ATL/WAS game has a much better chance of being a shootout. But, honestly, there won't be much of a defense on the field for any of those 4 teams.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
make my lineup! ppr, 1 point per 25 yds kr/pr, bonuses for big plays

positions: qb, rb, rb/wr, wr, wr, te, op
players: b. roethlisberger vs cin, j. campbell vs chi, s. ridley vs mia, g. bernard vs pit, j. todman vs buf, m. tolbert vs nyj, b. marshall vs cle, k. wright vs ari, a. sanders vs buf, j. jones vs det, j. cameron vs chi, r. housler vs ten

right now, assuming jones-drew is out, i'm leaning toward:
qb: roethlisberger
rb: gio bernard
rb/wr: jordan todman
wr: brandon marshall
wr: kendall wright
te: jordan cameron
op: jason campbell

i also have peterson and welker, but of course both are hurt going into my first week of the playoffs. this seems like the best i can do. any scenario where i play jacoby over kendall, though?
Looks right to me. Jacoby is certainly enticing with the return yards, though.

Quote:
Do I play another kicker over Walsh this week? Can Minnesota even move the ball without AP?
Depends what Ks are available, really. I'd be scouring, as I don't trust anything about the Vikings with no Peterson.

Old 12-11-2013, 03:53 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightytitan9 View Post
LEAGUE 1: (Start 2 RB, 2WR, 1 FLEX)
RB: Moreno v. SD, Stacy v. NO, S-Jax v.WAS, Bernard @ PIT, CJ2k v. Cards

WR: Alshon @ CLE, Gordon v. CHI, Keenan Allen @ DEN, T.Austin v. NO, Michael Floyd @ Ten, Jordy @ DAL.

I'm leaning Moreno, Stacy, Alshon Gordon and S-Jax in the flex

League 2: PICK 1
Le'Veon Bell v. CIN, CJ2k v. AZ, L.Miller v. NE, Keenan Allen @ DEN, V-Jax v. SF, Jordy @ DAL

League 3: PICK 1
CJ v. AZ, Bernard @ PIT, Sproles @ STL, M.Floyd @ TEN, V-Jax v. SF, Jordy @ DAL
lol . . . yeah, I was going to say this team is a prime example of good drafting in later rounds +/- excellent management of the waiver wire. The only high draft picks are Jordy, Jackson, and Jackson.

Anyway, my choices are:

Moreno / Jackson / Jeffery / Gordon / Allen

Allen

Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Zac Stacy vs. NO or Frank Gore vs. TB?
Gore. I have a hard time trusting Stacy in a game that should feature a ton of come-from-behind time for the Rams.

Old 12-11-2013, 06:18 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Guys, it's playoff time in my league and I need help here. **** hit the fan with Gronk getting hurt, so I had to drop him. The guy I'm playing against has a pretty good team (Peyton, Julius Thomas, Brandon Marshall, Eddie Lacy, and Danny Woodhead in a .5PPR) I'm expecting him to have a good week.

QB (Set): Brees
RB (Undecided): Spiller, Ben Tate, Rashad Jennings, Jordan Todman, Joique Bell
WR (Set): Decker, Steve Smith
TE (Set): Graham
W/T (Undecided): Jacob Tamme, Coby Fleener
W/R/T (Undecided): Spiller, Tate, Jennings, Todman, Bell, Kenny Stills, Nate Burleson

I'm leaning towards Jennings at RB (I need another one), Tamme as my W/T (I hope and think he'll fill Welker's position), and Todman as my Flex if MJD sits. If he's in, I'll put Spiller there, and Tate as my RB2. If Bush is out, I HAVE to start Bell, no doubt. My team was unfortunately ravaged by injuries this year, and the only reason I'm still around is by making solid lineup choices.

Thanks for any help

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Last edited by Bills2083 : 12-11-2013 at 06:24 PM.
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 07:22 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Non-PPR league

Toby Gerhart (vs Philly), Fred Jackson (@ Jacksonville), Chris Johnson (vs Arizona). Pick 2

Anquan Boldin (@ Tampa), Torrey Smith (@ Detroit), TY Hilton (vs Houston), Kendall Wright (vs Arizona), Harry Douglas (vs Washington). Pick 2

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 07:52 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
lol . . . yeah, I was going to say this team is a prime example of good drafting in later rounds +/- excellent management of the waiver wire. The only high draft picks are Jordy, Jackson, and Jackson.

Anyway, my choices are:

Moreno / Jackson / Jeffery / Gordon / Allen

Allen

Jackson
Thanks, and yeah. It was just extremely lucky with late round success AND solid WW additions. My first round pick was Doug Martin, my 2nd round pick was Julio Jones. My 5th rounder was Torrey Smith, I traded him before the season for David Wilson. To pretty much have 3 of my first 5 rounders on IR
and still to be 12-2 and the #2 seed in the league is a combination of luck and grabbing the right people at the right time.
Old 12-11-2013, 10:01 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Depends what Ks are available, really. I'd be scouring, as I don't trust anything about the Vikings with no Peterson.
Dan Carpenter vs Jacksonville?
"People are going to start respecting LSU...if you don't, we're going to hit you in your mouth."
Old 12-12-2013, 07:45 AM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

.5 ppr...Chris Johnson, Ben Tate, or Ryan Mathews...
Old 12-12-2013, 07:49 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiG View Post
Ryan Matthews
Old 12-12-2013, 07:58 AM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
normally i would say romo and to roll with your top guy, but there is an immense difference between home matt ryan and road matt ryan. home matt ryan has been awesome and has a matchup against a reeling skins team. also helps that roddy white is looking like he's healthy now
same can be said for romo. ive got the same decision to make. currently have romo slotted but waivering a little.
Old 12-12-2013, 08:52 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bills2083 View Post
Guys, it's playoff time in my league and I need help here. **** hit the fan with Gronk getting hurt, so I had to drop him. The guy I'm playing against has a pretty good team (Peyton, Julius Thomas, Brandon Marshall, Eddie Lacy, and Danny Woodhead in a .5PPR) I'm expecting him to have a good week.

W/R/T (Undecided): Spiller, Tate, Jennings, Todman, Bell, Kenny Stills, Nate Burleson

I'm leaning towards Jennings at RB (I need another one), Tamme as my W/T (I hope and think he'll fill Welker's position), and Todman as my Flex if MJD sits. If he's in, I'll put Spiller there, and Tate as my RB2. If Bush is out, I HAVE to start Bell, no doubt. My team was unfortunately ravaged by injuries this year, and the only reason I'm still around is by making solid lineup choices.

Thanks for any help
You've got pretty sound thoughts on all of them. However, Houston is awful vs. TEs and expecting any major production out of Tamme is far too risky for my tastes. Go with Fleener over Tamme.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
Non-PPR league

Toby Gerhart (vs Philly), Fred Jackson (@ Jacksonville), Chris Johnson (vs Arizona). Pick 2

Anquan Boldin (@ Tampa), Torrey Smith (@ Detroit), TY Hilton (vs Houston), Kendall Wright (vs Arizona), Harry Douglas (vs Washington). Pick 2
None of the RBs have good match ups so I'd go with the guys you expect to get a full workload. Toby and CJ.

Torrey seems like a must start to me this week with a game that could easily be a shootout. I like Boldin as the second choice. Douglas is interesting, too, though.

Quote:
Dan Carpenter vs Jacksonville?
Yes. Actually, I just looked at the SOS and Philly is the worst possible match up for kickers. So it looks like just about any K is a better option this week. lol

Old 12-12-2013, 08:54 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Mathews is tough to start this week, despite looking very good the last few. It's far more likely we see Woodhead all day b/c the Chargers D is lousy and Denver will be scoring early and often. I'd go Tate.

Old 12-12-2013, 09:10 AM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

Quote:
Mathews is tough to start this week, despite looking very good the last few. It's far more likely we see Woodhead all day b/c the Chargers D is lousy and Denver will be scoring early and often. I'd go Tate.
My gut has been Tate all along and I've been burned a few times this year not going with my gut. I could definitely see Mathews having a decent game tonight but I think Tate has a higher ceiling and I'm going to need the points. Lost in my other league last week to Peyton and going against him again this week in my big money league...
Old 12-12-2013, 10:22 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

How do we feel about the titans defense next week against the Jags?
Old 12-12-2013, 10:28 AM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
How do we feel about the titans defense next week against the Jags?
I'd say no unless it's your only option. Unless they look reallly good this week for some reason
Old 12-12-2013, 10:45 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

1 league I can get either of these

Dolphins vs Bills
Chargers vs Raiders
Panthers vs Saints (Panthers are at home)

In another I can choose either of these

Chargers vs Raiders
Browns vs Jets
Panthers vs Saints (see above)
Old 12-12-2013, 11:45 AM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
1 league I can get either of these

Dolphins vs Bills
Chargers vs Raiders
Panthers vs Saints (Panthers are at home)

In another I can choose either of these

Chargers vs Raiders
Browns vs Jets
Panthers vs Saints (see above)
I feel like these are the safest picks, I wouldn't risk Saints vs. Panthers.

I need some help at flex for my PPR semis

Darren Sproles @ STL

Michael Crabtree @ MIA

Brian Hartline vs. NE

T.Y Hilton vs. HOU

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 01:13 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaka View Post

Darren Sproles @ STL

Michael Crabtree @ MIA

Brian Hartline vs. NE

T.Y Hilton vs. HOU
If you had to pick Chargers or Browns though?

and i'd go Hartline. he's hot right now.
Old 12-12-2013, 02:06 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

Quote:

Darren Sproles @ STL

Michael Crabtree @ MIA

Brian Hartline vs. NE

T.Y Hilton vs. HOU
Id roll Hilton. Last time they said they wanted to get him the ball more he followed up with one of his biggest games all year.
Old 12-12-2013, 04:41 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It depends on how much stress you want to take on. Making either of those trades puts you in a spot where you start second guessing EVERYTHING. Playing match ups week to week is fine when you have a few decent guys to choose from but sucks when it's a big pile of studs and you have to bench one (or more) each week.
I remember Elvis posting this when I asked about adding more weapons at the deadline. I did end up pulling the trigger since I also ended up getting the Chiefs defense out of it, but of course I don't know where to go with my spoils now. Thursday games are stupid so I wouldn't mind some other opinions.

Picking 3, no ppr:

K. Allen @ DEN
D. Bryant vs. GB
A. Jeffery @ CLE
A. Johnson @ IND
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 04:59 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bills2083 View Post
the issue with playing bell at rb is the monday night game. if there's no news on bush prior to that then you can't play him. spiller is a good choice, i think. he came back to earth vs tampa but they were down huge by the start of the 2nd half. major upside against the jags. in the other spot i'd go with one of tate or todman and use the other in your flex. i'm wary of jennings because he's coming off of a concussion and marcel reece just exploded against the jets. at best it'll be a time share. esp. if mcfadden plays. i'd go fleener at wr/te flex. texans have been ugly against the TE the past two weeks. more upside than tamme, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
Non-PPR league

gerhart hasn't practiced yet so monitor that, but if he plays it's him and cj no doubt

as for wr i love harry douglas this week (by extension of me loving matt ryan vs the skins) and one of boldin or torrey. i'd go boldin because the addition of crabtree appears to be helping him out a lot

Quote:
ryan mathews. on a bit of a roll right now, esp. in .5 ppr
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 05:02 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Darren Sproles @ STL

Michael Crabtree @ MIA

Brian Hartline vs. NE

T.Y Hilton vs. HOU
i like hartline. been seeing a lot of targets recently and the others are very inconsistent

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post
I remember Elvis posting this when I asked about adding more weapons at the deadline. I did end up pulling the trigger since I also ended up getting the Chiefs defense out of it, but of course I don't know where to go with my spoils now. Thursday games are stupid so I wouldn't mind some other opinions.

Picking 3, no ppr:

K. Allen @ DEN
D. Bryant vs. GB
A. Jeffery @ CLE
A. Johnson @ IND
alshon, dez, andre
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 10:53 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Eric Decker, you can promptly go **** yourself
Old 12-13-2013, 12:15 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post

Picking 3, no ppr:

K. Allen @ DEN
D. Bryant vs. GB
A. Jeffery @ CLE
A. Johnson @ IND
I sure hope you noticed the theme the last few days where I told everyone who listed Keenan Allen to play him! Had I been around, I would have said bench AJ.