Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 12-15-2013, 02:40 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have the power to jinx anyone with my fantasy team. Vereen gonna have a big game? Not a chance after I start him. Goskowski has 21 straight FGs inside 50? I'll have to put an end to that one. Forte having a huge year? Can't have anymore of that come playoff time. Eagles against a bad Vikings defense missing their top corners? Nope, they'll won't throw a TD.

Opposing team has an impressive day from a bad Falcons defense and even gets a touchdown out of the putrid Tampa Bay offense.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Last edited by Smooth Criminal : 12-15-2013 at 02:51 PM.
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 05:54 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm enjoying the starts of JC, Deangelo, and Murray in my playoff matchup. Now Drew Brees just needs to pull his head out of his ass.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 06:17 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I got enough garbage time points out of the eagles to stop complaining about them at least. Decent game out of leveon bell or Dennis pitta and I should win. As long as Stafford doesn't go off.

Old 12-15-2013, 06:28 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jamaal Charles has 54.50 points against me.. and there's plenty of football left. I also have Brees, Vereen, Andre Johnson. #1 seed, 1 and done in the playoffs. **** me.
Old 12-15-2013, 06:32 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** you drew brees going to lose because he can't throw to jimmy graham and dan bailey is going to beat me jesus ****

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 06:36 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

doubledouble

Last edited by bantx : 12-15-2013 at 06:39 PM.
Old 12-15-2013, 06:39 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

currently my situation it's been a dominating season for me and losing to this guy is going to suck a big one

edit panthers pick 6 just sealed the deal ****

Old 12-15-2013, 07:23 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dan Bailey can ******* suck my ****.

350 bucks down the drain, because of a goddamn kicker.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 07:47 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Down by 2.9 and I have Tucker to go...
Old 12-15-2013, 07:48 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i feel like pretty much all of the advice i gave for this weekend did not turn out well...
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 08:11 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What are my chances?

Up 18 I'm done he has the Bengals defense.

Down 44 he's done I have big Ben/Gio/Heath/Megatron
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 08:23 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

First one I think you should win. The second one should be close but I think you should win as well.
Old 12-15-2013, 08:30 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It is PPR btw
Old 12-15-2013, 11:37 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

I'm gonna be up 20 going into tomorrow. I have Pitta, he has Stafford.

Old 12-16-2013, 12:59 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thank you Based God

Last edited by fenikz : 12-16-2013 at 01:01 AM.
fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 07:39 AM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ok. I've locked up a trip to the ship this season. $700 on the line so I'm going to need as many opinions as possible.

First the questions of big starters. Will Seattle still pound Lynch next week with already having locked up a playoff spot? Or do I use CJ2K against Jacksonville?

I've been riding Riley Cooper since he came on th scene but has yet to impress since his big 3 weeks. Do I start VJax against the Rams?

Last major question is the defense. I have the Panthers but they play the Saints. Brees is always terrifying (whom he has of course) so I picked up the Browns who play the Jets and that's who I planned to start. Is this the smart choice or do you go with a top defense?

And let's all say a prayer that Rodgers still rides the pine next week. I don't wan to face him and Brees.
Old 12-16-2013, 07:40 AM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Thank you Based God
You need to send a personal thank you card to JC.
Old 12-16-2013, 08:47 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Made one final and if Megatron can get 11 (PPR) I'll be in 2/3 league finals
Old 12-16-2013, 09:46 AM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

JC helped me move on in one league and took me out in another. Tonight I need Stafford to score 13 pts to move on in one league but less than 24 to not be knocked out of another league. Lol.
farfromforgotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 10:09 AM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunagan15 View Post
Ok. I've locked up a trip to the ship this season. $700 on the line so I'm going to need as many opinions as possible.

First the questions of big starters. Will Seattle still pound Lynch next week with already having locked up a playoff spot? Or do I use CJ2K against Jacksonville?

I've been riding Riley Cooper since he came on th scene but has yet to impress since his big 3 weeks. Do I start VJax against the Rams?

Last major question is the defense. I have the Panthers but they play the Saints. Brees is always terrifying (whom he has of course) so I picked up the Browns who play the Jets and that's who I planned to start. Is this the smart choice or do you go with a top defense?

And let's all say a prayer that Rodgers still rides the pine next week. I don't wan to face him and Brees.
Seattle hasn't clinched home field yet, so they aren't benching the Beast yet. Arizona has a good run D but Lynch had 90 and a score in their 1st meeting. CJ struggled vs Jax in their 1st meeting: 30 rushing yards, 5 catches helped a little. I'd go Marshawn.

I'd go with VJax vs St. Louis over Riley vs Chicago. Not an easy matchup for V, but he e will see the targets, at least. Shady should run wild on that putrid Bears D. Leading to less attempts for Foles.

I think starting the Browns vs the Jets is a good call. They forced several TO's in that Bears game this week.
farfromforgotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 12:50 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Down by 2.9 and I have Tucker to go...
Apparently they must have changed the statline for Vereen cause now I am only down by .9. Tucker has to get ONE DAMN EXTRA POINT and I am in the championship game!
Old 12-16-2013, 01:05 PM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by farfromforgotten View Post
JC helped me move on in one league and took me out in another. Tonight I need Stafford to score 13 pts to move on in one league but less than 24 to not be knocked out of another league. Lol.
This is why I don't do multiple leagues. Having to root for way to many scenarios lol.
Old 12-16-2013, 01:18 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
this is tough. I think you have to go Vereen because he sees so many touches but that Lacy matchup is tough to pass up. my only concern would be am early defecit forcing the Pack to throw all game
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
I'd go with Vereen. I think he's gonna be a big part of the game plan knowing all week that Gronk won't be there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
Vereen is a RB1 regardless without Gronk
Good thing I don't actually listen to you guys :P

But really it didn't matter because I have the Jamaal.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 02:04 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Lynch and CJ both have tough match ups. As mentioned, Seattle needs to win still so Lynch is the smart play there.
Cooper is big time boom/bust. I'd go with Jackson over him, hands down.
I'd have a hard time playing CAR D, especially with the Saints coming off a lousy game. Cleveland looks like a much better choice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Apparently they must have changed the statline for Vereen cause now I am only down by .9. Tucker has to get ONE DAMN EXTRA POINT and I am in the championship game!
Hahaa! Good luck!

Quote:
This is why I don't do multiple leagues. Having to root for way to many scenarios lol.
The over/under deals like this suck, but it's really rare. More leagues = more fun and maybe more $$$!

I am definitely in one Championship Game. I will lock up two more as long as Stafford, Pitta, and James Ihedigbo don't have monstrous Jamal Charles-like games. Stafford is the one that matters most, as he could knock me out of the big$$ league with a 400+ / 5TD (including long bombs) type of performance. Year 9 and I still haven't won that damn league . . .

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 02:07 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post
Good thing I don't actually listen to you guys :P

But really it didn't matter because I have the Jamaal.
lmao. dick.

I managed to overcome that stinker by Vereen. Never count on McDumbass' game planning . . . I should know that by now.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote