Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 09-26-2011, 08:01 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ya in your situation I would do it, I think Dalton to Green is going to be a consistent thing(especially when Caldwell goes out with his suspension) and Holmes will do something eventually but you got 3/4 guys at rb who will basically be sharing carries all year

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 08:16 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Laron Landry was a beast as an IDP last year, and so far it appears he's going to be good this season too.

Keep an eye for him.

Also, what do you guys think of James Starks and Jonathan Stewart? Keep, drop, trade?

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 08:25 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

One more thing, I've got NE defense and they suck. San Fran and Houston are both available and they are the second and fourth highest scoring defenses in my league, respectively.

San Fran goes against what could be a Vick-less Eagles and Houston will play the Steelers.

Who should I pick up?

Props to clover_jeez!
Old 09-26-2011, 09:31 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Should I trade Tony Romo for S-Jax?

S-Jax has been sucking as of late, but I have Ryan Fitzpatrick and Eli Manning at QB as well.

My team's RBs and WRs have been decimated with injuries with both Charles and Britt out. Mendenhall isn't doing my any favors either. I have Jahvid Best on the bench, but is that enough to sit tight and keep him in the flex and starting Mendenhall, along with MJD, at the two RB spots? S-Jax is risky, but he might be what I need to put me over the top... if he improves that is.

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 10:08 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaka View Post
Should I trade Tony Romo for S-Jax?

S-Jax has been sucking as of late, but I have Ryan Fitzpatrick and Eli Manning at QB as well.

My team's RBs and WRs have been decimated with injuries with both Charles and Britt out. Mendenhall isn't doing my any favors either. I have Jahvid Best on the bench, but is that enough to sit tight and keep him in the flex and starting Mendenhall, along with MJD, at the two RB spots? S-Jax is risky, but he might be what I need to put me over the top... if he improves that is.
I'd trade Romo for someone, not sure if S-Jax is the guy though. He's just too inconsistent game-wise for my liking. Misses too many games.

Best and Mendenhall should be able to do you good for a while, but yeah, look for an upgrade. Maybe Hightower or something, someone not as big a name but still effective.

Also, I was just offered Darren McFadden and Roethlisberger for Ryan Fitzpatrick and Darren Sproles.

It's PPR, but McFadden still gets his catches and Fitzpatrick is my backup. I'm thinking of accepting it, but what do you guys think?

Props to clover_jeez!
Old 09-26-2011, 10:11 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
I'd trade Romo for someone, not sure if S-Jax is the guy though. He's just too inconsistent game-wise for my liking. Misses too many games.

Best and Mendenhall should be able to do you good for a while, but yeah, look for an upgrade. Maybe Hightower or something, someone not as big a name but still effective.

Also, I was just offered Darren McFadden and Roethlisberger for Ryan Fitzpatrick and Darren Sproles.

It's PPR, but McFadden still gets his catches and Fitzpatrick is my backup. I'm thinking of accepting it, but what do you guys think?
I just offered Santonio Holmes for S-Jax straight up the guy is considering it. Holmes has been on my bench all season so I'll be giddy if he accepts it. I won't have to lose Romo.

I think you should take McFadden is a beast and honestly fantasy wise... Fitz > Roethlisberger so your set there

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 10:21 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaka View Post
I just offered Santonio Holmes for S-Jax straight up the guy is considering it. Holmes has been on my bench all season so I'll be giddy if he accepts it. I won't have to lose Romo.

I think you should take McFadden is a beast and honestly fantasy wise... Fitz > Roethlisberger so your set there
Holmes for S-Jax straight up works, I'd do that trade from your point of view. Holmes is one of those guys who has a great game every now and then and you keep playing him hoping he has another game like that, but it takes him three weeks to do it again. Very frustrating player, I had him last year and he constantly disappointed me.

Props to clover_jeez!
Old 09-27-2011, 01:03 AM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

instead of freeman and lloyd for mike wallace, what do you guys think of brandon lloyd for daniel thomas straight up (ppr)? do you think it could be accepted?
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 02:08 AM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm 0-3

My running backs right now are hillis, and CJ with Greene as my flex.

I'm thinking about trading Cj and just putting Greene at RB and having a receiver as my flex. My two receivers now are dez and Roddy.

Not sure if its to early to give up On Cj but he's killing me right now. Ryan Grant would be my rb on the bench. So I may need a better #3.

Jamaal Charles owner has Greg Jennings and he's desperate for a back.
Old 09-27-2011, 02:59 AM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
I'm 0-3

My running backs right now are hillis, and CJ with Greene as my flex.

I'm thinking about trading Cj and just putting Greene at RB and having a receiver as my flex. My two receivers now are dez and Roddy.

Not sure if its to early to give up On Cj but he's killing me right now. Ryan Grant would be my rb on the bench. So I may need a better #3.

Jamaal Charles owner has Greg Jennings and he's desperate for a back.
Try swapping CJ for Jennings. At this point, Jennings will probably get more points than CJ season-wise.

I dunno about CJ, it's just really confusing for me. He's the type of guy who could bust out for a huge season, but at the same time he's the same type of player who could just do nothing significant and not surprise me. It's been that weird a season for him thus far.

Props to clover_jeez!
Old 09-27-2011, 07:35 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Guy that has Kenny Britt has nothing on the bench as far as WR. I have Nicks, Marshall, and Maclin and we only have to start 2 WR, with a flex option. He's also an Eagles fan.

So I'm offering him:
Matt Ryan and Jeremy Maclin
for
Drew Brees

He goes from starting Drew Brees and Ochocinco/Jordy Nelson to Ryan and Maclin, and I upgrade from Ryan to Brees in my starting lineup.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 09:32 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post

Why the **** are you even asking us? Take it before the guy sobers up.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 10:18 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Trade:

I get Hightower
They get Steve Johnson

My RBs are: AP, Shonn Greene, Mark Ingram, Brandon Jacobs, Delone Carter
My WRS are: Jennings, Johnson, Nicks, Meachem, Santana Moss

It's 1 point PPR and I feel like my depth at WR will allow me to make this trade since my RBs are my weakness. Thoughts?
Old 09-27-2011, 11:22 AM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
Trade:

I get Hightower
They get Steve Johnson

It's 1 point PPR and I feel like my depth at WR will allow me to make this trade since my RBs are my weakness. Thoughts?
i don't see hightower as much of an upgrade from anything you have already. you should be able to do much better for stevie johnson in ppr, but i might even look to trade nicks over johnson. bigger name, could fetch a better player.
Old 09-27-2011, 12:00 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So with my Kenny Britt injury, I'm left with Desean Jackson, Stevie Johnson, AJ Green and Marques Colston at WR (Colston is in my IR slot until he comes back). Should I look to add another WR, like a Sidney Rice, or do you guys think I'm good? The rest of my team is absolutely stacked and I'm 3-0 and looking to make a big push this season. Pretty worried about that WR3 spot though, I went from Kenny Britt averaging 28 points a game to AJ Green and his rookie QB. Im nervous.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 12:11 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

sidney rice looked pretty good against arizona, so he could be worth a flyer. just depends on who you have to drop
Old 09-27-2011, 12:12 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well I'll be dropping Britt, so that opens up a roster spot. I'm also dropping Fred Davis as soon as Aaron Hernandez is healthy, so again I'll have a little room to operate.
Quote:
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
Old 09-27-2011, 12:49 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

.5 ppr league. i have:

rb - chris j, forte, ryan mathews, tolbert, dwill
wr - nicks, miles, stevie j, meachum, nelson

with miles hurt for who knows how long im looking to maybe unload cj for a top tier wr. thoughts on this trade:

chris j and meachum for mike wallace and sproles.

also mike wallace has rd 5 keeper value. chris j would cost rd 1.

start 2 rb and 3 wr. no flex.

Last edited by DiG : 09-27-2011 at 12:52 PM.
DiG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 01:00 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Thirty View Post
.5 ppr league. i have:

rb - chris j, forte, ryan mathews, tolbert, dwill
wr - nicks, miles, stevie j, meachum, nelson

with miles hurt for who knows how long im looking to maybe unload cj for a top tier wr. thoughts on this trade:

chris j and meachum for mike wallace and sproles.

also mike wallace has rd 5 keeper value. chris j would cost rd 1.

start 2 rb and 3 wr. no flex.
If it were just this year, I'd say pull the trigger but since it's a keeper, you have to stick with Chris Johnson through the tough times. He's worth a lot more than Mike Wallace any other year. The first round keeper value opening up is the most intriguing part about this trade, in my opinion.

Old 09-27-2011, 01:05 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
Trade:

I get Hightower
They get Steve Johnson

Not really worth it to me. Hightower doesn't do much more than Greene to give up Steve Johnson who is the true #1 there in Buffalo. Hightower could also be chased by Roy Helu. It's a pretty meh trade, but I don't think it alters your team enough positively to accept it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
So with my Kenny Britt injury, I'm left with Desean Jackson, Stevie Johnson, AJ Green and Marques Colston at WR (Colston is in my IR slot until he comes back). Should I look to add another WR, like a Sidney Rice, or do you guys think I'm good? The rest of my team is absolutely stacked and I'm 3-0 and looking to make a big push this season. Pretty worried about that WR3 spot though, I went from Kenny Britt averaging 28 points a game to AJ Green and his rookie QB. Im nervous.
AJ Green and Sidney Rice might be a wash but if you can afford a flier on the guy then do it. I'd much rather look at Nate Washington than Sidney Rice, though.

Old 09-27-2011, 01:25 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
instead of freeman and lloyd for mike wallace, what do you guys think of brandon lloyd for daniel thomas straight up (ppr)? do you think it could be accepted?
anyone have an opinon for me? is thomas legit? juicy +repzzz if you help
Old 09-27-2011, 01:29 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Washington is owned. Best waiver options right now look like Rice, Denarious Moore, Brandon Gibson, Davone Bess, Victor Cruz, MSW, maybe Arrellious Benn? Not good options. Really need Colston to get healthy quick so I can play matchups between him and Green.
Quote:
Old 09-27-2011, 01:34 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

**** rice i'd go denarius all the way he's blowing up right now. oakland is clearly doing what they can to get the ball in his hands as often as possible.
Old 09-27-2011, 02:32 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by broth223 View Post
Why the **** are you even asking us? Take it before the guy sobers up.
Oh wait. YOU are giving McFadden? hell no!

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 09-27-2011, 03:16 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
Depends on your RB flex situation. If you have a decent one there I'd make the trade. If I were offered it I wouldn't take it personally.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote: