Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 09-29-2011, 01:45 AM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Starks against the Broncos because the Lions are awesome against the run when not playing Peterson.
mqtirishfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 01:52 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

who would you drop?

bumping this to the top of the page
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
F Jones vs Det
or
J Starks vs Den

non PPR

and if Starks who should I drop for him(or drop for him anyways)

QB M Vick, M Ryan
RB C Johnson, J Best, F Jones, M Ingram, M Tolbert
WR H Nicks, G Jennings, M Manningham, M Maclin, D Henderson, N Washington
TE J Graham

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 02:30 AM    (permalink
JETS5128
Pro Bowler

JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
who would you drop?

bumping this to the top of the page
Henderson bro

Sig by Me
JETS5128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 02:36 AM    (permalink
JETS5128
Pro Bowler

JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Need help for my WR3 this week

Ocho vs OAK or Titus Young vs DAL

I really like the match ups for both these guys this week. Oakland has an awful secondary and if Hernandez is out this should be the week he gets his **** together (would have been last week if he caught that easy TD pass). A little worrisome that he got limited targets last week (think it was 6 or 7) but that should only increase as he gets more comfortable with the offense.

Young seems primed to breakout too. Dallas' secondary has gotten torched all year the only time they stop the opponents passing game is with pressure. Detroit has kept Stafford up all year and Young and Stafford are starting to gain chemistry. There should be plenty of points in this game and it wouldn't surprise if Young found a TD. Only worry is that he wont get Redzone looks but he's fast enough to break a big one

Thoughts?

Sig by Me
Old 09-29-2011, 01:17 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JETS5128 View Post

I really like the match ups for both these guys this week. Oakland has an awful secondary and if Hernandez is out this should be the week he gets his **** together (would have been last week if he caught that easy TD pass). A little worrisome that he got limited targets last week (think it was 6 or 7) but that should only increase as he gets more comfortable with the offense.

Young seems primed to breakout too. Dallas' secondary has gotten torched all year the only time they stop the opponents passing game is with pressure. Detroit has kept Stafford up all year and Young and Stafford are starting to gain chemistry. There should be plenty of points in this game and it wouldn't surprise if Young found a TD. Only worry is that he wont get Redzone looks but he's fast enough to break a big one

Thoughts?
Go Titus. I think Ocho won't get more than 2 catches... in Tom Terrific's crazy game against the Dolphins Ocho had like once catch, I doubt he does much better even with Hernandez doubtful.

I need help with the Flex option on my team, I have too many options available to me but I desperately need to make the right choice I am 2-1 going up against this 3-0 **** talking guy. Gotta win lol.

My options for the flex are...

Jahvid Best @ DAL

AJ Green vs. Buffalo

Brandon Lloyd @ GB

Nate Washington @ CLE

I have Mendenhall slated to start at RB, but could take him out for Best, however I am scared of Best's less than 3.0 YPC average (he does rack up a lot of receiving points though). Mendenhall has been pretty underwhelming though a stat line of I believe 2.5 points, 16 points, and 7 points through three weeks.

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 08:34 AM    (permalink
SFbear
Veteran

SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Standard Scoring

Philip Rivers vs. MIA
vs
Matt Stafford @ DAL

Pick 3 WR
Stevie Johnson @ CIN
Santana Moss @ STL
MIke Williams vs.IND
Eric Decker @ GB
Torrey Smith vs. NYJ

Pick 2 WR/RB
Arian Foster vs. PIT
Darren Sproles @ JAC
Jahvid Best @ DAL
AJ Green vs. BUF
SFbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 10:44 AM    (permalink
Bob Sanders Dreadlock
Pro Bowler

Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFbear View Post
Standard Scoring

Philip Rivers vs. MIA
vs
Matt Stafford @ DAL

Pick 3 WR
Stevie Johnson @ CIN
Santana Moss @ STL
MIke Williams vs.IND
Eric Decker @ GB
Torrey Smith vs. NYJ

Pick 2 WR/RB
Arian Foster vs. PIT
Darren Sproles @ JAC
Jahvid Best @ DAL
AJ Green vs. BUF
Stafford
Stevie Johnson
Santana Moss
Mike Williams
Arian Foster
Jahvid Best

I am considering trading Forte and Decker for Jennings and Blount. Thoughts? My other receivers are Austin, Stevie Johnson, Santana Moss, henderson and Marshal. At rb i have peterson, stewart, and best

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes

Last edited by Bob Sanders Dreadlock : 09-30-2011 at 10:48 AM.
Bob Sanders Dreadlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 09:47 PM    (permalink
senormysterioso
Pro Bowler

senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can you guys help me sort out my receiver situation this week?

Which 3 should I go with?
Hakeem Nicks@ ARI
Dez Bryant v DET
Percy Harvin @ KC
AJ Green v BUF
Mike Williams (TB) v IND
Dexter McCluster v MIN

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS
senormysterioso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 12:03 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd go Nicks, Bryant, and Green.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 12:09 AM    (permalink
SimonRath
Pro Bowler

SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sydney rice or devin hester?

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.
SimonRath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 03:17 AM    (permalink
JETS5128
Pro Bowler

Nicks, Bryant and Green @senormysterio

Sydney Rice @SimonRath

Sig by Me
Old 10-01-2011, 07:44 AM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Deangelo Williams vs Chicago or Julio Jones vs Seattle for my flex spot?

non-ppr
Old 10-01-2011, 10:15 AM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tricky because it really depends who gets touches, but I'd go Julio. DeAngelo has done very little even when he gets the ball, I think Julio's a better bet for at least some production.

Among my awful WR3 options this week with Miles Austin out do I go:

Jacoby Ford vs. NE
Antonio Brown @ HOU
Greg Little vs. TEN

Or are there any relatively deep sleepers who might not have been picked up in my league I could go with?
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 11:40 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derza222 View Post
Tricky because it really depends who gets touches, but I'd go Julio. DeAngelo has done very little even when he gets the ball, I think Julio's a better bet for at least some production.

Jacoby Ford vs. NE
Antonio Brown @ HOU
Greg Little vs. TEN

Or are there any relatively deep sleepers who might not have been picked up in my league I could go with?
Hmmm.....those are pretty bad options. Of those, I think I go Ford. Are both David Nelson and Donald Jones owned? How about Titus Young?
Old 10-01-2011, 11:52 AM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jones is actually unowned which surprises me a bit. Assuming I pick him up and start him, who makes the most sense to drop? Little? I also have held onto Manning for awhile and could presumably drop him...

Other interesting at least waiver options include Hartline, Massaquoi, Crabtree, and Sanzenbacher.

Last edited by derza222 : 10-01-2011 at 11:56 AM.
Old 10-01-2011, 01:51 PM    (permalink
JETS5128
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by derza222 View Post

Jacoby Ford vs. NE
Antonio Brown @ HOU
Greg Little vs. TEN

Got a feeling Brown could have a big week this week. Just my gut though so i understand if u dont wanna go with it. (Usually serves me right however)

Sig by Me
Old 10-01-2011, 01:52 PM    (permalink
JETS5128
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by JETS5128 View Post

Thoughts?
Need more opinions on this

Sig by Me
Old 10-01-2011, 01:58 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

I like Young, way more upside. Ocho doesn't look that good this year either.
Old 10-01-2011, 04:26 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ocho has disappointed me many times

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 07:57 PM    (permalink
Rabscuttle
Veteran

Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Non ppr

Leaning towards Fitz over Freeman and Pettigrew over Keller and have Rice and Jackson.

I have Colston banged up and Austin out so I need two wideouts and a flex.

TB M Williams, AJ Green, Torrey Smith, J Starks and D Sproles. My opponent has fortunately been softened up by the injury bug as well.
Rabscuttle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 08:53 PM    (permalink
JETS5128
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabscuttle View Post
Non ppr

Leaning towards Fitz over Freeman and Pettigrew over Keller and have Rice and Jackson.

I have Colston banged up and Austin out so I need two wideouts and a flex.

TB M Williams, AJ Green, Torrey Smith, J Starks and D Sproles. My opponent has fortunately been softened up by the injury bug as well.
Williams Green Starks

Sig by Me
Old 10-01-2011, 09:27 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Williams Green Sproles for me.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 03:46 AM    (permalink
Lord_Anubis
Rookie

Lord_Anubis is a cocksman.Lord_Anubis is a cocksman.Lord_Anubis is a cocksman.Lord_Anubis is a cocksman.Lord_Anubis is a cocksman.

agree w/ JETS5128 on william green starks

who wins on trade, non-ppr
Team A - Meachem
trading for
Team B - B. Wells
Lord_Anubis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 10:13 AM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

I would say team B, Wells has little competition for carries this year and personally I'm not a huge fan of New Orleans WR's, you can get really good production from them and occasionally they'll go off but Brees spreads the ball around so well they can be really inconsistent. Plus I think Meachem's numbers are inflated a bit compared to where they'll be once Moore and Colston are healthy (if that happens).

The one issue with that is if Wells' hamstring issue lingers then the owner who gets Meachem probably wins. Not sure I'd do the deal either way given things are kind of up in the air right now, but if you really want to pull the trigger on something I think the owner getting Wells still gets the better end of the deal. Just my opinion.
Old 10-02-2011, 10:25 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pick 2:

Brandon Lloyd @ GB
Denarius Moore vs Pats
Jordyzz vs Denver
Maclin vs SF

Another league:

QB (pick 1): Newton @ CHI or Romo vs DET

WR (pick 2): Mike Williams vs IND, David Nelson @ CIN, Jordyzz vs Denver, Titus Young vs DAL.