Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 10-02-2011, 10:05 AM    (permalink
Rabscuttle
Veteran

Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
If that's how it went down it is dirty. As insane as I am about FF, I wouldn't think twice about dropping that league immediately unless the commish was removed. Using commish login to circumvent the lineup lock is worthy of an old school tar & feathering. Boiling hot tar.

That's a weak trade but not one you should be that upset about, especially if Britt has an ACL/MCL and heading to IR. (And even moreso if the guy getting Nate is the Britt owner.)

Ugly and stupid by the Brady owner, but not an "integrity of the league zomgzz" type deal.
I e-mailed him about it and mentioned the fact it was in the transaction records and he fixed it while the late games were in progress. Won't be playing there next year. He just said he had no idea why he would start Newton over Brees. Probably same reason he started an inactive Beanie Wells.
Rabscuttle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 10:13 AM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaka View Post
Go Titus. I think Ocho won't get more than 2 catches... in Tom Terrific's crazy game against the Dolphins Ocho had like once catch, I doubt he does much better even with Hernandez doubtful.

I need help with the Flex option on my team, I have too many options available to me but I desperately need to make the right choice I am 2-1 going up against this 3-0 **** talking guy. Gotta win lol.

My options for the flex are...

Jahvid Best @ DAL

AJ Green vs. Buffalo

Brandon Lloyd @ GB

Nate Washington @ CLE

I have Mendenhall slated to start at RB, but could take him out for Best, however I am scared of Best's less than 3.0 YPC average (he does rack up a lot of receiving points though). Mendenhall has been pretty underwhelming though a stat line of I believe 2.5 points, 16 points, and 7 points through three weeks.
Bumpitdy-bump

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 10:17 AM    (permalink
senormysterioso
Pro Bowler

senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like AJ Green against Buffalo...we've seen Buffalo's offense score lots of points on much better defenses, so Cincy is gonna have to throw to keep up with them

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS
senormysterioso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 10:31 AM    (permalink
AHungryWalrus
Veteran

AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would go Best. I see Stafford getting a lot of pressure from Ware and needing to dump off to Best a lot.

For me, pick 2:

Dwayne Bowe, Santonio Holmes, Dexter McCluster, Denarius Moore, B Lloyd

Aaaaand Pick 2:

Arian Foster, Beanie Wells (if he goes), Felix Jones, Shonne Green, or one of the left overs from up top.
AHungryWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 10:50 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Should I start Kendall Hunter vs Philly or Shonn Greene vs Baltimore? 1 point PPR.
Old 10-02-2011, 10:54 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Pick 2:

Brandon Lloyd @ GB
Denarius Moore vs Pats
Jordyzz vs Denver
Maclin vs SF

Another league:

QB (pick 1): Newton @ CHI or Romo vs DET

WR (pick 2): Mike Williams vs IND, David Nelson @ CIN, Jordyzz vs Denver, Titus Young vs DAL.
Stuck on bottom of previous.
Old 10-02-2011, 10:57 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHungryWalrus View Post
I would go Best. I see Stafford getting a lot of pressure from Ware and needing to dump off to Best a lot.

For me, pick 2:

Dwayne Bowe, Santonio Holmes, Dexter McCluster, Denarius Moore, B Lloyd

Aaaaand Pick 2:

Arian Foster, Beanie Wells (if he goes), Felix Jones, Shonne Green, or one of the left overs from up top.
I need match ups for the WR. I love Moore, but might take Bowe and Holmes depending. Either way, its 2 of those 3 imo.

At RB, I like Foster and Felix.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
Should I start Kendall Hunter vs Philly or Shonn Greene vs Baltimore? 1 point PPR.
If Gore is officially out I roll the dice on Hunter. Greene has pretty much proven he sucks by now.
Old 10-02-2011, 10:59 AM    (permalink
AHungryWalrus
Veteran

AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I need match ups for the WR. I love Moore, but might take Bowe and Holmes depending. Either way, its 2 of those 3 imo.

At RB, I like Foster and Felix.

If Gore is officially out I roll the dice on Hunter. Greene has pretty much proven he sucks by now.
Moore is against New England... So tempting. Jets against Bmore, Chiefs against Minny.
Old 10-02-2011, 11:01 AM    (permalink
AHungryWalrus
Veteran

Quote:
Stuck on bottom of previous.
Moore, Maclin.

Newton

Mike Williams and I would roll the dice on Titus.
Old 10-02-2011, 11:02 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHungryWalrus View Post
Moore is against New England... So tempting. Jets against Bmore, Chiefs against Minny.
Yeah, I know the Moore matchup and personally would go for it. I am a gambler though. The safe route is likely Bowe and Holmes though.
Old 10-02-2011, 11:37 AM    (permalink
SFbear
Veteran

SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Standard Scoring

Pick 1 WR/RB
Beanie Wells vs. NYG
Kendall Hunter @ PHI (Gore is playing but Hunter gets the start)
Roy Helu @ STL
David Nelson @ CIN
Eric Decker @ GB
SFbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 11:37 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Decker or Reggie Wayne? I'm leaning Decker.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 11:50 AM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Pick 2:

Brandon Lloyd @ GB
Denarius Moore vs Pats
Jordyzz vs Denver
Maclin vs SF

Another league:

QB (pick 1): Newton @ CHI or Romo vs DET

WR (pick 2): Mike Williams vs IND, David Nelson @ CIN, Jordyzz vs Denver, Titus Young vs DAL.
d00d, we have the same wr's, i just have harvin instead of nelson.

i'm rolling with maclin, as you should every week vick plays and then i decided to go moore over lloyd. so those are my picks. hopefully we both win this weekend.
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 03:23 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I benched Gore this week in multiple leagues and he finally has a good game. ****.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 09:51 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've got Reggie Wayne left, other guy has no players left to play. I'm down 125.4 to 131.2. Will I win?

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 10:33 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikes_28 View Post
I've got Reggie Wayne left, other guy has no players left to play. I'm down 125.4 to 131.2. Will I win?
Curtis Painter.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 11:15 PM    (permalink
Bob Sanders Dreadlock
Pro Bowler

Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Trade offer
I get: MJD and Marques Colston
I give: Vincent Jackson and Eric Decker

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes
Bob Sanders Dreadlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 11:35 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikes_28 View Post
I was down 22.5 with just the Ravens D left to play. I won by 4.

Crazier things have happened.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 11:49 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Had a commanding lead with him just having the Ravens left. I hurt.
mqtirishfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 12:31 AM    (permalink
AHungryWalrus
Veteran

To everyone I gave advice to this week:

I'm sorry. Also, I benched Beanie last minute for Felix Jones because I read that Beanie was still pretty questionable.

Fantasy gongshow week for me.
Old 10-03-2011, 12:33 AM    (permalink
senormysterioso
Pro Bowler

senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm trying to buy low and sell high on a trade right now.

I offered
Matt Stafford
Dez Bryant
Ben Tate

for
Jermichael Finley
Chris Johnson

the guy that I offered it too is really impatient and makes millions of waiver wire moves every week. I have a feeling he's going to accept it.

sig by BoneKrusher

Old 10-03-2011, 12:33 AM    (permalink
AHungryWalrus
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post
Trade offer
I get: MJD and Marques Colston
I give: Vincent Jackson and Eric Decker
I honestly probably wouldn't do that unless I was really weak at running back. Mojo is just so hard to own due to his team around him.

Colston is always a toss up whether he will have a big game or absolutely nothing, or just get injured.
Old 10-03-2011, 12:34 AM    (permalink
AHungryWalrus
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by senormysterioso View Post

I offered
Matt Stafford
Dez Bryant
Ben Tate

for
Jermichael Finley
Chris Johnson

the guy that I offered it too is really impatient and makes millions of waiver wire moves every week. I have a feeling he's going to accept it.
If you can get anything for Ben Tate at this point... props.

Although giving up Stafford and Bryant is tough. Bryant when healthy is absolutely dirty.
Old 10-03-2011, 12:37 AM    (permalink
JETS5128
Pro Bowler

JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by senormysterioso View Post

I offered
Matt Stafford
Dez Bryant
Ben Tate

for
Jermichael Finley
Chris Johnson

I wouldnt do that trade i have a tough time seeing CJ as an equally productive player to either Stafford or Dez

Sig by Me
JETS5128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 12:39 AM    (permalink
senormysterioso
Pro Bowler

I'm pretty deep at WR, thin at RB and have no TE.

I have Hakeem Nicks, AJ Green, Mike Williams (TB), and Percy Harvin.

Ray Rice, Matt Forte at RB with Tate and Steven Ridley as backups. I'm just picking up garbage off the waiver wire for TE.

I have Cam Newton at QB as well so I can afford to dump Stafford...plus they have the same bye week.

sig by BoneKrusher