Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 10-04-2011, 12:16 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who wins this trade:

Adrian Peterson, Roddy White, and Tony Romo for Arian Foster, Calvin Johnson, and Ben Roethlisberger.
Old 10-04-2011, 12:59 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Bowe or Sproles this week for head to head flex spot?
I'd go with Sproles. Carolina is giving up crazy points to RBs. Even though that may mean Ingram / Thomas get more than Sproles, I still think Sproles should do well this week in a game that will be high scoring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Who wins this trade:

Adrian Peterson, Roddy White, and Tony Romo for Arian Foster, Calvin Johnson, and Ben Roethlisberger.
Foster / CJ > AP / White by a lot right now. I'd take the downgrade at QB for that any day. Especially since it's easier to work a trade that improves your QB spot than it is to upgrade at RB or WR.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 04:22 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
I'd go with Sproles. Carolina is giving up crazy points to RBs. Even though that may mean Ingram / Thomas get more than Sproles, I still think Sproles should do well this week in a game that will be high scoring.

Foster / CJ > AP / White by a lot right now. I'd take the downgrade at QB for that any day. Especially since it's easier to work a trade that improves your QB spot than it is to upgrade at RB or WR.
I agree. Who wins this:

Adrian Peterson for Freddie Jackson and Steve Smith
Old 10-04-2011, 05:23 PM    (permalink
Mushtaq23
Rookie

Mushtaq23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mushtaq23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mushtaq23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mushtaq23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mushtaq23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mushtaq23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mushtaq23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mushtaq23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mushtaq23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mushtaq23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mushtaq23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Start or sit?

DeAngelo Williams vs NO or Joseph Addai vs KC.

And which two out of Nate Washington (@PIT), Pierre Garcon (KC), Antonio Brown (TEN) and Mario Manningham (SEA).
Mushtaq23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 05:54 PM    (permalink
NotRickJames
Veteran

NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My only regret about fnatasy this year was not accepting a trade offer for Shonn Greene. :(
Old 10-04-2011, 06:43 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I agree. Who wins this:

In my league, Steve Smith is the #3 WR and Jackson is the #6th best RB, with Peterson being the #9th best RB.

I'd do it. Peterson will get more points than Jackson, but not both. Smith is playing out of his mind with Newton and Jackson is playing like a stud too.

Who would you guys trade, Rob Gronkowski or Jermichael Finley?

edit: also, would you give up James Starks for Sidney Rice?

Props to clover_jeez!

Last edited by Mr. Goosemahn : 10-04-2011 at 06:57 PM.
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 08:12 PM    (permalink
AHungryWalrus
Veteran

AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
In my league, Steve Smith is the #3 WR and Jackson is the #6th best RB, with Peterson being the #9th best RB.

I'd do it. Peterson will get more points than Jackson, but not both. Smith is playing out of his mind with Newton and Jackson is playing like a stud too.

For the TE's I would look at offers for both. When you have two great options, you trade the one with more perceived value.

As for Starks and Rice, it depends on the rest of my depth.
AHungryWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 08:21 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

edit: double post...

Props to clover_jeez!

Last edited by Mr. Goosemahn : 10-04-2011 at 08:30 PM.
Old 10-04-2011, 08:29 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHungryWalrus View Post
As for Starks and Rice, it depends on the rest of my depth.
I have the following players (PPR league):

RB Darren Sproles
RB LeGarrette Blount
RB Mike Tolbert
RB Felix Jones
RB Jonathan Stewart
RB James Starks

WR Calvin Johnson
WR Vincent Jackson
WR Percy Harvin
WR Denarius Moore

Props to clover_jeez!
Old 10-04-2011, 08:44 PM    (permalink
AHungryWalrus
Veteran

AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

RB Darren Sproles
RB LeGarrette Blount
RB Mike Tolbert
RB Felix Jones
RB Jonathan Stewart
RB James Starks

WR Calvin Johnson
WR Vincent Jackson
WR Percy Harvin
WR Denarius Moore
Honestly, I would be faster to drop Stewart. He's only getting 10 - 12 touches a game, and Newton is their goal line running back.
AHungryWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 06:08 AM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't understand how I'm 1-3

my team.....

QB- Matt Stafford
RB- Chris Johnson
RB- Peyton Hillis
RB/WR- Shonn Greene
WR- Roddy White
WR- Dez Bryant
K- Stephen Gostkowski
DEF- Bucs/Bengals

It's not really a bad team IMO, I mean I don't know maybe I just don't pay enough attention to the matchups. My Bench is.....Matt Shaub, Ryan Grant, Michael Crabtree, Lance Kendricks, Antonio Brown, Torrey Smith

The dude I'm facing is 4-0 and scored 75 more points than i did last week and has almost 200 more points than I do in the league so far. His team...

QB- Mike Vick
RB- Felix Jones
RB- Beanie Wells
WR- AJ Green
WR- Hakeem Nicks
RB/WR- Sidney Rice
TE- Jimmy Graham
K- Alex Henery
DEF- Houston

All of his guys are producing, all of my guys.....really aren't besides a handful. Should I be in panic mode or should I just let it ride out? I know I'm going to lose this week I mean Nicks is facing Seattle's secondary and Sidney is going up against the Giants' which is terrible.

I really want to get rid of Shonn Greene but whats a good offer for him you think? I'm looking at maybe a WR to play in the Flex position. Maybe a Shonn Greene and Michael Crabtree fooooooor Maclin? ahhhh I want Maclin.

Last edited by holt_bruce81 : 10-05-2011 at 06:15 AM.
holt_bruce81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 09:12 AM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

if you can get maclin for greene and crabtree someone in your league is an idiot. i'm actually surprised you're even 1-3 with that team. johnson, hillis, and greene have all sucked so far. your wr's are ok, but your bench is just awful. definitely try to find some better backups. you might not have a choice but to sell low on cj2k to improve your roster
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 10:15 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I agree. Who wins this:

If the Fred/Smith owner accepts that he should be banned from FF for life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mushtaq23 View Post
Start or sit?

DeAngelo Williams vs NO or Joseph Addai vs KC.

And which two out of Nate Washington (@PIT), Pierre Garcon (KC), Antonio Brown (TEN) and Mario Manningham (SEA).
I'd go Addai. The Colts have been trying to run more and KC is pretty bad at stopping it (and anything else, really.) Give DWill one more week, as he looks like he's picking up. NO has a decent run D, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotRickJames View Post
My only regret about fnatasy this year was not accepting a trade offer for Shonn Greene. :(
I just moved him in a ppr league - thankfully. He's just not good and the Jets Oline is poor, too. Yahoo has him as un-*******-droppable for some asinine reason. I traded Greene & Daniels for McCluster & Finley. :)

Old 10-05-2011, 10:19 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:

Quote:

RB Darren Sproles
RB LeGarrette Blount
RB Mike Tolbert
RB Felix Jones
RB Jonathan Stewart
RB James Starks

WR Calvin Johnson
WR Vincent Jackson
WR Percy Harvin
WR Denarius Moore
I would make that deal with your lineup. Starks is going to be back and forth as the 1a / 1b in the RBBC in Green Bay and no RB is going to be studly in that offense anyway. Make the move and hope Rice can be reasonably productive in the bye weeks for you. Stewart / Tolbert / Starks are all pretty much equal, imo. Losing any one of the 3 makes no difference.

Old 10-05-2011, 10:29 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
I don't understand how I'm 1-3

my team.....

QB- Matt Stafford
RB- Chris Johnson
RB- Peyton Hillis
RB/WR- Shonn Greene
WR- Roddy White
WR- Dez Bryant
K- Stephen Gostkowski
DEF- Bucs/Bengals

It's not really a bad team IMO, I mean I don't know maybe I just don't pay enough attention to the matchups. My Bench is.....Matt Shaub, Ryan Grant, Michael Crabtree, Lance Kendricks, Antonio Brown, Torrey Smith

The dude I'm facing is 4-0 and scored 75 more points than i did last week and has almost 200 more points than I do in the league so far. His team...

QB- Mike Vick
RB- Felix Jones
RB- Beanie Wells
WR- AJ Green
WR- Hakeem Nicks
RB/WR- Sidney Rice
TE- Jimmy Graham
K- Alex Henery
DEF- Houston

All of his guys are producing, all of my guys.....really aren't besides a handful. Should I be in panic mode or should I just let it ride out? I know I'm going to lose this week I mean Nicks is facing Seattle's secondary and Sidney is going up against the Giants' which is terrible.

I really want to get rid of Shonn Greene but whats a good offer for him you think? I'm looking at maybe a WR to play in the Flex position. Maybe a Shonn Greene and Michael Crabtree fooooooor Maclin? ahhhh I want Maclin.
Yikes . . . yeah, not a bad team on paper, but they've all produced one good game each so far. I don't see any value for you in trade aside from Stafford right now and maybe Dez since he's a Cowboy - hype machine! CJ is on the rise, Hillis should come back strong (and getting more touches) and, if the Jets Oline can get it together, Greene may have some value going forward.

With Schaub on the bench, I'd try to move a QB. See if you get any bites by putting Stafford / Schaub / Dez / Greene on the block for a 2 for 1 deal getting you a better RB for that flex spot; a WR upgrade if the deal includes Dez, and / or a TE upgrade (but that is probably on the wire.)

Wire targets: Cruz / Jacoby Jones / Walter and any RB not snapped up today (Ridley / Torain)

Old 10-05-2011, 02:28 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

definitely target torain on the waiver wire. he's on a bye which tends to make people stay away, but fresh off of the bye he gets philadelphia, carolina, and then buffalo, some nice looking matchups for a rb.

also, when healthy (a big factor) and when receiving the bulk of the carries, torain is a pretty solid rb. his 16 game averages for last season were 1158 yards, 6 touchdowns, 29 receptions, 200 yards, and 3 touchdowns. that would be 212 points in ppr.

i just went through those numbers and made myself very happy that i got him of waivers this week. only dropped one spot in the priority list to do it, too.
Old 10-05-2011, 05:07 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ok so this guy offered me two trades....in both trades I receive Aaron Rodgers and give up Vincent Jackson and Jason Witten....I'm going to accept because my QBs right now are Kolb, Ben and Peyton....sooo I need one. The other part of the deal is the WR I receive....Preston Parker or Johnny Knox?
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 06:16 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Should I trade Stafford,Sporles,Moss for Vick and Steve Smith(car)?

Vick gets hurt alot but I have feeling Stafford will not keep this up.

or

Stafford,Darius Moore,Sporles,Fred Davis for Brees and AP?

QB: Stafford
RB:McFadden.Wells,Kendall Hunter,Lynch,Sporles,Torrain
WR:Colston,Mike Williams(TB),Calvin Johnson, Roddy White,Darius Moore,Santana Moss, and Mike Sims Walker
TE: Gates,Cook and Fred Davis
K: Gould
Def: Tennessee

1 QB
2 WR
2 RB
2 W/R

its not a PPR league

Last edited by Complex : 10-06-2011 at 02:26 AM.
Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 07:26 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Complex View Post

or

if it's not ppr, jump on the 2nd one. stafford and brees are putting up similar numbers, but brees is definitely a safer bet. plus stafford is still an injury risk. aside from those two, which is a push, you're basically geting ap for moore, sproles, and davis. that's a great buy low. if it is ppr, see if you can't get more in return even, because sproles has put up sick ppr numbers.
Old 10-05-2011, 10:44 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm trying to package a deal for Julio Jones

He really needs a Quarterback and I have Schaub on my bench. Maybe him and a 3rd or 4th receiver? or would it take more than that?
Old 10-05-2011, 11:14 PM    (permalink
JETS5128
Pro Bowler

JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

or

Tough to truly gauge how much your giving up without seeing ur roster, but that looks like way too much on the surface. AP is stuck on a terrible team that has to play from behind and will be starting a rookie QB soon. Sproles is a boss in PPR, Stafford is sick with it, Davis is a good TE and Denarius Moore has a chance to score every week

Dont do that trade

Sig by Me
JETS5128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 12:05 AM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

3 out of the 4 weeks I have missed out on picking up a RB through waivers because someone has a better waiver wire that also wants the same player.
Old 10-06-2011, 12:14 AM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

I was offered Eric Decker, AJ Green, and Beanie Wells for Vincent Jackson and Jonathan Stewart.

Thoughts?

PPR league, too.

Props to clover_jeez!
Old 10-06-2011, 02:26 AM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

or

QB: Stafford
RB:McFadden.Wells,Kendall Hunter,Lynch,Sporles,Torrain
WR:Colston,Mike Williams(TB),Calvin Johnson, Roddy White,Darius Moore,Santana Moss, and Mike Sims Walker
TE: Gates,Cook and Fred Davis
K: Gould
Def: Tennessee

1 QB
2 WR
2 RB
2 W/R

its not a PPR league
I updated it with my roster
Old 10-06-2011, 10:58 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ok so I have Ray Rice and it's his bye week I picked up Ryan Grant and Mike Tolbert off Waiver who should i start?

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote