Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 10-07-2011, 07:48 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
pick 2 - W/R/T & W/R - nonppr

Eric Decker
Mark Ingram
Jacoby Ford
Jared Cook
Danario Alexander
Devery Henderson
Darius Heyward-Bey
Based just on the fact that they're getting the ball. Ford and DHB are just question marks to me right now. DHB is very inconsistent, and Ford has done nothing this year. Ingram is consistent, but just doesn't do much. He's hovering at around 50 yards on 15 carries a game. Cook and Alexander can have big games, but Henderson and Decker just seem safer options for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaka View Post
AJ Green v. Jacksonville
Or
Nate Washington v. Steelers

Please and thank you! =)
A.J. Green, IMO. The Steelers are actually the #1 pass defense in the league, but shhhh, don't tell anybody :)

Opposing #1 WRs have combined for 12 catches, 143 yards, and 1 TD in the first four games. If Washington is the #1, I wouldn't count on him putting up big numbers against Ike Taylor, unless he gets injured or something.

Plus, I wouldn't be surprised if CJ2K ran for 100+ on the Steelers, with the way our defense has been playing.

Still, check the weather for Green. You might not have a choice based on that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heisman View Post
I need some help guys... nonppr league. I need 2 flexes and these are my options:

Mark Ingram @ Carolina
Isaac Redman vs. Tennessee
Mario Manningham vs. Seattle
Dexter McCluster @ Indianapolis

Thanks!
I'd use Manningham, since the Giants appear to have refound their passing attack and Eli is better than Cassel, and Redman if Mendenhall doesn't play. ONLY if he doesn't play though. Otherwise, McCluster. Redman has played well this year even with our ****** offensive line, he is more decisive and powers through for more yards. Plus, we just resigned Max Starks, and while he certainly isn't all-pro, he is definitely an improvement over Trai Essex and Jonathan Scott.

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 07:49 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

End of page monster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
All right, so a guy wants to have one of my two TE's, Rob Gronkowski or Jermichael Finley. Who should I trade, and for who?

Here are our rosters.

Mine:
QB Aaron Rodgers
QB Ryan Fitzpatrick
WR Calvin Johnson
WR Vincent Jackson
WR Percy Harvin
WR Denarius Moore
RB Darren Sproles
RB LeGarrette Blount
RB Mike Tolbert
RB Jonathan Stewart
RB Felix Jones
RB James Starks
TE Rob Gronkowski
TE Jermichael Finley

His roster:
QB Josh Freeman
QB Ben Roethlisberger
QB Matt Hasselbeck
WR Hakeem Nicks
WR Julio Jones
WR Robert Meachem
WR Nate Washington
RB Darren McFadden
RB Daniel Thomas
RB Michael Bush
RB DeAngelo Williams
TE Scott Chandler
TE Antonio Gates

I'm thinking of targeting either Nicks or McFadden with Gates also in the deal (buy low, maybe?), as well as being willing to give up one extra player, like three for two. Any trade suggestions? Which TE should I trade?

Props to clover_jeez!
Old 10-07-2011, 10:02 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
All right, so a guy wants to have one of my two TE's, Rob Gronkowski or Jermichael Finley. Who should I trade, and for who?

Here are our rosters.

Mine:
QB Aaron Rodgers
QB Ryan Fitzpatrick
WR Calvin Johnson
WR Vincent Jackson
WR Percy Harvin
WR Denarius Moore
RB Darren Sproles
RB LeGarrette Blount
RB Mike Tolbert
RB Jonathan Stewart
RB Felix Jones
RB James Starks
TE Rob Gronkowski
TE Jermichael Finley

His roster:
QB Josh Freeman
QB Ben Roethlisberger
QB Matt Hasselbeck
WR Hakeem Nicks
WR Julio Jones
WR Robert Meachem
WR Nate Washington
RB Darren McFadden
RB Daniel Thomas
RB Michael Bush
RB DeAngelo Williams
TE Scott Chandler
TE Antonio Gates

I'm thinking of targeting either Nicks or McFadden with Gates also in the deal (buy low, maybe?), as well as being willing to give up one extra player, like three for two. Any trade suggestions? Which TE should I trade?
You'll need to give 2 for 1 if you try for Nicks or DMC. I'm thinking Sproles + TE for DMC but I wouldn't give up DMC if he were mine. I'd part with any RB on your roster to get DMC, though.

If you can get Julio straight up or even w/a TE and Moore it would be a great upgrade for your team.

Both TEs have nice playoff schedules but I'd say the Packers are more likely to be resting players than the Pats. NE just can't stop anyone defensively and BB has never been big on sitting players.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 10:36 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lloyd vs SD or Wayne vs KC, 1 pt ppr

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 11:44 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
You'll need to give 2 for 1 if you try for Nicks or DMC. I'm thinking Sproles + TE for DMC but I wouldn't give up DMC if he were mine. I'd part with any RB on your roster to get DMC, though.

If you can get Julio straight up or even w/a TE and Moore it would be a great upgrade for your team.

Both TEs have nice playoff schedules but I'd say the Packers are more likely to be resting players than the Pats. NE just can't stop anyone defensively and BB has never been big on sitting players.
I'm willing to trade any RB except Sproles right now. Believe it or not, he's only got 12 points less than DMC this season, basically just a catch. That's how strong Sproles is in a PPR league, it's insane. But yeah, I'm going to have to give him an extra player, without a doubt, to pry either DMC or Nicks. I think Nicks would come cheaper.

And I was thinking alongside the same lines as you regarding Gronk > Finley. I'm just worried Gronk's production decreases a little, but consistently, with Hernandez back in the fold.

Quote:
Lloyd would be my pick. Curtis Painter + Brandon Flowers is just not a good combination for Wayne. Also, I get the feeling Painter is much more comfortable throwing to Garcon, but that might just be me.

Props to clover_jeez!
Old 10-08-2011, 11:14 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post

@Rob S - we'll bump that later and see who was right. I'm pretty confident Tate will prove to be more valuable than Sproles, even in PPR.
Speaking of Sproles, I'm feeling pretty good about this one right now.
Old 10-08-2011, 11:25 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Definitely Lloyd. The KC / Indy game has the makeup of a punt filled, 12 total point, barnburner.

Quote:
I'm willing to trade any RB except Sproles right now. Believe it or not, he's only got 12 points less than DMC this season, basically just a catch. That's how strong Sproles is in a PPR league, it's insane. But yeah, I'm going to have to give him an extra player, without a doubt, to pry either DMC or Nicks. I think Nicks would come cheaper.

And I was thinking alongside the same lines as you regarding Gronk > Finley. I'm just worried Gronk's production decreases a little, but consistently, with Hernandez back in the fold.

Lloyd would be my pick. Curtis Painter + Brandon Flowers is just not a good combination for Wayne. Also, I get the feeling Painter is much more comfortable throwing to Garcon, but that might just be me.
I just don't see a DMC owner parting with him. He's too valuable to lose him in for a TE upgrade without something very strong in return. At which point, like you mention, it's really more of a lateral move for you since the difference is marginal between the RB you give up and the one you get. For Nicks, I think the same applies but Moore isn't enough to get it done, imo. Your ambitious, and I like that, but I just don't see you getting the #1 RB or #1 WR from any team with the ammo you have. Unless you make a move that includes one of your top guys, but that kind of defeats the purpose.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 10:15 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thoughts on starting Matt Ryan or Stafford tomorrow? I'm leaning Ryan because I think we'll have to throw it a ton after getting down early.
Old 10-08-2011, 11:07 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

id never go against stafford, plus falcons try to maintain a balanced offense you know that the lions are going to throw it over and over

Tolbert @ Den
Starks @ Atl
Ingram @ Car
Washington @ Pit

or drop someone for

Grant @ Atl
or
P. Thomas @ Car

non ppr

Old 10-08-2011, 11:36 PM    (permalink
AHungryWalrus
Veteran

AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
id never go against stafford, plus falcons try to maintain a balanced offense you know that the lions are going to throw it over and over

Tolbert @ Den
Starks @ Atl
Ingram @ Car
Washington @ Pit

or drop someone for

Grant @ Atl
or
P. Thomas @ Car

non ppr
That's a conglomeration of guys where no matter who I pick, it's gonna be the other one having a big game...

But, despite that, I would have to go with Tolbert being the safest bet to produce SOMETHING helpful.
AHungryWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 11:37 PM    (permalink
AHungryWalrus
Veteran

AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pick one:

Santonio Holmes
Brandon Lloyd
Shonn Greene
Old 10-09-2011, 06:37 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

I'm gonna say Holmes, Sanchez is gonna throw a lot

Old 10-09-2011, 09:06 AM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

PPR flex...

David Nelson v. Eagles

or

Victor Cruz v. Seahawks

or

DeAngelo Williams v. Saints

Thanks people! :D
Old 10-09-2011, 11:13 AM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
PPR flex...

David Nelson v. Eagles

or

Victor Cruz v. Seahawks

or

DeAngelo Williams v. Saints

Thanks people! :D
First one I'd scratch off the list is Williams. He hasn't done squat and Stewart is the guy benefiting more from receptions. Then I'd choose Cruz over Nelson based solely on the Eagles' secondary. It's going to be Samuel or DRC on him, so I wouldn't expect great production from him.

I'd go with Cruz, but hesitantly. Buffalo has an explosive offense that can churn out points vs. anyone, but Cruz is facing a terrible secondary.

Props to clover_jeez!
Old 10-09-2011, 12:57 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ughhh i started ingram over lynch. i ******* despise sean payton
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 01:22 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Quote:
First one I'd scratch off the list is Williams. He hasn't done squat and Stewart is the guy benefiting more from receptions. Then I'd choose Cruz over Nelson based solely on the Eagles' secondary. It's going to be Samuel or DRC on him, so I wouldn't expect great production from him.

I'd go with Cruz, but hesitantly. Buffalo has an explosive offense that can churn out points vs. anyone, but Cruz is facing a terrible secondary.
:S

Hope you didn't listen to me, lol.

Props to clover_jeez!
Old 10-09-2011, 01:44 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I gotta say, having to start Gabbert today is depressing. It's slightly better than having no Qb, at least.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 05:57 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Quote:
:S

Hope you didn't listen to me, lol.
Scratch that, guess I was right :)

Props to clover_jeez!
Old 10-09-2011, 06:02 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I guess it's good to have late game quarterbacks based on how close my games are, but I really wish I had just started Roethlisberger.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 06:04 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just really have to hope that Cobb doesnt have one of those big fantasy games again.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 06:41 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I need 12 points from Roddy White tonight. No ppr. Money league so c'mon Roddy!

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 07:36 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
I need 12 points from Roddy White tonight. No ppr. Money league so c'mon Roddy!
I think he gets it. 60 yards and a TD seems more than manageable for a guy like Roddy.

Props to clover_jeez!
Old 10-09-2011, 07:43 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Quote:
I think he gets it. 60 yards and a TD seems more than manageable for a guy like Roddy.
There's the TD :D

Props to clover_jeez!
Old 10-10-2011, 09:30 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just dealt Schaub and Owen Daniels for Reggie Wayne and Antonio Gates. thoughts?
I've got Stafford, it's a 3 WR league, and my WR's before were Greg Jennings, Harvin and Mike Thomas. And I picked up Cutler as a backup QB
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 09:35 AM    (permalink
AHungryWalrus
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
I just dealt Schaub and Owen Daniels for Reggie Wayne and Antonio Gates. thoughts?
I've got Stafford, it's a 3 WR league, and my WR's before were Greg Jennings, Harvin and Mike Thomas. And I picked up Cutler as a backup QB
Assuming Gates comes back after the bye and stays healthy, it looks like a solid deal. But, that's not even close to guaranteed. Tough call.

Reggie Wayne is just filler. A good game for him from here on out is looking like it's a 5 catch 70 yard performance.