Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 10-21-2011, 12:31 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm starting James Jones because Maclin is on his bye, as well as Nicks. Right next to Brandon Marshall. I'm hoping I can get at least 20 combined from them. Not my finest hour. Only carrying 4 WRs.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 02:51 AM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
I'm starting James Jones because Maclin is on his bye, as well as Nicks. Right next to Brandon Marshall. I'm hoping I can get at least 20 combined from them. Not my finest hour. Only carrying 4 WRs.
I'm in the same boat as you. I'm starting Julio Jones and greg little this week, yuck. If Julio can't go I have to start Demaryius. good thing the guy I'm playing has Brady and Fred Jackson on the bye.
Old 10-21-2011, 04:58 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jimmy Graham is my #2 scorer behind Jahvid Best...DAMN YOU INJURIES

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 10:45 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

AHungryWalrus - I wanted to fix my braincramp after thinking about it more last night. Garcon is smoking hot and should stay in your lineup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
I really like Torain's matchup and I'm playing him but doubt I'd do so over Garcon. I don't really like Pierre, but he has clearly emerged as Painter's go-to-guy. Washington's O should return to running, but with Shanny it's anyone's guess what will happen. Tough call . . . ppr maybe Garcon, but I still think Torain is the right play against that Panthers D.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHungryWalrus View Post
Should I roll with Garcon against NO or give Torain another chance against Carolina?

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 10:58 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaka View Post
Okay guys I have some how managed to salvage a season that has made me lose Peyton, Jamaal Charles, Kenny Britt, and now maybe Jahvid Best. I am 4-2 in third place.

I need some opinions on who to start this week. I am set at QB, WR, and TE, but I need some help on the flex and RB spots.

Okay Two RB spots and the flex, who are my starters?

Steven Jackson @ DAL
Rashard Mendenhall @ ARI
Maurice Jones-Drew vs. BAL
Jordy Nelson @ MIN
Nate Washington vs. HOU

Right now I am thinking, S-Jax, Mendenhall and Jordyz. Thoughts?

Thanks for the help guys, you have really hooked it up this season! :)
Sounds right. MJD hasn't been great this year and the Ravens D is far too dominant to expect that to change this week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbills View Post
trade help

guy offered S.Bradford and V.Jackson for T.Tebow and R.White.
Do it. It's an upgrade to your starting lineup. Roddy is a huge disappointment and it's time to cut and run.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
I have Cam Newton and Tony Romo at QB and want to move one for a WR. What kind of value should I be asking for each? The guys that could be potential targets (are currently on a team with a bad QB) are Miles Austin, Dwayne Bowe, Marques Colston, Mike Wallace, and Greg Jennings.
Any of those guys would be great - for either QB. Cam is probably the higher hype (compared to a cowboy??!!!! lol) and a top 2-5 QB depending on scoring so he should command more. Mostly, though, it depends on their depth at WR. A straight swap would work if it doesn't decimate their WR core. Otherwise, you may have to sweeten the deal with your second or third best WR. It always depends on how reasonable the trade partner will be.

FWIW - I started talking trades with 3 other owners in my highest buy-in money league and all 3 are playing "I don't want to get that thin at RB" in their responses. I'm offering Aaron ******* Rodgers! I can understand that from the guy with McCoy & Fred w/4th & 6th round keeper value, but the guy w/Forte . . . ??? w/e . . . have fun starting Ben (138 points) or Ryan (126) instead of ARod (288) . . . dick!

/rant

Old 10-21-2011, 10:59 AM    (permalink
SimonRath
Pro Bowler

SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Should I start Tim Tebow or Matt Ryan?

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.
SimonRath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 11:16 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Tough choice . . . with Ryan you know what you get and it's nothing special. With Tebow you could get even less, unless he runs a few in. Of the two games, I'd say the Denver/Miami game is the one most likely to end w/only field goals on the board. Mostly b/c Marshall will drop the only potential TDs in the game.

I'd go Ryan and hope (expect) the Lions roast the Falcons D so it becomes a shootout.

Old 10-21-2011, 11:45 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Any of those guys would be great - for either QB. Cam is probably the higher hype (compared to a cowboy??!!!! lol) and a top 2-5 QB depending on scoring so he should command more. Mostly, though, it depends on their depth at WR. A straight swap would work if it doesn't decimate their WR core. Otherwise, you may have to sweeten the deal with your second or third best WR. It always depends on how reasonable the trade partner will be.

FWIW - I started talking trades with 3 other owners in my highest buy-in money league and all 3 are playing "I don't want to get that thin at RB" in their responses. I'm offering Aaron ******* Rodgers! I can understand that from the guy with McCoy & Fred w/4th & 6th round keeper value, but the guy w/Forte . . . ??? w/e . . . have fun starting Ben (138 points) or Ryan (126) instead of ARod (288) . . . dick!

/rant
I really want Jennings or Wallace b/c Roddy White has screwed me out of a true WR1. Thing is, they are owned by the same guy. I have made the guy a bunch of offers, but he is second guessing everything. I offered him a Romo and Mike Williams deal or the straight swap with Cam and let him choose who to deal on his end. Its frustrating me because he is starting Joe Flacco.
Old 10-21-2011, 12:14 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

No decision for fear of making the wrong decision. That sucks.

I'm not sure which is worse, tbh. My guys are basically playing the salesman role and giving me the 'make an offer' bs.

Either way, the result is the same. Making trades is far more difficult than it should be b/c guys want to "win" the trade rather than make a solid move that accomplishes something good for both teams.

Old 10-21-2011, 12:48 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So, I'm really stuck on who to start this week as I've got McCoy, Bradshaw, and Steve Johnson on bye otherwise I wouldn't have much of a decision to make.

standard scoring(no PPR, no bonuses)
pick 1 RB, 2 WR, and 1 RB/WR:
Marshawn Lynch @ CLE
Michael Bush vs KC
LaDanian Tomlinson vs SD
Reggie Wayne @ NO
Santana Moss @ CAR
Hines Ward @ ARI
Kevin Walter @ TEN

Thanks in advance and +rep to those who answer.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 01:05 PM    (permalink
senormysterioso
Pro Bowler

senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshallb View Post
So, I'm really stuck on who to start this week as I've got McCoy, Bradshaw, and Steve Johnson on bye otherwise I wouldn't have much of a decision to make.

Marshawn Lynch @ CLE
Michael Bush vs KC
LaDanian Tomlinson vs SD
Reggie Wayne @ NO
Santana Moss @ CAR
Hines Ward @ ARI
Kevin Walter @ TEN

I'll say LDT, just because he's going to be motivated playing San Diego

Wayne and Moss against suspect pass defenses

And I guess Bush, because I don't expect the Raiders to throw much this week with a quarterback that was retired last week

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS
senormysterioso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 01:22 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who should I start between

Matthews vs Jets
Lynch vs Cleveland
Torain vs Carolina
Hardesty vs Seahawks
Graham vs Chi
Beanie vs Pitt

I need to pick 3.
Old 10-21-2011, 02:03 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshallb View Post

Marshawn Lynch @ CLE
Michael Bush vs KC
LaDanian Tomlinson vs SD
Reggie Wayne @ NO
Santana Moss @ CAR
Hines Ward @ ARI
Kevin Walter @ TEN

My initial reaction was Lynch / Moss / Walter. None of these players have stellar matchups, tbh. I'd go with those 3 plus Bush, as he has a good chance of falling into the endzone against the weak KC run D. Wayne is a really tough sit, though, as we have to figure that game will be a quick lead for NOLA and passing to catch up all day for Indy. I could see Wayne in place of any of the four mentioned. That whole list is kind of a crap shoot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Complex View Post
Who should I start between

Matthews vs Jets
Lynch vs Cleveland
Torain vs Carolina
Hardesty vs Seahawks
Graham vs Chi
Beanie vs Pitt

I need to pick 3.
Matthews is looking like a must start until he gets hurt again.
Graham because the Buccs are way better with him in a full time role.

Torain vs. the worst rush D in football.
I could see Beanie instead of Torain as the safer pick, easily. The Pitt D seems to have figured out how to be the Pitt D again, though. And they've been great against the pass so a weak pass game (Arizona) shouldn't prevent them from just stacking Beanie every play.

Old 10-21-2011, 04:10 PM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Making trades is far more difficult than it should be b/c guys want to "win" the trade rather than make a solid move that accomplishes something good for both teams.
Im lucky in the sense that i have some sensible owners in my league, i managed to trade Steven Jackson and Denarius Moore for Steve Smith and DeAngelo Williams.

It may look like a loss for his team, because Steve Smith was scoring high and SJax was injured. But he was thin at RB, and i was paper thin at WR while he was super deep at WR. He wasnt too stubborn to move Smith, and now Smith is my No1 WR, and Sjax is his no1/2 RB.

Also just managed to trade DeAngelo for Chris Johnson!

Perfect example of a trade accomplishing something good for both sides.

Thanks Phlysac!!!
Old 10-21-2011, 04:34 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Some leagues are better than others. This particular league is still my favorite based on the scoring and general banter, but there are a few owners who are notorious for over valuing their own guys.

I'm thinking I'll hammer out a blockbuster w/the DMC owner since he has Palmer / Flacco / Tebow / Hass b/c he drafted Peyton. I'm thinking I can get him to part with DMC / Welker / Torrey Smith / QB (Palmer/Tebow) for Rodgers / VJax / Nicks / and maybe Battle or Torain. Still looks like I'm giving up too much though, so I'll have to work on it more.

It's bonus points & high scoring so Welker has 166.4 and Nicks/VJax combined have 167.7

I'd have a starting lineup of:
Cam
DMC / Bradshaw
Welker / Wallace / Smith (ranked #1, 3 and 4 in this league)
Gronk
Ravens

Old 10-21-2011, 04:45 PM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Some leagues are better than others. This particular league is still my favorite based on the scoring and general banter, but there are a few owners who are notorious for over valuing their own guys.

I'm thinking I'll hammer out a blockbuster w/the DMC owner since he has Palmer / Flacco / Tebow / Hass b/c he drafted Peyton. I'm thinking I can get him to part with DMC / Welker / Torrey Smith / QB (Palmer/Tebow) for Rodgers / VJax / Nicks / and maybe Battle or Torain. Still looks like I'm giving up too much though, so I'll have to work on it more.

It's bonus points & high scoring so Welker has 166.4 and Nicks/VJax combined have 167.7

I'd have a starting lineup of:
Cam
DMC / Bradshaw
Welker / Wallace / Smith (ranked #1, 3 and 4 in this league)
Gronk
Ravens

That would be a tasty lineup, but if you were giving up that much, i think i would prefer a more consistant #2 RB. I really like Bradshaw, but he is kinda up and down in terms of production. Id also make sure you were confident in your backup QB, he's shown no sign of slowing down so far, but if Cam does as the season goes on, it could be killer for your team. Im in the same boat, i have Cam and Smith starting, and im pretty happy with Schaub as my backup, but if Cam went down my team would be no where near as potent.
Old 10-21-2011, 04:52 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
That would be a tasty lineup, but if you were giving up that much, i think i would prefer a more consistant #2 RB. I really like Bradshaw, but he is kinda up and down in terms of production. Id also make sure you were confident in your backup QB, he's shown no sign of slowing down so far, but if Cam does as the season goes on, it could be killer for your team. Im in the same boat, i have Cam and Smith starting, and im pretty happy with Schaub as my backup, but if Cam went down my team would be no where near as potent.
That's the biggest issue I have with moving Rodgers - Cam is my backup and I have nothing else (not that I need anything else.) If I move Rodgers I would have only the bum I get in the deal as my QB2. Tebow/Palmer both have nice matchups in week 9 (Cam's bye) but they would not be very reassuring as long term backups if Cam struggles. The wire is Dalton / Bradford / Smith and that's it.

I felt great heading into the season with Hillis (keeper) and Bradshaw & Best. But all 3 have been wildly incosistent. What I really need to see is my collection of unknown +/- under-performing RBs put up big numbers this week. I have Battle, Torain & Hightower, Hillis, Best & Morris and Tolbert. It feels like I should have soooo much more, yet I have crap. lol

Old 10-21-2011, 05:37 PM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Quote:
That's the biggest issue I have with moving Rodgers - Cam is my backup and I have nothing else (not that I need anything else.) If I move Rodgers I would have only the bum I get in the deal as my QB2. Tebow/Palmer both have nice matchups in week 9 (Cam's bye) but they would not be very reassuring as long term backups if Cam struggles. The wire is Dalton / Bradford / Smith and that's it.

I felt great heading into the season with Hillis (keeper) and Bradshaw & Best. But all 3 have been wildly incosistent. What I really need to see is my collection of unknown +/- under-performing RBs put up big numbers this week. I have Battle, Torain & Hightower, Hillis, Best & Morris and Tolbert. It feels like I should have soooo much more, yet I have crap. lol

Its not a terrible stable of RB's but it's definitely the weakness of your team, i would try and move some of your WR's and Rb's for a sure thing at RB first.
or try and give up less for the palyers you want?

I would think about offering something like...

ARod, VJax, Hillis, Battle or Torrain.

for

DMC and Welker.

It looks like you are giving up allot, but you upgrade at the positions you want, and he will most likely drop one of the Qb's you are looking at as a part of the trade.
Old 10-21-2011, 08:52 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
Its not a terrible stable of RB's but it's definitely the weakness of your team, i would try and move some of your WR's and Rb's for a sure thing at RB first.
or try and give up less for the palyers you want?

I would think about offering something like...

ARod, VJax, Hillis, Battle or Torrain.

for

DMC and Welker.

It looks like you are giving up allot, but you upgrade at the positions you want, and he will most likely drop one of the Qb's you are looking at as a part of the trade.
I think you're right. I'll start with a little less and if it takes the two WRs I can still end up there. The QB will likely need to be thrown in to keep the trade looking more even, either way.

I think it'll have to be both DMC & Welker for me to part with Rodgers. The other guys are a non-issue for me since I have AJ Green, too. So I'm super deep at WR. I'm willing to bet it would take the pair of WRs going back to him to get it done, though. I know it would for me. He has White & Marshall and they're both unreliable.

Old 10-21-2011, 10:05 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My lineup this week due to Byes (Tom Brady, Fred Jackson, Jermaine Gresham) and Injuries (Jahvid Best)

QB - AJ Feeley/Kyle Boller
RB - Willis McGahee
RB - LaDainian Tomlinson
RB/WR - Sidney Rice
WR - Roddy White
WR - Mike Wallace
TE - Jeremy Shockey

McNabb was my backup. I only needed him this week, and he got benched this week. I don't know if my WR's can carry me to a victory, Roddy White hasn't been to good so far. Pray for me.
Old 10-21-2011, 10:54 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think your in a better situation than me, my line up....

QB: Matt Stafford
RB: Steven Jackson
RB: Demarco Murray
WR: Greg Little
WR: Demaryius Thomas
TE: Greg Olsen
Flex: Mark Ingram or James Starks

Byes/Injuries: Jeremy Maclin, Legerratte Blount, Julio Jones, AJ Green, Aaron Hernandez
Old 10-21-2011, 11:03 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

QB: Stafford/Newton
RB: Ingram
RB: DeAngelo
WR: Fitz
WR: Dez
WR: Harvin
W/R: Starks
TE: Dickson/Cook
BN: Decker
BN: Addai
BN: Crabtree

Should I trade Newton, Ingram, Addai, and Dickson for Mendenhall and Gates?

I would then only have to decide on sitting Starks, Decker, or Crabtree. Rather than now with a mish-mosh of terrible options, no TE, and the #2 player in fantasy football rotting on my bench (I play stafford every week because I'm a *****).

- Ko Simpson
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 11:17 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
QB: Stafford/Newton
RB: Ingram
RB: DeAngelo
WR: Fitz
WR: Dez
WR: Harvin
W/R: Starks
TE: Dickson/Cook
BN: Decker
BN: Addai
BN: Crabtree

Should I trade Newton, Ingram, Addai, and Dickson for Mendenhall and Gates?

I would then only have to decide on sitting Starks, Decker, or Crabtree. Rather than now with a mish-mosh of terrible options, no TE, and the #2 player in fantasy football rotting on my bench (I play stafford every week because I'm a *****).
I think you could get more for that. Newton has been a top 5 Quarterback in fantasy this year.
Old 10-21-2011, 11:23 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
I think you could get more for that. Newton has been a top 5 Quarterback in fantasy this year.
Yes but that's the only scenario where I could upgrade the RB position because no one in my league values QBs at all...

- Ko Simpson
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 11:37 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

Man MY team looks nothing like the one I drafted, last year I made one trade, this year I've made a billion.

I received: Jonathan Stewart, Mike Thomas
He Received: Shonn Greene

I received: Jeremy Maclin, Legarette Blount, Steven Jackson
He Received: Chris Johnson, Ryan Grant, Mike Thomas, Dez Bryant

I received: Aaron Hernandez, Sam Bradford, James Starks, Demarco Murray
He received: Peyton Hillis

I received: Mark Ingram
He received: Jonathan Stewart

I received: AJ Green
He Received: Roddy White

- If you look at it, none of my guys were producing....Roddy, CJ, Hillis, Greene....The Roddy trade might end up being a bad one but I won last week because of it. AJ got me 11 points, Roddy got 2 points....I won my game by 7.