Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 10-23-2011, 08:43 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lol my highest point total of the season.....and thats with Blount, Maclin, AJ, Gostkowski, Aaron Hernandez and the Bengals defense on a bye week or injured.

Oh and Greg Olsen got me a whopping zero points.
Old 10-24-2011, 02:03 AM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Trade help. Should I trade Cam Newton, CJ2K, and Larry Fitzgerald for Ray Rice, Philip Rivers, and Percy Harvin? I'm pretty desperate for a RB. Jackie Battle was alright but in retrospect damn it I wished I picked up DeMarco Murray instead. I was the idiot who drafted both Knowshon Moreno and Felix Jones, and what do you know, they both end up injured.
Old 10-24-2011, 09:33 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

5-2 so far so good.
Old 10-24-2011, 12:00 PM    (permalink
AHungryWalrus
Veteran

AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
Trade help. Should I trade Cam Newton, CJ2K, and Larry Fitzgerald for Ray Rice, Philip Rivers, and Percy Harvin? I'm pretty desperate for a RB. Jackie Battle was alright but in retrospect damn it I wished I picked up DeMarco Murray instead. I was the idiot who drafted both Knowshon Moreno and Felix Jones, and what do you know, they both end up injured.
Yikes. I think Rivers is going to get his head straight for the second half of the season, but Cam is fantasy gold. That's a tough call. What's your current record? Can you hold off another week or are you out if you don't win next week?
AHungryWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 01:18 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Assuming Run DMC is going to be healthy after his bye, should I try and grab him for Fred Jackson or is it pretty much a wash?
Old 10-24-2011, 01:34 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
QB: Stafford/Newton
RB: Ingram
RB: DeAngelo
WR: Fitz
WR: Dez
WR: Harvin
W/R: Starks
TE: Dickson/Cook
BN: Decker
BN: Addai
BN: Crabtree

Should I trade Newton, Ingram, Addai, and Dickson for Mendenhall and Gates?

I would then only have to decide on sitting Starks, Decker, or Crabtree. Rather than now with a mish-mosh of terrible options, no TE, and the #2 player in fantasy football rotting on my bench (I play stafford every week because I'm a *****).
Ingram looks like a better play each week. I'm not sure I'd bail on him now, after carrying him all season. It'd be like trading SJax now that he finally gets back on the field. I think you'd be getting two very unreliable players back in this deal. Pass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
Who would you rather have for the rest of the season, James Starks or Steven Jackson? I have the choice for the two. I'd have to give up Marshawn Lynch and a 4th round pick in next year's draft for SJax, but only Lynch and a 6th for Starks.
No question it's Jackson. Reliable points every week. And he has 2 TD in less than 4 full games of play, which is awesome for the Rams offense over the last few years.

Quote:
Don't you talk bad about the BattleAx. He'll cut you, mothaf****, he'll cut you!

lol . . . take a second look at Jackie's output and situation. He may never prove to be a better pickup than Murray, but he should be a solid play. I doubt we'll see Arenas getting goalline duties every week, nor will we see three defensive TDs by the Chiefs. 16 carries and 78 in a game that didn't even require the offense to play much bodes well for Jackie.

Honestly, though, for Ray Rice I'd be willing to make this deal. Nobody drafted Cam to be their QB1, so who did you draft? I love Rivers, but he's just not getting it done this year. That's quite a downgrade, but Rice is just unstoppable.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 02:43 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHungryWalrus View Post
Yikes. I think Rivers is going to get his head straight for the second half of the season, but Cam is fantasy gold. That's a tough call. What's your current record? Can you hold off another week or are you out if you don't win next week?
3-4, tied for the sixth spot (the playoff spot) with four other people, but I have the fewest amount of points at the moment. My backs just aren't getting it done. Does it make the trade better if I can get Eli Manning or Matt Schaub instead of Rivers?
Old 10-24-2011, 03:34 PM    (permalink
AHungryWalrus
Veteran

AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
3-4, tied for the sixth spot (the playoff spot) with four other people, but I have the fewest amount of points at the moment. My backs just aren't getting it done. Does it make the trade better if I can get Eli Manning or Matt Schaub instead of Rivers?
Is your second QB reliable or not? If your second QB is somewhat reliable, I go Rivers because he has the best upside by far. He finally has Gates back, and even though my Jets run defense has been horrendous, we've still been really good against the pass. Better weeks are coming.

I actually would probably do that trade, though, at 3-4. Just because you cannot afford to lose another game or two waiting for CJ to have a decent game to up his value. If you wanna make the playoffs, ya gotta act now.
Old 10-24-2011, 11:23 PM    (permalink
senormysterioso
Pro Bowler

senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For the third straight week in a row, I got the second highest points in the league and lost in my work league. I have the highest points total in the league and I'm 3-4! I guess I used all my good luck up in my other league...luckily the work league was only a $40 buy in. I'm still crushing my $200 league.

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS
senormysterioso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 01:08 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can't believe Jacksonville's defense held Rice/Smith/Cundiff to ten points to keep me afloat. My keeper team has been a disaster since Charles got hurt. Lead the comeback... Jackie Battle?
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 03:05 AM    (permalink
Donno
Veteran

Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pick 2 of these 4 and why, thanks.
Ryan Torain
Jackie Battle
Chris Johnson
Ryan Mathews
Donno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 07:31 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donno View Post
Ryan Torain
Jackie Battle
Chris Johnson
Ryan Mathews
Chris Johnson and Ryan Mathews. Because that's who I would start.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 11:37 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I get:

MoJo

I give up:

Shonn Greene
Steve Johnson

I already have Nicks and Jennings as my starting WRs, but outside of AP, I don't have any great RBs. I have Torain and Ingram.

1 point PPR.
Old 10-25-2011, 11:45 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by senormysterioso View Post
For the third straight week in a row, I got the second highest points in the league and lost in my work league. I have the highest points total in the league and I'm 3-4! I guess I used all my good luck up in my other league...luckily the work league was only a $40 buy in. I'm still crushing my $200 league.
Yeah, I've got one free league (Pats fans on this site) that I am just terrible in. Which is fine b/c the 3 $$ leagues I have I'm 1st, tied for 1st and 2nd overall. I'm hoping year six in the league is the big one for my highest buy-in.

Stay safe in the sand, bud!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
Can't believe Jacksonville's defense held Rice/Smith/Cundiff to ten points to keep me afloat. My keeper team has been a disaster since Charles got hurt. Lead the comeback... Jackie Battle?
That was a crazy game. And yes to Jackie Battle. I could use him stepping up in 2 leagues! He should be solid, though. He'll get the touches and Arenas/McClain won't be regulars in their poaching. That was BS last week. He'll also benefit more when the KC DST doesn't post 2 TDs.

Old 10-25-2011, 11:54 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donno View Post
Ryan Torain
Jackie Battle
Chris Johnson
Ryan Mathews
Wow . . . given that list it's surprising to me that Battle looks like the most reliable option.

Torain has starter for me the last two weeks . . . and cost me one of the two games. He should get the touches now that THT is out, but who the hell knows.

I'm tempted to call Battle & CJ the best options. If CJ can't get it done vs. the Colts run D he has to be considered droppable.

Quote:
I get:

MoJo

I give up:
Shonn Greene
Steve Johnson

I already have Nicks and Jennings as my starting WRs, but outside of AP, I don't have any great RBs. I have Torain and Ingram.

1 point PPR.
I'd do it. Greene sucks and is even worse in PPR. Upgrade the starting lineup. MJD is a reliable RB, similar to SJax. Flirting with 100 yards every game and getting a full workload. I am in communication with the MJD owner in one of my leagues now, trying to upgrade a totally unreliable squad of RBs.

Old 10-25-2011, 01:40 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

I must say, my teams in my two money leagues are straight dope.

Team one (only starting lineups):

QB: Phillip Rivers
RB: Adrian Peterson
RB: Fred Jackson (traded for)
Flex: Steven Jackson (traded for)
WR: Greg Jennings
WR: Larry Fitzgerald (traded for)
TE: Gronk (got in like the 12th-13th round)

Team 2:

QB: Cam Newton (picked up off waivers)
RB: Mark Ingram/Shonn Greene/Torain
Flex: Steve Johnson
WR: Hakeem Nicks
TE: Jimmy Graham

First team is worth 50 bucks, 12 teams. Second team is 20 dollars, 10 teams. If I don't win both of these leagues, I'm going to be pissed. I'm 6-1 in both leagues. Anyone else have a really great team?
Old 10-25-2011, 02:00 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Two very nice lineups. I have a few $$$ teams but only one has a filthy looking lineup like that. Beanie being hurt bumps it down a notch, but I have Battle to fill in, if necessary.

Rodgers
Freddy / SJax / Wells
Welker / DJax / Lloyd
Finley

Some dumbass decided last week that they liked Colt McCoy better than Schaub and ******* dropped Schaub! So my bye week starter is Schaubby this week. lol

Old 10-25-2011, 03:22 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I did a trade last week giving me Cam Newton and Brandon Lloyd, and so far it has worked out. Newton is the #2 fantasy player and Lloyd had 6 catches in his first game in St. Louis. I only gave up Roddy White who isn't producing near the level he was last year, and Matt Schaub is was unfortionately my starting QB before I got Newton.

My team is 4-3 right now, but I think I have the depth to end up finishing in the top 3 in my league.

QB Cam Newton
WR Calvin Johnson
WR Anquan Boldin
WR Brandon Lloyd
RB Arian Foster
RB LeGarrette Blount
TE Dallas Clark( I put a waiver claim on Antonio Gates to replace Clark who has disapponted)
BN Steven Jackson
BN Eli Manning
BN Plaxico Burress
BN Beanie Wells
BN DeMarco Murrey
DEF Baltimore/San Francisco
K Robbie Gould

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Winston > Mariota

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 04:45 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

need another bye week wr :/

Antonio Brown vs NE
Demaryius Thomas vs Det
Michael Jenkins @ Car
Steve Breaston vs Mia
Michael Crabtree vs Cle

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 06:51 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd go Crabtree or Brown. Crabtree's been a target monster since he came back and could put up some decent numbers. Brown gets lots of looks from Roethlisberger, plus presumably the Steelers throw a lot in what should be a high scoring game against the Pats. If Hines Ward can't play that helps too.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 07:44 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jabar Gaffney @ Buf also an option

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 10:05 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Assuming Blount comes back after his bye week and Julio is 100%, my top 2 RBs would be set with Blount and Steven Jackson.

But who do I start at flex the rest of the way?

DeMarco Murray
Julio Jones
James Starks
Jonathan Stewart
Old 10-25-2011, 10:56 PM    (permalink
NotRickJames
Veteran

NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like Andy Dalton this week. Seattle without both top corners in Trufant and Thurmond, and they'll probably struggle to run against Seattle's underrated run defense.
Old 10-26-2011, 10:20 AM    (permalink
AHungryWalrus
Veteran

Quote:
I must say, my teams in my two money leagues are straight dope.

Team one (only starting lineups):

QB: Phillip Rivers
RB: Fred Jackson (traded for)
Flex: Steven Jackson (traded for)
WR: Larry Fitzgerald (traded for)
TE: Gronk (got in like the 12th-13th round)

Team 2:

QB: Cam Newton (picked up off waivers)
RB: Mark Ingram/Shonn Greene/Torain
Flex: Steve Johnson
WR: Hakeem Nicks
TE: Jimmy Graham

First team is worth 50 bucks, 12 teams. Second team is 20 dollars, 10 teams. If I don't win both of these leagues, I'm going to be pissed. I'm 6-1 in both leagues. Anyone else have a really great team?
I'm in an 8 team keeper league that goes by contracts, it's a system my friends and I drew up. We start a large roster of 2 qb, 4 WR, 3 RB, 2 TE, 2 w/r flex. But last year I got Arian foster late in the draft, and I traded this years first and second for all day, and Peyton Hillis for Mike Wallace in the offseason. Then I picked up Cam Newton and traded Romo for Steve Smith to a QB needy team. Finally I traded Hernandez and Hightower for Bowe and Witten after week one. So, my team is:

Cam/Vick
All day / Arian / Turner
Wallace / Fitzgerald / Steve Smith / Bowe
Witten / Gates
Beanie / SJaxx

I also would have Charles if it wasn't for, ya know, his death. I'm only 5-2, though, due Foster, Sjaxx, Charles, and Gates starting off injured.
Old 10-26-2011, 11:11 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Start Stafford or BigBen?

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote