Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 10-26-2011, 11:31 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
need another bye week wr :/

Antonio Brown vs NE
Demaryius Thomas vs Det
Michael Jenkins @ Car
Steve Breaston vs Mia
Michael Crabtree vs Cle
Brown, especially if Ward is out. NE can't stop anybody from putting up nice yardage totals. I think Jenkins is a nice sleeper going forward, but Brown has too good a matchup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
Assuming Blount comes back after his bye week and Julio is 100%, my top 2 RBs would be set with Blount and Steven Jackson.

But who do I start at flex the rest of the way?

DeMarco Murray
Julio Jones
James Starks
Jonathan Stewart
Murray, until he proves otherwise. It'll probably be a RBBC when Felix is 100%, at which point you likely play the matchups w/Julio in the lead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
Start Stafford or BigBen?
Six of one, half a dozen of the other. With Stafford's ankle injury I would lean towards Ben. NE really is just awful on D.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 11:32 AM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
Anyone else have a really great team?
I'm a big fan of my team as well, my depth sucks but it gets the job done.

RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 11:38 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have big ben on waiver request dropping Matt Ryan. My RBs > all

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 12:38 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not sure what I should do at RB this week. I can go:

DeMarco Murrey @ PHI
Steven Jackson vs NO
Beanie Wells @ BAL

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 12:45 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
Not sure what I should do at RB this week. I can go:

DeMarco Murrey @ PHI
Steven Jackson vs NO
Beanie Wells @ BAL
Certainly not Beanie.

If you need a homerun hitter go with Murrey.
If you want to ensure you get a dozen go with Jackson.

Old 10-26-2011, 12:53 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

DeMarco, I just trust anyone from St Louis right now
and Beanie is inconsistent.

Old 10-26-2011, 03:38 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Beanie Wells isn't playing, but he is extremely consistent when he is

def Murray

pick 1
Eric Decker vs Det
Greg Little @ SF
Emmanuel Sanders vs NE

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 03:39 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Trade Advice needed ASAP, 2 offers on the table.

#1: I give Tony Romo and James Starks for Marques Colston and Joseph Addai

#2: I give Tony Romo and Mike Williams for Dwayne Bowe

My Roster:

QB(1): Cameron Newton, Tony Romo
RB(2): AD, Forte, Starks, Pierre Thomas, Roy Helu, Delone Carter
WR(3): Roddy, Mike Williams, Jordyz, David Nelson, Braylon, Michael Jenkins
TE(1): Gronk
FLEX(1): pick 1 WR/RB/TE

Which trade (if either) do I accept and why? Even though the value isn't great, Im leaning towards taking one of them b/c having Romo and Cam is useless at this point and I could really use a boost at WR.
Old 10-26-2011, 03:43 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

have you tried just romo for colston?

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 03:45 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
have you tried just romo for colston?
Yup, he countered with that.
Old 10-26-2011, 03:50 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Beanie Wells isn't playing, but he is extremely consistent when he is

def Murray

pick 1
Eric Decker vs Det
Greg Little @ SF
Emmanuel Sanders vs NE
Little. He's the true #1 target for his QB and nobody runs vs. San Fran.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Trade Advice needed ASAP, 2 offers on the table.

#1: I give Tony Romo and James Starks for Marques Colston and Joseph Addai

#2: I give Tony Romo and Mike Williams for Dwayne Bowe

My Roster:

QB(1): Cameron Newton, Tony Romo
RB(2): AD, Forte, Starks, Pierre Thomas, Roy Helu, Delone Carter
WR(3): Roddy, Mike Williams, Jordyz, David Nelson, Braylon, Michael Jenkins
TE(1): Gronk
FLEX(1): pick 1 WR/RB/TE

Which trade (if either) do I accept and why? Even though the value isn't great, Im leaning towards taking one of them b/c having Romo and Cam is useless at this point and I could really use a boost at WR.
Get Colston. He's got a tremendous run of mediocre to bad pass Ds remaining on his schedule. You'll never miss Starks and Addai is a servicable replacement for him even if you feel you would.

Old 10-26-2011, 07:44 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With Bradford and Stafford being questionable this week....Do I drop Greg Olsen for a Quarterback just in case? Aaron Hernandez is my starter.

Kevin Kolb vs Baltimore
Shaun Hill vs Denver
Curtis Painter vs Tennessee
Matt Moore vs Giants
Christian Ponder vs Carolina

Those are really my only options.
Old 10-27-2011, 04:50 AM    (permalink
JeffSamardzijaIRISH
Pro Bowler

JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Which QB should I pick up for this week? Matt Hasselbeck, Joe Flacco, Alex Smith, Andy Dalton, Kolb, or Cassel? I'm thinking Flacco, but after his god awful performance last week, I'm not too sure.
Old 10-27-2011, 06:21 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who should be my fill in WR for this week?

Sid Rice vs Cincy
Mike Thomas vs Houston
Eric Decker vs Detroit
Demaryius Thomas vs Detroit
Old 10-27-2011, 08:45 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
With Bradford and Stafford being questionable this week....Do I drop Greg Olsen for a Quarterback just in case? Aaron Hernandez is my starter.

Kevin Kolb vs Baltimore
Shaun Hill vs Denver
Curtis Painter vs Tennessee
Matt Moore vs Giants
Christian Ponder vs Carolina

Those are really my only options.
Wait until Sunday, then at least you'll have a chance to get Olsen back through the waiver process mid-week. I doubt any of those guys are going anywhere.

Hill is probably the safe bet. He's done well and Denver is a nice matchup. Plus it covers you up to kick off playing either Lions QB. However, of that group, I really like Ponder best. Minne D gives up points so we should see Ponder throwing enough to get good numbers. Play action works great when you have AP vs. a terrible run D.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffSamardzijaIRISH View Post
Which QB should I pick up for this week? Matt Hasselbeck, Joe Flacco, Alex Smith, Andy Dalton, Kolb, or Cassel? I'm thinking Flacco, but after his god awful performance last week, I'm not too sure.
Dalton has been a solid, reliable producer. That's really what you want in bye week / injury situations.

Quote:
Who should be my fill in WR for this week?

Sid Rice vs Cincy
Mike Thomas vs Houston
Eric Decker vs Detroit
Demaryius Thomas vs Detroit
Thomas. Not that I like any of them, but Thomas.

Old 10-27-2011, 09:42 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

Big ben or Stafford thsi week?

Old 10-27-2011, 10:01 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
Big ben or Stafford thsi week?
Big Ben (10).
Old 10-27-2011, 02:07 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Anyone else have a really great team?
Ive been killing it... I am 7-0

My average starting lineup is:
- QB: Aaron Rodgers
- RB: Fred Jackson
- RB: Matt Forte
- WR: Wes Welker
- WR: Mike Wallace
- TE: Either: Jermichael Finley
or Aaron Hernandez
- K: Dan Bailey
- DST: Cowboys
---------------------------------
- Reserve: Andy Dalton - Bye week replacement, Cut for a WR next week.
- Reserve: Pierre Thomas
- Reserve: Beanie Wells
- Reserve: Brandon Jacobs
- Reserve: Brandon Marshall
----------------------------------

This week is tough for me with Rodgers, Forte and Finley out. Hoping to go 8-0
Old 10-27-2011, 03:23 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Just an FYI

I plan to leave Torain on my bench in favor of Jackie the BattleAx this week.

Anybody starting Torain (I did the last two weeks for a total of 2.2 points) can thank me when he goes off for 120 & 3 TDs. ;)

Old 10-27-2011, 03:29 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
Just an FYI

I plan to leave Torain on my bench in favor of Jackie the BattleAx this week.

Anybody starting Torain (I did the last two weeks for a total of 2.2 points) can thank me when he goes off for 120 & 3 TDs. ;)
Thanks for the conservative estimate, but let me remind you that Kellen Heard is our nose tackle.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 03:29 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thats what happened to me with Britt last year.

Start him one week get 3 points bench in the next throws up 40 played him the following week got like 5.

I am glad I refused to draft him this year.
Old 10-27-2011, 03:30 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

Well he was killing it this year until he was injured which i suffered from :c

Old 10-27-2011, 03:35 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
Thanks for the conservative estimate, but let me remind you that Kellen Heard is our nose tackle.
lol

Honestly, the Redskins offense is heading in the wrong direction and keeps losing key players at every level of the offense. Torain was a "great matchup start" 2 weeks ago vs. Philly and last week vs. Carolina. Once again this week he faces a "great matchup." Fool me once . . . ah ****, he already fooled me twice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Thats what happened to me with Britt last year.

Start him one week get 3 points bench in the next throws up 40 played him the following week got like 5.

I am glad I refused to draft him this year.
I drafted him. Had him on my bench week one. Had him on my bench week two. Week three he was clearly a "must start." So, of course, I did. A lovely negative 1.2 points as he had 18 yards and fumbled when his knee exploded.

Old 10-27-2011, 06:18 PM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rank these WR's for the rest of the season? 1PPR

Brandon Lloyd
Victor Cruz
David Nelson

Thanks guys :D
Old 10-27-2011, 09:09 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

just got offered MJD and Santonio for Fred Jackson . thoughts?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote